Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 11, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through November 11, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Trueprophet

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! My name is Darcy Wade Carlile. I have inventions that can help support the livelyhood of BEAM's society in particular to his mission on this beautiful blue planet.I refer to the knowledge that BEAM was granted from higher beings {Semjase}.I quote that world war 3 is evident now because 2012 is the point of no return and 2010-2025 has been written in time in this reallity and this dimension because of overpopulation and the lack of responsibilities of earth humans. Who will respond to my offer?

Hector

Post Number: 511
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mario if you decide to dedicate some internet information to Billy, Figu & the plejaren, i will help you with the translations from german to spanish....

You can accept mi facebook invitation, and let us chat there, in spanish if you like. http://www.facebook.com/hector.madonar?ref=name

Regards

J_rod7

Post Number: 1035
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Darcy,

First to say: WELCOME to the Forum.

Your ideas would be well considered here, so simply post them (in an appropriate section, such as »The Planet Earth »Current earth events). This should spark a lively discussion.

Now to address the "username" ... Billy is the one True Prophet on Earth at this time. So we shall address you by your given name, Darcy, in these Forums. No offense intended.

Peace Be With You

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Getknowledge

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From one of the original investigator's own story, "A woman from the constellation Pleiades actually had posed with her spacecraft so that Billy Meier could take pictures of her."

But according to CNs, the Plejaren didn't allow that even when Billy tried to sneak a photo of Semjase as she entered her ship.

http://www.tjresearch.info/Dilettoso.htm
Tien

Thomas

Post Number: 719
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

should say "posed her aircraft" to be correct
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Trueprophet

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Salome! Truely any member who has knowledge and wisdom and read the Goblet of the Truth,would know that a User name of the Internet is not a true name.I duely take peace and mind and Love for such a Mighty Spirit. I too Welcome all of the truth.

Rarena

Post Number: 498
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trueprophet,

What is your real name?

As Dyson always used to say to me... the truth is harsh...

We must find a truth and knowing within via congnition rather than belief or faith.

We have now, alive before us... a prophet of the new age; Billy Meier whom we treat as a man of great knowledge as we would also like to be treated but not in worship. Rather than look outside of us for the truth, look within, study, meditate and gain knowledge which turns to wisdom and eventually power to act truthfully but be sure the information is the truth.

Salome

Indi

Post Number: 344
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy, I agree with you re internet names. There are many of us here who have different user names than our real ones.

However, on another note, names do have 'energy' patterns associated with them, so will affect others accordingly.

I also know that by you using 'True Prophet' in this way, does not mean you are claiming to be that. I think you introduced yourself in your first post quite adequately.

Robyn aka Indi aka Robjna

Adysor

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

I was always a bit confused about the knowledge turning into wisdom.

How does knowledge turn into wisdom?
I understood that wisdom depends on the knowledge gathered. That knowledge has to be true in our circumstances. Is that it?

"We must find a truth and knowing within via congnition rather than belief or faith."

Cognition = when you think or use a conscious mental process (From Cambridge online dictionary)
= The mental process of knowing

Does that mean that any knowledge is the truth?

If I want to find the truth about something, I need to have an idea about that something and its behaviors. Then I need to see, or hear or touch at least that something in order to analyze it through the methods we are capable of and then classify it as actual truth or falseness. But if that something is invisible or without sound or form to touch, then how can you say it is Truth? The truth about what? Isn't the fact that we are born, live for a few years, and then die and never come back truth now? The rest are ideas so far aren't they? So are they Truth?
Adrian.

Rarena

Post Number: 500
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian,

First of all, this is the wrong place for this conversation. The mission is Billy Meier communicating and teaching the Plejaren and Earth people the correct path of knowledge.

Knowledge turns to wisdom when you use it. You see what works and what doesn't and what works best for you. The buzz word is experiential, but just experience works. The knowledge must be true or you are wasting your time. The truth stands on it's own, and needs no props and is always true.

Cognition or recognition such as to recognize and realise when you understand something is a process that happens within one's self, rather than outside one's self. The knowledge comes from Billy or any of the other Earth bound prophets (Mohhamud,Jmmanuel,Elias,Jesejh,Jeremeja or Henock) and we put it to use in our comparitivly limited spiritual consciousness ... (the names are spelled wrong but you get the idea)

It is interesting to note that if one doubts or causes problems by paying attention to lies or worthless facts or othewise being distracted... a mental block forms and knowledge does not turn to wisdom.

