Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 09, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through January 09, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 251
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sitkaa why the hell do you want to do that. its already in place you just need to fill out some ucc forms. or depending on where your residing.

and also why the hell do we need a business model for it.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Sitkaa

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Credit is 'paying it forward': society credits the individual to do the right thing, and the individual credits society to provide him/her with increased opportunity for self-growth, and thus, intrinsically we know what is best for society. We can track our own honest assessments of this credit ourselves (if we like), and keep tally of what we have done (in terms of any currency). This is, of course, an algorithm implementable by any programmatic scheme. It is also an algorithm for changing society, growing one where everyone intrinsically knows what is best for society, and a society which likewise reciprocates. This is the type of society which will self-organize, grow efficiently, and develop real wisdom in the individual. Through this wise self-growth will occur, at the pace that is healthy for the individual.

What, then, are the 'social' elements of social engineering? Of what is society comprised? Society is a stool with three legs:
1. the collage of beliefs and identities which form our collective culture,
2. the tools the individual uses to relate, whether the physical body that carries us about through a lifetime, or an Apple IPod, this being our technology,
3. and the environment in which we live and interact.
These three elements, culture, technology, and the environment, are the fundamental building blocks of a society. The relationship between them is such that when any of the three elements is altered , the amount to which this is true can be measured and codified as the other two elements are also altered in proportion. Even social engineering can be valued in this way.

The trading/banking system for this system of credit is relatively easy to design: keep it as simple as it can be, so that even a two year old can understand it: the more time it takes to do something, and the more difficult it is, the more respectable it is, and the more valued. This is scheme where people value their credit in terms of a scalable, relatable currency: relatable in terms of what self-valued currency they choose to contribute as relates to how that is valued by any transaction. As a banking scheme it can coexist with the any free-market banking scheme, since it is a free-market banking scheme at its simplest.

So what do we call this system of altruistic creativity banking?

We can all do this, whether we keep exact records or not. For instance, although I am supposed to, I haven't been too concerned with keeping an exact score, and am only considering this bit of social engineering because it is what is required to 'save the world'. If we lived in Utopia, I would probably be a naturalist: studying the natural world for a living - but here I am, doing what is needed rather than what I want. I am 'paying it forward'. Suppose I want to keep tally, give my efforts some monetary value for perhaps lifetimes down the line: how would I judge myself, but what criteria? By developing an understanding and a wisdom about beauty. By feeling more true, more delightful, more free, more self-aware, wiser and more loving. Such is our value system. And it can be codified not only as a means to tally, but also as a way to recommend methods and ways for self-growth, as well as a way to model societal growth, beauty, and self-organization, in other words: a programmatic scheme or a public business model. As individuals, we can set standards for relationships thereby. Indeed, we intrinsically develop our own value systems, respective to ourselves.

This codified system of relating our beliefs, our external world, and our technology, is the foundation for a stable and creative society: one dedicated to the process of developing wisdom and beauty in society, and reciprocally dedicated to the process of self-growth through actualization that we all intrinsically desire. To reiterate, this is a codifiable system - it has an algorithm, and a logic system, for developing a trading/banking scheme that relates not only labor, or other behaviors, but also perspectives, and even relative concepts. Everyone and everything in life has an intrinsic value, every perspective, and they also have relationships which can be measured by whatever standard one wishes, and related in a proportional system, which allows for codification.

Creating something from nothing is difficult. It helps to have an organizational framework. This framework might look like a glorified community posting board - advertising the things which are most needed for society to function properly, such as infrastructure planning and improvements, assessments of systems and technology, common valuations of compensable research and productivity, etc. It would also help to establish the aforementioned social network, a banking/trading system, and a social safety net, a system of insurance if you will. Such an organizational system could develop and provide direction to the individuals who used it as this society itself engenders the development of wisdom among its constituents.

It is so simple, and so easy to implement: just what the doctor ordered.
Love is always the way

Kingman

Post Number: 732
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,
Your ideas appear to be forming along the lines of your research here at FIGU. The simplcity of a formula is half its value if it is to have any chance for success.

I would suggest a web search for the online sites that allow an individual to create a virtu world that interactively grows and adjusts with its participants. I've not looked closely at any of these communities, but a reasonable deduction would be they are evolving into actions with creative value towards redesigning our defective societies.

