Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through February 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marksmanr

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was searching for the truth since I was 14 (2005). I found out about Billy Meier initially sometime in May 2007 from a Randy Winters youtube video, but I didn't think much of it and from the video I didn't know who Billy was and who the Plejaren were etc.

Then on a Sunday morning in October 2007 at around 11am I saw an image in my mind of the Pleiades star cluster, I counted the stars and counted 7, recognised it is the Pleiades star cluster, went on my computer and searched "Pleiades" on wikipedia.org, scrolled though the article, saw "Pleiadeans" mentioned somewhere at the bottom, and then I was into the Billy Meier case.

Now a comment about physical immortality: I remember reading somewhere that it is possible to have a very long lifespan through genetic manipulation (like Gilgamesh's original lifespan being 120, 000 years before he came to Earth), but it is impossible to live forever, because eventually the spirit will detach itself from the human body and go back to the beyond if it has been in a material body for too long. I don't know how long this is, but I would guess definitely less than 1 million years.
Reece Stiller

Stevieo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy what happens to me from the point i die tell the point i reach the other side is there any word that can explan this exprence like when i die do i seze to exsit are do i be aware of whats happing when i die and as i go to the other side what well i remeber when i get there good memeories are bad ones are both and well i know my self and be aware of my self as i am now?

i learn that creation is on the other side well i be there with creation r just the sprit part of me that i cant comprehend in me?

i understand that u had a very wonderfull exprence on the other side well i exprece the same thing like u did well i feel the creation love that it have for me and the universe

Dear Steveio,
Billy doesn't read the forum. There is a section on the forum where you can post a question to Billy every month, but the section is only open for a couple of days. So you will need to keep an eye on the section.
Peace..
Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on October 29, 2009)

Thomas

Post Number: 740
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stevieo BEAM answered this question at least once and said that we experience nothing after death since were have no conscious consciousness at this point in our evolution. What he experienced was different because he still had his consciousness since he wasn't dead. When we die, our material consciousness goes through a processing so to speak and currently our spiritual consciousness is in an unconscious form so as to not cause conflicts with our material consciousness. And Creation is ALWAYS here and everywhere, not just there when we die. You are aware of things as you die but not after. All memories and experiences are kept however as records in one's storage banks...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Sitkaa

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't remember when I first learned about this stuff, nor from whom. Most likely it was through Michael Horn giving an interview, but it may have predated that. I am not certain about the date.

I didn't pay attention to the whole storyline for quite awhile (many years...) I learned about it cursorily, and added it my collection of odd facts and intriguing stories of intelligent non-planet-bound life. In hindsight I can say that I treated it as just another story, just another crazy religion, rather than a reality.

Over the years I have studied mind/heart-states, near-death-experiences, gurus, etc. Yet, I always kept coming back to the Meier material.

Recently I have determined that the Plejarens are quite real, as real as you and me. Although I am not certain who exactly they are, these Plejarens, they do present a convincing argument of being who they say they are. This has both shocked me and in a way it has renewed my desire for self-growth.

So now I wonder, having studied this material (presumably) in depth for so many years, how has it helped you? What have you gotten out of it? Do you live a better life for it? Are you more successful in your endeavors because of it?

I wonder this as I consider how much there is to relearn - everything I thought I knew, all the things I have striven so hard to learn, and all the things I learned without even trying.
Love is always the way

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found BEAM in May 2009, because my 12 year old son led me to YouTube to watch a video by David Wilcock called the 2012 Enigma. So I sat through the video, it was interesting, but I couldn't find myself agreeing with David Wilcock's theories. I then decided to skim through other related videos which led me to a video of Mr. Cooper stating that the U.S. Government had been hiding information from us about Extraterrestrials. I said, "Duh!" and moved on to a video by Randy Winters and that is how I came to find Billy. I watched all the videos and decided to Google Billy by his full name and found the gaiaguys website and the futureofmankind.co.uk website and FIGU's website(s). Now it has been 6 months, I have read excerpts from contact reports, looking at the videos on Michael's Website and just researching things that coincide with the truth, the prophecies and the predictions. I find things daily and it ALL brings me back to my childhood when I looked up at the Sky and "knew" there were people watching us. I was a very secluded from the outside child. I was abused by my step-father and my mother was terrified of him. To make myself happy, I would go off into the woods and seek comfort there. I would make a bed in the Earth (dirt) and lay in it and (now thinking back on it) meditate. I never realized as such a young child that then, I knew things, that I didn't know yet. Does that make any sense? Anyhow, All the information that BEAM has given us brings me back to my childhood memories and knowledge and awakens the spirit within me, saying, "Hello this is all familiar to you because you knew it, you KNOW it, you always have". So it has been a great awakening to me, not an Enlightenment like my handle. I should've chosen a different handle for this forum. We live and we learn! There are a ton of experiences that I could share, but I don't want to bore anyone. So this is how I found Billy and I am still learning as a Creation of the Creation, just as the rest of us are!