So, no... any knowledge is not truth.

As to touching or tasting things to find if they are the truth, you can learn algebra without tasting or touching it.

How many thoughts can you fit into an organ the size of a grapefruit (I.E. the brain) and does it weigh any more and have a different chemical makeup, maybe not. The analogy I'm trying to make is that, it is not a tactile sensation that is creating cognition. It is a consciouness level expansion. Within you it occurs... not outside of you. Like an Ahhh haaahhh experience.

The truth never changes, ideas do... if they're incorrect. The nice thing; is we can correct them and move upward and onward... or not, that's our individual free will.

Salome

Kingman

Post Number: 665
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KNOWLEDGE used LOGICALLY becomes WISDOM.

'Logic' would mean that 'love of all things', as part of this use of knowledge, is mandatory. Wisdom, being love, requires this fact. Wise decisions are such that the results are to the benefit of all, including the flora, fauna and planet, eventually.
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 517
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great post Randy (#500), well done.

Redbeard

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian,

For us people of earth to obtain the wisdom from knowledge is indeed perhaps the essence of the MISSION. As a person learning anything, in the midst of this accumulation of knowledge they should be asking, as you have, what good is this going to do for me, what am I supposed to do with this? Questions get answers if we want answers. Sometimes we think we want answers until we get them and we're sure that there must be a misunderstanding with the original question because this isn't the answer I was looking for!

What happens to all of us at some point, IMO, with the vast volumes of material we have here is that the application and assimilation comes much slower than the speed at which we are taking it in. Kind of reminds me of the last fast food meal that I ate. It takes time and patience because we have to digest it in small, contemplative meals taking the time to chew.

The result when studying anything, but especially when searching for the truth in our reality, is to glean the essence of how it all fits together, and makes sense with real application in this life. For me I've seen one realization and understanding leads to the next and so on. I've also understood from this material and my own experience the need for physical exercise and/or hard work to bring into balance the body's need and the mind and/or spirit.

The wisdom of knowledge comes from the rendering process, when this pile of knowledge lands in our laps and we sometimes are overwhelmed, naturally, when this happens some frustration with ourselves and others will be present but this is also a necessary part of the positive and negative balancing act that we must master within ourselves as we evolve within.

I was following the earlier discussion in the misc. section but had no time this week till now to even catch up. But many of our good comrades here stepped up in sterling fashion, thanks to all of you for being, your virtual friendships are appreciated and perhaps someday we can gather together face to face.
Peace, Matthew Beattie

Edward

Post Number: 1496
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, Randy...Great input!

As is also, the additional postings, are....

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

How do you apply algebra to the knowledge of, for example, "what is the truth about tears"? Let's say the tears are a part of the functioning of the body to lubricate the eyes in order to not become blind. What is the wisdom in this? And what does algebra have to do with this. The only way to find this out is by watching someone's behavior or by sensing it yourself;sensing the uncomfortableness of the lack of tears on your eyes. So there is the seeing and feeling(physical, as touch). There is no 1 tear + 1 tear make 2 tears... Can you find the truth about the tears with algebra? Or any other truth... please demonstrate(in the case where there are no numbers).

Any way if you have any other examples about Knowledge turning into Wisdom...please help me. It's very theoretical what you are talking about there.

"it is not a tactile sensation that is creating cognition. It is a consciouness level expansion."
I didn't get the analogy you were trying to make though. And no it is not the tactile sensation alone that is needed to acquire cognition. Let me try to illustrate this. You have a table in front of you. You touch it, knock your hand against it and say it is made of wood. But for that you need to know how hard is the wood, how does it sound when you knock on it, how it smells and so on. For that you probably went in a forest before and cut down a tree and you saw others cut down other trees which looked different. Your father also probably told you (theoretically) how a tree should look, from his experience. You also saw on TV or by yourself how that tree is manufactured into a table. But because you have just been told that, you can't be sure of the knowledge they gave you and so you go and test it for yourself... All that I can imagine about testing it is through touch, smell, and looking or other techniques linked to those senses(even taste).