Ignore any loud noises you might be hearing as we're constantly refining stuff here at this FIGU form and sometimes the ignorant ignorant get excited in their ignorance, so just ignore them. I know, I was a member once.
a friend in america
Shawn

Syn

Post Number: 252
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you cannot be any further from what really goes on. if its so simply then do it.

50$ says you wotn succeed. you would first have to secure yourself as secured transaction security. then place a lien on your person to protect it from any unwanted seizures and liabilities. you would then have to commit a private contract made out to the queen giving elizabeth notice of your intentions. once you do this you are freed from all restrictions....on the private side.

you would have to find a way to make the private contract into the public realm for any of the courts to stand with you.

there is many steps to do this.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Kingman

Post Number: 734
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Complicated requirements have been the tool used most to discourage the efforts to rebalance the inequalities, with nay-sayers being the second most effective tool.

Ideas are not like opinions, we all don't have them. Neutral-positive is not negative-positive.

If there was a story, the moral would be-

"Tool me once, shame on you, tool me twice...(long uncomfortable pause), "....I won't be tooled again!" h/t The Who
a friend in america
Shawn

Sitkaa

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, you seem to have caught the jist of it. Yes, an online world has the same characteristic of only being an organizational scheme, arbitrary at that. In the same way, our global economic system has developed arbitrarily, although it serves a few more than others. Indeed, our entire governmental system could also be replaced with an online organizational scheme, and perhaps put together in open-source form. Such is the power of our ever more integrated electronic organizational schemes that they can foreseeably threaten the powers that be.

"50$ says you wotn succeed."
I already have.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love is the only thing that is absolutely real. It grows awareness into all it touches, whether it be the physical universe or the conceptual. Love expresses itself through the power of imagination.

What is imagination? The process of allowing anything one perceives to be true? Is this true? Well, in your imagination, yes it truly is. The miracle of imagination lies in its circularity. The same circularity connects one's sense of self with everything else through mutual love and respect, and with a blissful and creative freedom. Indeed, ones sense of life is found here, too, in the deep well of imagination. All thoughts, feelings, senses, logical deductions, expectations, etc. are equal in our field of imagination.

For the most part our imagination is the product of the conscious mind that surrounds the body. The conscious mind is a reflection of vibes, just as the physical universe is. When the conscious mind is quieted, the more quiet vibes can be perceived. In this manner can oneself affect the imagination found in both one's internal reality, and also one's external reality as well.

The tools we use to analyze this conceptual process are found in this field of imagination produced over countless millenia: mental processes, ideas develop using ecological relationships where the most true ideas win. Out of this we build mental patterns, which over time become personalities, logical tools such as math or philosophy, and the propensity to imagine what we perceive (in that same folding, paradoxical manner). We call this ego our consciousness, but it is just a body, made from the same stuff that made the universe: vibes. We ourselves are love, have no fear, and that is all we are, although we allow ourselves to identify for a time with whatever is going on.

As more and more people realize this, society will cease to be very fair, since people on this planet haven't looked into themselves very deeply and paid attention to the commonality of universal love. Needed tools for the growth of our new type of society are some application of the universal laws Billy has brought to Earth. We have so much disconcordancy on Planet Earth, and it affects the surrounding universe, which is why some very advanced people (read subtle) had quarantined earth, and are now paying attention to what we do, how we think, how we relate to one another, etc. Putting together a social system such as a bank that engenders a wiser society, one based upon creativity, would make everyone happier.
Love is always the way

Techieatwork

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa:

I am writing to you to request permission to copy some of your latest post text to my blog (http://vipglobal-asia.blogspot.com/), which I keep in regards of all the topics that keep us busy here on this forum, plus some of my own research from other sites and authors like Choprah, Dyer, etc.

But mostly about topics that interest us figu members.

Your latest post is nicely worded and inspires me to share it with others not on this forum yet.

I don't sell anything on that blog, I don't sell books, or links, or advertisement, or alternative nothing.

--
Salome
Carlos
techieatwork@gmail.com

Sitkaa

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All major social institutions will succumb to the march of technology, evaporating until they are absorbed into more comprehensive institutions. The final one to ultimately dissipate will be the banking system.

This leads to a quick comment about public business models. How would any open institutional model survive in a competitive system of institutional models? By being the most simple and efficient possible model. Even when considering the corporate sole of countries, these social institutions are driven by the same competitive evolutionary processes, wherein the simplest, most efficient model wins. The question is only, what are we racing towards - utopia or something else?

