Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through June 23, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yoid

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure,but if you read what Billy said, it would take some time before his teachings become known all over the world.He mentioned it might take 800 years from now,because humans on Earth are not prepared for it.The code is in german so, if someone want to read it have to learn german.Everyone should make their decision about what he is going to do, and what thinks.

Earthling

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila: Regarding your post 305; most excellently said. Indeed.

Yoid

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_Rod!

You mean someone doesnt have to understand German text or doesnt know German, reads the german text and the code begin to work?and if someone want to understand read the text in english?Is it enough?

Indi

Post Number: 303
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod
I just want to make a point for clarity.
You wrote:
Second, only the German language text carries forward the Evolution Codex. ... This codex is interpolated by the unconscious mind while reading the text, even silently, and even without understanding the language itself. I welcome any corrections to this, as this is my own understanding of the Codex. The Codex is accessible to those advanced to a certain Spiritual level, for the growth of Wisdom of the Spirit.

In Billy's writings there is interwoven a Code, which is sometimes called an Evolutions Code or just a Code.

However, there is also in Billy's writings a Kodex mentioned.
The 'Kodex' is not the same as the 'Code'.
The Kodex is a document (as codexes usually are)similar to one that reaches back millions of years into the past,that was drawn up around 13,500 yrs ago, by those people who made grave errors in the past, and had made an oath to follow or obey these guidelines as compensation for their errors.
This debt has only quite relatively recently been paid apparently in the 1990's, by those spiritforms involved in this Kodex/codex. It was to last for 7000 consecutive incarnations for each of the spirit forms involved.

Re the 'Code' -- it says that only humans who are capable of 'progressive, rational, and partly logical thinking in the least, and who are aware of spiritual and consciousness evolutionary effort, who also follow Creational Laws and Recommendations, will be addressed by this code.' (my rough summary)

Robyn

J_rod7

Post Number: 796
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

Thank you for the response. Apparently, the Code and Codex are sometimes used interchangeably. The following (from GaiaGuys) is posted at TheyFly website (link after quote). This the header of "Warning to all the governments of Europe!"

"We (Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg of www.gaiaguys.net) have been given permission by Billy Meier (www.figu.org) to make these unofficial, preliminary translations of FIGU material. Please be advised that our translations may contain errors.

"This translation was started on March 12th and finished on March 25th, 2006.

"All of the translations of Billy's writings should be read along with the original German language in order to preserve the function of the codex,..."

http://www.theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm

Yoid,

The first part / question in your post is correct. As to the end of the post, regarding the English:
As written, the Code (Codex) ONLY comes through the German language text. This does not carry through to any other language, unfortunately.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Marcela

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there, Figu members:

I was following this conversation for a while now and I wanted to add my views about your views and the mission. I found the TJ without knowing who Billy Meier was and the first thing I wanted to do was to tell everybody. I wanted to tell the world, I am not kidding, but for some reason I didn’t want to share my finding with just “anyone”. With time I learned about the web site and how we should talk about the teachings.

Well, I started telling my family. To my surprise, they didn’t accept it right away. My sister gave an odd look when I told her Semjase was the daughter of a god. But, now they really want to read the TJ and know more about Billy.

One day I told a friend about Hitler and the Thule society and she reacted very negatively, and I didn’t even mentioned the extraterrestrial part of the story. So little by little, I refrained myself from conversing about the teachings.

Then, reading the overpopulation brochure, it tells you to distribute it to everyone you can…however, they will see the web site and eventually find out about the teachings.
That’s why I asked Billy in my last submitted question about the mission. I mean I could post the info anonymously… and maybe some individual like us, looking for the truth will find it.

I think that we are not to "teach" people about the spiritual teachings, because we can make mistakes like in the past and confuse people. But we can form a sudy group etc...and send interested people to the web site.
Salome

Yoid

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They think the UFO photos are fake,the gun is a toy.How can be someone ready for the truth if someone is not searching after it? Fortunately we have internet.Without internet this information would not reach me for example.

hi Marcela
I havent tried to teach them just showed some photos and that was enough to them for rejecting it.

Indi

Post Number: 304
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod, so, you don't think that Dyson and Vivienne can make errors?

I explained the difference to you. It is of course your prerogative to ignore my information.

My explanation was only for the sake of clarity and so as to avoid confusion for those who do not know.

Marcela

Post Number: 137
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid:

You are right, there is nothing wrong in showing the pictures, I understood you just did that.
And I think that we should show the pictures to everyone interested, because that is why Billy took the pictures, to show the world.

I was talking in a general sense; we should not attempt to talk to people like we master the topic. It happened to me that we got into discussions about religion and reincarnation and I couldn’t help myself in telling the truth. So, I started to talk about the spirit form that is a part of Creation and that we reincarnate in the planet we die for millions and billions of lives until we reach Creation again. And I told them about Billy and his spirit form and then I thought that I could make mistakes and I felt terrible. To my surprise the group of people I was talking to was very interested in reading the Figu material. But I don’t think I will do it again.

