Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 07, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through November 07, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jimmy

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A many years ago I made the first Figu logo peace t-shirts & sold them giving a % to Figu."

Hi Norm,

That was nice of you to do that. Did you do it of your own accord or was it because you are a passive member and that was the way you decided to pay for the monthly % wage to Figu?

Norm

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy, I did it for the mission not for any other reasons.
My Website

Jimmy

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on you Norm, especially considering your condition!

I'm finding that many others here are also committed to helping the mission in one way or another in their private lives too.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Ideas to help the mission improve.

When Billy dies, I think the section of the site "Questions to Billy answered" will definitely be sealed.

To help improve the mission I suggest any contradictary statement to be presented to Billy for correction by this time.

These statements will easily be used by the cons for discreditation.

For example:

Answer

"...Allah is the name for an imaginary deity just as it is the case with the Christian God. Besides, Allah and God are in no way the same as Creation. "

and

Answer

"...Regarding the ET lineage: The JHWH (Allah) belonged to the Lyrian lineage.

Linking words are missing...

Considering this issue as of no importance would be showing extreme naivety about the World in which we live.

Unless inefficiency is persued.

Salome

Lepuniv

Cpl

Post Number: 487
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators,

Why don't we add an Evidence thread? Something like Evidence: Photographic, Movies, Sound recordings, Metal Samples, Technical and Analysis, Fulfilled Prophecies and Predictions. There is already a general Prophecy and Prediction thread but to have the fulfilled all listed as Michael has so excellently done (and is is continuing to do) would seem a great plus for both visitors and members.

I know this is only the hors d'oeuvre of the many-coursed Meier meal but it could be a very useful first bite for newcomers, and serve old timers well too.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a lot ideas that would help develop an altruistic society. I have been working on this for awhile, would love to spread them around. It wouldn't hurt my feelings none if y'all took them and ran, or modified them to be better. Mostly they have to do organizing, moving information around, the sorta thing you could do while otherwise engaged at the farm.
Love is always the way

Markcampbell

Post Number: 269
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa ;

Please do , I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas .

Someone had to set things in motion to get where things are today , and obviously , someone else is going to have to get us out of it !

Mark

Sitkaa

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should I post them here?
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, to start off with, here is one idea that y'all can do that would be easily accomplishable considering what you have already done, and the stated function of the Mission. (For fun, let's quip it ETU.)

You can develop an online class to be taught at an online school or university, and administered by some knowledgeable aspect of FIGU. Developing the class would probably be similar to developing a series of lectures, and could include such things as exercises and gradable homework, and exemplary logic problems.

Just as a for instance, topics might include:
1. the history of the physical Universe, with a focus on our little corner of it
2. the history of life in the Universe, with a focus on humanity
3. the history of Earthlings pointedly from the Plejaren perspective
4. listing of the various life forms that have visited Earth, and their social ideals
5. alien social models and their applicability to Earthlings (this is my own personal fascination)
6. preponderance of UFO's with an introduction into how they work, who runs what kind, and any precautions one needs to take around these craft
7. meaning of life stuff, where we are going and how we are going there

Disciplines that might be developed include:
1. meditation, with an emphasis on knowing one's sense of self
2. discernment - learning how to determine whether one is thinking in magical terms or logical terms, or more precisely, consensual vs. objective/subjective
3. Plejaren (et al) philosophy and logic (this would probably be utterly fascinating)
4. applications of the newly developed perspectives to everyday life
5. mental tools for checking self-determinacy

I expect impacts of such a project would be mostly positive, but I am not running any behavior models to determine this- it is just a wild guess.

Such a proposition might be more trouble than it would be worth, especially since responses would have to be graded, and people taking the course would expect to actually learn something - some new way of thinking about subjects, perhaps, or some other mental tools that might help them in some way. Since interaction with a real live Plejaren would not be possible (would it?), that would have to be spelled out clearly at the outset of the course, lest people take the course with the unfulfillable expectation of corresponding with a Plerajen.

I would expect that you would have to build a potential course, then propose it to one (or several) of the online schools. Not sure how the language barriers could be addressed. For instance, I would be willing to help put together a course in English, and should any proceeds come of it, donate them to the Farm. Since I know very little about this whole Plejaren thing, it would be a good way for me to learn about it as well.

Once an initial course had been developed, it could be revised at a later date, and perhaps expanded into multiple courses (certainly there appears to be enough info for this).

Additionally, should the FIGU core group wish it, a semi-literal ETU could be established online, and include some of the functions of other online schools. It wouldn't be such a far cry from what y'all have already established, except that it would appear more systematized, organized.

