Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 21, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through September 21, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marcela

Post Number: 192
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francofiore:

You have a legitimate point of view; we were not there or present to hear the conversations between Billy and the Plejaren; however, the evidence of the contacts are not just photos.

There are witnesses of sound, some saw the space crafts. One of the extraterrestrial involved in the mission spoke to the center through radio, and it goes on and on. If you think that those pictures are real and that Billy did have contact with them? What do you imagine they would have talked about. I mean if it happens to you, what would you ask them. The secrets of the universe? About God? About the history of our civilization? I don’t think I would ask them how's the weather in Pluto…if you know what I mean

So, that's what Billy did; he asked all those questions that are important and he past a lie detector and he didn’t lie about so many predictions that happened years later. So, something tells me that he is not lying about the rest. It is definitely a personal decision. I choose to believe the whole information, not just one part.
Salome,
Marcela.

Hector

Post Number: 506
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Franco physical immortality is an absurd stupidity.....Not a single material thing in this universe "lives" forever. Each and every material object/living thing in this universe has an expiry date.

Galaxies, stars, planets, atoms, virus, bacteria, vertebrates, gas, liquid, solid...whatever...they will sooner or later disappear/disintegrate and will later appear/integrate again. This is one of the most important creational, universal laws and it applies to you, me, atoms, galaxies and living creatures.

The aging process is an inevitable one, Franco. Neither you nor your idol Alex Chiu will ever be able to change the nature of time/ the flow of time. What you/scientist can do is to modify the aging clock of our cells, so they age slower. But... immortality in a material world....are you kidding us?

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn: I think that book Talmud Immanuel by Meier, that I read, is absolute a fake and I don't believe Meier has spiritual powers as he says he projected to Erra and many other things. You ask me how do I prove Meier is anything more than a human who had some contacts with aliens, but YOU (or Meier) should give proof he is more than that, as Marcela admitted only Billy was present to speak to Plejaren so how do you know he wrote in his books Pleajrens's messages and not his own ideas? Also his story of humanity development and his history of Earth is not compatible with our archeological findings and genetic studies ( see for example Luca Cavalli Sforza studies ).

Hector: how do you know humans cannot achieve physical immortality? I respect your opinion only if it is YOUR opinion and not based on a faith on Meier's opinion. You say everything disappear/disintegrate so humans must do that too. Well, humans are different from all the rest of things, for example we are smarter and conscious. Maybe we can achieve immortality in some way, how can you exclude it 100%? It's merely your opinion and Meier's opinion. He can be wrong, as he has been wrong about crop circles and freemasonry/illuminati.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also I want to specify that I don't think ALL that Meier wrote is his fantasy or it is wrong. I think it is a mix of aliens' messages and his own ideas, and that something is true and correct and something is not.

Earthling

Post Number: 288
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francofiori - thanks for saving me from joining the Meier cult .. I was thinking about it until I came across your well thought out, logically rational, cogent fact-based opinion, such as ...

"I think that book Talmud Immanuel by Meier, that I read, is absolute a fake and I don't believe Meier has spiritual powers as he says he projected to Erra and many other things."

... which has dissuaded me and maybe saved my life.

But I am interested in your immortality cult. Please advise.

Looking forward to joining you & your leader in physical immortality.

Thank you Franco.

Badr

Post Number: 509
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Franco,

Looking back at your history on the forum seems like you didn't get enough back in 2007
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/7503.html?1177802682

Scott asked you a question back then that you didnt answer. Why are you on the forum, if you so much disagree with Billy claiming he is controlled by reptiles and so on!! And you might as well mention why after 3 years you still feel the need to come back on the forum every once in a while and repeat all what you did back in 2007?

PS: you seemed to advertise some sort of "amazing invention for natural health" website that has been closed down...! maybe your judgment is not really that solid as you might think?
A method of distraction maybe?

Peace..

Sanjin

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Franco, you have done limited research, you buy into a lot of conspiracy theories and your logic is flawed. Those are some of the reasons why you are unable to recognize the truth of reality, but instead are stuck in a belief.

I think you mentioned that you are a biotechnician or something similar, but for some reason you do not understand that our bodies are made of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and other rough-material matter, just like most other organisms which get old, die and disintegrate. Your body is not made of smartness or consciousness.

What you can do, is prolong your life by a very long time, by following the natural laws and directives (recommendations) and therefore use your consciousness in a smart way to slow down the aging process.

You should also know that:

22) The real truth is not equivalent to and cannot be compared to your personal truth that you create in yourselves based on your belief and understanding according to your own nature (individuality).
23) Truth is that which is given in reality and is evidential, whereas belief is bindingly linked to that which as the unseen (the unconscious) and the unprovable is erroneously assumed to be true.

Just trying to guide you on the right path, because you have come here with some outrageous claims, which do not have much substance. But everyone is free to form their own opinion, and so are you.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francofiori2004

Is your last name Korff by any chance?

I have read the posts that Bdar linked to above. Hilarious. My Saturday night as been a good one.

Maybe Billy used his Reptilian powers to change Coke into Wine and now plans to fund the Illuminati/Freemans by turning Arctic ice into Wine at the midnight hours and selling them.

