Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 02, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through October 02, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From "Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered":

Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 08:08 am:

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer. It looks like we still have to continue with that old and polluting hydrocarbons for a while.

Now, I turn to another thing instead: Our sun is fading. When is it time to evacuate the Earth because it is going to be uninhabitable due to the dying sun?
(I guess that this is a process which takes some time)

Thank you, live long and prosper

Hmm, you will have to wait a couple of years to start with the evacuation. In about 500 million years it will be visible that the sun is beginning „to fade out“.
David

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 458
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the Destroyer, Billy writes this in Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, with my rough translation below:

Mit der Zeit verringerte sich seine mehrtausendjährige Umlaufzeit zu einem Durchschnitt von 575,5 Jahren, die sich inzwischen durch der Plejadier/Plejaren Einwirken wieder erhöht hat, wodurch er in etwa im SOL-System in 1180 Jahren wieder zu erwarten ist. Also vermochten ihn die Plejadier/Plejaren nicht völlig ausser Kurs zu bringen, wie dies eigentlich geplant war, doch konnten wenigstens die Umlaufbahn und Umlaufzeit in der Art und Weise verändert werden, dass zumindest vorderhand keine Gefahr mehr besteht, denn normalerweise hätte er ja im Jahre 2255 wiederkehren müssen, mit verheerenden Zerstörungsfolgen. P.306
"In the course of time, its’ orbit decreased to an average by 575.5 years, but has increased again through the influence of the Plejaren such that it is not to be expected again in the SOL-System for another 1180 years. So actually the Plejaren had not been able to bring him completely off course as was planned; however, at least the orbit and period could be changed in the way that at least forehand, no more danger exists, because ordinarily he would have had to return in 2255, with disastrous destruction results."

Die Plejadier durften den Wanderer nicht anders ausser Kurs bringen und auch nicht zerstören, weil der Hohe Rat sie ersuchte, davon Abstand zu nehmen, weil durch die Vernichtung oder durch eine andere Kursbestimmung noch grössere Zerstörungen hervorgerufen worden wären, wovon auch die Erde unter Umständen betroffen gewesen wäre.
"The Plejarens were advised by the High Council not to make any further course changes of the wanderer than this or to destroy it altogether for to do so would result in even bigger destructions by which the earth also would have been conceivably effected." P.307

Twenty pages later, after Billy discusses various forecasts and prophecies without giving exact dates but only sequence of events, he writes this just after describing how the new colony on Mars is attacked and destroyed by many spaceships.

Zu jener Zeit wird dann auch der Zerstörer wieder von sich reden machen, denn durch die völlig veränderten Schwerkraftfelder des gesamten Sonnensystems durch das rapide Nachlassen der Sonnenfunktion dringt der uralte Wanderplanet, der schon seit Jahrmillionen immer wieder Unheil angerichtet hat, und zwar in den alten Lyra-Gebieten, wieder in das innere Sonnensystem ein, mit genauem Kurs auf die Erde. P.328
"Then at that time, the Destroyer will also become a talking point again, because by the completely changed gravitation fields of the whole solar system by the rapid diminuation of the sun-function, the ancient travelling planet which has caused evil already for millions of years over and over again namely in the old Lyra areas, again penetrates into the internal solar system, with precise course on the earth."

Billy then goes on to describe the futile effort of earth scientists to knock it off course and the evacuation of the remaining earth populace before its path causes the evaporation of earth seas, lakes and rivers from the immense heat. Since Billy did not mention any other visits to our SOL System by the Destroyer, one has to assume that this is describing the expected return of approximately 1180 years he mentions previously.

The copyright for Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums is 1997 and Contact 115 occured almost 20 years before that. We have seen other prophecies of Billy change as the dynamics of cause/effect changes, most notably the recent removal of human artifacts from the surface of Mars. If the dynamics of the return of the Destroyer was at that time related to the timing of Billy leaving the planet earth and if circumstances have been set into motion to negate the return of the Destroyer at that time, than quite possibly, the date given for Billy leaving the planet with other et spirits as mentioned in Contact 115, may also have changed.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 459
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Make no mistake, Billy makes it clear in other writing, that from the moment we first arrived on this planet (when I say we, I mean "we" as being our own ancestors) it has been the primary agenda to leave again because of our dying sun.