Rather than handing out a degree, or a piece of paper showing completion of the course and mastery of the material, which is kinda silly anyway, rather than that, hand out out some trinket that people could use and enjoy, such as a watch with both Terran and (Erran?) markings on it, reminding the wearer of the more galactic perspective every time they look at the time.

Yes, there are other ideas, lots of them. Let's see how this one is discussed first, before throwing more fuel on the fire.
Love is always the way

Markcampbell

Post Number: 272
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa ;

Thanks for expressing that . It looks interesting ; work on it a bit , maybe test it for reality effectiveness . Please post your other ideas , they act as catalysts for others too .

Nice work , Mark

Sitkaa

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark,

Still thinking about it; mostly how to implement the lessons, and of what the lessons should be comprised. The initial layout still seems pretty good to me, but if you think it should be modified, please let me know.

Additionally, I am not sure that I am the best person to compose such lessons simply because I know so little about the subject. I would be full of questions in trying to put this together, questions that I wouldn't know how to answer because I am not in contact with Billy. I think that somebody else has been living this stuff for longer than I might be better suited to do this.

As I read through the Plejaren material, I gotta admit, these can be some heady folks, and not in a frothy sorta way.

Not so sure how some of my other ideas are relevant to the specific mission of spreading the word, but more about generally raising the vibe of the people of Earth. Will work on it, though.

(For instance: things like starting another economic system probably shouldn't be addressed by a bunch of people that most Earthlings won't be able to relate to, nor be unsure of how to trust.)

As I am really looking into it, even I am finding alot of deeply held philosophical understandings that are being, well, tweaked, I spose. Mostly it makes sense, and I am working understanding the stuff that doesn't, not from the Plejaren perspective, but rather from my own. That takes some time, you know. This is not gonna happen in a day.

But, it will happen as it does, which is of course as it should. Not in resignation, instead, in agreement.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or maybe that very thing, which could be a catalyst for so much more, would be a good thing. Maybe y'all should start a "FIGUan bank". It would be based in the Switzerland, the land of stable banks. Especially if the bank could be free from restrictions as to what currency it would store assets in, it could be well placed to offer valuable services to its patrons. Such things as maintaining an infocomm system are central to banks. But perhaps I have said too much already ; )

Saalome
Love is always the way

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,
An authorised, professionally structured and organised internet based information course upon the spiritual teachings. Wow! I feel it is a great idea. Your own personal spiritual guide through the teachings I feel would help many in their quest for the truth.
Lesson 1. Read the Talmud Jmanuel.
Etc , etc.
Peace John

Phenix

Post Number: 306
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to the forum,

Sitkaa,
Presenting the Teachings in a certain way to fellow humans, beginning with the own children, is indeed recommended in 'Goblet of Truth', as underlined in chapter 4; page 102, verses 207 to 209.
( see the four chapters of 'Goblet of Truth', which have been translated in english:
http://us.figu.org/portal/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=8EbJOSzbK8g%3d&tabid=161&mid=557 )

Salome,
Adam.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 273
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa ;

You really should make a notice at the head of your writings that the ideas are your own and not authorized by the FIGU . Being on this forum , it might be easily mistaken for FIGU information . It may be that the moderators will decide against it , if it becomes too great of a distraction , or confusion from the FIGU material .

Having said that , it's good to think of ideas like this , it can't hurt being creative , as long as you take responsibilty for the sharing of it .

MC

Sitkaa

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the feedback. Hope the ideas can be of some use, although it looks like other people have already approached them.

Mark is right, please keep in mind that I am just some crazy guy posting ideas on a far-out forum about aliens. I still have a lot to learn.
Love is always the way

Phenix

Post Number: 307
Posted on Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting the moderators and all members,

Nevertheless, Sitkaa,
I think, 'Goblet of Truth' opens the possibility of spreading the Teachings the way you have been contemplating, that is, through teaching in schools/universities/academies and other forms of education institutions:

'Kelch der Wahrheit': Abschnitt 5, Seite 106, Verse 6 ( 'Goblet of Truth': chapter 5, page 106, verse 6 ):

" Ihr unter euch, die ihr Huld (Güte/Gnade) gegen euer Wahrheitsunwissen finden wollt, ihr vermögt sie nur zu erlangen (erarbeiten), wenn ihr euer Wohlwollen der Wahrheitslehre der Gesetze und Gebote der Urquelle aller Liebe (Schöpfung) zuwendet; und so ihr einen Ort sucht, wo ihr die wahrliche Wahrheit findet, dann sucht einen wahrlichen Propheten, der euch seine Lehre lehrt; so aber kein wahrlicher Prophet unter euch weilt, dann sucht den Born der Weisheit am Ort, an dem die Lehre der Wahrheit, die Lehre des Geistes, die Lehre des Lebens in Wahrlichkeit gelehrt wird; es mag ein solcher Ort eine bestimmte Stätte des Lernens der Lehre sein, oder es mag in eures Nachbars Haus sein oder auf dem Gipfel eines Berges sein, in der Wüste, in einer Bedeckung (Zelt), an den Gestaden von Gewässern oder unter Bäumen[...]."

