Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 14, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through October 14, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 666
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama's spirit, not Obama himself, has been involved with the mission, according to Billy. In my opinion, this makes absolute sense.

If anyone needs to see what positive visible changes have happened since the truth has been reintroduced to mankind, Obama as President would be a clear and obvious result. Of course this too is also just my opinion.
a friend in america
Shawn

Adysor

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This sounds a bit shady. Why would Billy Meier say that now about Obama? I haven't heard that from him before when questions about Obama were asked.

Anyway if this president fails to do a good job, I doubt that anyone else could.
Adrian.

Syn

Post Number: 231
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i dont knwo where you guys are getting these drifts of hope from obama. hes not doing anything good hes making everything worse. can any of you show me 1 promise thats good that he actually kept?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Marcela

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn, this is a question from the last round to Billy, in Billy's opinion, Obama is not bad at all...

Dear Billy

I hope you are feeling better. I am reading the goblet of truth and I have to thank for your explanation in regard to human beings not being born coded for evil deeds. This is something that I have pondered and sought the answer to for many years.

When it comes to our evolution I am beginning to understand why the human beings on our planet reject the truth and want fantasy. Evolution is hard work and takes much self responsibilty. In the question I asked you last month about reincarnation I was really hoping you would tell me that I will not have to face the same pain and hardship that I have had to overcome in this life time. The realization that I may have an even harder life next time around is something I will have to learn to accept.

Now for my question: Is the new administration in the US really any better than the one they just replaced? From what I have read. I don't see the US moving any farther away from a WWW III.

ANSWER:}

>>Billy did not examine or ask about the administration, but he says it is sure that President Obama is the best man the U.S. ever had as a president.<<

Here is the link to the question too:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10471.html?1254041389
Salome,
Marcela.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn
I'm not defending Obama but I am at a loss when people say he is making things worse, like what?I would've given him the nobel peace prize just on ceasing to build bush's aggressive so called missile defence shield in Poland. I mean such an advanced democratic society as the USA and they have not got in place a medical scheme to service their poor, now that's shameful.
Peace John

Michael_horn

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor,

Obvious answer: so as to not take sides in our political process, certainly not before we have made our choice, even though his actual influence is arguably small.

Darren

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn,

May I ask where you heard Billy say that Obama's spirit is involved with the mission?

Syn

Post Number: 232
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i know his answer, but how can he be the best president, im sure there is other presidents that did a better job and so on and kept promises...but only time will tell i guess.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Kingman

Post Number: 668
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gerald,

His first day in office he stopped the torture the Bush Administration created. If you remember correctly, the problems he faces were all created by the policies of Bush and Clinton. The duties that any President is truly responsible for is to the welfare of his people. Our government is set up with restrictions to limit powers in each of the controlling divisions. He is still inclined to follow the rule of law, unlike the Bush regime.

Your impatience is understandable, but not if you were actually using a proper reasoning and had studied the realities with closer inspection. The question you ask has even more answers that speak of the positive for Obama, you just need to search through all the disinformation that overwhelms the truth.
a friend in america
Shawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 256
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the comment that President Obama is making things worst , I can only say this:

When preparing a meal of meat , the animal must die first , which makes things worst than when the animal got to freely live it's life .

Oh my .

When the stove is turned up the meat is heated and "burned" ( if the cook was Cajun), making the meat not so able to be put back on the animal and used for animal life activities , which is worst .

oh dear .

Possibly , given the circumstances that he has to work with , making things worst for the time being is unavoidable . Given time , he may prove to be an insightful man who dared to break the bonds of impossibilty ( play noble sounding music in your mind right here ).

I have no idea what the 'meat' metaphor has to do with it ,however .

MC

Phenix

Post Number: 304
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day,

Darren,
I think, Rod has already suggested a good solution to your concern: work to achieve an optimal formulation of your question, wait for the next round of 'Questions to Billy' and submit it directly to Billy.

It should however be mentioned, that Billy is not saying "that now about Obama".

