Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 03, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through January 03, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 512
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Far from not advancing recently, the Plejaren seem to have advanced greatly since meeting Billy, and especially since visiting Asket in the DAL universe. I do not recall the number of years they estimated they advanced in some areas due to contacts leading on from when Samjase went to the DAL universe to recuperate but it was in the order of thousands of years.

Of course, all of this could be said to emanate from the initial contact with Billy: if that had not occurred the accident wouldn't have happened, and there would have been no further meetings with the DALs or those they introduced to the Plejaren.

So in the grand cosmic scheme of things, Sitkaa, maybe your "sliver" exists and is the mission headed by "barbarian" Billy.

Much progress for the Plejaren, and us, has and will continue to stem out from this.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about some of us or Billy if he is well, writing a book that compiles all the secrets of the world that not everyday ordinary people get to see other than those of us who have found truth through Billy. Something like, The Secrets of ALL The countries of the world, The most private Secrets of ALL Government Leaders, The real reasons for this climate change, How overpopulation effects every living thing including our planet Terra, The truth about our human lineage, Know-it-all's and the stupidity that falls to the ground because of them, Secret operations you may not even know about..... basically everything that billy has ever written, but combined into one book. Can we all contribute to something like that? Is it a good idea? Every person would be able to purchase the book and ALL proceeds would go to FIGU. Has anyone thought of something like that? I know the book would be a huge one or at least sold as a series, and many people would buy it because of a title like "The Secrets No One Wants You To Know" or something like that, if it were to ever be done. Just an idea.
Amanda

Mikaelmetso

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda,

Perhaps that would be too dangerous, writing a book about the most private secrets of all government leaders, and similar?
Mikael Metso

Sitkaa

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Much progress for the Plejaren, and us, [and everyone else involved,] has and will continue to stem out from this."

Hopefully you are right Chris. Anyway, I really don't know enough to conjecture further - am already too far out on a limb that is way too slim to hold me. Am I a slow learner, or just a fool? De quien sabes.
Love is always the way

Michael_horn

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Religion has been such a tool for humanity, otherwise we would have dropped it long ago."

Should we apply that kind of thinking also to...war?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 188
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda

I personally dont think it would be a good idea to write a book about some of those things you have said, Unless you want to be looking over your shoulder everyday incase there is a sniper rifle pointing at you.

You would upset many people.

Governments/politicians are corrupt, it goes with the Job. How do we stop corruption in Governments..... Stop voting and remove un worthy politicians from their positions in power.

Then dispand all political parties.

People vote in these greedy self obsessed delusion people into power (unless the voting is bent!!)

From my point of view I cannot understand way anyone would vote or want another human being ruling over them and taxing the hell out of them.

Just my thought

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Sitkaa

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can understand how people would be so disinclined towards religion (personally it isn't my cup of tea, either), but there are an awful lot of people wandering the surface of this world for whom religion provides direction, the framework for understanding compassion, and a deeper sense of meaning, too name just a few positive mental/emotional/spiritual tools. Of course religions also bring with them unwarranted baggage: lies, distractions, mystical thinking, psychological imbalances, false self-definitions, dangerous coteries, etc. And even relatively clear-headed folks can get caught in religious thinking, particularly when everyone around them is pleasantly devoted. While it is obvious to me that religions are not all they are advertised to be, there are reasons that people have religions.

What I was trying to point out was that the positive aspects of religion should be discerned, and directly addressed, perhaps in a manner that looks something like this:

1. Here is why religion can be helpful:
a. reason one
b. reason two
c. and so on

2. Here are the tools that can be derived from understanding the truth that correspond the above:
a. reason one
b. reason two
c. and so on

In fact, what would be discerned here are meta-religious reasons for holding tightly to religious beliefs, ergo the term "meta-religion".

My point is that these are meta-religious tools serve a valid purpose, and that people won't let go of their religious beliefs without some similar (and more honest) tools to replace them. The idea is to point out these analogous tools as directly, as simply, as obviously as possible. Even though this need not be a long document, for me to do it might take awhile since I am not up to speed on all the spiritual stuff Billy has written down. I think it would take a few people to do it justice, really.

Faith and devotion are not evils of the world when they are placed in the right context, in fact they can lead to love (agape) with the attendant multitudinous virtues it inspires. I ain't trying to upset the applecart here, but rather trying to make sense of a meandering path.
Love is always the way

Victor

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

allo, it no only Governments and politicians are corrupt, but system/law too.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A problem with instituting a religion is that the closer to the truth it is, the stronger its grasp is. This is actually one of the more positive aspects of current Earthly religions - they are obviously full of it, making it easier to question one's own religious thinking processes.

Anytime you believe you are right, you are probably thinking religiously. Like an ego, belief is both the problem, and a necessary part of relating to our society.

Perhaps it would be best to devise a religion of parables, one which is very clearly incorrect, but points the way to realizing reality none-the-less. This would be the easier religion to slough off when the believer starts to question the belief.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apology, exchange the word 'fable' for the 'parable'. Parables are what we already have for the bigger religions. Fables are part of the more animistic religions.

