Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 19, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through September 19, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 614
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Francisco

Welcome aboard.

Have a nice stay

Salome

Savio

Elreyjr

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Norm,

appreciate your suggestions.

JS

Edward

Post Number: 1297
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Francisco....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

And may you become just as Knowledgable as the most of us, here....

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Hlynur_smári

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Cristian and everybody at the Semjasi silver star center.

I'm sorry if my question may sound a little ignorent to you, but I have been wondering about what happens to all the spirits when we have found the solution or overcome the problem of overpopulation. For example if we are now 6 billion people in the world, and let's say after 400-700 years we have reduced to 2 billion. What happens to the 4 billion spirits who are bound to Earth, do they have to wait for there turn to have a material life or does something else happen?

Thanks for all your help and truth telling.

Und ich hoffe, Sie alle fühlen sich gut und gesund

Mit besten Grüßen

Hlynur Smári

J_rod7

Post Number: 720
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best greetings Hlynur Smári

First to say Welcome to the Forums.

Billy, however, does not read postings on this forum. there are two ways to get your question to Billy for his answer.

1.) This section, which opens around the third weekend of each month: » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered. You need to watch for when this opens, as only twenty questions at a time will be answered, fills up in just a few days.

2.) You could post your question in this section: » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review. Here, you may get suggestions, some are answered here, and ten will also be forwarded directly to Billy, "first come, first forwarded basis"

There really are no "ignorant questions," everyone is respected here, and your question is perfectly reasonable.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Marcela

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hlynur Smari:

From what I have read, spirits stay in the Beyond for a longer time until they are pulled into the material world again. You can always check the questions submitted to Billy because I think this has been answered previously.
Salome

Hector

Post Number: 480
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hlynur_smári according to Billy & the Plejaren, in our planet there exist around 127 billion spirit forms which have to fulfill their reincarnation cycle here, as long as our planet is able to sustain life and give shelter to higher creatures like us Homo Sapiens.

Each and every of these 127 billion spirit forms have to wait in the "spiritual cue" until "it's their turn" to reincarnate. If the population of the planet decreases, the spirit forms will spend more time in the beyond, since there will be less human bodies at their disposal for reincarnation.

No problem at all, since 500 or even 1000 years is almost an insignificant amount of time when we consider that human beings are subject to the process of reincarnation for a period of 40000-60000 million years until they reach Arahat Athersata level....During such a long period Creation will grant every spirit form hundreds of thousands of incarnations in which those spirit forms will have the opportunity to learn and gather love, truth, wisdom, and knowledge....So...Don't worry.... Creation will never abandon you to your fate

Edward

Post Number: 1352
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hlynur_smári....

Welcome to the FIGU Board.

Yes, Excellent summery of Hector!

Short, and to the point!

Edward.

Hlynur_smári

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, J_rod7, Marcela and Hector.

I know that members of this amazing forum will forgive me placing a wrong poste/question here.

I want to tell you guys what happend when I found the "Billy Meier case".
For many years I've been searching for hidden truths in books, online, from people and in religion.
And after so many years of looking and searching I never found anything that could ease my mind. (I was like an orphan trying to find his long lost parents)
Until I found the Billy Meier case, and after studying it only for a couple of hours I found something that finally made sense, something that really clicked inside my head and turned my way of thinking and how I see the world and the people in it. Enlightenment took place!

I took my time to take inn all the information I could from the internet and watched all the video's I could find.
As many of you probably did also and I guess you know the feeling of this assurance in the spirit.

saalome

Hlynur Smári

Creational

Post Number: 279
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hlynur Smári,

Welcome to the forum.

Your story may be unique to you but one way or another, we all share the same chronicle and eventually ended up being here. I cherish this group of people and I am sure you will also.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Redbeard

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, I have been thinking about something for about a week and I guess to get either get loose from it or do something about it, I wanted to ask all of you your opinion on my idea being feasible, so here we go.

My idea was to put forth a short series of questions that would/could be answered by those of us that have come to this knowledge of the Meier material. For the purpose of learning the different aspects of the material that made it credible for that person and compiling the answers as briefly as possible so as to possibly understand the best approach or topic for new people.

The purpose and usefulness may only be known once the compilation is done but it is all of our mission to inform as many people as possible that are already looking for the truth and I was very curious as to what made the material acceptable and credible.

I am going to formulate a brief list questions for all of you to critique but only as part of my idea being understood and of course would have to be modified to include possible background, gender, ect.

Please answer with one brief sentence.

(1 Where/How did you find the Meier material?

(2 What part of the material caused you to perceive it as potentially credible?

(3 What made it credible for you?

Again these answers must be short so as to be able to compile categories of answers showing the results and reasons.

This may have already been suggested or done before but not that I could find.