Schon damals wussten die Wohlgesinnten, dass die hierhergebrachten Menschheiten nicht für immer in diesem Sonnensystem verbleiben konnten, sondern eines Tages wieder abwandern müssten, weil die Sonne dieses weitabgelegenen Systems ein bereits sterbendes Gestirn war, das gerade deshalb ausgesucht worden war, weil die Sirius-Intelligenzen und die tötungswillig gewordenen Erzeuger-Herrscher nicht vermuteten, dass das Gebiet einer sterbenden Sonne für eine Neubesiedelung ausgesucht würde für die <entarteten> und <gottes-arbeiter>, wie sie von den Erzeuger- Herrschern genannt wurden. P.301, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums
Even then the Wohlgesinnten (Sirian well-wishers) knew that the arrival to this place of the transported mankind could not remain for good in this solar system, but one day again would have to move away because the sun of this far from-situated system was already a dying star which had been just so selected, because the Sirius-Intelligenzen and the homicide-willing creator overlords did not suppose that the area of the dying sun would be chosen for a new settlement for them <degenerated> and <god'sworkers> as they were called by the creator overlords.

Also ist auf der Erde alles darauf ausgerichtet, dass die Genmanipulation behoben wird, wonach der Mensch dann das Sonnensystem auch wieder verlassen kann, und zwar ehe die Sonne stirbt und das gesamte System dem Untergang geweiht ist, was sehr viel früher geschehen wird, als dies die gegenwärtigen Erdenwissenschaftler behaupten, weil die SOL wahrheitlich bereits ein sterbendes Gestirn ist. p. 310, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums
So everything is aimed on the earth on the fact that the genetic manipulation is repaired after which the person can leave then the solar system again, namely before the sun dies and the whole system is consecrated to the decline which will happen much earlier than the present earth scientists state because the SOL truly are already dying stars.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 460
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Charles. There is one other possible prophetic event of Billy’s that might explain a synchronistic exodus with other et spirits, which I have excerpted below. But again, no date is given. Hopefully, by now you have enough „input“ from others to formulate a question to Billy.

Also wird dies aber auch die Zeit sein, da durch eine grosse Emigrationswelle sehr weit von der Erde entfernt in einem fremden Sonnensystem eine künstliche Welt besiedelt werden wird, weil die noch immer wachsende Überbevölkerung des Erdplaneten unvernünftig ansteigt. P.322
Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums
Therefore, however, this will also be the time, a big emigration wave will be settled on an artificial world removed very far from the earth in a foreign solar system, because the still growing overpopulation of the earth planet rises out of proportion.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral, you certainly have been busy looking at future possibilities for the Earth human being regarding leaving this planet. I scanned the section of `Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums` which you mentioned (and then translated) and then realised it was part of the section `Voraussagen und Prophezeiungen`, so that we are essentially dealing with prophecies and so no dates are given. So prophecies are dynamic in that they often change as the circumstances change. Anyway the time frame re the aging of the sun is much greater than a mere few thousand years. What I am interested in is that from the conservation that Billy was having (my earlier post) we infer that in ~3999 CE those with ET spirit forms (including Billy's future personality) will leave Earth. Connected with that, I wondered how a spirit form can be made to incarnate into a specific embryo and is it important that highly advanced spirit forms (those ET ones on Earth) incarnate into embryo's produced by ETs-comparing with the case where Billy's parents of 3,999 BCE will be ETs-so that the human beings can eventually associate with their own kind after leaving Earth.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why consider means of leaving the Earth when one wirthe also be leaving all what one has worked upon here?

Among those who go first & colonise worth be those who die in the anti-material annihilation of Mars.

Perhaps this is the same pattern of thought which brought some of y'all to America & Australia?

Salome,

- Matthew

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, had you made the effort to read the recent posts, starting with what I had written concerning C115, then you might have written a more relevant and sensible comment above, rather than your (Comment Deleted) and demeaning statement. Your snide remark about Americans and Australians is unwarranted on this forum.
Charles

(Message edited by badr on August 04, 2009)

Earthling

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, It would be nice if you could speak English that we, of the common unwashed masses could understand.

Perhaps, whatever pattern of thought you were referring to, brought YOU to America or Australia, in some past life.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwi,

My 'snide' remark about Americans and Australians was not meant snidely, but is only a mention of (and monition against repetition of) the historical events that lead to the enslavement of the American & Australian mock-folks, rabble and criminal exiles. Namely, Australians and Americans were mostly the outcastes from other places, which is why the political situation in those countries is now anarchistic, why they have been stripped of culture and decency, and why they belong, like cattle, to a malicious 'elite' who consider them sub-humans.

