Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 27, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 474
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Peace be with you. In contact report 217 Quetzal said, "...cow's milk , contains many substances that cannot exactly be designated as promoting health....Also in regards to calcium in milk...this does not advance the construction of bones, rather is truly a thief of calcium, that removes the body's own calcium, and indeed from the bones, whereby through milk, for the body and the bones, a successful calcium supplement therefore does not result, rather quite the contrary, it is a calcium demolisher."

I cannot doubt this at all, because a former US ambassador's wife told me personally that scientists in the US discovered just this same fact and went to the government asking them to publicize the truth, but the government, according to this ambassador's wife thanked the scientists but told them they couldn't publicize that because the dairy industry was just to important for the economy. The ex-ambassador never drank milk.

The Plejaren do not kill animals nor eat the meat of animals killed by them because they do not kill the animals, and presumably they do not drink the milk of cows nor just keep cows like pets.

My question then is: Why or for what purpose does Quetzal farm his cows?

Thank you and stay well.

Chris
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Lonnie

Post Number: 290
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Are spirit forms usually part of a collective except during this time of overpopulation on Earth? In other words, if the population was closer to normal, would we be our grandparents, or great grandparents and so on? It is my understanding that this is how it normally works. And because of overpopulation, or other factors, some ET spirit forms have been born to Earth spirit parents or out of their 'collective' if there is such a thing. Please clarify or correct me if I am wrong.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Scott

Post Number: 1839
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

There are people that claim to be able to see the human aura. Do you know if this ability is something that can be developed through meditation and or other consciousness related practices, or is this ability something that has to do with the age of the spirit form of the person and cannot be developed until the spirit form has a achieved a certain level of evolution/age? If this ability can be developed, would you be able to share what type of training/study would be required?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

Yoid

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy!

Is our spiritform really eternal(never stop to be, and will always be aware of itself) even when we go back to creation and further?
If we were created by creation,we could stop to be sometime but the creation still exist.

Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 1854
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7

Best Greetings Billy,

I hope you are feeling better now, and that you should remain healthy.

I am aware by direct experience, that all of Nature is full of a Living Spirit which is aware of our presence and aware of our intent. It seems so that the Spirit of Nature does Love and Sustain us Human Beings DESPITE the general ignorance of most people.

Could it then be that Nature will engage in a re-balance of the Human Over-Population?

Thank You, Billy, for The Goblet of Truth and for The OM, which we hope to see translated and published soon in the English. Thank You for bringing the Truth of Creation to Earth.

Salome
Rod

It’s nature’s system (a system of nature) that will have its effects, like pandemies, epidemics, catastrophes, etc. if humankind is nst effectively fighting overpopulation.
And no, there is no „Spirit of Nature“ which does love and sustain us.

Konrad

Dear Billy,

How many space-time configurations are there in our universe?

Salome,
Konrad

Billy doesn’t know.

Creational

Dear Billy,

I am sorry to hear that you felt sick and I sincerely hope all is well by now.

The element Astatine (At), the heaviest halogen (discovered in 1940) is allegedly produced by radioactive decay in nature. It is thought to be the rarest naturally occurring element in the Earth crust.

Since fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl) bromine (Br), Iodine and Astatine (At) are all halogens, these elements could readily replace one another in an appropriate medium.
There is plenty of research that blames body’s toxicity by overutilization of fluorine, chlorine, and bromine, interfering with iodine uptake causing the deficiency of this vital element in our body. There is no apparent study pertaining to Astatine since it is believed to be extremely rare.

Is it possible that there is a connection between the relatively newly discovered radioactive element Astatine, due to nuclear plants/facilities leaks/decay and interference with body’s level of Iodine also?

It would be greatly appreciated if you and Ptaah could explain the relationship and effect of all these halogens and the human body. It appears the toxic ones are replacing the only beneficial one being iodine and causing increase toxicity in our bodies lately.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Billy doesn’t know, and he will not ask Ptaah.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