The unauthorized, unofficial and rough translation of which reads in English:

"Those among you, you who want to find grace (goodness/favour) [remedy] against your unknowing of (in) the truth [ignorance], you are[will be] able to attain (achieve) it[grace], only if you turn [dedicate] your benevolence to the teaching of truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal wellspring of all love (Creation); and you therefore look for a place, where you find the true truth, then look for a true prophet, who [will teach] teaches you his teaching; however, if no true prophet stays [lives/dwells] among you, then search for the source of wisdom in a place, where the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life is taught in trueness; such a place may be a certain [specific/defined/chosen] place of the learning of the teaching, or it may be in your neighbours house or be on the summit of a mountain, in the desert, in a coverage (tent), on the banks [beaches/shores/coasts] of waters or under trees[...]."

...unless, there is another, different meaning of the German 'eine bestimmte Stätte des Lernens der Lehre'.

Salome,

Adam.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The normal caveats should apply: I do not represent FIGU, nor the Plejarens, nor anyone but my own fool self.

I have been thinking about how the Plejarens have not changed much in many years, not grown much scientifically/technologically in many years. It has given me something to think about, abit of a potential counterpoint to the wonderful Plejaren point. I can think of several ways to address this problem (although it may not actually be a problem - technological & scientific progress are not the only points of growth). Allow me to be presumptuous for a minute, if you please.

Looking at the Plejaren society as a single entity, it would seem to be very content with where it is at - perhaps too content. Perhaps what it needs is a sliver, something which doesn't disturb it too much, but can be abit uncomfortable at times, though again, nothing serious. I am reminded of the valuable role of the fool in Zuni/Hopi society (societies which themselves are highly resistant to change). Perhaps what the Plejarens need is someone to play the fool.

But how in the world do you integrate this disruptive archetype into a society so balanced as theirs? And who would play the fool when so many are putting their best possible effort at developing their own clarity of wisdom through alignment with the wise?

Earthlings, as well as other beings of both higher and lower caliper, could serve a positive purpose here. How in the world would this happen, you might ask, if you ask at all. Well...

Again, viewing Plejaren society as a (somewhat diffuse) living entity, you introduce a sliver.

Lets visualize this as an observer program, wherein the Plejarens themselves would be the observed, and the observers (having no psychic or other communications with them) would simply observe. This would have subtle effect, a mixing of perspectives, and would probably be appropriately uncomfortable. Some shielding might have to be necessary to prevent it from being too uncomfortable for the Plejarens.

And this sliver should not only be a speck, but should run across all socially stratified lines of the Plejaren society, this being necessary to facilitate the mixing of perspective that is the whole point of the endeavor.

It would not be necessary for the Plejarens to explain what they are doing,in fact I think it would be better if the observers were relatively clueless about what they were observing - perceived as simply babbling idiots watching from within a comfortable glass jar. The point of the endeavor is not to help the observers, but rather to help the observed in much the same way that the Plejarens are helping us.

This 'Sliver Project' would most likely have a subtle effect, but over time it would help the Plejarens grow in their endeavors, and simply by being observed by abunch of relatively clueless babbling idiots.

Some logistics need to be worked out for the project to be truly viable. Such as
1. From where would the observers come? Probably volunteers from different worlds of varying levels of advancement.
2. What should happen to the observers when they are done observing? I think they ought to be quarantined but my nagging suspicion would have them sent back to their respective original worlds.
3. Would the different observers interact with one another? Perhaps not initially, but after they had been perticipants in the program for awhile, probably.
4. How would you relate the differing consciousness levels of the Plejarens to their observers? It would be messy, no doubt, but that is the point, isn't it? Again, methinks it would be best if the observers were relatively clueless as to what was going on, perhaps with only skeleton overviews of whatever mission objective they were observing. To reiterate, the point of this endeavor is not to help the observer peoples, the Plejarens are already doing this, but rather for the observer worlds to help the Plejarens, but only subtly at most.

Anyway, it is just an idea, perhaps a foolish one at that. Hope it helps.

