Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 21, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » FIGU Study Groups » Archive through January 21, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jamesm, I am also a webmaster and i was wondering if you can get a hold of me to see if you would like to discuss about your website to see if we can work together to help spread the word of Billy.

Email me at : lets.do.this@live.ca
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Aletha

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

I am looking to start up a study/meditation group in London and the South-East area, UK.

I'm purchasing 2 meditation pyramids next week.

There seems to be a few people scattered across the UK who have an avid interest in helping to raise the world's consciousness towards peace.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Or if you have already started a UK group, please let me know so that I can join up and help contribute towards it's promotion.

Moderators, is that alright with you?

Peace & Blessings to All.

Maxine

Badr

Post Number: 402
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its fine Maxine, that's what this topic is for. ;-)

Salome, Badr

Ed209

Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maxine

I live in the South East area not to far from London and would be hapy to meet up when convenient.

Regards

Ed

Aletha

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ed!

Excellent!

Expect a message from me over the next few weeks to confirm a meetup place and time as soon as more people respond.

two people so far are interested in meeting up and conducting the Salome peace meditation together. Wonderful!

I will be going to www.meetup.com to help promote the salome peace meditation nationwide, although I seem to sense that more and more people worldwide are becoming more aware of Billy Meier, the Plejarens & more importantly, the spiritual teachings all on their own!

Exciting times!

Peace & Blessings to all,

Maxine Allen

Ed209

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maxinne

Just wondering if there is any update on the study group/peace meditation you were organising?

Regards

Ed

J_rod7

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maxine and Ed209

Maxine,you have Proposed a very Good Idea. I did a quick Search on www.meetup.com and found Nine Peace Groups in the London Area, but none for the Peace Meditation.

If I may Suggest, perhaps both of You post a Peace Meditation meeting Place and Time in all the meetup websites for at least London AND the surrounding 10-12 Towns, to cover an Area.

Then, find some additional means to draw awareness to the meetup information, say a one-time ad in the Sunday Paper Personals. A small initial cost to get things Rolling. Take donations for Tea initially to re-cover this expense, then Free thereafter.

I think You could really get something Good going There.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Indi

Post Number: 259
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed
There is a Canadian Figu study group based in Toronto. They are just setting up their website.

http://figu.ca/index.php?page=about_us

Robjna

Historeed

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if there's currently a study group in Northern California? If not, are there any fellow Northern Cali folks that are interested in starting one?
Historeed

Scott

Post Number: 1691
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed,

There have been a few attempts at forming study groups in the SF Bay Area in the late 90's, but nothing has really taken hold, that Im aware of, since then. I would say there may be various interested people, and maybe 3-4 passive members within this region. If anything else, a meeting of people at least once per month to do the peace meditation might be a starting point.

Regards
Scott

Marcela

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed:
I live in Santa Rosa, CA, where do you live? I think member Randy also lives in the bay area.
Salome

Historeed

Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela,
I'm currently living in the Lake Tahoe area, but would be more than willing to travel to the SF Bay area a few times a month if necessary. Perhaps we could try to arrange a meeting place for the monthly Peace Meditations...I'm open to other suggestions as well.
Historeed

Marcela

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed:

Must be really nice up there near Tahoe. We always go there on vacations. It interests me very much to form a meditation group, but I don’t know if I could go to San Francisco that often. I will try to contact Randy who lives in the Bay Area and has a pyramid. I have read that it is essential to use a pyramid, which I will get eventually. We can also meet here at my house, because my husband would like to participate as well, and it is only 1 hour away from SF. Write me an email @ emayl4u@hotmail.com
Salome

Davidmg

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought maybe it would be nice idea for anyone in Vancouver, BC to get together one day for coffee, and share a few words and to put some names to faces and have good time for couple of hours.

Chiswick

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi I am looking for an Aussie to talk with/exchange info, as I live in Sydney Australia. I would like to thrash out some questions I have about Billy Meier....I am looking to learn as I have been recently introduced to the whole the Billy Meier story and in particular it is the predictions that interest me the most. I am sure whoever the lucky contestant is will enjoy our exchanges as I have what I would think is an interesting outlook on ‘things’.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 489
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there david mg, i think i can help you there,
infact although i dont drink coffee, i'll be meeting 3 other people interested in such a thing, coincidentally at a coffee shop. if you like you can email me peterbrodowski@gmail.com
we meet tomorrow around lunch. the original time was 11, but i'd like to do the peace meditation first.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there anyone who studies this stuff in North Carolina?

Is there a listing of places where study groups are located?
Love is always the way

Jgarbush

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there someone in the Portland Oregon Metro area?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

how about Filipinos anywhere in the world studying the FIGU materials? it could be nice if a rooster can be had. Mabuhay ka kabayan. Kapayapaan ay suma-ating lahat at sa lahat ng nilikha. (Long live countrymen. Peace be with us and all beings.)

touch base at elreyjr@gmail.com, please. some materials have been translated into Tagalog (Filipino) ready for sharing.

Jun

Humanbeing

Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Elreyjr I am updated of FIGU materials, hope we can find more filipinos to join us. I contacted already Elizalde Roa two days ago whom I found in futurefmankind.co.uk to be a filipino follower of billy, I'm just waiting reply.

salome,
noel

Elreyjr

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Noel,

standing by.

Jun

Nerdberd

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr & Noel,

I am Filipina.

Salome,
Nixie

Elreyjr

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Nixie,

nice to hear from you. there must be some more like-minded Filipinos out there trying their best to make a difference for one's spiritform.

the offer for translated materials stand. send me your email address in case you are interested.

Jun

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page