More and more as I live each day I realise just how important concentration is yet its one of the hardest thing to do.
For example due to circumstances from earlier childhood, unbeknownst to me until recently, the traumatic experiences somehow must have triggered certain psychological and psychical reaction in the form of dissociation from reality, rumination,unfocusedness, dwelling within the sphere of my own mind and the culmination of bad thought habits which caused childhood depression, anxiety disorder, an almost uncontrollable fear response generalised towards all people which overtime have become so ingrained into the very fabric of the consciousness that certain images and triggers would elicit an overwhelming oppressive response and therefore it having power over the 'being' part of the self.
Its been a handicap in my life and I am slowly unlearning this and trying to replace it with the understanding of reality as it is.
But I still can't understand how this block or force so to speak turns itself against itself as if compartmentalised and fractured having its own distinct part apart from each other and the natural unity of the whole self somehow being dispersed with some parts having been arrested from the oppressive forces arising from within.
Its almost as if its an extreme form of self censure but at the same time a denial or rejection of a part of oneself that one has grown to be ashamed of in a perpetual tug of war between itself.
I mistakenly thought that it may have been a entity of some sort that you were referring to in one of your articles but as there is more to the consciousness and the human psyche than what is known in the conventional schools of abnormal psychology would you be able to expound on what the nature of this force created by certain conflicting but unresolved thoughts and feelings is that culminates in such manifestations inside the human being?

Thank you for your compassion and understanding
Matt Lee

There are countless possibilities for the cause of your condition. It is possible that you recognized/perceived and understood things falsely. You will have to try to find the origin of your problem/condition and analyse it, and have to realize your false/erroneous thinking.

You can try to live according to the creational laws and recommendations, and to fulfil them, so you to make progress in your life and your psychic and consciousness-related aspects.

Edmundo

Hello Billy,

I have question about learning methods. What are best practises of achieving knowledge and wisdom in earthly society? Particular of knowledge in spiritual matters but also in learning languages, scientific facts, etc., etc.
Maybe you can refer to your earlier writings or are you planning to write something on this matter?

Take care!
Salome.

There are 7.5 billion methods to learn on this planet. This is an individual matter, and it is depending on the understanding of things.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for the answers towards the incarnation of a spirit-form into an embryo.

It was mentioned that: it is “Universal” for a spirit-form to incarnate into the embryo on the 21st or 22nd day after fertilization.

Yes. This applies for all hominide life forms = human beings on all planets in the universe.

It was also mentioned that: this has to do with the distance between the planet and its sun, plus several other factors.

No, this refers to the time span of the „life/live“ and the „after death/in the beyond life“ periods only, the ratio between the time alive and the time in the beyond.

I am confused.

Do you mean that all habitable planets across the universe are having almost the same angular self-rotation speed, hence the universal 21 or 22 days can apply to all?

Or, do you mean that the universal 21 or 22 days would mean different length of time that is different from planet to planet?

Get well soon and wishing you very good health

Salome

Savio

Phenix

Gute Besserung, Herr Meier.

Danke für Ihre Werke und, bitte, passen Sie auf Ihre Gesundheit auf.

Salome,
Adam.

Besten Dank auch Dir, und auch allen anderen wünscht Billy alles Gute.
Thank you very much, and also thanks to all the other forum users who sent or are sending Billy their best wishes.

Hector

Hallo Billy Herzliche Grüsse

How did Sfath already know about the secret surrounding you (= you are the bearer of nokodemjon's spirit form) while the other Ischwischs who later contacted you (Semjase, Quetzal, Ptaah) couldnt unveil that secret for 14 years (1975-1989). Seems like "he was smarter" than the others...(no offense intended).

Did he receive help/hints from the High Council to discover the secret?

Sfath was capable/able to get access to Henok’s storage banks, at least partially, and to „draw“ some information from there.
No, the High Council was not involved.

Smukhuti

Dear Billy,

Almost all religions seem to be originated from the falsifications of the true teachings of prophets ond truth-bringers, i.e. Buddha for Buddhusm, Jmmanuel for Christianity, Mohammed for Islam, Zoroastrer for Zoroastrianism. Similarly, it is understandable that Hinduism also gives us a heavily falsified teaching. Can you tell us about from where the original teachings of Hinduism (Vedas, Bhagavat Gita, etc) came?

Thank you for your endeavour.

The source of Hinduism is not based on the teachings of a prophet. It was „invented“/developed by different people who were „on a wrong track“, so to speak.

Enlightenedatlast

Dearest Eduard & Christian:

This is my very first time asking a question in concern for all beings.

My question/concern regards the LCROSS Space orbiter set out by NASA to bomb our Earth's Moon on October 9, 2009. They even have a countdown clock for the bombing which I feel is irresponsible in all manners.

My Question is: Is there anything that you can see or find out on how this will effect our Earth and humanity, meaning will it cause much of the devastation that you have prophecied/predicted?

