Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 12, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through September 12, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1270
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy, I Don't sell books anymore.

normthe3@yahoo.com
My Website

Proud2bmyself

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi once again everyone my name is Brandon. I was wandering if anyone who takes the time to watch this or you can skip to the middle of the video because it talks about the tether incident with NASA and all the ufos/beamships(?) flying around it. So i was wandering if anyone like Michael Horn, has talked to Billy about that perticular video? Also the man on here David Sereda and a woman in the audience talk about the Ashtar guy, and if I am correct i think I remember Billy answering a question on here or maybe the contact notes saying Ashtar was just an alias?? and they are saying they have experiences with him(Ashtar)?? so I'm wandering if those are true or maybe just delusions or a hoax?? Thanks guys!!
Here is the link below
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8254046032561034933

Sanjin

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote from J_rod7 and Stephen:

Hello Stephen,

"...understand why he (Alex Collier) of all people who knows about Mr Meier and the Plejaren would continue down the path he does. Money and fame but what can these give a person when his spirit is degenerating from decitful means."

Well, you have already hit the head of the Nail. The love of money, fame and attention have corrupted his Spirit in this life. His moral compass is broken from the lies and deception.

Another reason is that the spiritual teachings are in large part absent from the "Message from the Pleiades" books. Collier was not exposed to the heart of the material, but mostly to the UFO story, which he twisted in order to create his own fake teachings and a fake life story.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Proud2bmyself

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This question is for Michael Horn

or anyone that may know some info..
hi once again everyone my name is Brandon. Hi Micheal, I was wandering if anyone who takes the time to watch this or you can skip to the middle of the video because it talks about the tether incident with NASA and all the ufos/beamships(?) flying around it. So i was wandering if you or anyone you may know has talked to Billy about that perticular video? Also the man on here David Sereda and a woman in the audience talk about the Ashtar guy, and if I am correct i think I remember Billy answering a question on here or maybe the contact notes saying Ashtar was just an alias?? and they are saying they have experiences with him(Ashtar)?? so I'm wandering if those are true or maybe just delusions or a hoax?? Thanks guys!!
Here is the link below
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8254046032561034933
Salome,
Brandon Young

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: The spirit cannot be corrupted. Only the material consciousness can be corrupted.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 996
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings to All,

Hello Proud2bmyself
(such an ungainly 'handle', a true name please)

Different segments of that presentation have been shown on YouTube before. David Sereda is a serious researcher, but he obviously does not have access to ALL the Truth.

As to the Ashtar reference, here is a greater part of the truth: ...

[ Synopsis (gaiaguys' introduction)

[ The below explanation from Quetzal provides further clarification about the Giza Intelligences (a.k.a. Bafath) and their specific influence on Earth peoples (and complements the narrative provided in Contact 136), importantly, including their ongoing influence on peoples of both Aryan and Hebrew descent.

[ However, in 1975 Quetzal did not have a complete understanding of the situation with the extraterrestrial Aruseak, known as Ashtar Sheran.

[ We include, here, the following quote from Guido Moosebrugger's book, And Still they Fly, published in 2004, to help provide an update on this individual. It indicates that Aruseak was still up to his evil ways until his end in 1983.

[ "ASHTAR SHERAN - Is the pseudonym for the extraterrestrial leader Aruseak. He was the cousin of the last boss of the Giza Intelligences Kamagol II, who was striving for world domination. Ashtar Sheran was active on earth in a negative and criminal way, on behalf of Kamagol II and his followers, up to the year 1937.

[ Sometime in 1983, Ashtar Sheran and his followers were killed during a failed attack against the Timars (Asket's planetary nation from our neighboring DAL Universe.) Following the natural laws of Creation, those who died in the DAL Universe will have to incarnate there. Since Ashtar Sheran's physical body is dead, and his spirit form exists in the DAL Universe, no telepathic or otherwise communication can take place with him or those who exist in the DERN-universe." ] ===

= From: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_38

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

There are Pyramids and other structures on the Moon. Here is a link to a collection of short clips on YouTube (you may want to 'pause' at certain ones for study): (link not 'active' do a copy/paste)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbj5og9LQIo

And THIS one is filmed on the Moon, INSIDE an ancient structure. The film is 'overexposed' as the contrast of the camera was trying to compensate for extremes of sunlight and shadows: ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkGTJEK0Mc&NR=1

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Hello Sanjin,

VERY good observation. IMO, at this point in 'Alex Colliers' so-called 'career', he is too far gone over the edge to bring the Spiritual Teachings to his attention. He will have to find this path to Truth for himself, eventually.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 237
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Proud2bmyself.

The Ashtar Sheran guy was real. His name was Aruseak.

Was ..... he and his group departed the universe in 1983 after picking a fight with people they should have had the sense to leave well alone.

And yes he spent most of his time being involved with activities which resulted in no beneficial advantages to humanity or anyone else.
Cheers.

Proud2bmyself

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks j_rod and ramirez!! By the way J_rod did you take a look at the video of which I posted a link to? Because my main question was if anyone knows if Billy has heard of this and seen the video?? I was wandering if he knew if those hundreds of ships were plejaren or in the plejaren federation?? Thanks
Salome,
Brandon Young

Proud2bmyself

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh one more thing J_rod i can't change my username now but I put my name as the signature that will be on the end of all my posts.
Salome,
Brandon Young

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod,

I would like to point out something from this video:

It is purely fake because the "Space Suit" is not even nearly close to what Armstrong was wearing at the time. The suit is too clingy to the body, not to mention, it looks like duct tape around the legs. This video could have very well been faked, and I appologize, but it looks like a fake to me. Besides, there is no "American Flag" on the back of the Oxygen tank that looks like a giant box, or anywhere on the suit. The suit that is worn in this video and the one worn when Armstrong landed on the moon do not match at all. Just pointing out what I've noticed.