Salome

Amanda

J_rod7

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda,

Serendipity does come into our lives when we least expect it. Then it was serendipity that your 12-year old son brought you to exploring until you found Billy and the truth of Creation.

Your life experiences have tested and strengthened your character. Some persons would have been stuck at the emotional level of a child from their traumas, but you have grown in vision and Wisdom from yours.

You mention going off into the woods, there to experience happiness and meditation in a beautiful place with Nature. This was also my own experience.

You may be interested to read my story "how I found Billy," posted in the archives at this link: ...

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9395.html#POST35730

Such a strong woman as yourself, empowered with the Spirit of Truth, does have the possibility of a Leadership role to play in equalizing the currently masculine control over the Earth.

I wish you well as you continue in your studies of the teachings of Truth which have come from Billy and the Plejarens. And I will be looking forward to your future postings in these Forum topics.

With My Love and Blessings

Peace

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Justsayno

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Up until July of 2009, I never believed in the UFO phenomena. Although I did believe people honestly believed that they saw UFOs. This summer my neighbour told me that she almost phoned me at 1 am because she heard what she thought was a UFO. She had never seen or heard one before but thought that's what she heard. This surprised me because I had just started researching the UFO phenomena on the internet and that's where I came across Billy's teachings. Everything made so much sense because that is the road I've been travelling for 7 years using energy medicine, they seemed to go hand in hand. On Sept. 9, 2009 I was side tracked when a crop circle appeared about a mile away from my home and hit the front page of our local newspaper. The funny thing was I wished for a sign (but am not arrogant in the belief that this crop circle was for me). I then spent a lot of time researching crop circles and visited them twice. But all roads lead back to Billy and the Plejarans. I am here to learn and apologize if my posts (so far) have been too forward. Meekness is not one of my strongest strengths.
Sheila

Redbeard

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila and Amanda, my favorite movie clip of all time I think is the one from " A FEW GOOD MEN". Tom Cruise and Jack Nickolson going at it in court. Tom says he wants the truth, Jack says you can't handle it. I know of many people around me that can't handle it, but with regard to myself I just wanted the truth and have always hated being deceived and lied to. My first experience connection to Meier was finding James Deardorff's web site, Talmud vs Matthew and I just knew it deep down it was the truth. I was shocked and angry at the level of manipulation of the truth to gain power over others. I've come a long way since that moment and it just keeps getting better.

Welcome to the forum, but mostly welcome to the knowledge that if assimilated and applied will produce change, poise and wisdom. Like Rod mentioned, this world needs the lady leaders to balance the men.
Peace, Matt

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7:

