Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam, Peace Be With You

May I suggest that you post but ONE question at a time? With the "shotgun" approach of many at once, this creates some confusion.

Please, if you will, what is the most pressing concern in your mind?

Peace

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

peace be with you j_rod7,

[1] did meier mentioned anywere about the presence of water on moon as was recently found by chandrayan-1....

J_rod7

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Mahigitam,

I have done a search for such information by way of the Search function at http://www.theyfly.com/

There are references to water on Mars, and Water on the Moons IO and Ganymede, but no references (that I could find) relating to water on the Moon of Earth. If anyone else knows of this, please post.

So, I will say to the Nation of India: ...

Congratulations on the Great achievement to find Water on the Moon of Earth

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[2] Z THE INFORMATON IN THE STORAGE BANKS CORESSPONDS ONLY TO

TRUTH ARE TO ANY KIND OF INFORMATION. THAT GETS SAVED THRU

TIME..
when any person draws information from storage banks,then this

data is "truth" or "can be anything which depends on the

locality of search(related to events or persons or time) or something"
or z there any particular way that the person can only draw truth from storage banks?

coz i know a person who has remote viewing capability.[as my uncle and parents call him on phone who is several hundreds of kilometres away and can easily tell wat clothes we are wearing and in which area we are situated and surrounding things...]

according to what he says,that we humans are created by annunaki civilization to dig gold mines.which obviously was not the real way we were born here on earth...clearly the information he got is from akashic records or storage banks...i wonder it depends upon from which bank we draw the information that tells whether its true or not..

he also says that in 2012 due to solar flares ,all electronic eqipmnets will be damaged which is a high possibility as told by meier too in http://theyfly.com/2012.htm.....

Adysor

Post Number: 162
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

"according to what he says,that we humans are created by annunaki civilization to dig gold mines"

I heard this many times and it's related to the 2012 doomsday. It doesn't seem to be coming from any "storage banks" because it's all over the internet and is supposedly a translation of ancient Sumerian hieroglyphs and probably mixed with the prediction of the Mayan Calendar foreseeing the end of the world.
Adrian.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

salome adysor,

he also told many other things that confer with billy about et's..
well my main question
[1] can the information drawn from storage banks be both truth or false?
MY GUESS:it depends upon the search location,if we search in the data banks of deluded,wrong taught or misled people then we can hear things like gold mines and annunaki.if we draw information from HIGHLY spiritual people like billys past incarnations they will be 100% truth.

so not all the data drawn frmo storage banks can be true or false.it depends upon the person drawing information and location of the stored information.

am i wrong in this?

Indi

Post Number: 346
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding that the storage banks hold everything -- every piece of data no matter how logical or illogical, true or false. They are a complete record that accumulates with each new personality's life experiences.

Impulses from the storage banks are happening all the time, and it is up to the state of our material consciousness to deal with these impulses.

If the material consciousness is thinking logically, then the psyche will be balanced and all connections will bear fruit.
On the other hand if imbalanced, then things become confused and confusing.

Usually, we only have access to the data from the one spiritform lineage connected to all the personalities that it powered. However, sometimes, if frequencies can be matched with other spiritforms' unique 'key', then this data can be accessed. This might explain various different experiences that some people have. I would say though that it is rare.

One thing I have learned in my many years on this planet this time around, is that our imaginations can be so well developed, we can create almost anything and have it seem like a real experience. Being able to discern what is real and what is imagined, is maybe the task before us, the success of which will lead to our evolutive progression.

Robyn

Mahigitam

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you indi,

31st Contact, 17 July 1975
<http://www.theyfly.com/pdf/proofbeyondcorrected.pdf>
"Semjase informed Meier that Mt. Chimborazo was highest mountain on Earth, contrary to Meier's belief that it was Mt. Everest"..

but in http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm#15_7thcontact
it was already known in Newsweek, 4 August 1975 [NW1]...

can anyone provide links to these two corroborations by earth magazine and iigwest..

if iigwest is correct that it was known in 1975 then theres no need to add that to the "proof beyond "list

Edward

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hi Mahigitam and Adrian....