The following is from January 2009 ( Patric Chenaux, moderator FIGU Schweiz, Thread 'Verbrechen der Amerikaner', post 443: http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/17/4905.html?1233393550 )

"Wir wissen aus absolut zuverlässiger Quelle, dass Barack Obama ein grundanständiger Mensch ist, der seit vielen Jahren für das Wohl der Menschen arbeitet und dass Menschlichkeit sein Leitmotiv ist, für das er sich gegenwärtig und zukünftig einsetzen wird, sofern er nicht abgeknallt wird, weil er diesbezüglich gegen viele und mächtige Interessengruppen arbeitet. Und obwohl Barack Obama sich der sehr schweren Aufgabe seines Amtes zur aktuellen Zeit und der ständig drohenden Ermordungsgefahr klar bewusst ist, scheut er seine Verantwortung nicht, um etwas Gutes für die Menschen, nicht nur innerhalb der USA, sondern - nach Möglichkeit - auch für die gesamte irdische Menschheit zu bewirken."[...]

Roughly translated as saying:

"We know from absolutely reliable source that Barack Obama is a fundamentally (basically) decent person, who works(has been working) for many years for the well-being of people(Humans) and that humanity is his leitmotiv(motto), for which he dedicates(invests) himself at the present time and will do so in the future, if(provided) he is not killed(shoot down), because he works against many and powerful groups of interests. And although Barack Obama is clearly aware of the very heavy task of his office in the current time and the constantly threatening danger of murder(being murdered), he does not shrink from his responsibility, in order to do(to accomplish) something good for Humans, not only within the USA, but - if possible - also for the entire terrestrial mankind."[...]

( See: Phenix Post 225; January 13, 2009; here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/9634.html?1233986734 )

This is an official statement of FIGU on this matter, as shortly confirmed by Stephan, another moderator(Post: 383; Saturday, 31 January 2009: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/de/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=17&page=4905 ).

I hope, this helps a bit.

Salome.

Creational

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Participants in this heated debate,

Just a side note that I have observed going through the posts in this very last page; it is simply remarkable to read everyone’s respond according to their particular personality and how incredibly boring it would have been if we were all the same. Heed to Creation and its wondrous manifestations and laws.

Just picking random responses;

Well, Michael is Michael and that’s why he is the official rep.

Marcela, with her delicate, balanced and kind female logic.( Here I am biased,of course.)

Mark is artfully very funny using the laws in a peculiar way to explain his point.

Adam, the philosopher comrade with excellent reference point to back it up!!!!

And the list can go on forever; but I like to now make my last point about this debate and move along to other issues since with this or anything else for that matter, time will be the best measuring device.

Dear Syn,

Without judging your position in this, one can observe that you may not be applying or using the creational laws to analyze the situation.
Obama has walked into someone else’s reality and creation.

A model, simile or example can clear this a bit.
The laws of vibrations, polarity and rhythm that are really different parts of the same concept are rarely observable for mankind to have hands on grip of it. (As an example, radio frequencies are not visible but because of them we enjoy this vital communication.). Nevertheless, vibrations cause waves, this is a law.

Our friend in America, Shawn, appreciates these laws since as an expert surfer; he has hands on experience with waves. Oceanic waves are rare phenomenon to visually see the vibrations in action and learn the skills to ride them.

In fact, surfers usually become philosophers due to directly dealing with this unseen but humongous law causing force in nature. Just check Jesse Ventura’s life to see what I mean.

I think, what Obama is doing is merely riding the wave that 911 and then Bush caused without drastically fighting or favoring it.

Now, if he does either of the above, he is going to fall off the boat or surfboard and drawn or be drowned by enemy forces; and with him the mankind may drawn since he is such key player.

Relatively speaking, an example of a wave that is created specifically by Obama is his health care reform. He is the owner and creator of that reality and cycle, if you will, and he must and will be blamed or praised accordingly.

Wit the war and peace episode, Obama can be compared to a surfer that was put on a high or low tide already in full force motion with a helicopter.