Anyway, it is just a thought - not sure anyone would follow a religion that would be illustrated with obviously untrue fables, but then again consider all the people in the world today who follow all sorts of religions.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On further reflection, I think it would not be a good idea to configure a religion for mass consumption. I think this would do more harm than good in both the short term and the long term. All this does is add to the pantheon of too many vedantic paths ironically vying for dominance over one-another, rather than common sense.

What beliefs do we need, anyway? Belief systems are so intertwined with our cultures, it is hard to imagine giving up religious beliefs without proportionately giving up our cultural ones as well. (And do we need cultural beliefs after-all?)
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's another idea to add to the pile:

We could produce an online database (slowly growing, no doubt) of extraterrestrial peoples who have been verified to have visited this planet. Once put together, this list would have to be periodically updated by FIGU, though.

Lets see, to start with the database could look something like a dbase file, or perhaps a simple Access or even Excel file.

Potential Fields:

1. ET peoples' notes: where they are from, what roles they might be playing on earth (tourist, primary active participant, secondary active participant, etc.), relative levels of vibe and technological prowess, any health concerns (for example: people who need special apparati to breathe our atmosphere, or an admonishment to avoid radioactive flying saucers), and any unanticipated notes.

2. Contact notes: Contactee(s), dates and times, locations, relevant background info on the contactee(s) (appearance, vibe, occupation, cultural background, etc.), and any other unanticipated notes.

3. Stories: this would list the relevant information related by the ET's, and/or lessons learned.

4. Links: relevant links to reliable information would most likely be too difficult to maintain in the database, unless they were to FIGU pages (for example, an explanation of the ET group)

In addition, you could also include a listing of the people who have made things up or saw things other than ET's and their associated flying saucers. You could list in database format the contactee, and what they saw (if anything), etc, but it wouldn't be tactful to directly say that some people are being fraudulent. Instead, you could gain just as much mileage (in the long run) by merely pointing out that these people are seeing things which can not verified by the Plejarens.

Anyway, such a database would be quite useful for people who want to gain a better overview of the extraterrestrial neighborhood.
Love is always the way

Sparky

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have an implausible idea, but would still like some opinions as to whether it would work.

If we were able to purchase all the TV commercials and billboard signs in the world and advertise "Billy" or "The Creational Laws and Directives" would this be a good thing? Basically if everyone knew about it would that be better than only the people looking for the truth?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is one simple way of getting most people on Earth in alignment with some semblance of the truth... Hire them.

Perhaps you can put them to work helping each other, or building better infrastructure, building a better society. Just hire them.

Our society has been set up to get people follow the belief systems of those in charge. Why fight the system. As long as they are paid money, most them will think whatever you want them to think.

Isn't that right?...

And if you don't hire them, who will? The only people on the planet who have money, resources, and organizational skills to pull off this scheme are already doing it. And they want everyone to be afraid of extraterrestrial peoples, even unto the point of lighting off the bomb which destroys everything.
Love is always the way

Hector

Post Number: 539
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky if the Geisteslehre should massively appear on TV, it should appear on the news section, news broadcasting. The intention of ads and commercials is to influence people to buy (double meaning) something. In this case many people would think that the governments or some strange sect was forcing them to "buy" some new global ideology.....Commercials and ads would reflect a quite superficial/trivial portrait of the spirit teachings.

Give mankind enough time to evaluate, study and if they agree, apply the spirit teachings to their daily lives. Make it some long-lasting experience. Otherwise it would not work....

Markcampbell

Post Number: 307
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky ;

Hector said it well .

If you think about it , to purchase all of them would be a monopoly , and it would be regarded as a brainwashing , so of course , no , it's not a good idea .

But further ...

To even have ONE billboard , this is something that you will just have to ponder further to see the logic of . The geisteslehere is not a product , even though books can be called products . Advertising can be called forcible media , in that it's very presence can sway a number of people , in a way that is almost calculable .

You may bring up the fact that it exists on the internet , but it is not unavoidable , like a billboard that people drive by every day . You have to be searching for something related on the net to find it .

MC

Rarena

Post Number: 538
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We live in a material world... it is true.

According to the Meier material... materialism is not the "proper" way we should solve this problem of ignorance. It is most likely by teaching the truth whatever that may be. If it is true... it will stand the test of time.

What do you think about bartering, such as skills for food rather than a monetary system as being more correct.

World problems start with overpopulation, solve that... and all the other problems; such as global warming, war, famine, weather anomolies, food shortages, earthquakes and tsunamis... will go away with a certain span of time... in say... sixteen years, take longer and it will take longer and longer to solve them... it is a nonlinear problem and the world is geared to solve linear problems... it is exponential.

It would be nice to say with balance harmony and peace, but that will not come unless we FIRST solve the three babies per second problem right now.

Wouldn't it be fine to see the propaganda system which is all for making more and more consumers to buy their products in the future do a one eighty and tell the people of the world we need to curb the birth rate and use a different system to render services.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Money itself isn't the problem. Money is only a medium of exchange.

What is the problem is the way in which we determine valuations.