With much respect and peace to you and your health, FIGU, etc.
I thank you very much for your mission, I have been searching my 33 years of life to find you and the TRUTH.

Sincerely,
Amanda Jean Cogswell, Massachusetts, USA

This experiment will have no physical effects at all on the life on Earth…
(Note by CF: …except in the heads of people who are drawing false conclusions.)

Karrol

Dear Billy

I hope you are feeling better. I am reading the goblet of truth and I have to thank for your explanation in regard to human beings not being born coded for evil deeds. This is something that I have pondered and sought the answer to for many years.

When it comes to our evolution I am beginning to understand why the human beings on our planet reject the truth and want fantasy. Evolution is hard work and takes much self responsibilty. In the question I asked you last month about reincarnation I was really hoping you would tell me that I will not have to face the same pain and hardship that I have had to overcome in this life time. The realization that I may have an even harder life next time around is something I will have to learn to accept.

Now for my question: Is the new administration in the US really any better than the one they just replaced? From what I have read. I don't see the US moving any farther away from a WWW III.

Salome

Billy did not examine or ask about the administration, but he says it is sure that President Obama is the best man the U.S. ever had as a president.

Jacobus

Hallo Billy,

My question is based on this quote from the Talmud Jmmanuel, which is in chapter 20 under Marriage, Divorce, and Celibacy:

12.And the disciples said to him, "if this is the way it is between a man and his spouse, then it is not good to marry."

13.But he spoke to them,"Not everyone understands this message, except those to whom it is given.

14.Some do not enter into marriage because from the time of their birth, they are incapable of it; some do not enter marriage because other people have made them unsuited for it; and still others do not enter marriage because they renounce(to give up) it for the sake of consciousness-related strength.

15. "Those who can grasp this, let them grasp it."

So, to put it in another way, the ones that renounce marriage for the sake of consciousness-related strength, are the celibate ones. (if I understand this correctly)

Now, celibacy can have two meanings, the first, the abstinence from sexual intercourse, and the second, the condition of being unmarried, because a person can be unmarried his whole life, but still be sexually active.

So, what Jmmanuel is really saying(correct me if I’m wrong), is that some people abstain from sexual intercourse in order for them to strengthen their consciousness.

Now the question, how does it work, how can abstaining from sexual intercourse(or sexually related practices), strengthen the consciousness? How does abstinence affect it?

Mit tiefer Dankbarkeit!
Jacobus

Sexual abstinency is no guarantee for consciousness-related progress.
You do not understand it correctly.
There are people who have decided to not marry and to concentrate on learning on their own etc. However, this does not mean at all that it is only the unmarried persons who will make progress. You may learn different things, depending whether you are married or not, but on both ways it is possible to make good progress.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your previous answer.

What is the unchanged characteristic of a Spiritform, enabling its spotting ( by superior beings as the Playarians and above…) through the different reincarnations, though a Spiritform changes slowly during a lifespan and the different incarnations?

Thanks
Salome
Lepuniv.

For the terrestrial human beings it is impossible to „spot“ the different frequencies of the different spirit forms. The human being can only spot/perceive the consciousness-related vibrations, like love, hatred, sympathy, affection, feeling etc.
The characteristics of spirit forms can be perceived only within the spiritual realm.

Thomas

Hello again Mr Meier. I hope you are feeling better. My question is: Why isn't it possible for the highest ABSOLUTUM form to end its own existence? I know that we as humans are forced into reincarnating, but I wonder why the SEIN ABSOLUTUM (or whatever the highest form of consciousness is) cannot just end its existence. It seems that it would be the most logical thing to do since apparently nothing lasts absolutely forever, not even a spiritual form since these always evolve into something else. My question might seem dark but it really seems that living forever even as a spiritual sort of consciousness is a futile struggle in the long run. Even you have said that existence is verily a constant struggle. Even if there is much good in life as well, it seems to me that a consciousness form should eventually have the right to end its own existence at some point.

Your information has really helped me but I am still curious about this subject. Thank you for your help and responses.

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

The SEIN Absolutum is a perpetuum mobile and, therefore, it can never be stopped, nor will it stop by itself.
You cannot compare the SA with a human being. Besides, the SA is not something separate, even if it is the origin of everything, but it is a block of all seven Absolutum forms (6 + 1).

Jamesm

Dear Billy,

What is an Absolute Absolutum and is it inside something else?

