Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 10, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through October 10, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 296
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren ... I'd guess that is Billy's opinion of Obama, from what he has observed

Darren

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J-rod and Earthling,

I would have felt more at ease if that was the P's opinion but Billy's is surely the next best one to hear. I guess he must have based that on all the global talk and work Obama's been doing. (i thought Billy was being sarcastic when he said that Obama puts up a good talk before but now looks like that is not so)

It would be interesting to hear what the P's opinion of Obama would be because I imagine that would surely be based on a scan of his brain.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont get it. What is so bad about Obama?
Peace John

Phenix

Post Number: 300
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to the moderators and all members,

Darren,

May i remind you, that even the Plejaren learn certain things from Billy?

Wishing a neutral-positively smooth Peace Meditation to all.

Salome.

Darren

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again,

something just occurred to me, how could Billy say or know that Obama was the best president the US has ever had if he wasn't alive when the other presidents were around to compare them to Obama. So is it possible that this could still have come from the P's to Billy and is the P's opinion?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, any answer we give would only be speculation or opinion.

You will have to ask Billy your Burning Question.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1483
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren....

Well, if you study, as much as you can, the Meier Experience, you will come to
know....that Billy, he...himself, has ways of accessing information through
his own Being! He has his ways of - tapping - into certain Storage
(information) Blocks. And thus, does not always need Plejaran sources, so to
speak. Mind: Billy has also reincarnated as inconspicuous personalities in the
past, and would of course, have knowledge through these mentioned previous
life times. He KNOWS the US....MORE...than the US knows itself!!

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1294
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Obama had a past life with Billy then its safe to say he's probably been exposed to Billys teachings in that or those previous lives & still on a certain level can draw from those teachings even if Obama has no recollection of it or Meier. Maybe a copy of the TJ or something from Billy could awaken it.
My Website

Darren

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are the odds of Obama having a past life when Billy was previously around as prophet and they knew each other on top of that? (unsure if thats what was meant but it seems big odds.)

Darren

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another thing that comes to mind is that Obama is of African descent, so his previous past lives (his spirit) would have all been in Africa wouldn't they? Was a prophet (billy) ever working in Africa? If not, then they couldn't have known each other, could they?

Earthling

Post Number: 300
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With all this love for Obama around here, ( I like the guy as well)... but there is someone in US government, who is far better, imo, than Obama. And whose views align much more with creational laws and recommendations than Mr Obamas.

http://www.house.gov/htbin/blog_inc?BLOG,tx14_paul,blog,999,All,Item%20not%20found,ID=091005_3550,TEMPLATE=postingdetail.shtml

Michael_horn

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the Henoch Prophecies:

"The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously she will have to defend herself against the Eastern intruders. In all, America will play the most decisive role, when in the guise to strive for peace and to fight against terrorism she invades many countries of the Earth, bombs and destroys everything and brings thousandfold deaths to the populations. The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time [sic]. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.
And this will point towards the possibility that a Third World War could develop from it, if human beings as a whole will not finally reflect upon reason, become reasonable and undertake the necessary steps against the insane machinations of their governments and military powers as well as their secret services, and call a halt to the power of the irresponsible who have forsaken their responsibility in all areas.
If this does not happen, many small and great nations will lose their independence and their cultural identity and will be beaten down, because the USA will gain predominance over them and with evil force bring them down under her rule. At first, many countries will howl with the wolves of the US, partially due to fear of American aggressions and sanctions, as will be the case with many, many irresponsible [ones] in Switzerland and Germany but also of other countries. In part, others will join in because they will be forced somehow to do so or will be misled by irresponsible promoters of American propaganda.
Finally, many Asian, African and European states will rise up against the American hegemony, once they recognise that the United States of America is only taking advantage of them for purposes of war, conquest and exploitation. In this way, many countries will become puppet states of America before reason and realisation will emerge in the responsible ones of governments and in many of the population, resulting in a turning away from the USA..."

We know that the so-called "intelligence community" is well aware of this. So...just how intelligent are they?

Rarena

Post Number: 490
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren,

Hello, nice to converse with you... My name is Randy...

It is my understanding a spiritform is not dependent on physical attributes but the other way around.

For example: Billy's spiritform as Jmmanuel was from a union with his Earth mother and Gabrael, an extraterrestrial/Celestial son, if you really want to be geographic about it...

If one dies on a planet, the next reincarnation will be on this planet regardless of the other life forms previously associated with with that life.

Billy and others on Earth, even today... may have their spiritform from another planet or even Galaxy, as Nokodamion and the Lyrian Galaxy...
Not the Lyrian star system, but Galaxy.

So geography does not denote previous incarnation associations... and we have very long spiritform lineages... eons apparently millions of years beyond a one hundred year lifespan.