I am not saying that all Australians & Americans are rabble, exiles, 'wretched refuse' of the 'teeming shores' of the world, but most of them are, especially Americans, and just like the Hebrews in ancient times, they are become the trampled-upon but self-important and 'chosen' cannon-fodder of a great, evil campaign for world-domination. I am, by induction, suggesting that in the future Mars worth also probably be a similar outpost of vengeful wreaking and lawless exploitation, if we do not prevent such.

I don't wit why my previous incarnation came to North America originally, but it was likely for similar reasons as those few intellectual idealists who envisioned some kind of free civilisation of free thinkers in this vast paradise, before greed-enthralled, demented outcastes from the world over ruined, pillaged, despoiled and deleted most of its value. What was done to North America, especially the United States, environmentally, culturally, etc, is unexcusable and pure madness, and what is been done to the population through all manner of manipulation and violence, and what is been done to foreign lands under the American banner, at the behest of no more honest than corporations & organised criminals; all of this is unexcusable, depraved, and must get fought against by the Americans & Australians, etc, themselves. Alas, they do not will to learn except the hard way, which is now being delivered by nature & thier enemies. I love the land of North America and agree with most of the supposed principles of the USA & Canada, but it wirthe be purely unneutral and cowardly to stay silent over the great bales that have blasted herefrom.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
—Emma Lazarus, 1883

This is good cause to find Anti-Semitism among those Americans who do not change their ways to be laughable hypocrisy.

Salome,

- Matthew

Chiswick

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody, I am an Aussie living in Sydney Australia and I am looking for a fellow Aussie on this forum to discuss the Billy Meier case with me. I am new to these incredible claims and have many questions that I was hoping to sort out with somebody. My email is shannah68@optusnet.com.au thankyou.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, August 07, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I am not saying that all Australians & Americans are rabble, exiles, 'wretched refuse' of the 'teeming shores' of the world, but most of them are"

Matthew,

Have you met most of the 330 million Americans and millions of Australians for you to make such a bold statement? I have been to a few places around the world my friend, and trust me, those countries aren't lacking in criminals, degenerates, money hungry maniacs, women abusers or psychopathic politicians. These professions seem to be doing just fine in your country as well if I had my guess.

But if you notice, I guess, I don't just assume as you do.
Mark Gilbo

Kingman

Post Number: 655
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Here in America, I've travelled several times completely across this country in differing vehicles and circumstances. Unfortunately Matthew is mostly correct. What he omits is the knowledge about the people who live here and what 'most' are subjected to. Driving those thousands of miles causes searches on the local radio shows as you pass each region. It's not pretty. The false views and forced belief systems saturating our country keeps the people with little other view points.

We had a president for 8 years that shot their(many Americans) foot off and they still would vote for him again. You may say it wasn't always this way, radio or local programming on the TV, but before this, church was the absolute ruling force for the mind of the general public. These people are still good people, but, they are, unfortunately, unknowingly to themselves, sick of the mind.

Our country is the leading source of world intrigues and corruption for power. Our country is sick. Some of us now know this. We've elected a new response. Changes won't happen over night. Matthew isn't wrong as a whole here. Rather he's quite clear. But I challenge Matthew to look towards the future by what is changing now. It(change) is not the work of one duly elected man. Hell no, it's only the very beginning.

Matthew, a child is born good, man can change that real easy and the greedy ones have always known that as their 'ace in the hole'. Let's not give in to their game so easily. Your colorful descriptions only add to the confusion here, or is that your intention?

"Namely, Australians and Americans were mostly the outcastes from other places, which is why the political situation in those countries is now anarchistic, why they have been stripped of culture and decency, and why they belong, like cattle, to a malicious 'elite' who consider them sub-humans."

Facts to back this broad statement please. Each human will grow to their environment. Anarchistic? You really need facts for this item.

Once again I sense a drift towards your stirring up the pot, but putting the fire under the wrong pot, thus getting, 'look-warm-stew'(it looked warm).
a friend in america
Shawn

Badr

Post Number: 504
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone on this topic,

Current discussion has nothing to do with this topic "Discussions on issues relating to "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier that are not covered in other topics on the forum."

Please read description of a topic before posting.

Peace

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman,

I'll respond in 'current Earth events'.

