Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 485
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This one is using the exposure control only so we can see into the under exposed dark shadows of the tree and see what's there.

Exposure corrected only
Photoshop Exposure+4.63 & offset 0.0412 only

The craft's edge is clearly hidden by the tree material. Try it for yourself and see.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris,

Many thanks for that work on the WCUFO. While I can probably use the images here, if you want to send them to me I would appreciate it. I plan on putting this on my site asap.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just posted:

http://theyfly.com/New_Photo_Analysis_Shows%20.htm

Just fixed the link address.
Peace, Badr

(Message edited by badr on September 12, 2009)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question: Didn't the Plejaren eliminate a certain tree because it touched one of their ships because of the radiation from the ship? If this photo shows a similar situation too, wouldn't they eliminate this one also?
Tien

Sanjin

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice observation! Took me a bit to recognize it, but when I compared the right edge to the left edge, then there is doubt about it.

Getknowledge,

The radiation came from a different type of ship. The WCUFO was specifically designed for use on our planet, and should not have the same flaw as the other ship. This is the other ship:

Image link
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Cpl

Post Number: 488
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien,

Yes, you're right; they did eliminate a certain tree due to radiation. This craft is a newer and different model, however, so no need for that here.

Billy actually sat on top of one of the craft as it went up into the trees and he took photos of either this or another Wedding Cake UFO at treetop level while sitting on the outside of the craft.

So, not all Beamships produce radiation.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 489
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed Stephen,

BTW it seems the "leaves" are needles grouped together or twigs.

When zooming in and using these tools sometimes you can get a blocking of data i.e. it squares out in image due to pixel resolution. So the shapes in the shadows may be a little off the actual, but what holds is the material definitely covers the edge of the craft. You don't get one part of an image moving over on top of another image when you just up the exposure.

Also the left edge of the craft would be visible here if nothing were in front of it because the horizontal lines are clear until they go behind the tree material.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 490
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks due to Jim Deardorff for instruction on how to annotate the pic. This may make it a little easier to see.

annotatedexpose+4WCUFO
annotated WCUFO with exposure compensation

Jim gave his permission to share our recent emails on this here:

Chris,
What may be the most amazing thing of all is in how many different photo opportunities Meier was given, there are one or two, maybe three sometimes, points of absolute confirmation of genuineness of one or more photos in the series; while along with these are one or two suspicious elements. But the points of absolute genuineness are only barely discernable or provable. (I should list all these some time.) Meier's ETs are so very good at doing this, not forcing diehard skeptics from believing what they can't tolerate, and giving them ways out (plausible deniability). Their skill at this really amazes me, along with the robustness of their strategy.
Jim

Jim,
...And I've just been thinking exactly the same thing regarding the Plejaren. They must have known that this WCUFO detail would only come out once the www was up and running -- post 1995, and after they had left. Meaning we'd work it out and see for ourselves from our own efforts, not have them just simply show us.
Chris

In this case those personal "efforts" are Billy's and the Plejaren for getting the shot to us, Figu's who made the picture available online, Jim's, who I think first brightened the picture on his web page, Stephen's for his work and thus bringing my attention to it, and mine for the final input. Then there's Michael who, as ever gets the word out to the public through this website theyfly.com

Thanks to you all for helping me realize this.

What next will we be discovering for ourselves within this wealth of material? And whose, or what group of, efforts will bring it forward?

My unis are about to start making me very busy as the fall semesters get under way so I'm not going to be online here much during the next 3 months. Just in case you might be wondering what happened to me or if I don't reply to postings.
Chris

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 150
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I think this goes to show how easy it is for anyone with a home computer and a art/photo application to prove to themselves that Meier's photo's do hold ground.

As a person who is guilty myself of thinking Meier's photo's was to good to be true some years ago when I was on my search for info on UFO's etc, Part of what convinced me was the documentaries and investigations by Wendel, Brit and Lee and Meier's own recording of the beamships. Also reading the contact notes and Michael's articles on his website.

In those documentaries and investigations there was used top technology for that time, 1970's and 1980's. If they then at that time could prove one way or another that Meier's photo's are genuine or of course if they was fake then with todays technology it must be, is, easier to prove this.

I think Chris's results now posted on Michael's site will give Michael's sceptical "friends" something more to chew on, if they are still trying to prove all this as a hoax.

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Elreyjr

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Michael,

have visited your site for your latest posting re the wedding cake UFO. you are fast.

it may be nice you put reference date of the materials and when you posted them for the sake of future visitors.

Jun

Thomas

Post Number: 709
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will be honest everyone, I completely feel and understand that Mr Meier's case is real and I too believe the photos to be authentic. However, even so I still do not see the tree material in front of the craft in the wedding cake photo above the tractor. It seems like people see what they want to no matter what. It just isn't clear to me and there are other reasons that the craft is likely in front of the tree. DON'T SHOOT!!! I am just being honest and I am a supporter of the case...

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, good idea.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I think the main and probably indisputable point here is that we now have clearer images that establish the WCUFO as truly a large object in close proximity to another large known object.

With the technology being used here today, it would become crystal clear if this was a small object, close to the camera, such as is the case in Tony Wharton's various attempts to duplicate Meier's photos using small models (at and also linked from my site).

Cpl

Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Perhaps you posted before the annotated photo above, which should make it easier to recognize.

Re your "the craft is likely in front of the tree." It depends what part of the craft we are talking about and where we consider front to be from any particular viewpoint. We can also only see part of the tree, so we are talking of parts here. The left side only is touching the tree material which is just over the craft's edge there. Much of the rest of the craft probably is in front of the tree, most of the craft is, after all, in daylight -- but not all of it. Which means we're looking at something rather large here. I'd guesstimate 3-4 meters in diameter?