The Absolute Absolutum is the first of seven forms (the „lowest“ one) and is capable to create Creations, and it has created the 10 to the power 49 Creation forms.
As has been answered above, the Absolute Absolutum builds/consists a block, together with the other 5 Absolutum forms plus the SEIN Absolutum. It is, therefore, „in“ that block.

Thanks
James

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
I don't know if you are aware of the so called Budda Boy in Nepal called Palden Dorje (or Ram Bahadur Bamjan), he has been documented meditating for months at a time, apparently without food or water , has been filmed sitting in fire and has after 4 years of almost constant meditation recently spoken with a message to humanity similar in tone to the Plejaran teachings on spirituality although there seems to be a little ego involved too, my question is: do you think that this is possibly an evolved spirit or is his meditation in itself enough to be affording him these displays of spirit powers and wisdom.
Ps he has currently retreated to meditate for a further 3 years before speaking to the world again and has rejected claims by his followers that he is the reincarnation of Buddha.

Thank you.
Salome

Tony.

Billy doesn’t know about him. This must be a hoax, certainly, because nobody lives more than a max. of 14 days without drinking.

Norm

Dear Billy, Since the Mission depends so much on you. Why do you refuse medical help from the Plejarens?

As a human being living on Earth, Billy has not more rights than all the other human beings. He must concentrate on his Mission, and not selfishly on his own well-being. He must live modest and non-selfish, or else he could not fulfil his Mission.

Elreyjr

best wishes for you Billy,

what has the works of Edgar Cayce been of benefit/proven to the earth-human considering each spiritform while in the spirit realm can/draws from their corresponding Akashic Record on its own?

Jun

(Message edited by scott on August 24, 2009)

Religion played a great role behind Cayce’s activities. This had an influence on the quality of his messages etc. Therefore, his messages don’t have great benefit or imortance.

(Note by CF: After death the human spirit does not learn new things by drawing information from the storage banks. And during life, you do not remember information from the time when your spirit form has dwelled in the beyond between the former and the actual incarnation of the spirit form.
The Akashic Record is an invention by Rudolf Steiner, and it means the „world conscience“ (Weltgewissen). This is unreal and has nothing to do with the storage banks.)

Cpl

Dear Billy,

Peace be with you. In contact report 217 Quetzal said, "...cow's milk , contains many substances that cannot exactly be designated as promoting health....Also in regards to calcium in milk...this does not advance the construction of bones, rather is truly a thief of calcium, that removes the body's own calcium, and indeed from the bones, whereby through milk, for the body and the bones, a successful calcium supplement therefore does not result, rather quite the contrary, it is a calcium demolisher."

I cannot doubt this at all, because a former US ambassador's wife told me personally that scientists in the US discovered just this same fact and went to the government asking them to publicize the truth, but the government, according to this ambassador's wife thanked the scientists but told them they couldn't publicize that because the dairy industry was just to important for the economy. The ex-ambassador never drank milk.

The Plejaren do not kill animals nor eat the meat of animals killed by them because they do not kill the animals, and presumably they do not drink the milk of cows nor just keep cows like pets.

My question then is: Why or for what purpose does Quetzal farm his cows?

For his own pleasure. He does not drink the milk, but lets it drink by the calves.

Quetzal is kind of an „Altertumsfan“ = he is very interested in the old and modest, even primitive times. He has built himself a log cabin where he is studying in reclusion, and into which his wives are not allowed to enter.
He is also working in his garden using garden tools to dig in the soil, etc.

Thank you and stay well.

Chris

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

Are spirit forms usually part of a collective except during this time of overpopulation on Earth? In other words, if the population was closer to normal, would we be our grandparents, or great grandparents and so on? It is my understanding that this is how it normally works. And because of overpopulation, or other factors, some ET spirit forms have been born to Earth spirit parents or out of their 'collective' if there is such a thing. Please clarify or correct me if I am wrong.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

You are confusing things.
Spirit forms are always a collective, a „We form“, just as the human beings on Earth are as humankind.
Overpopulation has an effect only on the duration of the time between two incarnations.
A questions: How can we be our grandparents when they are still alive?!

Each personality is unique and will never be incarnated again. Therefore, nobody can incarnate as such and such.

