Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 29, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public » Archive through August 29, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jonas

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

Billy's material I feel, only attracts people that really want to know the truth and realise we are heading for a gready, horrific, disaster which our future generations will have to deal with. Worst case senario is if people turn FIGU in to some cult following and create rituals like in all religions.

There are only few that understand the mission compared to the world population, and everyday these few awake , I believe some of the few suffer just talking and listening to the average battling constituant of the government conditioned citizen because they have to earn a living and work with them. Hang in there guys

Getknowledge

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With my experience, the opposers can also be religious or atheist, and educated folks, believing themselves to be really critical in their thinking. Mostly because of premise and belief, they come up with "evidence" that its fake, forged and all made-up despite the tests and what our scientists can back up (which they ignore!)...out of ignorance, those who are close to me will say that this is too beyond and suggest i focus on the immediate, like making a living (although i do work).

I think the point that goes over a lot of people's heads when battling against the Meier Case (whether its reincarnation, ETs, TJ, spirit teachings, pics, even the scientific info) is that its about "belief" or being famous; instead of about logical, mature, rational thinking based on knowledge that can be approached scientifically.

Unfortunately, at the moment, for many, some of the things within the case will have to be proven with technology such as a time-machine (seeing is believing). After all, that is Billy's game plan anyway, as time goes by, science will prove the case as we move away from the age of belief and into the age of knowledge. If they understand the spiritual core of the Meier Case (which is very down to earth) and know that meditation is productive for a human-being, one can apply the spiritual work within immediately. The trick is learning to find the balance between the spiritual and material life.

So yeah, i do feel good. And think that the mission is already a success...it reached me, but the effects just still need to play out further. Considering the wrong that has to be undone from a long long time ago (starting from the first prophet's teachings being falsified on earth)...things are gonna wrap up pretty quick for the dark forces in just about 800 years, while grasping the truth with our spiritual mind and knowing that we are truly eternal, nobody ever really dies. I'm looking forward to surfing that avalanche.
Tien

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I came up with an idea. I am going to host a radio show on www.blogtalkradio.com discussing the mission and so forth. I even got the go ahead from the band Live to use their music so this could open up a whole new avenue for us. I also was thinking about a Facebook group that we could get involved in. My only question is do we need authorization from FIGU to do these things on their behalf or are we free to do anything as long as we stay within the guidelines?

Freddy3980

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why the band Live? I see some of there songs contain religious references.

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well for one thing, show me a band that writes songs exclusively about the Revolution of Truth. Secondly, I don't have to play all of their songs. I can just play those that apply to the subject matter such as, Graze, Get Ready, Where Do We Go From Here, and others.

If you know any bands that would fit, by all means let me know. But other than the music what do you think of the idea in general?
There is only one truth.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 228
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Wake up ;

Really , I hope you don't mind my honesty . Whenever someone comes along who wants to represent the Mission comes along that the FIGU don't know , especially someone with a snappy moniker , it puts everyone ill at ease ,even if for a moment . "Oh no not again" ,if you get my meaning .

Just my well ntentioned advice ; Why not give it as few months reflection before you think of it again , like 24 months ? And yes , FIGU should be asked about it , of course .

Kind Thanks , Mark

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok I get it. I'm a newb and I need to prove myself, fine. I can't fault anyone for that however I don't see any other way I can contribute. I don't have any money to spare for donations, as much as I'd like to be able to, I just can't. Besides that, if need be I can just do my show as a way of making people aware of FIGU and not necessarily speak for them.

As far as waiting two years, there is little I can do in those two years to prove that I am legit anymore than you believe now. With my show I can use actions to prove myself.

As for your being leery of my name, I think that's completely unfair. If knowing my real name would help you trust me even slightly then I can give you my real name. But what would that really prove? Nothing more than if I use the handle Wake Up Call.

Lastly, I've spent my whole life trying to deprogram myself. I was raised Roman Catholic and now I've finally found something that makes sense. This is the first organization that bases their teachings on logic and legitimate equality. And because you don't know me I should be punished for that?
There is only one truth.

Badr

Post Number: 508
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Wake up call,

Its not about proving yourself. The question is really do you have enough information to do what you said you could. Are your correct information, have you read enough books to understand what is being taught?

Firstly I would recommend asking Christian about your ideas, you can find his email here http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/board-contact.cgi

I think its a good idea. I also thought of a radio show, but i dont have the time, and wonder if I have enough information, keeping in mind I have started reading the information back in 2002, on and off. Maybe I am just not confident enough at this point to start a radio show, or podcast.

In the end as long as you dont end up missioning I think its worth doing, if you got the approval.

Peace

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The main purpose of what I want to do is really just raise awareness to those who are clueless or subscribe to the fallacies they've been raised with. It would really be more of a discussion forum, and would potentially bring more traffic to site from people who want to seek the answers. No, I certainly don't possess the knowledge to teach or "mission" in a sense but as I said it's less about that than just in general shining a light on the truth.
There is only one truth.

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S. I'd also have no problem with someone who does know more to be either a co-host or a regular guest.
There is only one truth.

Sanjin

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wake_up_call,

If you plan on doing anything public, please do your best to make sure that your information is factual. Keep in mind that some of the information already going around the Internet can be false information or even disinformation. Most of the time it comes from people who were hooked on the UFO story and wanted to make some quick cash, without having a competent understanding of the information. So if you got your information from people like Wendell Stevens or George Green, you should be very cautious.