I don't think Billy Meier has 3-4 meter diameter garbage can lids available and it's a bit difficult for a one-armed man to erect something of this size in a tree after loading and securely attaching it on the roof of his car or on the trailer, by himself, with the craft hanging way over the van or trailer edges, prior to creating it surreptitiously so that no one around could see the massive thing. Just transporting a model of that size across the rough Swiss terrain would be a challenge to the power of ten. If he could do that with a 3-4 meter diameter model I guess he'd deserve everyone's admiration.

Look at the 4th picture here: http://theyfly.com/New_Photo_Analysis_Shows%20.htm. If you can't see that something is covering the edge of the left near-vertical edge of the craft there compared with the right edge in the first photograph then there's nothing more can be said. It's as plain as day when we expose out the shadows.

BTW that's a van with trailer not a tractor in the photo. Take another good look and have a great day.
Chris

Cpl

Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Do these help?

shadow&treeObscuration
Shadow and obscuration caused by tree material.

treeObscurationEdgecfCraftlines
Edge of tree obscuration cf craft lines.
Chris

Smukhuti

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I second your observation. I could not conclude that any part of the tree was in front of the craft. That does not mean that any part of the tree was not in front of the craft. Just that the photo seemed to be inconclusive in this front with the software I have. Zooming with GIMP, I could clearly make out shadow of the tree on the left side of the WCUFO, but any obstruction with leaves is not clearly evident due to the relative low resolution of the image as Chris pointed out (squaring of the pixels).

What the photo clearly demonstrate that this was not a model - and that matters.

Thomas

Post Number: 711
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, I know and see clearly that it is a large object and I feel certain it is just the same flying craft that Mr Meier says it is so no argument on that. However the picture enhancements are not clear to me and they appear to my untrained eye like pixelations and not clear evidence that there is a tree branch in front of part of the craft. It really doesn't matter though to me because I already feel certain that Mr Meier is honest and correct in what he recounts. I am just trying to see these photos as someone would if they were completely neutral and open. From that point of view it could go either way in my simple and useless opinion. Please don't respond that I am blind or an idiot for not seeing what you may find clear. To me it isn't. If I as a supporter and person who is aware of the truth of these contacts, if I don't see it, then others might not see it either. That's all I was getting at...

Thanks for the responses though and have a great day everyone :-)
Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I opened the image in GIMP and zoomed to 200%. Then I set Brightness to 115% and contrast to 123%.

WCUFO - 200%, high brightness, high contrast

If now you see the left hand side of the WCUFO, the greenish tinge of the tree mixes with the corrugated rims of the disks. Here, I initially thought that the tree is obstructing the disks. But what sets out clearly is that the lower end of the greenish tinge runs along the lower curve of the edge of the disk showing that it is probably shadow. I might be wrong - I'm not a professional.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 244
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done , Smukhuti .If there was any available light ,in this case on the leaves , it could be amplified by photo developing .

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Im sure no one here thinks your blind or a idiot.

My own opinion is that 2 or more people could look at a object in the distance or something which is not quite clear and the 2 people could see 2 different things. The personal perception of one person is/may not be the same as another person.

Thank you for being honest with you thoughts on the photo's. Honesty is the best policy ;)

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Mahigitam

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey i told my friend[working in TCS] about billy and she now is so much interested in the case that she is giving a presentation in her multinational company,TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES ....the topic is 2012...
and i prepared a small powerpoint work for it..if there is any more things to add to it...ur suggestions are most welcome....

request:if anyone has any nice presentation of billy meiers case or his teachings plz wud u send me to mahigitam@gmail.com
billys case right from his birth to present day contacts in an interesting format for presentation to people...

Ramirez

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A link with coverage on the Meier case.

http://www.jimnicholsufo.com/04-those-mythical-pleiadians/

A general UFO page with very extensive lists of links.

http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/

Nazi UFO's, Vril Society, lots of information and images ......

http://www.stevequayle.com/High.Jump/Vril.and.Andromeda.html
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

I missed your post about your friend. If it is not late, I have a few suggestions you can pass on to her:
  1. Tell your friend to extensively study the case and not jump into missionary mode. Any misquote can ruin her argument making her vulnerable to skeptics as well making Meier case a laughing stock. There is enough in the case for years of study.
  2. Ask her not to include her judgement on the various events in Meier's life and to present the facts as-it-is-presented by Meier and not as-it-is-interpreted by her. This is easier said than done.
  3. Ask her to listen to Michael Horn facing the media. I like it because of the way Michael presents the case. Even super controversial subjects like Meier's spirit form is the same as the spirit in the person we know as Jesus is presented in a way to evoke little shock but enough curiosity in listeners mind as to do a self-search.
  4. Does she understand the repercussions of being labelled "a nut case" and does she understand that her job may be at stake?
  5. Does she have understanding that her family may also come into repute/disrepute? I have seen people taking this case very personally and trying to disprove it as: a) they have high stakes in status quo. b) their mental comfort zone is in status-quo (not mentally ready for the information) c) their logic is not strong.
  6. I recommend presenting the case to willing and open minded candidates by presenting a teaser and no big promotion and not in any platform where people are not prepared to get what they will get.
  7. Presenting the case in a small friend circle or peer group is one, but if she ever develops a bigger plans, I would suggest contacting FIGU as 1.1 billion humans minds are at stake.
I wish her all the success. Believe me, I think everyday about doing some speeches for the case but since I am not self-employed, I do not have freedom of allocating time whenever required and along with high stakes of maintaining my family, I would rather wait till the time I have enough confidence with my knowledge level and have some fail-safe to point 4 (even if it takes 20 years) and have capability to take the case with my full time and energy.

Tell her to think before jumping but not to think forever.

My 2 cents.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page