Scott

Dear Billy,

There are people that claim to be able to see the human aura. Do you know if this ability is something that can be developed through meditation and or other consciousness related practices, or is this ability something that has to do with the age of the spirit form of the person and cannot be developed until the spirit form has a achieved a certain level of evolution/age? If this ability can be developed, would you be able to share what type of training/study would be required?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

This is nonsense. Those people have too much imagination, or they are cheating.

Yoid

Dear Billy!

Is our spiritform really eternal (never stop to be, and will always be aware of itself) even when we go back to creation and further?
If we were created by creation,we could stop to be sometime but the creation still exist.

Thanks

Up to the Petale level there remains some kind of individuality, which may not be confused with personality.

The status of a spirit form after merging with Creation is not known.

Patm

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will the problems we will experience from the sun around 2012/2013 result in the poles shifting partially or completely? What other effects might we experience (power/communication loss)? How should we prepare?

-Thanks
PatM

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 165
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

Thank you for the chance and your time for me to ask you another question.

I would like to go back to the first contact you had with Semjase. I quote
"32. Many faunal or even floral life forms have also reached highly advanced levels of existence.

33. So there are species that have acquired much knowledge and have freed themselves from their environment; they travel through space and also occasionally come to Earth.

34. Many of them are rather unpleasant creatures and live in a certain barbarism that frequently is nearly as bad as the terrestrials'.

35. One must be on one's guard from them because they often attack and destroy everything that gets in their way.

36. Often they have destroyed whole planets or forced their inhabitants into barbaric slavery.

37. This is one of our tasks:

38. To warn the people on Earth of these creatures.

39. Let the people know this because the time is approaching when a conflict with these degenerate human creatures becomes unavoidable.
"

In line 32 Semjase explains that many faunal or even floral life forms have also reached highly advanced levels of existence. In line 33 Samjase explains that there are species that have acquired much knowlegde - and travel through space. In line 39 Samjase mentions that these are degenerate human creatures.

My question is this: When Semjase speaks in line 33 about species is she refereing to human species or of plants/animals that have gained much knowledge and if its plants/animals how can plants/animals gain much knowledge without a brain and spirit-form like humans?

Thank you for you time

Kind regards

Stephen
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Syn

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hiya billy.

ive been having these "epiphanies". its seems like in my dream im always high up in the trees talking to other people in a peaceful environment. eventually i make way to a big tree and sit down and talk to it. whenever i talk to it everytime i come up with a realization or an epiphany.

for example lately i gained an immense amount of understanding and knowledge of love, kiss, personalities, programming methods, communication, dejavus, change in my personalities, etc...And it effects me the same morning i wake up.

i try to describe this, but i cant find the words for it. while within my consciousness it retains its full meaning and i cant share its full meaning because i cant explain it. not even close.

my question is this. is this the result of my nonstop hardwork of meditation finally beginning to pay off or delusional?

Any insight, explanations, advice would be great.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Norm

Post Number: 1293
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I was watching Steven Hawking on TV & he said that if he could get one question answered he would ask "Can something come from nothing?" How would you answer that question?
My Website

Lepuniv

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for answering my last question.

But I'm afraid there was some misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to say it in German yet.

In my last question, I was speaking about the spiritform.

In a lifetime, as the spirit learns, it changes (gathers knowledge).
The same applies through the successive lives: so the spiritform changes from life to life.

Though, being as the playariens are able to say for example that this spirit now lives in Germany... (Even if they no more give this kind of details)

This means that despite the changing of the spirit, there is still something unchanged in the spirit that a superior being (not an earthling) can spot.

So, what is the changing part of a spiritform and what is the unchanging part of it?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Sanjin

Post Number: 59
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Herr Meier.

Ich habe ein paar Fragen im bezug auf die Pyramiden, die da in Bosnia und Herzegovina entdeckt waren. Nun sind die Pyramiden immer noch bedeckt mit Erdboden, aber Archäologen vermuten das diese Pyramien die ältesten sind auf der Erde.

1. Haben die Plejaren ihnen etwas darüber erzählt?
2. Wissen Sie warum die Pyramiden bedeckt sind?
3. Welche Völker haben diese erbaut?

Von rund 1000 v Chr (Jmm) bis die Römer das Land übernehmen haben, haben dort Illyrianischen Stämme gelebt. Aber die Illyrianer waren recht primitiv, so denke ich das die Pyramiden nicht von den gebaut waren. Auch waren diese viel früher erbaut.

Dankeschön!