If he is a smart surfer, he would neither ride fully against it nor add to it by added support.
So aggression in both directions guarantees his fall.

Now if you refer to my previous post and the analogy of the movement of each vertebra vs., spine, then you can appreciate this president’s limited choice.

He may manage this wave if he rides it strategically like a professional surfer and little by little try to favorably change his direction or simply manage it till it dies down because all waves eventually do.

So, by not visibly doing much to create yet another wave within a wave aka a disastrous tsunami, he may in fact be doing a lot for mankind; namely the prevention of irreversible disaster. Hence the Noble prize could have really been the best politics.

As FIGU members we need to think in terms of Creational laws, principals and directives.
The laws are unchangeable and a master must learn how to observe and study them completely first. Only by the accumulating wisdom due to this knowledge, he then can use them to do what is perceived as impossible or miraculous.

Love and Peace,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Syn

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

shawn or ALL figu members i am not gerald, im derek.

the first thing he done in his first day in office was to sign an executive order to not release information about his birth certificate and other things along those lines. talk about transparency.

-Gerald Massey

Darren

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Phenix. that helps a lot! Glad you posted it.

Hi Mark, I have no idea what the 'meat' metaphor has to do with it either, as well as the rest of what you said there too?

Kingman

Post Number: 670
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

Michael posted this,

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 12:30 pm:

"When I was in Switzerland, the three people (on the world stage) who were mentioned as being connected to the mission were Gorbachov, Obama and the Dalai Lama (who, it was said, abdicated his responsibility to bring the spiritual teaching to the world, i.e.Tibetans, Buddhists, etc.) in favor of being worshipped as a god."

Personally I tend to agree with Michael in most things so I might be biased. But this is my super sekrit source of where I heard Obama was involved. It seems I over emphasized what was actually reported by Michael. I should of just said Obama and not Obama's spirit. Even though currently it is both(inseparable), I could see how more can be read into what I did post.
a friend in america
Shawn

Kingman

Post Number: 671
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derek,

Are you a birther? Your response pointing out the executive order to not release his birth certificate shows your lack of thinking on your own in such a matter. Plain common sense clearly shows that if his birth certificate was not from Hawaii, and the Republicans were unable to have his nomination revoked because of that, which would have been extremely cheap to do, then there is no argument. The Republican Party would pay a billion dollars to have Obama denied.

The transparency here is in your comprehension in seeing a clearer reality. We don't know everything about Obama, but the lies are obvious, if you care enough to look for yourself.
a friend in america
Shawn

Kingman

Post Number: 672
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if Billy's ever surfed, but I will say the more one is able to flex as a surfer, the more they survive. Thanks Zhila!
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark.

Hehe that is a superb series about the meat ..... clap

The house of cards must collapse before another can be rebuilt in it's place Darren.

Yeah shoveling a few squillion towards the moneychangers might seem irrational and unpopular .... but such things are starting to wake a few up and this has it's effect on other planes.

Our left brainiac friend Zhila who recently devoured a little book of knowledge read
states .....

"As FIGU members we need to think in terms of Creational laws, principals and directives.
The laws are unchangeable and a master must learn how to observe and study them completely first. Only by the accumulating wisdom due to this knowledge, he then can use them to do what is perceived as impossible or miraculous."

Already the Jedi speak.
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, I didn't mean to sound that like the way it did (disrepectfull/rude), sorry if it was taken that way.

Lonnie

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As most of us well know, Billy, Ptaah and many other decent human beings were very critical of president Bush. It is well known that Bush and cohorts with their delusional, insane policies, put into effect some things that may be very difficult if not impossible to reverse. Most of the the prophetic dates for the the beginning of a possible third world fire were during the Bush years.

We can be thankful and grateful that the mission is going so well that the foretold catastrophes have been put off, at least for now, or else destruction could have come by now with millions upon millions of innocent men, women and children killed needlessly. I see Obama in many important areas as one who is striving for logical, peaceful solutions and putting off a possible world war which is giving all of us an opportunity to get our act together while there is yet time.