Shawn,

"Wise decisions are such that the results are to the benefit of all, including the flora, fauna and planet, eventually."
There are decisions which benefit someone but not the other. If the benefit of the planet is for the humans to disappear, what would you decide? Would it be wise to destroy yourself...It probably is(but would you still do it?)You just know that your presence is not helping anything on the planet...but only harming it.
Adrian.

Kingman

Post Number: 673
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian,

We are talking about human consciousness gaining wisdom from using knowledge logically. If humans of this planet had maintained this formula since the beginning of their reign here, the planet wouldn't be in danger.

Remember, we learn from our mistakes. It will eventually become clear in what mankind must do to survive. For us to survive, our planet must survive as well. There are always choices that need to be made in life, and as we learn from our mistakes those choices become more and more obvious, if we desire to survive.

The benefit for the planet is to have a sensible human presence for its guardianship. A planet is not going to be able to deflect an incoming cosmic missile on its own. Our ability to begin the balancing of our spiritual and material energies is the challenge. Once a true shift in this sense has occurred, our planet will begin its true benefit of giving a home to our humankind.

This is why I said, "eventually" at the end of my statement.
a friend in america
Shawn

Rarena

Post Number: 502
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian,

You analogy about the wood is correct. You learn about it (knowledge) and then it goes into your senses through experience, such as knocking on wood... eh eh...

Now you know how hard it is relative to Earth because mass is part of relativity... and your consiousness makes the analogy to the density on another planet yet it was your senses that experienced (material experience) and created the cognition... the recognition is what you've learned from the experience (I.E. the knocking...)

The thought about it being different on another planet or deep under the ocean as far as how the knock sounds or feels can be thought of without having to experience it... see? Not using the senses, using the mind, using the Psyche to further your knowledge to become wisdom.

PS> This is really not the place to discuss this... the moderators are very patient...

Kingman

Post Number: 674
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Arguably this may not be the right place for this discussion, but bringing clarity to the things we are questioning seems a vital part of the mission. There's a case to be made is all I'm saying. Adrian has many questions and I'm sure we could relocate, or not, and still be within a reasonable framework of this topic.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 1081
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings in Peace to All

Adrian has a tough go of it here, having a shortage of Knowledge IS an impediment to progress in understanding the Spiritual Teachings. We all had to begin somewhere. For many among us here, our own progress may be a continuation of processes we began in previous lifetimes.

The Mission of Billy, the Mission of the Plejarens, and the Mission of FIGU are altogether one and the same = to return the Knowledge of Creation to the Human Beings on Earth.

In our respective acquisition of this Knowledge, from individual perspectives according to our intelligence, our experiences, where we each are along our individual paths, some become turned to enthusiasm (to promote the Teachings among others), some become turned to introspection (as the Psyche becomes 'attuned'), some will learn the forms of meditation required to gain deeper levels of awareness and connections.

It appears that our friend, Adrian, has yet to take the first step for himself -- the self-responsibility we know is required for REAL growth in Awakening to the Spiritual Truths. Clarity will elude one lost in self-delusions, the FOG generated by rejections of Truth is a strong pole on the negative side of Being.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Adysor

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Moderators,

If these posts seem off-topic, you can move them wherever you want although I think it is related to the topic and to move them around would maybe interrupt the continuity of the discussion.

Randy,

Yes I understand your concern about the relativity of mass on other planets but let's talk of Earth now.
Sticking with the wood table analogy(if you think it is not describing best what is intended, please come with another example if you want)...I'm trying to understand what you are saying that we don't need to necessarily experience the thing in order to recognize it...is that it?
"Not using the senses, using the mind"....by mind I would translate that in thoughts... right? Using the Psyche?(I'm a bit uncomfortable about this term) I've never used "my Psyche" if I have one... All I seem to use is thoughts and memory (if you are using something else different than what I am using please tell me).
So in order to recognize the thing which in our case is the material that a table is made of...right?....we must have had at least one experience through at least one of the senses, either touch, smell, or sight or the sound. But let's say that you are in another room and a gentleman or miss tells you that in the room next to you is a table. He/She asks you, what kind of material is the table made of? For you to find the answer you need to at least use one of your senses in order replicate what you have in your memory about that property and attribute it to the right kind of material. Otherwise how can you say that it is made of wood, if not by guess(which even there you must have knowledge of what material are tables usually made of). I'm sorry if I am being complicated.
Now the analogy I made is in relation with the knowledge of Creation and the turning of that knowledge into wisdom if I remember correctly. It might not be a good analogy because in the case of the wood table, the problem is that everyone has at least seen wood and the shape of a table. But in the case of Creation, I don't think there are such things. So if not only through the senses can we be able to gain knowledge...how else?...I just can't conceive any other way because that how it happens in my life. I can't say anything about you but I have never experienced what you call Creation or the energy of creation in my life. All I have are words about Creation. Well you can say that I am experience Creation all the time or whatever. But I am only experiencing the table made out of wood or something else...does that mean that I am experiencing Creation? If yes, then what is the need for the "spiritual" part? So the knowledge that I can gain physically of the Creation is only that of trees and animals, ultimately that of nature, which in now way implies anything else.
I can have the knowledge of something, let's say wood. But if I never experience it through the senses(which is the only experience that is in my life), then can I ever be sure of that knowledge?