I only showed the pictures to my family and they think they look very real. I did not show the pictures to my friends, they are very childish sometimes and they are not into those things.

So, you have to really choose who to talk to and find individuals that have a different point of view. There are many pictures of UFOs circulating, but no one past a lie detector, no one proved the pictures are real; no one recorded the sound, etc… If your friends are really interested in UFOs they would try to see the evidence, but if they are not into that, they probably can care less about life in other planets, and therefore; they pass the opportunity.
Salome

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid

You should not force the truth or teachings onto people. That is one thing Billy learned from Sfath. Not to force the teachings onto people. Its also mention in the Talmud Jmmanuel that he was teaching not to force the truth onto people.

Its ok to introduce people into the Meier material and photos but if they refuse to listen or do their own research then there is nothing else you can do for them.
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

J_rod7

Post Number: 800
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Robyn,

Yes, we all make errors.

Perhaps that was one of mine. Thank you.

In Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Marcela

Post Number: 138
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid:

The gun really looks like a toy, but have they seen the hole on the tree? That looks like a perforation that was made with a laser gun. ;)

I also wanted to add that I feel fortunate for being able to speak English. I can read and share information and the Figu is committed to translate all writings into most, if not all, languages. Learning German is a personal choice. I am learning German and knowing English really helps because English is a Germanic language.
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

A CODE, is interwoven into the German Language, in which the way it is done in
the FIGU materials. The Effect, in which it is done will have affect on the
human being reading it, which processes it...as we know.

A Codex, can be written by - ANYONE - without incorporating the mentioned
aspects as is mentioned above!

Codex is derived from Latin, which usually applies to - Legal Code -.

Examples are: The Code of Hammurabi and the Code of Justinian(; to name a
few).

The Code of the mentioned above (random)- human written -; and thus, have NO
special affect on human beings, within their wordings!

Thus, when we speak of CODE, as in that of the mentioned FIGU materials, the
definition has a totally different Meaning! Again, due to it having an Affect
on the human beings, reading it. [Example: 'Morse Code', is an interwoven
(secret) writing technique; and when we speak of 'Code Of Dressing/Conduct'
this only implies on HOW one should dress/conduct him/her-self, at whatever
event concerning, etc.: No secrets interwoven!!]

Thus, the C(K)odex, mentioned of the errors of the past and it's oath(, etc),
are NOT the same C(K)odex in definition, as that of the interwoven CODE
mentioned in Billy's work! We have to make clear distinction, here....between
both words!

The above C(K)odex, can thus have NO (special) affect whatsoever...on a human
being, and is thus, only based on/a Normal writing of certain aspects/
agreements/etc...with NO Hocus Pocus, incorperated.

"You have a Code...and a Code", as they say.

Thus, the words - Codex and Code -, should be utilized in the Proper Context!

Edward.

Redbeard

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all of you that have helped me thank you,

This entire discussion began with asking questions and also because of the discussion itself has created more discussion and more questions. This is the essence of and perhaps a key ingredient of a searcher and a student that is looking for the "what is the meaning of life answers".

If however someone is not questioning, opposing and confronting the constant stream of untruth and deception that is present everywhere at this point in our evolution as a society or worse become so negative from past experience as to trust nothing, then the said individual would not have much of a chance of breaking free until they start to value the truth in all things.

Once someone arrives at this forum I believe the mission of those responding is to bring someone gently to the position of taking the responsibility of their own life and re-education through trial and error of thought and interaction with us.

The best interaction by far is the face to face discussion with another human that is also searching and seeking with the same of not more of a grasp on the Meier material. Some day there will be more as people pass it on to their children and verifiable seeking students of the truth.

I would really enjoy meeting all of you perhaps at the next speaking engagement of Michael Horne.

PEeeeaaaaaaaACE, Matt

Hector

Post Number: 486
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen Moore, Redbeard, great post of yours. We should always offer assistance, be it spiritual or intellectual assistance to others, so they can find the connection to another kind of living/existence in which high values are respected and revered. The plejaren know the concept of "spiritual assistance", in their planet there exist 7000 spiritual leaders who's task is to offer advice/counsel in matters related to the spirit, creation, the creational laws and commandments, etc etc... No missionizing, no proselityzing, just counsel and advice. Take it or leave it, without using force or coercion.

If you find somebody interested in the spirit teachings, then open a "door of creational law" for him so he can watch what's in the other side, a new kind of life/existence where his ego/personality gives much more vital space, much more relevance and control to the spirit form, that tiny bit of pure creational energy that defines us as human beings.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I just want to share another thought I have on the mission.