We can apply multiple organizational schemes to model the society in which we live, applying to those schemes a valuation that is continuously assessed as we go. This is a commonality shared between a social institution (banking), and our own internal individual psychological processes. Electronic tools are easily conceivable that could facilitate these internal individual impetuses (impeti?), and organize them, network them, and reorganize them, etc., for banking purposes.

Have you ever noticed how the words 'relational' and 'creational' are phonetically similar?
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 139
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do you believe you see?
www.last.fm/music/M-Seven/_/Spiritual+Spy

Carlos, so far, I have been just pointing out the obvious. I do think it would be best if instead of quoting me (I am no pinnacle of quotable wisdom), you took these same ideas and made them your own.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 140
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a model that I think builds positive social values and wisdom through the wise use of valuations. This model has at its core a new way of relating to life's tally in a literal sense. If you think you can model society better, taking into consideration the march of technology, then apply your model to your own valuation scheme, and relate it to some currency. Let's see how rich everyone can get.
Love is always the way

Marbar

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it possible for Billy to write a book about the Laws of Creation in a tone that is friendly for little children? He somehow could convince Ptaah to have some of the children on Erra to draw pictures that will appeal to the children while they are learning about the Laws of Creation.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a paper I wrote for myself awhile back on the topic to help direct my thesis (grad school).

Community based Economic Planning

(Note: Irving Fisher’s Stamp Scrip, and probably others, serves as the inspiration for this idea. Hopefully, it can do some good, if nothing else, serving as fuel for discussion.)

Replacing our current economic system with something more fair is probably the single most effective sustainability measure we can take, and the aspect of unsustainability that if ignored will definitely lead us on into misery. The current world economic system can best be described in terms of profit generating at the expense of inflation, something which current economists and financial powerhouses understand quite well, but they continue to milk the system with less regard for building a better world than for generating more profits. This is exemplified in the derivatives markets. To exaggerate the concept, let us imagine that we could trade futures on the viability of global society’s continued existence, letting people profit from the resulting reduction in value of any currency (eventually rendering the current system of valuing currency useless…)
Instead, what we need is a multi-tiered currency system that reflects our multi-tiered form of social organization, relating our efforts to the value of our respective communities at the local, state, national, and international levels. In order to be stable such a system could never allow for trade of another person’s efforts (a simple caveat that would relentlessly discommode those people who rely on profits made by trading the efforts of others). The values assigned to people’s various occupations would have to be determined by the relevant communities. Money made in this way would have to depreciate both temporally and spatially in order to promote its appropriate circulation. For example, for a local community might set the depreciation rate to be say 1% per month and 1% per hundred miles distance from its original community. In fact, this reflects the system that we already have, although the depreciation is folded into other costs, inflation, currency exchange, etc... Money made by working for overarching larger communities, for instance a national government, would be usable within the respective community, but subject to a more extreme depreciation scheme, say 2% per month and valid within the national community only, which would reinforce a predilection for working with local communities. This depreciating system would also make for a very simple method of taxation by positioning depreciation as the revenue generation model that supports the community of origin. Interfacing this system with the surrounding monetary systems would require the use of some standard of measurement, some universal dollar (like the one we currently have, but issued by the relevant government).

Where the concern is putting people to work:

The focus should be upon generating jobs that produce things for our society. Maintenance and service industry jobs should be minimized as much as possible by eliminating the need for those positions. For example, this can be done by increasing the reliability and reducing the maintenance requirements of the things which we produce (an example would be buildings which require less maintenance to keep clean and functioning properly). Service industry jobs could and should be paired down naturally with the march of technology.

That said, the delineation between service industry jobs and production industry jobs is not so clear cut, but is a sliding scale, wherein elements of different positions are more service oriented or more production oriented. Service industry jobs simply have less permanent impact than production industry jobs. For instance when producing a garden, digging irrigation ditches might be considered more production oriented than weeding out spring shoots simply because of their relative permanence. They both need to get done to maintain a good garden, but if someone can come up with a better method of planting monocultural crops that require less labor to maintain, then this should implemented as soon as realistically possible.

Another perspective on the service industry is this: although the need to produce will take precedence over the need to serve each other while we are building our society, once we reach a steady state of social advancement production of everything will start to fall away, and the need to serve each other become more prominent again. Ultimately, everything we do can be seen as service, the model by which we engender wisdom. While these are words of wisdom, the practical reality of our current world dictates adherence to the more basic perspective of service as an industry of impermanent productions.

