Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 05, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through December 05, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn
I see there that there are a few things that bother you. I know nothing of the USA inner turmoil I worry, maybe worry is the wrong word, about their aggressive money hungry international endeavours mainly. I feel these endeavours are instigated by corporations for profit. eg one example of my politics is that I believe that all insurance should be a service provided to the people, for the benefit of all whom want it, by the elected government and this should replace income tax.
Anyway I live in northern new south wales an eastern state of australia and I am not happy about our state government. I have been voting Green for 6 years now and see our numbers gradually rising. There is always a sense of achievement in our small steps forward. Have a bloody nice day mate, seeya.
Peace John

Syn

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

smuk, 9 months witha time like this people demand actions that favor them not corporations.

but you do raise a good point in not moving so fast or TPTB will take him out.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Marcela

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn:

It would be nice if you use my username or other member’s user names when responding to a post. Mine is Marcela. Or maybe I should drop your name too, to make it even ha?

Anyhow…if Jessica Simpson talks about gravity and also a physics professor; the professor might not know it all, but Jessica has no clue. So I just choose to listen to the wiser.
Salome,
Marcela.

Cpl

Post Number: 500
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnny,

Think I read the P erased the farmer's memory of the tree.

Best,

Chris
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Ramirez

Post Number: 293
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Bodhran.

"I understand the basics of why you cannot do this, my question is , how could the Plejaran change a trees time as they did with a famous set of pictures by removing it's existance without violating the natural laws of creation."

Chainsaw.

Greetings Syn.
Kinda all stares you right in the face doesn't it.
"3. He vowed not to get lobbylists in the cabinet or white house. God where do i start with this one. the majority of his house is lobbylists. Sure most of them cant work on the area they lobbied for. if that comes a problem hell just "waiver" them."

That Mr Rahm Emanuel is a doozey ... yes

So here is the president's chief of staff in action. Now if you were in your right mind would you hire this man .... ask seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrwYwkRO5AA
Cheers.

Badr

Post Number: 511
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys can you please find a way to stick to the topics and keep your posts within corresponding topics instead of discussing everything and anything anywhere!!

Darren

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MH and all, I didn't know where to put this so I will put here. MH you will LOVE this!

Today, Australian TV interviewer/personality/host and entertainment legend Don Lane died. I missed watching this particular show and vaguely know what it was about, but it don't matter. Don Lane interviewed Amazing James Randi (about 10 year or more ago) about some matter and Don didn't like his method or something which he felt wasn't fair for the investigation or matter, and he blasted him and told him to "piss off" his show in disgust. (perhaps someone else from Oz remembers what it was all about)

Anyway go here to channel 9 link below and click on the video clip. Its at about the 1.10 minute mark.

My hat off to Don. There should be more presenters/interviewers like him, funny, blunt and to the point.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/

Darren

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They changed it. Not to worry, I found another news story that carried the clip but this one explains what it was all about. Randi never plays fair.

Go here and start watching the video at about the 1 minute 20 mark.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/

Joe

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could someone please tell me whether Jmmanuel had mentioned Billy as the new age prophet in the Bible?

Darren

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James Randi came on the show claiming he can disprove all the usual mystics that came on the show before him demonstrating their mystic powers and so forth. The bending of spoons (failure) was in regards to Uri Geller coming on an earlier show and successfully bending spoons. The other one was about some lady doing psyhcic powers with the audience. James failed on all counts to convince Don of anything and was as was seen rudely booted off.

If the actual full show with Randi ever comes up on YouTube or anything, I will post link here.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 181
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe

Why are you concerning yourself with the Bible?

Read the Talmud of Jmmanuel and you will have all the answers.

To your question - I have not read all of the Bible myself but I would have a guess and say no Billy is not mentioned. But the return of Jmmanuel (Jesus in the Bible) is mentioned and this is related to Billy in that Billy is the return of the Spirit-Form that dwelled within Jmmanuel. Though Billy is not a reincarnation of Jmmanuel or some fictional person called Jesus.

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Mahigitam

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

salome

as there 21 assassination attempts on billy..did he go to police and filed any complaint.as there are fired bullets left back by the assassin,the police wud surely take up the case..or did billy simply left the matter there itself.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi bodhran,

just returning to your time question. (thorny-issue of trees time being changed)

well its a tricky area to say the least, but anyway as far as i know, think that Guido Moosebrugger has written a book focusing on some of these time issues (time travel and such like) - might shed a bit more light on the subject - not sure if its in engligh yet tho.

by the way - just wondering - are you residing in the Rep. of Eire yourself?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Mahigitam. I so far found no mention of Meier going to police.

I won't be surprised if he never goes, because that can be an excuse for the cops to station agents for his "protection".

Tschüß

Bodhran

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib_ner, thanks,
Ramirez, funny but not very helpful.
Badr sorry , moving this to the time travel topic.
Salome

Tony.

Edward

Post Number: 1512
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam and Smukhuti....

I think he did, but was not taken seriously(?).

Remember, it is mentioned that the Jeep window was once shot at, and if he did
not get it fixed, and would come across the police...they would want an
explanation. But, Billy knows individuals whom are police, if I remember
correctly(; he knows many assorted people). They too, could inform their
colleagues, about the situations.

Edward.

Syn

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so i was wondering what is the biggest star ever in the whole material plaine.

along with measurements, location, age, etc...
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Adysor

Post Number: 204
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If by the biggest star you mean in the universe there is something on youtube about the biggest known star in our galaxy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVhj9l-isE&feature=fvw
Adrian.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 301
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Questions Answered by Billy at :

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10638.html?1259526010

scroll down to November 29 , posted by Scott .

Truthseeker

Post Number: 336
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the recent round of questions answered by Billy and CF, I feel this needs to be commented on.
--------------
Question: I remember Quetzal telling Billy that if they were to go into the future to see the SF quake again there would be very slight changes each time. They cannot predict exactly what these slight changes would be.

Presumably the variable human element based on free will comes into play down the timeline.

Just posting this in case it provides an answer and you might want to replace your SF question with another you have.

Chris

Answer: Chris, your memory deceives you, as you may learn by reading the answer to Joe’s question.
---------------
My comment is: No Chris is not schizophrenic in regards to his memory, etc, because even though Quetzel did not make mention of any such thing to Billy at the time, it was Randy Winters who implied that Quetzel did in one of his past books.

Earthling

Post Number: 325
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indulgent question but I throw it out there none the less: I am assuming that Billy can recall his past lives, including the one as Jmmanuel; Do you think he remembers meeting himself, as Billy ( when he travelled back to 32AD) through the eyes & personality of Jmmanuel?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

Your question is asking if Billy remembers meeting himself from both perspectives. Man, an individual of normal consciousness could go insane to have such an experience.

It will be most likely that each will remember meeting the other embodiment of himself. It may be possible that Billy also remembers himself as Jmmanuel meeting himself. As to whether he actually does, you would have to ask Billy.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1551
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseeker and Chris.....

Yes, interesting comment.

Billy was correct in saying that much will not change, due to the SF Earth
Quake being a - Prediction -...a Cosmic/Creational event. And in this case,
which can NOT be averted, in any shape or form.

Perhaps, only...a Third World War could trigger it from occurring prematurely,
due to this event having effect on the Californian faults(nuclear attack),
etc. But, it will still occur as Billy mentioned, in no way altered by man:
only through premature triggery.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page