Would be a explanation for the melting ice dont you think?

---
If you dont agree with Billy then fair enough. Don't go on about it please.

In the words Billy might use - Know it all nonsence.
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Markcampbell

Post Number: 248
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Time is something that can never be bought back or otherwise negotiated . Therefore my post is short , as a reminder to not waste valuable time on arguments with foolish people and their repetitive denial of everything relevant .

J_rod7

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Franco -- Franco

Since you have now overturned EVERYTHING WE KNOW IS TRUTH, now you must lead us -- guide us -- give us all the real truth as you know it.

You will do us all such a great service -- we can then simply throw out the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PAGES of Spiritual Teachings, all the Contact Notes, all the Bulletins, all the books, The OM, The Goblet of Truth, The Talmud of Immanuel, the Prophecies and Predictions (including All those which have already come True, none of which has failed).

Then since we all will be adrift in this world, you must become our GURU, our fearless leader, our Pope -- tell us what to do, what to think, how to think like you, and especially = where to send you all our money.

Are you up to it, Bubba?

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wasn't "Korff". I have always been myself. Franco Fiori is my real name.

I don't believe anymore in Icke's theory and in reptilians, though I believe in Freemasons/Illuminati conspiracy and Meier's philosophy and "teachings" looks so similar to freemasons.

I don't believe that Meier changed coke in wine, and this is really foolish to me.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 112
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sanjin, about humans who maybe can reach physical immortality, I meant that since we are smarter than rcks, animals etc maybe we can find a way, technical and/or spiritual to become immortal.
We are made of oxygen, carbon etc, but our body replace those elements constantly , through food , air and metabolism, so if we have enough "Ki" energy we can rejuvanate our body maybe?

Rarena

Post Number: 481
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Mark,

As though we should trust someone who does not use their real name.

Franco free Fiori flowers has created his own mental block due to his belief... rather than paying attention to actual facts... as a superstitious one might behave. It is incorrect, supernatural, new age type thinking...

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forgive my boldness, PAX

But just whatever happened to just plain old pure and simple discernment?

We are a collective of individual souls and are all a part of a greater and more massive whole !!!

This is just not a universe but a multi-verse and the sooner we begin to realize that and that the earth is no longer flat... the better off we will all be!

When I replace Me, Myself and I with... Us, Together as a Whole representative of each other, it becomes more clearer. We may not always be complimentary of each other but always together on that same straight and narrow path to ultimate Self realization.

None of us is an original but a simple product of what has been handed down from generation to generation (Person, Personality, Persona). What good does it do to bicker and nit pick when the original idea was to build a bridge to spirituality! While now we find ourselves not so much comfortably situated in the swamps with the alligators and crocodiles swatting gnats, flies, chiggers and mosquitoes!

But of course we've underestimated ourselves and the facts brought to fore by probabilities vs. possibilities [<-- Kind of Jane Roberts] and are simply just that... the fly on the frying pan seeing nothing but hot blazing metal in front, back and to the sides of us, when all we need to do is simply change our perspective or viewing position. And in this case that simply means rising above all and others and not missing or taking that chance of missing a thing! Of all our forefathers we have the time and the energy to reflect without being hindered by the past that our forefathers endured and experienced! I find that most exhilarating!

In order to achieve this so called fiasco (<--As others would put it!!) we need a new perspective and an ultimate upgraded but shared goal as a team effort! And the only way we are going to do this is to stop, look, listen to all of the directions and so called whys and wherefores and proceed slowly but surely always proceeding forward but always constantly being aware of the trial and errors that are to come!

Simple True Triangulation... 333

Freedom is a beautiful thing it gives you these choice's and the ability to make the appropriate changes, whether they be good or bad in your or any others eyes. Thank the powers that be for that one but we just might lose sight our one chance to change and I for one am not going to do that either consciously or subconsciously, non-intended or otherwise!

Me, I choose to wait look and listen but be on constant alert because I care enough to share care and be apart of what is going to happen and am willing to stay steadfast with (the old one arm man has shown and said!). We've been given the map... now pathfinders prepare your maps!!!

We all should, instead of pissing moaning and groaning as to who's on top or what's on bottom take this time to become more prepared for whatever and to constantly be reflective of the words given to us in preparation for that ultimate goal (We must become mirrors for one and all to be the true reflections of what is to become manifest)!

Love, Light and Life

p.s. "We are Not Alone" --- There are simply just others <-- Simple fact just do the math!!!

Always be prepared and never ever let your guard down !!!

Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk because now is the time for all things to change !!!

Can't promise what that will be but, I do definitely know one thing for sure and that is that it will be different in all and every respect, shape and form be that good or bad depends on us now --- right here and now, starting with ourselves!

Let us share the same road to ultimate enlightenment !!!)
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Adysor

Post Number: 151
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Just passing through and wanted to share my view.