Where the concern is in raising the economic viability of a community:

1. Spending should be tied to locally produced products wherever possible. In order for this to happen you need to always know where something is produced, track where it goes, and somehow incentivize local consumption of necessary goods - perhaps by taxing transport of goods (and services?)

2. Any economic incentive initiative should be of limited geographic scope - for instance, an economic incentive initiative for a town that has been partially burned down by a forest fire, or conversely for a region that has been blown to smithereens by a hurricane. Within such an area, the economic incentive initiative should focus on consumption of locally produced stuff. This probably can best be contrived with a modification of Irving Fishers Stamp Scrip.

3. Where the concern is in raising the economic viability of an industry, spending should be tied to the industry's related business clusters… Like duh.

I think that there needs to be recognition that winning on the economic battlefield can be criminal if the winner becomes too rich and the loser becomes too poor. There should be some standard by which such judgments can be determined. Without some form of criminal treatment, we cannot break the cycles of greed that so has our world by the balls. The “financial sector” of society will constantly nibble at the foundations of such an economic system, or seek to overturn it outright. Restraining these people’s machinations truly is a matter society’s priorities. In this case the question is this: do you allow a few people to make money at the expense of the system? The allowance of even minute cracks eventually can burst the dam… Eternal vigilance will not always be enough; without foolhardy, impolitic actions this is the one evil that can eventually disrupt the relative utopia a superculture promises.
Of course, the most assured way of dealing with this is to completely outlaw private banking, investment, and insurance schemes, something which would affect a few very intelligent, influential, impassioned people deleteriously, but would only be good for the community’s constituency. Money is supposed to be just a tool for relating to the community, and nothing more.
Complete openness and honesty in economic assessments is absolutely key to building a strong economy. If an individual in a position of power waffles on truth, or attempts to gloss over the state of the economy, they only mark themselves as antithetical to their supposed goal of building a strong economy. For the most part our current system is corrupt to the core.

Anyway, I am sure you get the method now. Go forth and expound upon this method that it may grow to be a viable economic model to replace the current model.

(Definition of a dollar – a unit of measurement, for instance when you pay for something, you pay for it in dollars of some unit. That is all that the word legally means.)
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 142
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am no different from anyone else, yet here I am looking into the future, with just plain simple logic, and this is what I see hapnen. Not end o the world stuff, mind you, just end o strict cultural values and societal roles. Now, is that enough to scare some people into thinkin this is the end o the world? You betcha. However, the end ain't comin any time soon, and it won't be botherin nobody.

There are other aspects of society that can reorganized more efficiently, in fact all of them can be. The most obvious social institutions are found in our governments: councils of governments can be reorganized according to scales (for example at the local, regional, and continental scales), just as they can be reorganized according to their purposes (for example suggesting avenues for research and development, developing consensus, planning, health, and cultural issues), or according to physical geographic features (for example, lithospheric, hydrospheric, atmospheric, biospheric, etc.), or so many other overlapping schemes. Ideals for comprehensive sustainability planning will be determined and approximated through the still-developing community planning process. No revolution is necessary to achieve such a reorganization... it is just gonna happen, thanks to our ever evolving social networks and organizational schemes.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you are interested in trying to better understand how our current economic system works, look up Ellen Brown's website, www.webofdebt.com which puts out some pretty good articles. In her latest, posted at http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/eu_imf.php, she continues considering how Iceland, Latvia, & Greece will meet their largely undeserved debt loads by balancing the playing field between the larger stakeholders (such as the countries) and the banks, this being a very complicated system...
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you fund community 'owned' banking through the CIP (Capital Improvements Projects) processes of grants, loans, bond moneys, et cetera? If not then the community bank is really a private concern, serving some subset of the community.
Love is always the way

Markcampbell

Post Number: 325
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Die Rosarote Krystal ( the rose crystal)is a book that Billy wrote for children .

Silence

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar

That would be a great idea. Lately I was thinking about the same thing, since I have two little brothers and a nephew. Sometimes I read one of them bedtime stories and I noticed that there are versions of the bible written for kids - why not write something that makes a lot more sense?

Adam

Memo00

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

As Markcampbell said Billy already wrote a book for children (i think it is a fairy tale book, i remember reading that it is a famous book in Erra).