Lonnie Morton

Syn

Post Number: 234
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the fact that im a brither or not doesnt matter its the act that he signed an executive order to withhold information of the american people. on that note obama still hasnt provided a birth certificate. he only shown life certificate which just shows that he is alive and NOT a birth certificate certifying that he was born in that country.

You think Obama means transparency. Read this. http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13489. Great start on the first day hes president huh?

Lets go over some promises he made during his campaign.

1.He will post bills 5 days before he signed into law. Name 1 bill he posted 5 days before he signed into law.

2.He said he would withdraw troops almost immediately during his campaign. He publicly said that he withdrew 16000/18000 troops out of the west. Sure it sounds sweet but why didnt he talk about sending 60000 more into the west. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125504448324674693.html

3. He vowed not to get lobbylists in the cabinet or white house. God where do i start with this one. the majority of his house is lobbylists. Sure most of them cant work on the area they lobbied for. if that comes a problem hell just "waiver" them.

4. He vowed not to increase taxes on the middle class. The bailout. whos gonan pay that. not the poor they have no money. The rich? they get so many tax exemptions its stupid. The middle class will be forced to foot the bill. Another note, is that the energy bill that is in the works, will exempt people....get ready for the kicker...make over 250,000 a year. Sure they give the illusion that people under that will get exempt. I suggest you go back and read that bill. I aint doing all your homework.

5. NAFTA. Treason. Period. Since when does going into countries or other countries coming here not considered as treason.
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.
all those clearly state a threat to sovereignty is treason. As much as i love the idea for unity of the world, fat chance its going to happen with all the scrwe ups governments around the world are doing and all these bail outs really wont help so people wont buy it at all.

6. Security of Prosperity and Partnership. I am not going to sit down and watch american troops come to canada and take our resources. Essentially what this does is we get the USA Nazi almost police state while they HORDE our resources for fucking profit. You cant put a price on god damn nature and this pisses alot of canadians off. That is why the free will man movement is blowing up. Were fed up our politicians not listening to us and the pm has the god damn nerve to not talk about SPP. Excuse my language but its just so damn frusterating.

7. He signed an executive order to close Guantanamo. Sure its closing. but there either deporting all the prisoners to other us army bases or there movuing them to homeland.

The list can go on for about 10 more or so. Im tired i only got 5 hours of sleep when someone called and cant fall back asleep until now.

-Gerald Massey

Bodhran

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
a quick question for anyone who can answer, I can't find the answer in the search function and I don't want to waste a question to Billy if anyone can answer for me. It has been said that something that has happened in the past cannot be altered eg: can't I alter my own past and change the outcome of the present,, I understand the basics of why you cannot do this, my question is , how could the Plejaran change a trees time as they did with a famous set of pictures by removing it's existance without violating the natural laws of creation.For example this tree may have influenced a farmers decision to something do with his field, I am aware that in this case that the farmer plowed around the space that the tree existed( subsequently never existed ) for years. How did this occur if by the farmers perspective it never existed. If no one is able to answer this I will post the question on the next round of questions to Billy.
Thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

I understand there is a sense of relief within the world and more so for Americans seeing an American President not hated throughout the world and not being looked at into with suspicion by a large section of the world populace. Naturally, there is adoration of what he brings into as a package. Understood, he is a good man with good intent (assuming he thinks what he says). So far the greatest thing he has done is to not attack Iran and start the 3rd world war - which is a massive near term turnaround for all of us; but hey, his inaction in this matter is matched by his inaction in lot of other matters as well in keeping his promise.

Syn, I agree with you but don't you feel 9 month is too small a time for anyone to turn things around? Obama perhaps is confused as how best he could put his thoughts into action. If he is too fast, either he will be assassinated by some power groups, or he will be voted out(the truth and justice would be hard and harsh). He must be having a great difficulty working with the system as it is.

Time will tell if he goes the Gorbachev way or the Dalai Lama way.

Tschüß

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page