For a more in depth consideration of this concept, I would suggest starting with an explanatory documentary called 'Money as Debt'. It is the simplest explanation of how the scam developed and is perpetuated that I have yet found - very recommended. There are a few versions on Youtube. Try:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_doYllBk5No
Keep in mind here that I am not suggesting everyone run out and invest in precious metals - although it is wise to have some coinage on hand in case of economic emergency, that is overblown (the current inflation of the value of gold is as much a deflation of the value of the dollar.)

Also, pay attention to Irving Fisher's 'Stamp Scrip' which is available online in a few nooks and crannies. It lays out an economic system which has been infallible in the past under even extreme social circumstances (depression and war). Also, Dr. Fisher points out a rather inconvenient factoid relevant to todays economic woes - as long as the (major, central) banks aren't lending (which is deliberate) the economy will not be picking itself back up off the floor. Until that time, all talk of the economy getting better is window dressing, eye candy propoganda for the people who can't fathom how money could possibly be comprised of credit. This is the exact same process that was used in Dr. Fisher's day as well. Banks arbitrarily lower interest rates, and then cry that the world is melting and stop the lending, and when the smoke clears and the cycle is over, they maintain control of that much more of the economic machinery. The have done this like clockwork about every 80 years or so. This time does seem to be different. From what I have been led to believe, their squeezing of the economy will not cease this time around. But whatever, we don't need them if we can put together an altruistic template for community-based banking.

I studied the Stamp Scrip concept the best I could and came up with an alternate, more modern version, one which limited the value of money both temporally and geographically as a way to keep it as close as possible to its original valuation criteria - labor. An explanation of the scheme would be too long to post here on this message board, but we could proceed in smaller bits.

Anyhow, the point of all this, relevant to FIGU, is that we could set up a new kind of bank, one which would slowly transition into a more fair currency (the denomination is not important, the valuation of it is what is important). As an added benefit, banks should be seen ultimately as the repository for information. Certainly that should be titillating to people who want to have some impact upon culture.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The more powerfully a human being looks after his thoughts and feelings, the more he influences himself. This is a process that needs (or can need) a very long time, especially with adults (contrary to children).

What you call will power is a process that consists of at least 3 factors: idea, imagination (Vorstellung), motivation. If these factors are missing, you will not achieve a goal.

There is never a predetermination that somebody or someone does NOT achieve anything. That's really nonsense. Each human being has the same chances as long as he has the right motivation. A determination (Bestimmung) is constantly effected by the person through what he thinks and how he acts. If a person is in line with the correct motivation he will be successful. Each human being has to lead his life through his own initiative, without transferring responsibility to..."

-Billy

I have always felt willpower to be something you have to push yourself to do. That now seems to be the wrong way of looking at it. Will power is not based upon motivation (not the push to do something) but ambitition (the pull to do something). Yes, intrinsicaly I have known this, but what is pushing me is very strong. And what is pulling me is not as strong. I suppose I am not so strong in what I want because I know I can't make my world the way I want it to be.

Can I not start a banking system? Can I not build communities and schools? Or positively affect cultures and societies? Can I not design things for people to build? Can I not explore the world's real historical mysteries, or seek to understand the miracle of life? Must you control my very thinking?

Must I design this world to your liking?

My ambition is to build a better world, and for you that means relinquishing some of that control you have been jealously hoarding. It means joining a system that is designed for everyone, not just some exclusive few. It means relinquishing some of the self-definitions that have been built up over the past millenia. They are not important anyway. We are all human beings, all of equal importance anyway.

Billy is right about the most affective worldview changer being the facts of reincarnation.
Love is always the way

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

Will is just planning, i.e. the stage of thinking and thereby extracting the necessary power for non-predetermined, free-willed determinations. Then, determinism itself, cause and effect, must become ALLOWED to fulfil the will. This has nothing whatever to do with force and pushing oneself, but it is mightily forceful in being an execution of Creation's laws. This is the whole apprehension of wieldsome non-violence, or forceful forcelessness, the basic philosophical axiom of meditational practise.

Salome,

- Matthew

Ramirez

Post Number: 366
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

Money As Debt remains a classic whose power rests with the way in which information is presented logically, clearly & simply. This video could and should be shown to all 12 year olds in their first year of secondary school but .... there would understandably be gasps of horror from financial and educational authorities ...... heresy.
Probably an analogy might be showing Billy Meier interviews and UFO films during scripture lessons :-)

Another video of a similar type is called The Money Masters which also is available in segmented 10 minute parts on YouTube. Link to part 1 below. Each part is about 22 megs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb-LrVkuwM&feature=PlayList&p=70E5BA4C00E5820D&index=0&playnext=1
Cheers.

Kingman

Post Number: 729
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Money as Debt

An important teaching tool. Should be required by grade school children every year to really sink it in.
a friend in america
Shawn

Sitkaa

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we design a banking endeavor openly in front of everyone? Is it possible to discuss this, or would any potential competition be clued in?

Actually I believe it is possible to do, to put together a public business model for a banking system that is both efficient and competitive. In fact many types of businesses can be openly developed using a public business model. The many open-source projects that have been the bane of for-profit businesses are ongoing proof of this.

Especially for an information-based medium, what is traded needs no brick-and-mortar storefront.
Love is always the way

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page