Billy has said that one should not explain things to children in a "childish way" but explain the straight facts as they are. Children are not dumb or stupid or anything, many times they are much smarter and capable of understanding many things than adults. One should answer as the kid asks with the plain truth, so for being capable of answering those questions one should have as much understanding of the teachings as possible.

It is our duty as grown up persons to prepare those who come after us (our children) with the necessary knowledge and wisdom, to teach them values and virtues (not only with words but with our example!). Remembering always to respect Freedom. If someone asks then give a short straight answer, if not then let them be, if by their own will, later they want to become christian or anything you should respect them and also let them be.

take care

Schantz

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A good place to start with parents being honest with their children would be to quit lying about Santa Clause. Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice and if your good you will be rewarded with material possessions and all that crap. No wonder why we live in such a dishonest society with the children being lied to from the time they can understand words which are untruthful and coming from their own parents, only to find out later that it's not true, but it's all for fun and tradition and many times used for manipulating the child's behavior. The child learns at an early age that it's alright to lie.

Ho ho ho needs to go. That goes for the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Ferry too.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Young men's minds are always changeable, but when an old man is concerned in a matter, he looks both before and after.

~ Homer, The Iliad

To all of the future Generations we owe, so very much more! - “Wisdom is your perspective on life, your sense of balance, your understanding of how the various parts and principles apply and relate to each other. It embraces judgment, discernment, comprehension. It is a gestalt or oneness, and integrated wholeness.”}

~ Steven R. Covey
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Edward

Post Number: 1608
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, very excellent explained, guys!

Children are indeed very OPEN, and still very Pure...and all attention, when
it comes down to wanting to accumulate information! This my experience, with
nieces and nephews. Just, "tell'em as it is"!

In the time I was still living with my parents, they would come up to my room
and would notice all the Spacey stuff, I had hanging on the wall, and books,
etc.

Well, of course, they noticed this at the age of 5-7 old, and want an
explanation. So, I gave them the explanations.

So, I slowly explain that there IS other Life forms in the universe and tell
about the planets, how they work, etc., and also described the possibilities,
concerning. And tell them of some experiences people have had in the past and
even of today; and even mine, and how this all deepened my search for TRUTH.
So, I just give them bit-by-bit information, as they came up to me, if they
asked. Just the known: step-by-step...procedure. [Even, Billy's
recommendation...]

Thus, through the years, I have explained as much as I can to them. They will
have to Explore this terrain by themselves, if they are still interested. From
their OWN Free-will and Self-determination.

Now, 28-30 years later, they have become very Conscious individuals! Looking
at the world, in a much more: Broader Perspective! No way, narrow minded, or
the likes. They just still, seem to remember what I had told them throughout
the years, of Extraterrestrial life forms, out there and that we are NOT
alone.

Would indeed, be very Wise to be FRANK to them, in all cases.

Even, when it comes down to clarifying and acquaintance them, with The
Spiritual Teachings, and all related. At such young age the can 'grow' into it
all, gradually. Which has much advantage when they grow older, and Wiser.

Even, if they would not accept what I had told them throughout the years, it
would still....make them THINK! Which is quite Positive.

Thus: WE should indeed, and try to avert them from our today's
'contaminations', I would say. Indeed, 'programming' them into 'believing'
in... Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Ferry...and related, is
indeed: Mind Pollution, at her best(/WORSE)!

Their Purity, should NOT be contaminated...hence, their Purity should be
guided(/safeguarded) by TRUTH.

Edward.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 193
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00

One of the chief effects of meditation that I have cognized is the gain on childish awe that had dwindled since childhood but may again become raised high by concentration, observation, restraint and love, etc.

It is not correct to say that they are more intelligent, as they are ordinarily not, but often they are wiser (more the product of spiritual than material age), and regularly, children are much more cognizant than their parents and other adults, because left-brain-dominated thinking is the product of social-conditioning and materialism, and not natural to Human (naturally the human is balanced between passive and active conscioushood, although in the left-brain-hemisphere itself intelligences are many and varied).

The predominant feel that characterizes childish conscioushood is the feel and sentience of awe or veneration. This is not quite just astonishment and not curiosity/knowledge-covetousness, but more the readiness to honour and be modest (apportioned in one's self-estimation), to feel smaller than the greatest size that is love, not to be a know-better, to be open-minded/-sensed, etc.

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page