-Sanjin

I have a few questions regarding the pyramids which were discovered in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The pyramids are still covered with soil, but archeologists suppose that these are the oldest on Earth.

1. Did the Plejaren tell you anything about them?
2. Do you know why these are covered with soil?
3. Which peoples have built these?

From around 1000 BC (BJ), the Illyrian tribes have lived there until the Romans took over. The Illyrians were quite primitive, therefore I don't think that the pyramids were built by them. The pyramids were also built much earlier.

Thank you very much! (Thanks pretty)

-Sanjin
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Scott

Post Number: 1855
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

There is something I have been trying to figure out for a number of years, which I haven’t been able to truly come to a conclusion on my own.

Wendelle Stevens published a book in 1987 entitled “Contact from Planet Acart”. This book supposedly involved a man (Artur Berlet) in Brazil in 1958 who was taken to this planet (Acart) for a number of days and then returned to earth. Some of the material in the book seems to coincide with information Ptaah relayed to you in Contact 35 during your great space voyage. Additionally, there was more information released about the extreme overpopulation on this planet in a conversation with Ptaah during contact 235. Also, in Guido’s Book “And Still They Fly” there is mention of Mr. Horst Fenner in Bolivia who encountered two of these visitors from the same region of space.

Some of the similarities I found in Wendelles book which also were mentioned in contact 35 were the following:

1. Collecting grains and vegetables while visiting earth.
2. Mention of overpopulation on their planet
3. They drug themselves during space flight
4. Mention of a space platform (station) during space flight
5. The spelling is very similar: Akart/Acart (possible translation inaccuracy)

In Mr. Fenner’s exchange with the visitors he spoke German to them (they used language translators) and also Mr. Berlet mentioned he spoke German to the beings from Acart. Also, Mr Fenner’s encounter took place in Bolivia and according to Mr. Berlet his initial encounter took place in Brazil, both South American Countries.

Since this book “Contact from Planet Acart” was released in 1987, I am sure the possibility exists that someone could have read the contact notes, and then fabricated this entire story. On the other hand after reading the book, it occurred to me some of things mentioned could be legitimate although possibly distorted due to translation inaccuracies. To the best of your knowledge do you know if the book is a somewhat accurate and a truthful story, or a complete hoax created to sell books? (I apologize if this question was a bit long)

Thank you again for your help.

Salome
Scott

Sonik_01

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I hope all is well with you and your health,

I would like to ask you a question regarding paranoid schizophrenia. This is an illness which I've been fighting for about 10 years now. I am in my late 20's. I developed this illness because of my involvement in the Christian faith in my late teens. It involved my fear of outside forces punishing me for "sins" I had committed. And since I had committed all these "sins" I had or have low self esteem. So I am always watchful for things in the outside world which would determine my fate, such as police watching me, or numbers I see or whatever. This backwards link to the outside world is causng me a lot of strife. I would really like to be a person that determines my own fate despite what I see in the outsde world. But it's this fear of the consequences of my actions that keeps me frozen in fear and I don't react to anything going on in my life. Like I said I would like to be a person that determines my own fate, but to get to that point in my development and overcome my fear? What is the departure point, or starting thought that I sould start out with if I were to overcome my fear? Thanks, and take care.

Sonik.

Darren

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

You once advised that people with Skizophrenia should not do meditation as it was unsafe for them (not sure if it was in or out of the pyramid or both?)

Should a person with Bipolar mood disorder (once termed depression) do meditation, thanks.

Stevieo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what do you think about the system locking up humans in jail i live in nebraska and i went to jail and not find it plesent and no one wont to be there i feel its wrong i would like your answer about that

Gib_niner

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In one of the books on Pleiadian/Plejaren spirituality ('Star Wisdom') there is mention of the P's putting an interfering hand into the natural development of spirit forms. ie. the following...

'When a Pleiadian woman falls in love with a less developed man from some other star system, she can easily bring him up to her high level by the use of the advanced Pleiadian science'

Further to that..

'In fact whole races of beings can be brought up to a very high level of wisdom, knowledge, and intelligence by such means without the need for each individual having to go through the different evolutionary steps'

Well essentially main question being - to engage in a practice like this - well just strikes me as cheating on Creation somehow - is there wisdom in doing such a thing in the first place? Shouldn't a spirit form always have to go through the hoops at precisely its own pace at all times? Always learning from its own mistakes as it were, in the usual normal manner, unimpeded by external forces/technology?

