Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through October 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sanjin

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi. I have just joined a group on Facebook which is called "Sfath is Coming - The Official "Sfath" Group"

The description of it is as follows:

"The official Facebook group for Conrad Faraj's upcoming science-fiction epic "Sfath" starring Paul Zegarac, Emily Fragapane, and Preston Postle.

Inspired by the true story of Billy Meier, 'Sfath' is a new science fiction feature film from writer and director Conrad Faraj about an alien-man that comes to the planet Terra (Earth) to befriend a young boy (Billy) and teach him alien philosophies and culture studies of his Plejaran planet. This alien-man known as Sfath must also warn him about a possible World War III, and the events that might lead his home planet Earth into the brink of total destruction. With this knowledge in mind, Billy must do everything in his power to prevent the war and bring peace to his world."

Now, I am wondering what others thought of this? Is this good publicity, or bad publicity? They are being honest about their work. Even though the information is fictional, it might still spread some good words.

Thomas

Post Number: 681
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are very welcome Ramirez :-)

Rarena

Post Number: 460
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sanjin,

Welcome to the Forum.

You asked about what others think of the "Sfath is coming" Facebook group.

1.) He's not coming back. Each of us, when we die dissolve the past personality and reincarnate with a new one. It's misleading.

2.) Hollywood ALWAYS screws up when it comes to true stories, same with history, well... most of it, with of course, the exception of Michael Horn who does not really represent "Hollywood". Michael has been studying this complex issue for over thirty years. Get his DVD.

3.) If it can be done truthfully without the directors' idea of religion mixed subliminally within... okay... otherwise, keep reading.

Kingman

Post Number: 648
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About a movie called, "Sfath is Coming!" ...(please, no chuckling in the back row,... thank you)...

It brings new attention. There's no such thing as bad publicity in our twisted civilization. 'Something', is usually much better than, 'nothing'. (Legal Non-Disclaimerclaimer: At least they are talking about you!)

The title will need to be completely changed if it truly desires to be taken seriously.
a friend in america
Shawn

Sanjin

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, there is another interesting group which I recently came across. This one is a yahoo group called semjasestarseeds.

The link is

groups.yahoo.com/group/semjasestarseeds/

Just from reading a couple of messages, it is apparent that some people claim to be "channeling Semjase", and other such BS. And they just seem to be misleading the other poor folks who actually believe them.

Are there some good quotes from Semjase that I could post over there to try to clear up the mess?
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 266
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ironically , if it all works out for the actors in their carrers, they will be worshipped by movie fans , but the Plejaren and their philosophy will hardly be noticed or represented at all .

Ramirez

Post Number: 303
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin.

Yes that's very strange as Semjase still remains in the other universe after recovering from her accident and nothing can penetrate the barrier between universes except craft with advanced capabilities.

People are claiming to channel thousands of things but mainly it's their wild imaginations. Also who knows which Semjase they refer to ....

Sfath is Coming.
Sounds interesting and worth investigating.

http://sfathiscoming.net/index.html

Doesn't appear to be much activity lately but a nice looking group of people and all the indications so far indicate positive intentions.
Cheers.