Every time I read your posts I seem a bit more inspired. I read your story and wow, it seems a lot like mine. I too joined the Military. I joined the U.S. Army. I enlisted in 1995, went to boot camp in Jan. 1996 and went awol in July 1996. Yes, I went AWOL. I did pay later in 2000 for that though, and now it is behind me. I went to study Water Purification. I loved it and recently have enrolled back in college to take Environmental Sciences. I love this world, all of humanity, plants, animals, etc. I LOVE Creation above all despite the very many difficult times I have had. Yes, I was physically and sexually abused by my step-father. My birth father was really no better. My birth father was a severe alcoholic. He lost his right leg in a log cutter when I was 3 years old. I guess he could never look at it as a life lesson or learning experience. I took care of him for most of my adult life until he moved from Massachusetts to North Carolina and have not heard from him since. That was 6 years ago. My mother, a very brave and loving women but also very fearful to be alone. I have learned much from my family, extended family as well. I am a mixed breed, ha ha. My great great grandmother on my mother's side was a supposed pure blood Native American Mohawk Indian that was born on the Appalachian Mountain Range between New York state and Massachusetts. My great great grandfather on my maternal side from my grandmother was straight off the boat from Ireland. My great grandfather was from Ireland as well, so my great grandmother was half Irish, half Mohawk Indian. My great grandmother on my grandfather's side was from England, or at least her ancestor's were from what she told us. I don't know much about my father's family because he was adopted. He says that he's part french canadian and blackfoot indian. I have always felt loved even though there were many rough times. Despite all of the bad, there is so much that is truly good. I have had 4 children and have lost 2 of them. I grew so much after losing them. I gained a nephew that I care for as my own son, and I am grateful that I still have my other two children as they wake me up in life experience and they bring so much joy. When I was 5 years old I was in a car that my neighbor set on fire. I was stuck in that car for what seemed eternity, ha ha, but it wasn't. All I remember while I sat in that car, fully engulfed in flames was "It's okay", and I was at peace. I watched as my mother and my neighbor's screamed and cried and thought to myself, "why are they all crying?" I knew I was going to be okay. I understand as an adult the fears that we all face and I can understand now why they were crying. After that was my journey with my abusive step-father. I was forced to go to sunday school and I hated it. I knew that God was not the creator. All my life I have been stuck on things that have to do with "Eternal Life" I told my mother when I was very young that we never die, just our body does. She always accepted my unconventional ways, thoughts, words, etc. She never told me I was wrong. I started studying Druidism, Wicca, and christianity, but none of them felt true or right. I then decided I was not going to studying religion anymore because it never made sense to me. There is so much more I could tell, But the important facts are stated here from my life and growth towards learning the Truth of Creation thanks to Billy and the Plejaren. I feel as if BEAM is like a real father to me, to all of us actually and the Plejaren are our family. I am also currently trying to write a story about my life and how I found Billy and the truth of creation. I hope that it works out. Anyhow, J_rod7, thank you so much. You have really been a true friend and I am grateful that you are so kind.

Salome

Amanda

Justsayno

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the welcome Matt and that is really weird because that used to be my signature on a conservative political blog (before I got kicked off, lol). "The Truth? You can't handle the Truth!"
I'm a tax preparer and people have always told me things, I always assumed it was because I knew how much money they made, lol. I ask a lot of questions, so I've been able to find a lot of truths in the most unusual places and expose it. But like you said some people just don't want to hear it. On the other hand, I have quite a few friends who call, just to hear the truth, lol. Billy's teachings also feel very right to me.
Hi Amanda, dear sister, writing a book about your life will help you deal with the traumas in your life. Just make sure that when you go through everything, that you not only forgive yourself, but also forgive the person who you feel has served you an injustice. Sometimes they know not what they did. Keep in mind that we are all human and all of us make mistakes, forgiving yourself and them, is the key. If we can't forgive, then we are destined to make the same mistakes over and over again due to a pre-conceived notion because of something that happened to us, or someone did something to us. I also have a 12 year old son, and boy is he a hand full!
Sheila

Redbeard

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing Amanda, I'm glad your here, it's hard to imagine what we would be like without our experience from hard times. All the people that abuse us give us the greatest lessons and personal growth if we are willing to accept it. I was at one point mad at myself for ever getting involved with certain folks that made it their personal quest to use me for personal gain.
Then I realized that as the things and the people that were involved including myself that it had a high probability of happening just as it did.
When I read your post I was reminded of something that happened this week. I was driving past a church and it had on it's sign the phrase " give thanks to god above". At first I was annoyed at the erroneous message and then it struck me. I stuck my head out the window, looked up and yelled, " THANKS PTAAH", that really changed the moment and my attitude.

Hi Sheila, that is funny, they couldn't handle your handle, so many people looking for the truth, wanting it but just not quite ready for it, happy in the dungeon. Attitudes, fears and also the ego is a huge hurdle to jump. People know they don't know but can't possibly admit it to themselves or anyone else as the shock could/might be too much for them. That reminds me of the guy in Switzerland that saw a UFO and it put him in shock in the hospital, and the Plejaren went and erased his memory of the event so that he could recover. It went against his beliefs so greatly that he broke down. None of that for us right, we will look the truth in the face and let it show us what needs to be done in ourselves and the world.. No one can touch it, our inner space, unless we let them.....
Peace, Matt