If you plan on releasing something, you should probably post a script here for others to review it first, or maybe even a FIGU official is willing to review it for you.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand and completely agree. The LAST thing I want to do hinder or damage the mission in any way. Any information I discuss will be directly from the site or books, etc. On top of that, I'm in no way interested in making any money off of this. But my offer for a co-host/recurring guest still stands. The way blogtalkradio woks is you call in. I'll be using skype so it's not like I need to get people together at a central location. All we'd have to do is coordinate schedules. Plus, the shows are archived on itunes.
There is only one truth.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 230
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wake Up ;

'Nature abhors a vaccum' it is said , but in this case , nature as well abhors the unprepared . You exhibit nothing more than a want ,or a self pressng need , but so far show no understanding of the teachings , so I assume you will go ahead with your headstrong pans .You have just shown up one day out of nowhere to everyone here and suddenly feel the need to prove yourself . Prove Who's-self ?

Who is you ?

If you proved yourself , to whom do we have the pleasure of approving the proven ?

What I mean to convey to you , is , please don't try to prove yourself .

All your huffing and puffing for nothing , just try to learn .

Show your advancement to your neighbor by your actions ,not your words . Show your family and your town some maturity , but no one here needs to be shown anything from an anonymous stranger , you warrior armed with celery stalk and tomato-shield .

Regards , M-H20

Davidmg

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you may have answered your own question,

"I've finally found something that makes sense."

Having found something is more valuable to one self than having it given to you. Just look a the children of tomorrow, will they appreciate what has been given to them today? Some will, some won't. I would focus on yourself first. Try to understand there is hundreds of years of religious programing by many different groups of people and getting the blind to see is almost impossible. The only way for them to see is if THEY open their eyes for themselves. If there is the slightest bit of resistance, then help is no longer helpful. Getting people to think for themselves is very important, because it opens the doors to discovering their own inner thought process of realization, comprehension, momentum (putting into action), and fulfillment.

Good luck and there many people in the FIGU forum who have many posts to many questions that have already been answered.

Redbeard

Post Number: 121
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wake_up_call, Welcome to the forum and Peace to you,

I recently ran across this clip from the following site and the current discussion came to mind. Your idea is a good one, and I know that you will best proceed with the wisdom of knowledge so as to not only bring others along but first your mission and responsibility is to yourself.

Much of this counters most peoples grasp on reality that you need to answer many questions within yourself before you can begin to ask others to go where only a small minority of people on this planet can go if they care to. The Zeal is real and I for one appreciate it in you, just be careful and take your time.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Why_is_it_so_Important_for_Us_to_Learn_so_Much%3F

“Goblet of Truth“, section 9:
46) And if you are not prepared with good knowledge in the Teaching of Truth, the Teaching of Spirit and the Teaching of Life, then do not resolve to set forth, to spread the Teaching of Truth, but be disinclined to this, for without sufficient knowledge you can do more harm than good, so you should stay behind (at home) with the other sedentary ones (staying at home), if you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read) in the Teaching.
47) If you set forth to spread the truth, when you are not sufficiently skilful (wellversed/ well-read), then you will increase the worries of the ones to be taught, as well as your own worries, for through your insufficient knowledge in the truth, you sway back and forth and find no middle, which gives rise to dissension between you and the ones to be taught, because some listen to you while others oppose you, when you are unable to layout (explain) the things of the truth to their full extent (extensively), through which doubt and misunderstandings arise as well as outrage (acts of violence).
Peace, Matt

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You all make very good points but no one has commented on working with me. What if I scaled back my role in this project and simply handled the production end of things but brought a knowledge FIGU representative as a co-host? They could handle the teaching. I could ask them questions and then I wouldn't be speaking of truths I don't completely understand.

Yes, day by day I will be reading the teachings so that I can understand for myself but I need a sense of purpose. I feel like my life has been spent wandering in the dark and I've finally found the light.
There is only one truth.

Redbeard

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wake_up_call, How often will you do this weekly, monthly, daily? Will this work similar to a call in talk show? If so you could have phone guests.

There are many here in this forum that are qualified to speak in general terms or specific and you might take some advice from Michael Horne on topics and formats and procedures to help you get started once you get the go from FIGU.
Truth can change anything, Matt

Markcampbell

Post Number: 231
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

W.U.;

No one has commented on working with who ?

Regards , Security Alarm Bell

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where can I find his contact info?
There is only one truth.

Ramirez

Post Number: 253
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt.

There is a great idea from you .... Michael Horn as a co-host.

At present he stands in line with many others awaiting invitations for an hour or so on the air here and there so indeed why not participate regularly and be engaged in something where he has a substantial degree of control over the content, direction and overall situation.

I think this needs some serious consideration.
Also it might be worth exploring the possibility that Michael could tape interviews with Billy and present those.
Now it's for sure that Billy wouldn't agree to participate on some Redneck Radio talkback fest but in the interviews I've seen he is absolutely convincing .... and that's what we are after, making the point that no matter how strange & quaint the subject might appear it is real and Billy is sincere.
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 232
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

too many cooks .

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I sent an email to Michael so we'll see what he has to say about it.
There is only one truth.

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard, I can schedule shows anytime I want basically. I can do a show per day, or once a week, at any time interval from 15 minutes up to 2 hours. Blogtalkradio is done over the phone/skype so it would be very easy to have a co-host/guest on who's always on the go.
There is only one truth.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page