Redbeard

Post Number: 137
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sanjin, I have some interest in the topic of channelling as my sister is claiming contact with dead relatives and I have a desire to try to correct her but this is difficult to do as it falls so heavily into the realm of belief and all of the psychologically damaging issues related to it. I am currently working with my niece to see if she can break through to the truth herself and then perhaps, her mother. It's a tough thing to beat, this, the earth human's desire to be directed and lead by others or some great being of imagined worthiness or power.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424
(Billy-- Indeed, disappointing. - Everything, therefore, is nonsense and idle talk, as to the claims made by many people that they have been having contacts with extraterrestrials and would continue in such, and had and would have the opportunity to fly with them in spaceships or claim that the possibility of channelling or telepathic contacts, and so on was given.
Ptaah-- This is absolutely true. - Channelling is pure nonsense, and everyone claiming to be capable of telepathy is not capable of it. In fact, it is really as you say, for in one instance only, a true contact between a human being foreign to earth and a human being of earth is given, and that is between you and us. But these events, which otherwise occurred between human beings foreign to earth and earth's human beings and are known to you, however, do not apply to any persons who are still alive, and maintain to have had contacts with human beings foreign to earth, or would still have these contacts. Yet my words are not intended for all those who were having impulse-contacts through us during the last and second last century, but it has to be mentioned, however, that they had no conscious knowledge of these impulse-contacts. The few exceptions in recent times like Anatol and Petra and so on, as well as the unique occurrence in Brazil regarding the Alpha Centauri-contact and the one in connecion with Elsa Schroeder and my daughter Semjase in Zahedan/Persia and so on, are not mentioned and moreover are known to you.)

There are several references to channelling, I suggest doing searches and read, read, and read some more, it's the best thing we can do for this planet is to evolve ourselves and then pass it on.
Peace, Matt

Gib_niner

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey all -

Noticed a comment on youtube while browsing through the videos..might be of interest..

"Meier wrote few decades ago that our universe had a doublehelical structure.This means it has an axis.And what our scientists found out recently from WMAP probe is that the asymetry of the background radiation is pointing towards the existence of an axis.The astronomers call it the axis of evil and many even dont want to admit its existence because the current cosmology theory would go to a trashcan.But there is even other independent scientific study which came to the same conclusion. "

Now, main question i suppose being - in relation generally to - Meier case scientific corroborations - is this old news or not - (maybe michael is the one to know - indeed maybe its already on his site somewhere)

though - if not - could it be that this poster has picked up on a fresh and significant/meaningful piece of data??? - .

of course there is a lot online about this - here is one page for example - that provides an introduction on it..

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19425994.000-axis-of-evil-a-cause-for-cosmic-concern.html

also here is a nice illustration i found of it... http://universe-review.ca/I02-20-WMAP.jpg
with the following accompanying text...

"As shown in Figure 02-09b both the quadrupole and the octupole are aligned along an "axis" which standard cosmology cannot explain. This could happen by chance only about 0.1% of the time. Critics have considered a variety of possibilities. One explanation involves some kind of imperfection in WMAP's detector that introduces the patterns, but there is no evidence for this."

Now in addition to all of that - just something else i noticed myself while on the Newscientist pages - and maybe this is nothing - but in regard to more specific detail on saturn's rings - ie the following

" alternating light and dark bands that suggested the ring was not perfectly flat, but was composed of grooves, about a kilometre in amplitude."

the whole article - can be found here.....

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20427303.600-what-shook-up-saturns-rings-in-1984.html

so hmmm - in a similar vein - thinking now obviously of Meier's info on saturn's rings - i have no idea - if there is mention of either 'ridges' or 'grooves' - but would be of interest i would be inclined to think - if that was to be the case.

and finally last but not least -

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/10/22/moon-earth-formation.html

New controversial theory suggests that moon may have been............'roped into orbit around Earth.'

Smukhuti

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gib_niner,

Moon is definitely not carved out from earth as it got minerals and gases nowhere found on earth in abundance. These mineral deposits are not scattered as a it would be for a meteor impact but engraved deep within lunar crust.

Good bit of information you posted there from new scientist. Some interesting theories...

The multipoles alignment images shows an egg-saped area. I wonder if the instrument was scanning an egg shaped area of the sky or it is an extrapolation of the actual entire background radiation as detected by the instrument.

Also this statement is interesting:
"Damien Hutsemékers of the University of Liège in Belgium analysed the polarisation of light from 355 quasars and found that as the quasars get near the axis, the polarisation becomes more ordered than expected. Taken together, the polarisation angles from the quasars seem to corkscrew around the axis."

Food for thought.

Tschüß

Rarena

Post Number: 509
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gib_niner,

What was your Meier source for the Universal Axis?