Going back to the "Knowledge used logically becomes wisdom".
I have come up with something like this. Let's say we gain some knowledge that in that certain plant exists a substance which can cure cancer in human beings. So we have the knowledge of that, it is tested and we are sure that it is what it is. We may not be sure of all the effects it brings to the body but we know it cures cancer 100%. Is the logical choice of using that substance to treat all the cancers in world turned into wisdom? I personally think that wisdom has nothing to do with this.

From what I remember of people saying about wisdom, it probably has more to do with the way of life or the way of understanding life for humans. So given this, I literally put the word wisdom in the google search engine and entered a site with wisdom quotes.

There is a random quote I took told by May Sarton:

... without darkness
Nothing comes to birth,
As without light
Nothing flowers.

Would that be wisdom? What is the knowledge behind these "words of wisdom"? I personally could find examples that would contradict what he said. So maybe that is not real wisdom.

A last quote by Blaise Pascal:

"Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere."

Are those real words of wisdom? If yes how so, what makes them words of wisdom? Surely as you say there is the knowledge used logically. Can you point it out for me? I may have an idea of why it was said so but do you(everybody here) have the same idea? But probably if you believe something else you don't see the wisdom in the words(same goes for me).

Knowledge used logically becomes Wisdom. "Knowledge used logically" implies action. I understand that using knowledge is acting upon it. Or is it using knowledge logically to arrive at a conclusion. That conclusion is wisdom? As is probably the case with the last quote I provided. If this is wisdom, how do we "use" it? That is the purpose, I presume, of gaining wisdom; to ultimately use it. How? I don't know. Probably for our benefit.

Anyway any thoughts are welcomed.

Adrian,

Generally the moderators do not like to move posts, because it is quite time consuming. I would recommend in the future to post a short post in the section where the discussion is occuring, and state you would like to continue the discussion in the appropriate area, and then post in that area.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on October 17, 2009)
Adrian.

Kingman

Post Number: 675
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Adrian,

Billy's mission is about bringing the Creational truth back to our planet. The truth contains the 'Love of all creations'. Billy shows this great wisdom in all his work. Whether you believe this or not, this has been his life goal/reason for doing all the things Billy dedicates himself around.

Real wisdom, which is what I've been referring to, is also love. Do you understand the love Billy discusses when he is explaining the foundations of spiritual, and Creational truths? Truth is a necessary an important part of, 'knowledge/logic/wisdom'. Realizing the truth of something can be the greatest tool for mankind, when used with wisdom/love. Deciding what to do with that truth has been a serious problem for many people who decide important issues in all our societies.

There's plenty of examples:

Had greater wisdom been involved in the 'yes or no' decision to drop atomic/hydrogen bombs on innocent people, a great suffering would of been altered. Any argument proclaiming greater deaths of Americans would of happened if we didn't drop those bombs is not a true reality. We may of eventually dropped such a weapon, but that's not the point.

Death of others for a means to an end is only available when confronted with the same energy and all other avenues of stopping the aggression have been shown ineffective. A wise decision here wouldn't be one where the aggressor is not stopped in his actions, thus allowing the attacked side to perish. Wisdom is knowing the truth's of a situation and comprehending what Creation offers when knowing its laws and directives, and then choosing the solution that is in it's true reality, love. Even when death of the aggressor may be an outcome of the solution.