: )
Love is always the way

Michael_horn

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why would anyone even bother to write such nonsense since we have absolutely NO idea whatsoever about the "Plejaren society"?

Isn't it yet clear enough that our main concern should be how we can consciously, deliberately, focus all of our attention on learning and applying the spiritual teaching in every aspect of our own lives, on our own world?

Indi

Post Number: 354
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know how you can presume that the Plejaren are not advancing. We are not privvy to that kind of information, as it serves little purpose to know this for the issues of our own mess we have here that needs cleaning up/protecting/advancing.

Also, we or the mission, are just one of their many 'responsibilities'. I am sure they have ample opportunity to meet and be influenced by other races and species. I am sure they must have other people visiting their planet in the normal course of events.

Lets not get sidetracked in what is important to focus on.

Robyn

Rarena

Post Number: 522
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Logic and perserverance should lead the path to knowledge. Probably more effective than espousing slivers of mock-esoteric rhetoric on obviously unclear concepts. The mission is for us to gain knowledge via correct (I.E. Truthful), accurate and logical information.

We each effect one another. What one does effects another and vise versa.

By observing cluelessly... reason and intellect are negated; important attributes on the road to knowledge and wisdom.

Salome

Sitkaa

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uhm , wow.

In my defense, I gotta say that I do conjecture about anything and everything. Nothing is so sacred that I can't question it, not Plejarens and the creational philosophy they ascribe, not Love, not nothin. In this manner, I am as sure of some thing as the depth of my questions about it.

Yea, sometimes I go off the wall, I do give myself a long leash. No need to yank on my chain, I haven't nipped at anyone.

I don't know as much about Plejaren society as I would like - there are a few few things I would like to clear up before I can whole-heartedly throw my hat in the Plejaren ring. Pardon me for my continued caution. In the meantime, yes I will continue to post my perhaps off-the-wall thoughts and ideas, in hopes that they will help serve a mission of bettering our world, both here on Earth and at the universal level.

I do this because ... love is always the way. (And yes, I have questioned this to the best of my ability.)

Hope that helps.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 71
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The idea of Plejaren technological progress being stagnated was mentioned in reference to the DAL Universe peoples helping the Plejarens. I forget where exactly I read it, probably in Maurice Osborn's "The Essence of the Notes", which can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports. I still have alot of reading and catching up to speed todo.

And I am still working on aligning thought, word, and deed, which is an almost Olympic task if you aren't used to it. Ideally perseverance in logical deduction should lead to the truth. But humans don't always think, speak, or do the most logical things. Sometimes we are even irrational (imagine that!)

In light of this, I question how much sense it really makes to pull the foundation of irrational beliefs out from under the Earthly religious population. Perhaps a better avenue is to introduce a new way of thinking about religions, pointing out commonalities of a meta-religious concepts, such as the ubiquitous socio-religious mandates to love, to tell the truth, and to do the right thing (for the greater good).

Religion has been such a tool for humanity, otherwise we would have dropped it long ago. Instead, let us recognize the ways in which it has been useful, for example, in providing meaning in people's difficult lives, in providing a sense of connection with greater definitions, in providing direction for self-improvement. This is Earth, there is no need to shy away from considering religion as a tool on Earth - we are already thoroughly infected with religions. Instead, it may be better to try and work with it, to lead humanity back reality by pointing out the precepts of some set of meta-religious concepts, using them as tools, rather than simply letting people flounder in the conceptual darkness.

Most assuredly if you don't replace the tools that religions provide for people with something better, they won't give up their religions. Religions are strongly held beliefs that oneself has the best or the only truth that would serve everyone. In this manner can it be seen that even a tightly connected society that has figured everything out could be considered a religion. The point being, religion serves a valid purpose on Earth for many people, it provides tools which help people live and function. To replace people's use of, if not need for, religions, you have to replace these tools.

I am reminded that Billy has published the "Talmud Jmmanuel" and the "Goblet of Truth" as well as more spiritual stuff than you can count on your fingers and toes. Perhaps this is being addressed, and even directly. I would just like to work out, for myself if nothing else, just what positive uses mankind has made of its religions, and how these tools can be replaced with some more realistic tools found in 'the truth'.

The ultimate problem here is one of thinking for yourself in a completely realistic manner - which can be rather difficult to do if you have spent your life believing for yourself in a manner correlative with the group mind - while still reasoning to your own complete satisfaction a creative and compassionate worldview. It would seem that the Plejaren have wrestled with this problem too, this getting the right balance between social beliefs that can provide the glue that holds a culture together and making sure the glue isn't so strong that societal growth is stifled, and it isn't sacrilege to point this out.
Love is always the way

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page