Gib_niner

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Rarena,

When i read the guys post - basically was thinking ofone of the pages of 'futureofmankind.co.uk'

specifically where it says the following...

(quote)

"Creation is identical to 'Universal Consciousness', which guides and prevails in the BEING of consciousness; it is a double-helix, egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.
The Universe is Creation's internal and external body."

that is to be found at this address..

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teachings

(just above where the drawing is - one of which is same as the following...)

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:Creationspiral.jpg

whether there is further elaboration on this somewhere else in the notes - i dont know

& whether or not thats enough to go on in order to make the a strong enough science connection/corroboration - No idea. Perhaps in the end a bit slim or slight or vague. But basically i guess just throwing this up for collective brainstorming
, to open it up for speculation as maybe its an interesting area to expolore - for other folks who are more familiar with the notes - and who also might be more well up on all of these new cosmological theories that are springing up. - if thats the case!

Nevertheless - reflecting on the other issue of - that being the alternatve theory regarding moons origin - well hmmm perhaps there is greater significance in that.

and anyway as the points that smukhuti has duly/astutely noted (insofar as minerals and gases and so forth) would well serve to dismiss - the established consensus impact theory. goodness me - what are these very highly paid pro-academic types getting paid for at all?! - when more often than not they have things quite completely upside down entirely!

also hi smukhuti,

re: "The multipoles alignment images shows an egg-saped area. I wonder if the instrument was scanning an egg shaped area of the sky or it is an extrapolation of the actual entire background radiation as detected by the instrument."

good question - cant say i'm certain but was inclined to be thinking the former - as even if its just a cross section of the sky - would imagine that the axis would still be apparent, is my take on it at least.

In essence i think that one of the main conclusions from the new WMAP data - is that it places very tight constraints on the current models or theories of 'inflation'. Some versions of the inflation theory it would appear are now eliminated. & Others have picked up new support -apparently.

also re: WMAP, here is another quote i found

"The low noise level of the WMAP latter data enable also to show that, the ellipticity is a property not described by the conventional cosmological model fitting the power spectrum of CMB. As a large scale anomaly, the ellipticity characteristics are consistent with the effect of geodesics mixing occurring in hyperbolic universe. "

Well seems to me at least, again just on simplistic level, for now at least - that geodesics are at play - when we are to return again to basic Meier case info. drawing of the The double spiral structural drawing.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:Creationspiral.jpg

Rarena

Post Number: 511
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gib-Niner whomever you are...

My question to you was:

What is your Meier source for the Universal Axis?

Your answer:
Posted by Gib_niner on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 05:45 pm:

hi Rarena,

When i read the guys post - basically was thinking ofone of the pages
of 'futureofmankind.co.uk'

specifically where it says the following...

(quote)

"Creation is identical to 'Universal Consciousness', which guides and
prevails in the BEING of consciousness; it is a double-helix,
egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe
in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as
spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.
The Universe is Creation's internal and external body."
>>>> Nothing about the Universal Axis... By not paying attention to the specific question this is exactly how erroneous information can be perpetrated and... due to the lack of focus... in perspective, over time, creates unproductive confusion for those seeking truth. People take this information to be factual, and for some, it is their only source of the Meier material...

Rather than throw out erroneous ponderings and intellectual forays into areas as if they are solid facts... it has been much more rewarding experience for me... to focus on learning the material from the actual source, in it's actual language rather than snippits from incomplete sources and unsure translations.

The Future of Mankind website is a very good presentation of the Meier material in English, but unfortunately, only provides partial contact reports. By reading the entire contact reports, not the Stevens' works (they are incomplete as well), but the actual books provided by the originator... the information develops with time and grows more naturally.

We can learn from our mistakes, or not. And if we don't learn, it IS a mistake.

By not paying close attention to the details, the focus is lost and the actual knowledge gained diminished and lessened.