Billy converses with the Plejaren physically on a monthly basis and possibly more via spiritual telepathy. He mentioned Obama is the best choice now, not necessarily for all Presidents of the history of the U.S..

As to Ron Paul... Billy mentioned it is because he wants to abolish the death penalty and will never get elected as president due to this noble and correct policy.

People who get life rather than death... spend much time contemplating their actions and evolve from their wrong actions... rather than get killed intantantly without contemplation of their wrong actions and do not evolve as much if given more time.

Darren

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Its nice to converse with you too!

I don't remember where I read it but I thought the spirit form reincarnates based on geography and race, like a black person living in 3rd world conditions in Africa will reincarnate there, and white to white and so forth. That is my understanding of it, is it correct?

Hi Michael,

Not sure what your saying there but is it that Obama is (complete) puppet on strings to secret services? He must have some pull?

Obama may be the best president the US ever had but I guess he is still corrupt according to the Meier material because it says that we won't have honest leaders for hundreds of years. Would that be correct?

Rarena

Post Number: 493
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

It is my understanding where one reincarnates depends upon where they die, what spiritual level they atune to and what Arahat Athersata or Petale feel is the next best logical step for their continued spiritual evolution.

There are more than 249 skin colors and more than 49,000 different races in the Plejaren knowledge banks. Look at the races on Earth, none are really purebred most are a mixture of races especially in the United States.

Information on reincarnation as explained by Billy Meier is in contacts books 1-3 or individual contacts; 7,53,72,104,114,188,239 and 303 that I know of, in German.

In English the only place I can think of is the booklet 49 Questions which may be out of print and maybe Guidos' book: And Still they Fly...

Thomas

Post Number: 722
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Arahat Athersata has nothing to do with the reincarnation of anyone
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Kingman

Post Number: 660
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

I think that when Billy mentions we won't have honest leaders he may be referring to the idea we aren't always told the truth. It doesn't necessarily mean they will be dishonest or corrupt. The reality at the top is not an easy thing to fully grasp when dealing with American politics. Old policies are difficult to quickly end without causing a crisis. And media perspectives are never clearly offered the consumers as the corporate element has a strong hold over the majority of it. This reality is constantly putting Obama's image in a questionable state.
a friend in america
Shawn

Norm

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, You need an example. What about Muhammads first black convert. I'm sure there were more.

Bilal al-Habeshi was an Ethiopian born in Mecca in the late 6th century, sometime between 578 and 582.

The Islamic prophet Muhammad chose Bilal as his muezzin, effectively making him the first official muezzin of the Islamic faith, He was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr (see Muhammad and slavery) and was known for his beautiful voice with which he called people to their prayers. His name can also be spelled as, "Bilal ibn Riyah" or "ibn Rabah" and he is sometimes known as "Bilal al-Habashi" or "Bilal the Ethiopian". He died sometime between 638 to 642, dying when he was just over sixty years old.

My Website

Darren

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn, Norm and all,

I thought the only place in Africa Mohammad went was Egypt. I'm confused. Are we talking about the same prophet (billy) because yours is spelled with a U?

Edward

Post Number: 1493
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas....

Well, it is mentioned that the AA and Petale...DO...have a 'word of say', at
times. They can make certain decisions...if needed, and which they or us
humans may implement, when/if in our power. Something which is not in the
hands of Creation, herself. This has been discussed in the past. [You may want
to utilize the Search Engine for further information and details....?]

Hence, we should always implement the Spirit Levels' advice, which is based on
Logic; for a most optimum and balanced, out-come.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren, Peace Be With You

The spelling of the name of the Prophet Muhammad, Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhammed are all used interchangeably. This will depend upon regional dialects, &c. and are all acceptable variations in Islam.

Norm, in his reference, states that "Bilal al-Habeshi was an Ethiopian born in Mecca." Mecca, as is known, is now in the present Saudi Arabia.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Norm

Post Number: 1296
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who are Ethiopians? Black Africans. Whats so hard to understand?

Bilal Ibn Rabah, was an emancipated slave of key importance in Islam. He is said to have been one of the most trusted and loyal Sahaba (companions of Muhammad) and was one of Ali's earliest and most loyal followers. His respected stature during the birth of Islam is often cited by Muslims as evidence of the importance of pluralism and racial equality in the foundations of the religion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Ribah
My Website

Darren

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that clarification Rod!

Norm, so Obama couldn't have had a past life with Billy as you suggested could be the case. (I thought those were high odds:-))

It could still be the P's opinion, and if not, I think that Billy's opinion of Obama would surely be partly based on what the P's think of him.
Could the P's have told Billy things about Obama OFF the contact notes and that's how and why he knows that Obama is the best president the US ever had?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page