I think it has been a success. If we look back at the the previous missions of the prophets on Earth and the fact that their teachings was corrupted and delete for the public arena and we look at the mission and information today then I feel the mission has been successful.

FIGU has be created and the information is more widely available to people on Earth then possibly ever before. Weather or not people choose to read the information.

I feel Billy has done what he can in regards to the mission. The books have been written, The information is available. The celestial sons (Plejaren) have been announced anew to the Earth Humans and the seeds of truth, knowledge and wisdom have been planted.

So I personally feel that Billy has done a amazing job in regard to the mission.

I dont know how Billy feels about his mission but I would say to him that he has done a perfect job.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector

Thank you for your kind words.

Jonas

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys.

I know not much but bits and pieces I've read from the forum, web sites , e.t.c. about a year all up. Just remember as much I think this man Billy is a stand up guy spending decades on a truth that most people don't want to know, that we really only have one human life with our present soul, my concerns are for you guys. Billions of muslems , Billions of christians/catholics::: what happens when they find out their pop isn't living in the heavens above waiting to be reunited with there family.

What will the religous leaders do to protect the harmony of the business and well being of their fanatic followers. This stuff is dynamite and sooner or later somebody up there will want Billy the kid and all of us gone or silenced. I'm not really scared for my life, well may be a bit more knowing it is the only one I've got. Its probly why the priests wanted the young Jmanuel nailed to a cross left out to die in front of all his associates that new the story. So I will be bugging out soon after getting the most crucial parts of the mission on paper and utilising the internet as long as it still functions with the various web sites. Billy really shows the same colours as mr jmanual but Billy should be a bit safer packing heat. Hugs nand kisses everyone this ride just gets wilder and wilder the more you look into it. I hope I didn't Offend anyone its just an insight.

Edward

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen....

Excellent summery, you made there!

I fully agree with you....

Much Negative aspects have been - averted -, even though we humans of Earth
did encounter certain aspects of: "The Point Of No Return", so to speak, at
times.

But, this DOES show, that Man is Changing/Altering his Ways Of THINKING for
the betterment of his species. And ALL that Billy brings anew to man on Earth,
is Truly Bearing The Fruits, as intended! [But, we still have a long way to
go!]

Thus, Billy's materials is Truly making way....to the individuals whom NEED to
know: 'HOW the fork....fits the stick', as they say....; and find the
materials very 'irresistible' to ignore! May they keep this attitude.....!

Thank you, for sharing your thoughts....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1382
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas....

Interesting input!

Well, The Mass, can not always live a life: In LIES!

And specially, in these times, people are Searching for The Truth. And are
very Creational Spiritual, at work, as they should. And in the long run, this
WILL bear the Fruits, acquired. Thus, the people are becoming Conscious/Aware
and Awake, as they should, after so-many thousands of years, wandering in
their Zombie....like state( of Being).

They all still need a bit of more time....to absorb the needed.

I still take my hat off for Billy! He and FIGU Switzerland and the rest, have
done an excellent job, of diffusing The Materials, I would say.

Step-by-step, and Progression is being made!

If Billy was not here: we would be 'goners' by now.....

Indeed: Success is being booked, at her own pace.....if you will.

Let us all....keep up the good work!

Edward.

Mariosmx

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody, my name is Mario, i live in Mexico City, i have been a Billys fan since the 90´s, i´m a webmaster, and i´m offering my service as a designer to help developing a site in several languages, i only speak english and spanish, if you feel that it can be done let meknow, also looking forward to be a part of figu and hopefully be present in germany and meet Billy.

Thank you

mario

Jamesm

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marios,

Welcome to the FIGU English speaking forum.

I have a few ideas if you'd like to help:

If you would like to translate the Birth Stop Petition at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Special:Petition into Spanish then everyone here would be grateful indeed (unless it has already been done at http://es.figu.org/ perhaps?)

Otherwise you could perhaps create something like a Flash animation or even some art for futureofmankind.co.uk or even customise the CSS for the wiki to produce a wiki that doesn't look like wikipedia.org?

Or if you have any other ideas for improving www.futureofmankind.co.uk please let me know.

Or you could create a new website in Spanish or English in your own style?

Thanks

James

p.s. Your message should really have been posted to the "New Ideas to help the mission improve" thread in my opinion. The moderators like to keep posts relevant to the threads they are within.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

J_rod7

Post Number: 945
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mario,

WELCOME to the International English FIGU Forum. It is very good to see you here.

You have a good idea. A website to post English, German, AND Spanish Translations would be very well received. There are a number of Spanish-speaking (and also Portuguese-speaking) People, with considerable interest in being able to read the writings of Billy and the Plejarens in "native" languages. Such a website would be a real "Gold-Mine" for the information, texts, and references.

For examples of current English websites, look at these:

http://www.theyfly.com

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page