I think we can achieve physical immortality. All you need is very advanced technology which would let you grow living organs and be ready to transplant them when the ones that we are using are getting old or problematic. Then there is the question of constantly renewing the cells in the brain through the help of genetics. If you constantly renew those things, you can literally live physically forever. If we have such things the rest wouldn't be a problem.
Adrian.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Franco,

I was briefly into this reptilian stuff until I found Billy's material. Its absolutely impossible that any logical person would turn away from this material after knowing about it and that too with the missionary zeal that you have within you - unless,
  • You are in a recruiting spree for whatever school of thought you are connected with and wrongly feel that members of this forum are potential employees.
  • You are connected with something that finds Billy's material dangerous. So you are coming in as a skeptic in this forum from time to time to stir up a hornet's nest reaction stereo-typically associated by the world with a cult but in actuality natural to human beings of our level of progress i.e. we defend what we believe and we defend until we are met with a logically superior argument or proof beyond doubt which Billy has given us and you have convinced nobody otherwise over these years.
  • You are not a logical person.

Which one is that?

Scott

Post Number: 1853
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor,

Your are forgetting (maybe not) the spiritual aspect of living forever. The spirit require a period of rejuvenation to process the information gathered in the previous life. This cannot happen until the spirit disengages from the material universe. The only way the spirit grows in power/energy/wisdom is through this period between physical lives. Granted there may be special cases where the spirit returns more quickly, but still everything in the physical universe has a shelf life.

Scott

Hector

Post Number: 508
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor, well, Meier says there are extraterrestrials out there who live 100.000 years. Remember Gilgamesh. What's the use, the purpose of a life that lasts one million years....Nothing. At a given moment the person who aspires "to live forever" falls prey of conformity, lazyness, monotony, apathy, indifference....at a given time there's no real striving for "evolution" or "relative perfection/completion", because you know (or you think) there is nothing in the universe that can alter your determination of living forever in a material world.

Well, Creation has implemented some tools/utilities which prevent living creatures to live "forever". These are all kind of illnesess, known and unknown, all kind of accidents, planetary conditions, space catastrophes (the destroyer) etc etc.

So, in my opinion, the dream of living forever is quite futile and irreal, as well as anti-evolutive and megalomaniacal. I guess living 3000 years is quite close to being "immortal", but in no way closer to being "eternal". Eternity is just reserved to non material entities, like our spirit. Of course I can't prove this but it makes perfect sense.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as I read only the highly pure spiritual levels are free from re-incarnation. Then even the Petale level is absorbed back into creation.

If any material being is trying to live forever by re-juvinating organs, etc, the mind would go crazy as the burden of living for-ever in this material life without spiritual progress will be like hundreds and thousands of night without sleep.
Imagine a world where everybody you come to know is dying... and the society gets more advanced century after century... and theories are coming which you are not able to grasp because of your low spiritual evolution... slowly you get designated as mad. I have not seen an insane person with long life. The spirit would simply disengage itself from the brain however new the brain material be.

As Scott said, everything in the physical Universe has a shelf life - determined by several factors, one of which is its spiritual level of progress. We would live forever if our material and spiritual advancement allowed for such. Sadly, its only the pure spirit levels which are spiritual enough to exists till end of creation and any violation will be impossible.

Badr

Post Number: 510
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

For your information. Forum member Franco has been banned from the forum. We have been informed that he has already been banned from the Italian forum. He has continually tried twisting truths regarding Billy and FIGU. Even core group members have tried to explain him things and correct him. But he insisted on making unsubstantiated claims and lies about Billy and FIGU.

PS: Please get back to the topic

Peace..

Adysor

Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Interesting claims about living physically forever.

Scott, I know Mr. Meier said that the spirit rejuvenates between the process of death and rebirth. But I want to point out is that you really don't know what the spirit requires if there is a spirit. So it can be anything.

Hector, even if you can live forever doesn't mean you can't die. If you eventually get bored, well, you have but to kill yourself, after all it is your life. Not to mention the immense possibility of accidents which at any moment can bring you to an end.

Smukhuti, you could probably develop a state of hibernation where the body can rest for an extended period of time.
Why are you so certain if there is a spirit (I maintain that) that it cannot evolve during the physical life. After all you are constantly experiencing new things and probably the personality changes over time.
Adrian.

Rarena

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having met Billy Meier, having seen the actual sites for many of the photographs that were taken by that very calm, hardworking and trustworthy man... before home computers and fancy programs it is apparent he is knowledgable and honest.

Making a mistake is not a lie if you think or believe what you've found to be true.

Am very happy to have met Billy and a handful of the Coreroup49 who were honest, decent, trustworthy people... all.

It is a pleasure to know many of you and I feel connected with you (and others) when I perform the Peace Meditation.

There was an awakening in me that grew and this information became, somehow, more important. It was this medium, the Internet, which provided the information until I could buy and read the actual books which described with accuracy and certainty the various aspects of this experience we call life...
In my solar plexus, my Psyche... there is a knowing of which there is a difficulty as to how to explain exactly, it's cause, a cognition, a memory... I don't know, but it has changed my life for the better.

We all evolve at different rates, but I can tell you... the wisdom and peace that comes from this unassuming farmer in Switzerland, can teach the world and all those who live in it... to be one and live peacefully together for a common and evolving goal.

Greetings in Peace and Wisdom

Earthling

Post Number: 290
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena .. well said .. and I second all you've written in your post 482.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page