Salome (Be greeted in peace and wisdom)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Hope you are doing fine.
What I understood of Gib_niners statement about axis of universe seem to be his natural logical deduction and not Meier's explicit statement about the axis. Without fail all spiral structure have an axis and it would not be unnatural that our double spiral Creation has one. But who knows, there's stranger things possible than our minds can imagine.

Gib_niner,

I did not understood a bit of "As a large scale anomaly, the ellipticity characteristics are consistent with the effect of geodesics mixing occurring in hyperbolic universe.".
But I love this line and plan to memorise it in case somebody ask me to comment about a modern art I do not understand...but by replacing the word "universe" with "landscape".

Tschüß

Gib_niner

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena - I DO see your basic point - and trust me - i do fully understand it to be an important one - to avoid erroneous information to be perpetrated. Very important indeed.

however re: the following..."Rather than throw out erroneous ponderings and intellectual forays into areas as if they are solid facts... it has been much more rewarding experience for me... to focus on learning the material from the actual source, in it's actual language rather than snippits from incomplete sources and unsure translations. "

I simply have to pick on this....and with much respect, but perhaps this is more than a little unfair - (& really no offense - but perhaps just a tad lecturely )

first of all i am innocent in the sense that i have in no way claimed ANY solid fact thusfar - Look really its just something i noticed - admittedly a very very slight correlation if at all - but myself by way of intuituion just seem to sense that there might be something more to be extrapolated here - maybe the germ - of something bigger and yes of course i could be utterly wrong (especially as i'm not at all a fully qualified scientist, dont claim it at all) - but for heavens sake its not as if i have published an article on this in the newspaper or something - lets keep this in perspective -also i think its also fair to say that the scenario is actually possible that you are incorrect insofar as your seeming well-assured endline assesment - that there is absolutely most definitly nothing whatsoever hard and fast or meaningful in the slightest to be found in this correlation. Hmmm just not sure if that can be fully established at this stage! I think someone who is a real expert would be required to weigh in here - but that is precisely the reason why i offered it up to the forum. again to reiterate - collective brain-storming - if this is a crime or major faux-pas i apologize.

Tell you what - if there is anyone at all who thinks that there is something of import or meaningful here - maybe to go and ask the original poster on youtube (channell name is Veinerr) - if he has more to add on this - as really, from the get-go, it was HIS correlation in the first, not mine, perhaps he can weigh in - in again a more meaningful & significant manner, especially if it is the case that he has more of a science background. so in this way - i wipe my hands of it,
especially since I did NOT claim it to be any kind of solid fact! - thats for sure. Just thought it was interesting is all
though admittedly - a little in the way of ponderings - though if this has been such a severe wrong - fear not - as tonight, before i retire to bed, i will duly proceed to give myself a quite very profuse and deadly flagellation indeed for this terrible and heinous crime! a vertitable and complete thrashing!

finally to repeat reiterate again - perhaps the new controversial theory regarding the moon's origin is, comparitively speaking, far more significant.

ok thats all.

Saalome,

p.s nice (trendy looking) T-shirt at the following address - with a very peacefu message!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/taiche/t-shirts/2901505-1-dont-bite-my-head-off

Rarena

Post Number: 512
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib Niner, whomever you are...

This is a forum for the Billy Meier material. It is not the place to expound your wanderings about how Creation is structured.

You cannot teach while simultaneously hiding behind innocence.

This forum is for discussion of factual material concerning "The Mission".