I watched similar doc on one of the Science Channels, just this week, and it
did mention what you said, Adrian: "according to what he says,that we humans
are created by annunaki civilization to dig gold mines".

This is of course NOT true. Perhaps, the Bafath or similar ETs, may have
enslaved man for gold, but then more for the utilization of it for their
Crafts; as Billy did once mention that gold has always been a very important
factor/component for certain components in which incorporated into, lets
say...computer console; as we know, that even today....gold IS (still)
incorporated into our computer components! This is also, a reason WHY we
humans are so 'attracted' to gold! It's previous usage.....

Thus, Mahigitiam: "practically right...and partially wrong", I would say. Very
similar to Eric von Daniken, and similar researchers.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you edward,
cud u please comment on my previous question about MOunt chimborazo ,have been waitng ofr many days for someone to answer that.

and one more question...

is Existentes Leben im Universum got copyrighted in 1978 or later?
and if it is copyrighted cud u gve me the link to the page showing the date of copyrights.as someone mentioned that after searching for this book online in vancouver online library,they didnt find it and so its not a good proof having no congress number or something...

or is it selfppublished in 1978? but not copyrighted?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 257
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam ;

It can be copywritten in Switzerland . Try that .

Mark

Indi

Post Number: 347
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Existentes......
Copyright und Urheberrecht 1978/1993 by Billy Eduard Albert Meier

Mahigitam

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

looks good but has anybody on earth bought it?...[seems no one has it]

if anyone of u guys own it plz post the picture of the copyrights section.
is there any way to find out that it has indeed been published in 1978.

or
if we buy a new book [latest edition 1993 date],if there is a 1978 date visible along with
1993,then i think that is a proof,isnt it ?

Indi

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mah.....
I sent you the info from the book, so, I for one own it. I know others who also own it.
In order to satisfy you to some degree below is the copyright section.
If you want proof that the book was published in 1978, you will have to ask FIGU for that maybe.

Obviously, these books are self-published, and are not for sale on the common market otherwise they would need an ISBN or catalogue number of some kind so wholesalers could find it to sell, and libraries can include in their collections. They are available through the FIGU shop.

Here is short info on ISBN and Library of Congress numbers:

What is an ISBN and why do I need one?

An ISBN is the International Standard Book Number necessary for each book marketed to the book trade (bookstores and libraries). Bookstores will not order a book without an ISBN... mostly because they can't. Without an ISBN, there's no number for them to look up.

What is an LCCN / PCN ?

An LCCN (Library of Congress Catalog Number) and/or PCN (Preassigned Control Number) assigns a library cataloging number to your book (remember the Dewey Decimal system? This is way more complicated, but the intent is the same). If you want your book to be ordered by libraries, you need this number or a CIP (see below).

EXISTENTES LEBEN IM UNIVERSUM

COPYRIGHT UND URHEBERRECHT 1978/1993 BY 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologie-giestudien', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Hinterschmidrüti ZH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten für Fotos, Dias, Filme und Schriften usw. Kopieren, Veröffentlichen, Nachdruck und Vortragsverwendung usw. auch auszugsweise nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung des Copyright-Inhabers.
Erschienen im Wassermannzeit-Verlag, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft', SemjaseSilver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Hinterschmidrüti ZH.
Druck: Printing Service, D-86 165 Augsburg

Robyn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 259
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But that's not enough proof , Indi ! You must go to his door and show him in person , and bring an alien as well .

Excuse me ! Mark

Smukhuti

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mahigitam,

Somebody surely needs to cross check IIG West's finding into these predictions and counter them like verifying the news archives and so on. Does anyone in this forum live in Los Angles? Also, it would be worthwhile to find out if they were published in Germen earlier.

I think some years ago Michael busted some of earlier IIG's claim.