To stand by with a gun and witness a critically injured animal, that will clearly be dead shortly, and not help end the suffering with the gun in the hands of said witness, is cruel and inhumane. Maybe the person will be to unnerved to do this action of ending the animals life. That will be a true lesson a human can learn from. Ones emotions/actions at these times are what the consciousness, and sub-consciousness will record. Upon self-examining ourselves, these events offer us a chance for evolving oneself. While dramatic and emotionally charged events probably have stronger, more lasting effects on our evolution, small personal observations we can experience in nature can have just as powerful opportunities for growth.

Logically, your knowledge can see the injured animal cannot be saved. Your love/wisdom for the humane treatment for all beings, great or small, compels your compassion for the animal and you help end its unnecessary suffering. Wisdom was part of this whole process, where knowledge, and logic, are guided in your understanding of Creation's unchangeable truths.

There is much more that is necessary in, "Knowledge, used Logically, is Wisdom.", in helping grasp the truth's Billy shares again for our spiritual benefit. I write that statement as a little reminder for myself when faced with decisions I should analyze in a neutral/positive quality. I'm immediately reminded what constitutes virtue in living, thus, hopefully, a better decision emerges.
a friend in america
Shawn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 497
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone and moderators etc etc,
i would just like to share some thoughts of mine, along with some questions.
i had discovered the billy meier matter, when i had turned 21. i am 26 (soon to be 27 now).
i cautiously approached the idea of dedicating my life to becoming a core group member, and recently have finally come to the conclusion that this is infact something i would most definetly without a doubt strive for and hope to accomplish.
some concerns arise in me...
like many humans on earth, i have my own unique issues to deal with, for example i need to learn the german language, take care of finacial matters, save money etc.
i feel that after years of searching, that the only honourable thing to do is to join figu at it's most inner depths, and dedicate my life to such a great cause. yet this arises certain concerns...
i live in canada, does this mean i should focus on figu interests in canada? i could not for a second bring myself to live in a place like toronto (no offense). nor could i imagine myself living in the usa.
eventually billy will die, and from my understanding many core group members are older people? in there 40's and 50's?
i guess (and maybe some core group member can better answer this) what i am asking is, should i at all strive for the goal of becoming a figu core group member? is there a need in switzerland for the young generation to start taking the large responsibilty of helping the mission to flourish in the future to come?
i would have a hard time gambling my life on such a decision, but if there is a welcome to my offer of dedication and service, i would have no problem making all the necessary changes and decisions to facilitate that transision.
so in other words, there is no question in me that since my birth i was bound for assisting the mission, but what are the needs and goals in the eyes of the sssc with respect to new members, passing on the torch after billy passes on.
my view is that anyone with the ability to reason and see the value in something like the mission, would thereby cast aside there personal aspirations of financial success and or noteriety, or desire to live a typical life of comfort, to rather dedicate their efforts to figu and it's greater goals.
basically what the sum of my concerns is...
is my assistance needed, and is it welcomed, and if i am willing to dedicate my life to such a thing, can i be assured that i will be welcomed
with open arms?

Rarena

Post Number: 527
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter,

First, concerning your post 497, make sure SSSC allows your visit in writing.

Also, make sure it is what you want because it appears you're conflicted about this. Maybe a short visit will be good.

You should also read the rule book before entering. As to being a core group member... rent is about $1500 a month and food and transportation is expensive. German is good to know and train/bus travel is nice way to go.

At the center it is hard work and men often work outside in the wet and cold. There is limited room on site but there are places to rent nearby within walking or skiing distance that may rent quickly.

Billy often says we should stay put in our countries rather than globe trot... In my case leaving my entire family and friends would have to be my fate and I'm not sure that would be wise nor conducive to their happiness but it still is in my mind daily.

As to being welcomed, it is apparent in the contact notes I've read... many of the problems at the center stem from personality conflicts...

Zurich is a bit colder than many parts of Canada so that needs to be taken into consideration as well. At your age I had been working in Alaska in sometimes 110 below zero eighteen hours a day for seven days a week so I know you feel tough and ready... Lake Zurich froze solid in the mid sixties... Hotels rent for about $400 a night.

Getting citizenship will be a long involved process that may take many, many years if it is possible at all.

Mainly, have the courage to allow the past to stay there... enjoy your present in a neutral-positive way and do not concern yourself overly with the future.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page