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 737
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just curious, are you a moderator now Randy?
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Mahigitam

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi guys,its a screenshot of beamship footage.
is that a tree?
can we triangulate the size & location of beamship, from that unknown object,given the location of camera?
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah my thoughts exactly,

ok really doing my best to be diplomatic at this stage!

on this..
"It is not the place to expound your wanderings about how Creation is structured. "

i am wondering if is it your place to be so precious about the forum?! given that it would appear that you are not in fact a moderator, and in general didn't realise there were in fact such very very tight constraints in relation to the subject matter. I thought it was a fairly open forum - am i missing something here? If i am the one that is so off base i would suspect that i will be duly informed by the bonda fide mr. moderator. Really if so - then moderator let me know.

by the way it does pain me slightly (again doing my best here) to remind again - that they really weren't my 'wanderings' (initially at least) - but somebody else's - thought i'd pass it on is all- merely because i was of the opinion that it may be relevant 'factual material'/info in support of or overall benefit of the Mission! - (maybe a stretch ...if so put it down to excessive youthful optimism - sue me) - but anyway repeat..'benefit of the mission', ok seriously what gives in all this, in theory at least - i am having to repeat myself - sorry other people if this is dull - is for me anyway.

"You cannot teach while simultaneously hiding behind innocence. "

definitly didnt realise i was doing any teaching, thought i was just passing on bits of data. Data mining is all the rage nowadays. go check it.

I have really no desire to continue with this - if you think there is still cause to be making a mountain out of this moehill - then thats up to you. but seems wholly disproportionate (again with respect (full respect for the more long-standing members)) also sorry to say - more than a little overly dismissive, haughty, etc. especially in view of the fact that your initial approach to this matter was entirely off-base/plain-wrong in the first place, as far as i can see anyway (& as was perhaps hinted at by the very astute Smukhuti)- thus your continued stance - displaying zero 'give' or concession in any respect strikes me as a bit rich - to be honest.)

thus to conclude - it is with much regret that i must duly inform fellow forum member Rarena that...... unless otherwise informed by the bona fide mr. moderator as to any untoward postings thusfar, that i respecfully must decline to take onboard these very specific & certain 'urgings' that he has, as of late most recently, been issuing forth in my direction. (I would like to take on the urgings - but in this instance at least - sincerely think that are somewhat misplaced)

smuk - cheers for being a human
forum member rarena - could it be that you need to get out more? (joke)

Saalome

p.s where is the Love for the NEwbs gone? (well quasi-newb)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 268
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see no harm done in meandering through the possibilities of possible coroborating unformation .
Sometimes I've gotten a little annoyed by postings that seemed to take priveledge by seeming to teach pet theories and such .
Basically , I had to get over feeling that others were threatened by being misinformed , when really it's an open forum .

If you think about it , everyone has the abilty to reason out all types of information , so , no one is in danger of being led down a wrongful path .

The fact that the inflamation is one's own or from another source than FIGU should be plainly visible , or else ....

...... no more soup for you !

Mahigitam

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IIGWEST claimed MARCEL VOGEL didnot do spectral analysis to find the elemental composition of the metal specimen.

BUT THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG...

here below is the The Preliminary Investigation Report
by Wendelle Stevens,copyrighted 1982,1981,1980,1979,1978.
page 432....
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Badr

Post Number: 512
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears,

As long as everyone remembers that this forum is the FIGU forum and post in the correct place, all is good.

In this case we do have a special topic dedicated to creation. If one talks about other peoples theories only, then it is not acceptable. It should be compared or discussed within the lines of FIGU information.

This forum is not a forum for like minded people that can discuss anything and everything. This forum is for everyone that want to discuss the FIGU information. So I hope you all remember why we are here, and not treat the forum as a social network or blog without boundries.

Peace,
Badr

Rarena

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib Niner, whomever you are...

Wow, a long winded reply.. eh eh, yet I get your frustration... I've been there... usually of my own volition... It was not my intention to offend you... Please forgive my harsh attitude...

My question was about your source of material and was for the benefit of another, whom felt your references were unreferenced and vague. He is a busy guy creating a new video about the Meier case now and has no time to search for unprovable or hard to find facts.

Proper references other than "some guy on youtube" will help those who read this section on The Mission... later... to research and sift out facts from personal hypotheses and also to help positively, your reputation, as a viable source for this information. That's all... no harm intended.

Salome

PS> It is better to reference sources in writing rather than an HTML link which may change in the future.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page