Tschüß

Mahigitam

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thats very enlightening Indi...

so as far as the scientific community goes either they need an ISBN number or the other way around is to date the self-publshed books inorder to find the year of publishment...

so,as its obvious that indeed the book is published in 1978.has iigwest derek barth.. made any efforts into dating these books or any other method to find the year of publishment...

if there is a method of finding the year of self-pulished books,then the same method can be used for all original german contact reports[if billy has it] in which many notyet-discovered things are found & thus establishing an evidence of indeed things are mentioned before happening...

Mahigitam

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

also please consider my other old question lying there for many weeks...

31st Contact, 17 July 1975
<http://www.theyfly.com/pdf/proofbeyondcorrected.pdf>
"Semjase informed Meier that Mt. Chimborazo was highest mountain on Earth, contrary to Meier's belief that it was Mt. Everest"..

but in http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm#15_7thcontact
it was already known in Newsweek, 4 August 1975 [NW1]...

can anyone provide links to these two corroborations by earth magazine and iigwest..

if iigwest is correct that it was known in 1975 then theres no need to add that to the "proof beyond "list..as micheal horn claimed that it was corroborated later after 21 years....

Michael_horn

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I first found the info on Mt. Chimborazo I didn't find anything earlier, etc. on the internet. What's important to note here is that in recent years more information has become available about many things and, in a way, it simply helps Billy's case. This is because that he certainly not only had no access to such info in the pre-internet days but it's only recently that certain, even more obscure information may surface.

I don't think that the Mt. Chimborazo info is that important now, many other things are far more important. For instance, Meier's info about two planets beyond Jupiter is also in the Preliminary Investigation Report that was published decades before the discoveries. And the Jupiter/Io information, NASA Mars info, 5,100 year-old man, and actually lots more can be verified as having been published before "official" discovery.

IIG, etc. really can't refute these and many more items. I'll probably renew this info when I get a chance.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

I was reading the 166th contact note and in one point it seemed that Quetzal is describing an Apple iTouch telescope to Billy.

Billy:
That is really incredible; the entire constellation has been pulled out of space and into the foreground. Now, I can fully recognize every single planet.

Quetzal:
13. If you slide your finger over this scale, then you can enlarge or shrink the picture, depending on how you want it.
14. On this opposite contact line, however, with a simple touch of the finger, you can separate any square as a cutout, after which you can then use the scale again to enlarge it, by which it is possible for you to separate individual planets and observe them individually.

Billy:
And one can enlarge the image of the planet on the whole screen?

Quetzal:
15. Of course - test the device.

Just thought to share with you all in case you have missed the similarity.

Tschüß

Mahigitam

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings everyone ,
thanks guys for taking ur time and answering my otherwise silly questions... now my question is

JUPITER INFORMATION IN THE 115TH CONTACT

as derek mentions in iigwest that ,
"Meier claims that this information was written on 19 October 1978, and investigator Wendelle Stevens reported that he received it from Billy Meier on 9 March 1979, but the earliest confirmable publication that I know of is 1982. (I have
not personally confirmed that publication date; most of the early books about the Billy Meier Contacts are out of print. However, presumably several thousand copies of the text were published, so the date can be confirmed.)"

as wendell stevens [published,copyrighted 1979] english contact reports contains only upto 106 contacts.
as derek says "but the earliest confirmable publication that I know of is 1982".

[1] From where did derek confirmed this 1982 publication.is it from german contact reports ?
[2] When did meier self-published first german contact reports for distribution?
[3] In which year is the first copyrighted german contact reports came?

i just want to clear this information up.i have studied the case and its real.plz answer the above questions one by one.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for the 1st above question
"[1] From where did derek confirmed this 1982 publication.is it from german contact reports ? "

i think derek is mentioning about the preliminary investigation report which was published in 1982 containing 115th contact,jupiter information.

Edmundo

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I want to ask, what is true name of plejaren woman, who brought to Myrddin (alias Merlin) scriptures of Henoch teachings?

In "Goblet" her name is Kerikwena, but in contacts 469/471 she is called Keridwena.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page