& After all, if it is the case that this was EVER done by them (accelerate the levels of entire races) - then what would be to stop them from doing that to us earth humans, to get us on the right track faster (lets face it, things are not looking good) - for the benefit of everyone, them included (considering that us humans are nearly at the stage of actually being able to.. destroy the entire DERN universe, apparently)

(I realise that the P's have a policy of fairly strict non-interference - but just now playing devil's advocate temporarily - just from the point of view of coming from this angle ie that there are possible double standards at play here in this particular instance on the part of the Plejaren ways of dealing with things.)

Savio

Post Number: 629
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I have a question regarding the life of Jmmanuel.

We know Buddha begged for food to stay alive during all his 40 years preaching days.

However, we know nothing about Jmmanuel whether he did the same as Buddha during his preaching days.

My question is : In order to earn for a living, did Jmmanuel and his team have a job or did they fully depend on the supply of other people?

Salome

Savio

Adysor

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I was discussing with some of the forum members about the spirit form and death. And I have come to grow skeptical about it. I can't conceive anything beyond death because there is no experience after that.The self dies and all the body parts disintegrate. So why tell us about all these things since there is no way for us of knowing this. You say that this is the Truth and the true words but we won't really know for sure. You say this is the right path, but all I see is just words.

If you weren't instructed by the Plejaren(if happened) would you have ever known about this? And so, in what way will it help us if any at all? Won't your teachings and the way to achieve whatever we "need" to achieve cut off the possibility of nature to deliver unique individuals into being?
Adrian.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
When Asael and his followers colonised the Plejaren star cluster it is probable that there were original inhabitants on the habitable planets, for example on Erra. How evolved were the original inhabitants of Erra and what sort of interaction occurred between them and the colonisers? Were these Ur-inhabitants simply assimilated or were they eliminated?
Liebe Wohl,
Charles.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 593
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy

Having met many people throughout my life one pattern to the human psychology uniformly never seems to change in that when dealing with them you have to be somewhat animate and quite expressive with your emotions, especially affection.
It seems that with an introverted personality, it would be somewhat of a challenge to shore up affection for another from within and then to be able to express them appropriately for the others to understand clearly most of the time even if affection never aquates with true love.
Often times in this present day and age in any social setting, generally people like to be with those particular people who are affectionate towards them thinking that its some form of love or at least a sign that the other person likes them.
Yet I guess this would apply to all people living on this earth including me that from time to time we are forced to feign our affection for another because the occasion sometimes forces our hand or that the only way that people receive cues from body language is by seeing it, even if you don't want to there are occasions where you must to at least make the other person comfortable and at ease.
Surely there are people who exploit their social skills to get ahead in life and to make good impressions for self regarding motives and to this our politians are adept at the charm offensive but all in all it equates with deception and dishonesty.
I for one feel so inept where it concerns being expressive with my emotions as I am of the view that if I don't have any affection for another person, I prefer to suffer the deadening silence and the discomfort of it whilst receding to my inner thoughts than showing affection for another that I don't feel or have which sometimes makes things very awkard.

My question is, is the emotion of affection tied to genetic predisposition of our biological makeup linked closely with our ability for survival and propagating the human species and that as often our emotions are a window to our thoughts and the inner world, the only way that safety for the species can be maintained is if the human develops the ability to spot various dangers and that we have developed the ability to recognise the physical and emotional cues of others to respond appropriately depending on what kind they are, we would naturally avoid people that are angry, aggressive or sullen and depressed?

J_jansen

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can voices caused by primary telepathy be distinguished from voices caused by a psychosis or schizophrenia?

Konrad

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
What is the meaning of the rectangle at the bottom of the Peace Symbol?
Salome,
Konrad

Marcela

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

I have read many questions concerning reincarnation and the evolution of the spirit form through living many material lives. I have read that the spirit form will only take to the beyond: love, peace, wisdom, knowledge, freedom, honor and one more that I can’t remember.

I don’t know if I mentioned the 7 virtues correctly either, but what I would like to know is:
When we die and go to the beyond to process what we have learned in this life, the spirit form collects only what is positive. Then, the spirit form reincarnates in a new human body, but how can the material conscience benefit from what the spirit form has taken from previous lives?

I know that we don’t remember past lives; but how does the spirit form communicates the material conscience what is love, peace, wisdom etc..?

Thank you for answering our questions and greetings to all at the SSSC.
Salome,
Marcela.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page