I am unable to be exposed to and ask this type of question to only a few people and I have, but with this forum I thought all of us might gain some insight and perhaps learn how to discuss this with people for the best result.

I had also considered that it might be necessary to do this via private email instead of the forum and only publish the results as the moderators saw fit.

Let me know what you think is this worthwhile or not.

Matt B....

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
1. The Internet
2. The Description and photos of the Contacts
3. The Mission

Peace John

Davo

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Everyone,

I found out Billy Meier after watching a friends video - The Silent Revolution Of Truth.

I'm finding researching the material extremely fascinating.

Ramirez

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Matt.

1. Internet searches for keyword UFO.
2. Reading contact reports & watching interviews of Billy.
3. Billy's personality combined with the material contents stand out as being too honest to fake combined with a feeling that no ulterior motive exists and this is the final truth.
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 171
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Davo , don't forget to enjoy the archives .

Cheers , Mark

Davo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark,

I have done a little bit of looking already. Wouldn't mind finding out more on the Lockness and Bigfoot creatures other then is in contact 230. Has anyone heard Billy tell anyone more info on them?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 172
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davo , it's now the "Loch Ness family of three" . They are Pleisiosaurs , or a species very close to it . Bigfoot is worldwide , part of the de-evolved human races . They are not a lineage on the way upward in evolution .

MC

Lepuniv

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found about Billy while surfing on the net 1 year ago.

I was looking for what was said about the ETs' issue.

I finally ended up on Youtube and played all the clips and sound tracks dealing with Billy...

Within 3 months, I had the whole picture...

Salome

Lepuniv

Smukhuti

Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My experience was similar to Lepuniv. Mostly through surfing the net 2 years ago.

Since then I am a changed person and I must say, it feels great to be responsible for oneself.

But one 'side-effect' have been that after knowing so many secrets of the world and about earth history, I have strong opinion about these topics and have to make great efforts keeping my thoughts to myself. I have deducted that 99% of people are not receptive to these ideas, the rest 1% opens up on some stimuli, but still its better that they discover the truth for themselves like Lepuniv and I did.

Vb28

Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

somewhat the same way as others.... just searching for information i came across it and was hooked... but trying to find a way to ask questions to billy... maybe you guys can help me out...since the section is closed.... the question of what if is the one that is bugging me alot?

for example what if i didn't find this information what if this happens and this doesn't happen that is question i am having problems with.....

Redbeard

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Travis and welcome, we are pleased that you made it here. Questions? Well yes, I'm always curious about what spiked your interest in this material and what kept you interested that others around us could not or would not consider as credible, as I have sons in their 20's.

(1 Where/How did you find the Meier material?

(2 What part of the material caused you to perceive it as potentially credible?

(3 What made it credible for you?

It is a challenge to find people that can see past their immediate circumstances long enough to consider the meier case as legitimate. Many are very delicate in their psyche, mental-thinking, and consciousness to be able to admit the possibility that what they have relied on as truth for so long, could be wrong, it's a leap for many depending on the desire and commitment of the individual to know the truth regardless of where it's found or what it might be.

People must truly qualify themselves to us by revealing their ability to be open and rational at the same time. The neutral-positive stance does work well for truth seekers, even if a person has never heard of it, we have all operated from it at some point, I would postulate, before hearing about it in the teachings.
Matthew Beattie

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found wendell stevens book about Meier 20 years ago in Italy and I bought it as I saw impressive Meier's photos of UFOs. I think photos and videos are genuine, but I think Meier often abused of his contacts to fabricate a kind of philosophy sect around his own person, I mean that most of his books are just his own ideas and not aliens'. So I strongly suggest you all to take Meier's case "cum grano salis", as Meier is just a man who probably met aliens and nothing more. Yoiu must not immediatly believe all he says. FOr example yoiu believe him when he says physical immortality is impossible, but what proof you have that he is correct? how do you know that this is Plejarens' opinion and not just Meier's opinion?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I strongly suggest that you point specifically to those things that you are referring to, i.e. give us specific passages, texts, etc. showing where there are fabrications, etc. Then explain how and why you think so, how and why the texts may be incorrect, etc.

As far as Meier being "just a man who probably met aliens and nothing more", apart from that being your opinion, please produce the evidence upon which you base that.

Now, seeing as my own opinion is that you are woefully unfamiliar with, and lacking in understanding of, the majority of the teaching and information in the case, to say nothing of the fact that you pose illogical questions and challenges, I suggest that you spend your time actually familiarizing yourself sufficiently in order to do so.

Seeing as it's more likely that you will have to familiarize yourself with the material far more thoroughly, I for one would look forward to then engaging you in discussion about it...in several years, when you've had sufficient time to demonstrate that you know what you're talking about.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page