Other than that, I wish to say Salome to everyone and have a great day!

Amanda

Johnboy

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Enlightenedatlast and J Rod,

According to the Plejaren in the contact reports, the first moon landing on July 20, 1969, that was supposed to be Armstrong, was faked. My suspicion is that the video either listed Armstrong incorrectly...or it is as fake as the landing that allegedly occurred July 20, 1969.

Badr

Post Number: 506
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys,

There is a dedicated topic on the forum on US moon landing!

Peace

J_rod7

Post Number: 998
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brandon,

Glad to make your acquaintance.

I don't know what Billy knows or doesn't know. You will have to ask him directly.

As to the several dozen Spacecraft seen around the broken tether (some up to 3-miles or so diameter) , they don't LOOK LIKE Plejeren ships. We won't know for sure who they are, unless Ptaah tells Billy, or some of those craft land and the occupants tell us directly. They are not Hostile, or we would already know that.

IMO, there should be a special "Greeting Module" built onto the International Space Station to receive such guests.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Jonzie

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The tether video is real. The mission was broadcast live over days. Check the history better.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Markcampbell

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda ;

I woundn't take it too seriously that the video that you refer to is Neil Armstrong . What happens alot on youtube is that the person posting the video gets the mission number wrong . I was under the impression that this was from a later mission .The spacesuit seems to be updated and less bulky .

Knd Regards , Mark

Sanjin

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did some research a while ago about this video:

It turned out that it was a trailer for a video game. I forgot what it was called, but it is made for PS3.

But if you want some amazing footage and findings from the moon, check out the collection posted by retired astronaut William Rutledge:

http://www.revver.com/u/retiredafb/

The tether video is amazing as well. It's kind of sad that a video like this one becomes public, but gets hidden under the rug somehow. It seems like people are just acting stupid.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Natdrip

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Proud2bmyself

I think the answer you are searching for about the video clip was answered in one of the more recent reports.

those things you see in the video are a type of living organism. if you take a look at some of the flashing patterns in the video and look at some of the sea creatures that are chameleon-(like) the ones that glow or just change there patterns you will see a strike resemblance.

This may not be correct but this is the best I have to offer with my current understanding.

Peace
Nat

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 148
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

The subject of the Photo's of the Plejaren Beamships is well and truly over, for me at least. I have come to the conclusion based on all the hard work of all those who have investigated the photo's that they are real.

However I was just messing around with the photo of the wedding cake ship below using Photoshop 9. I am no photoshop expert but I know how to use many of the functions. I have found something very interesting and it was really quite easy. Anyone could of found this and maybe they have already.

original wedding cake photo

Using Photoshop I adjusted the photo using the "Automatic Contrast Adjustment". Then i manual adjusted the brightness by 53 and contrast by 7

The result is:

Brightened Wedding cake Photo

On the left side of the Ship where it meets the tree there seems to appear a branch with leaves infront of the ship. Picture below -

Tree over lap

The photo I have is taken from theyfly.com and is a JPG image which are normally compressed, thus loosing quality and detail.

So from there I split the image into 4 different images using the split channel - split to CMYK

The following are the 4 picture results

Black
Cyan
Magenta
Yellow

On each of these 4 images the shading of the tree looks identical to the shading of what is covering the left side of the Wedding Cake ship. To me it looks like it is a branch of the tree.

This is not very scientific by any means but to me does in some way open up the thought that this picture is real and that the wedding cake ship is in fact not a extremely large model and is not 2 negatives super imposed onto 1 film

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 148
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the mods, Scott, Bdar .....

I may of not put my last post here in the correct threat of this forum.

All the threads in the sceptic section of the forum are closed so my thinking behind posting my last post here was that this is a little presentation and there are documentaries on the Photos.

Apologies if this is better posted somewhere else

Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 1850
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

More than anything else, we felt justified in closing the skeptic section, because it seemed most people coming to this forum had already formed an opinion in favor of the validity and authenticity of Billy and the teachings. There didn't seem to be any point in allowing further discussions of something which didn't need to be proven.

Regards
Scott

Cpl

Post Number: 481
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen,

That's a very nice find. I do some Photoshop myself with my architectural photography (see link: www.sai.org.uk/ChrisLock).

Here are the 3 images I have produced just using brightness and contrast and then adding exposure offset -- no fiddling with the photo. The leaves now seem to show up even more clearly. If nah or yeah, it's got to be yeah. The leaves are clearly preventing the left side of the craft from being seen. It disappears into them cf the right hand side in the original (top picture).

A line taken from the right hand outer edge of the "Cake" comes to nearly halfway through the bottom outer rim. If you take the same on the left side the craft clearly looks among the leaves. Besides, you can see them. Hope they all come out; but anyone can do this for themselves on Photoshop.

wedding cake original
Wedding Cake original

brightness & contrast
with brightness up and contrast down

cropped exposure offset
detail with exposure offset applied

zoom on cake & leaves
exposure offset & cropped zoom in
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 481
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This one may have more detail or come out larger:

wedding cake zoom on leaves and left side
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 149
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Yes, Its all been proven before so no need to discuss something which is 100% un-deniable.

Just to finish off...

Hi Cpl,

Yes, The leaves in your results are clearer, There even seems to be shadows from the branch or the one above it reflecting on the ship. Nice photos on your website too.

-

So the question has to be asked - if 2 people with relatively no real experience with photoshop can prove that these photos look very much genuine with so little effort why did the sceptics have so much trouble proving or disproving the photo's.

Case closed.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page