Salome,

- Matthew

Tutan3300

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:
my Question has to do with the story in the old testiment about sadome and gamora who realy destroyed them ?or did they?what is the real purpose behind the story.Is it fear to impose on humanity as religion always betrays.or how about lot"s wife who turned to a rock of salt becuase she looked back,this like saying:-( do what I tell you or die.)This is not a very forgiving god I say. Peaple think about it.
thank you and peace with you.
Mel

Memo00

Post Number: 377
Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Mel

The questions for Billy should be posted in:

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered

Right now the section is closed. It usually opens/closes every month but only for one or two days so you should be alert.

If i remember correctly what really happened back there was a nuclear war that destroyed everything. The real history of our planet is very different from what we have been told. And yes you are very right, the "god" in the bible isn´t a very forgiving one. A good bible has hundreds of pages and in truth you could put ALL that is REALLY valuable in only one or two pages and the rest is crap, falsifications, wrong translations or plain lies.

take care

Scott

Post Number: 1851
Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I was going to ask Billy the following question during the next round of questions. If by chance this question has been resolved or someone already knows the answer, I thought I would post it in advance.

Scott

Dear Billy,

There is something I have been trying to figure out for a number of years, which I haven’t been able to truly come to a conclusion to on my own.

Wendelle Stevens published a book in 1987 entitled “Contact from Planet Acart”. This book was supposedly involved a man (Artur Berlet) in Brazil in 1958 who was taken to this planet (Acart) for a number of days and then returned to earth. Some of the material in the book seems to coincide with information Ptaah relayed to you in Contact 35 during your great space voyage. Additionally there was more information released about the extreme overpopulation on this planet in a conversation with Ptaah during contact 235. Also, in Guido’s Book “And Still They Fly” there is mention of Mr. Horst Fenner in Bolivia who encountered two of these visitors from the same region of space.

Some of the similarities I found in Wendelles book which also were mentioned in contact 35 were the following:

1. Collecting grains and vegetables while visiting earth.
2. Mention of overpopulation on their planet
3. They drug themselves during space flight
4. Mention of a space platform (station) during space flight

In Mr. Fenner’s exchange with the visitors he spoke German to them (they used language translators) and also Mr. Berlet mentioned he spoke German to the beings from Acart. Also, Mr Fenner’s encounter took place in Bolivia and according to Mr. Berlet his initial encounter took place in Brazil, both South American Countries.

Since this book “Contact from Planet Acart” was released in 1987, I am sure the possibility exists that someone could have read the contact notes, and then fabricated this entire story. On the other hand after reading the book, it occurred to me some of things mentioned could be legitimate although possibly distorted due to translation inaccuracies. To the best of your knowledge do you know if the book is indeed an accurate and truthful story, or a complete hoax created to sell books?

Thank you again for your help.

Salome
Scott

Memo00

Post Number: 384
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Scott

from the questions to Billy:

"Hi Billy

There are two interesting books about contacts with extraterrestrials : "UFO Contact from planet IARGA" (written by Stefen Denaerde) and "UFO Contact from planet Acart" (written by Artur Berlet). Are those books
a hoax? Could you please give us a short comment about both books?

regards
Solar

Answer

Nonsense (= a hoax)."

Scott

Post Number: 1852
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo00,

There just seemed to be numerous coincidences, and Ptaah did mention they traveled to earth...

I may ask again for further clarification :-)

Scott

Edmundo

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

some time ago I found on pravda.ru discussion board interesting theory regarding Mr. Horst Fenner. Post author claims that encounter with ET wasn't accidental.

It's not connected to Artur Berlet case, but worth reading anyway.

link:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=240166

Marksmanr

Post Number: 121
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo00, I added the questions answered by Billy about Iagra to Contact Report 141 on futureofmankind.co.uk, as it is related to what is discussed in it.
Reece Stiller

Darren

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10471.html?1254041389

Now for my question: Is the new administration in the US really any better than the one they just replaced? From what I have read. I don't see the US moving any farther away from a WWW III.

Salome

Billy did not examine or ask about the administration, but he says it is sure that President Obama is the best man the U.S. ever had as a president

Hi, it's a little unclear if Billy is referring to himself with IT or the P's. (IT could be sub for HE, or maybe typo error)
Is that Billy's own opinion based on his studies or is it the P's opinion based on a scan of his brain?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

There are no typos in the reply. This is an expression from Billy of his own opinion -- "that President Obama is the best man the U.S. ever had as a president"

I also happen to agree with Billy's opinion (before this answer was posted), since my wife and I also voted for Barack Obama.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page