Justsayno

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt, so true. We can only change our attitude about what we dislike. Like you did driving past the church, that was good, lol. Did any of the members of the church hear you? Can't you just see them all, going home to google Ptaah. That was very compassionate that the Plejaren erased his memory. Did he ever see another UFO?
The funny thing about the internet and emails is that people actually believe that it's private. There is currently a bill going through our house of commons allowing the police access to our emails. It wasn't bad enough when I found out in 2005 that the then liberal government is able to spy on us. I had a farmer who send in an application for a subsidy and the letter which came back stated that "due to our satelite imaging we have determined that you have 59 acres in wheat, 43 acres in barley etc." Knowing that one acre is approximately the size of 8 residential lots in town, that really freaked me out.
I did send Michael Horn's sound recordings of the beamships to my neighbour and a portion of it is what she heard this summer. Do you know if they make crop circles? My take on the crop circle is a lot different than the official one as I feel it is an alignment of the planets in the not too distance future. I had a gentlemen send me an email saying that the crop circles were done by the grays from Andromeda and they used them to harvest truffles. While I was reading this, I got the blue screen of death (but have not had any trouble with my computer since). So I paid attention, but am not sure if that attention meant that it was false or if it was true. Do you know?
Sheila

Ykmp

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As suggested by Rod, here I introduce myself.

I am a scientist in America working on a long-term sustainable energy supply, and have been troubled by the future of mankind (or the apparent lack thereof). Browsing on the internet in recent months led to Bill Meier, FIGU, and the wealth of information and ideas that address my concerns and interests. Thanks.

Therefore a beginning learner I am and will be for a while.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 281
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Ykemp ;

It's nice to know that some scientists who are onto the problem , are also onto the solution .
Enjoy the vast material here .

Cheers , Mark

Redbeard

Post Number: 144
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Sheila, not sure about the crop circle issues, but then it's not a point of interest for me. I would say try a search on the forums as well as future of mankind site.
Peace, Matt

Redbeard

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ykmp and welcome, If your friends with Rod you way ahead of the crowd already. I am glad to hear of your energy work, I myself have been involved with Joe Newman but so far that horse hasn't left the starting gate and I'm not sure it will any time soon.
Peace, Matt

Justsayno

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again Matt, I did check out as many links as I could yesterday. The grays love to play and Billy is not allowed to talk about any future ET contact.
What I feel is that the alignment of my crop circle shows up three times. Jan. 3, 2010, Aug. 10, 2011 and Nov. 20, 2012. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Ykmp

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark, Matt. I look forward to becoming a friend in this and other topical discussion forums, as I learn what is already available. At present I am reading more about The Creation Itself, and would like to discuss questions on that topic.

All the best, Martin

Marbar

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I'm new to this forum here. I first learned of Billy Meier back in 2004 on a website. At first, I read the article and seen a sketch of Semjase and a photo Billy Meier and I was amazed by what it had to say. After that, It seem like just some UFO story/case and I decided to go somewhere else.

Now, four years later, I had an account on YouTube and I wanted to know more about ETs and I ran into a Billy Meier lecture by Randolph Winters. After that, it was harder for me to ignore the Billy Meier case.

In that year, I had a dream about Billy and Semjase, but to me, they represent some aspect in the dream. After that, I went on Google and did a search and I ran into this forum and I read a post that someone also had a dream with Semjase in it. It seems I ran into this forum without knowing it and I decided it was just nothing. To add more, I was paying more attention to the Billy Meier case through Michael Horn. And months later, I quit believing in God and decided to stay with the Billy Meier case.

Darren

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

moving from beliefs based on faith to facts is a wise move, well done.

i've had dozens of dreams with billy in them. I can't remember now what the dreams were about, only that I had them.

Darren

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...but the dreams were never with billy in person or anything. They were dreams where i was left contemplating parts of material/lessons I learned in the Meier material.

Jeremygca

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, a little about myself.

As a young man, would often stare into the stars and ponder life and existance(and still do). I was certain Earth humans weren`t the only intelligent life out there.

Later in my teenage years, I watched many others get caught up in drugs, alcohol, religion ect. They seemed so lost and miserable, I wanted to know why. They seemed so happy to go along with the herd.

A couple years later around 2005, I dedicated myself to searching out the big answers in life. Also around this period, I would often have dreams of an asteroid hitting a hill and watching the destruction it caused. As I continued my search, I stumbled across the Billy Meier case through a Coast To Coast interview with Michael Horn. As I studied the evidence and material I came to the conclusion that the case was authentic. Certain information really resonated with me quite a bit. Specifically, Atlantis and Mars.

I`m now 23 years young, and I`ve been steadily incorporating the Meier material into my life and I`ve never been happier. I`m also trying to help humanity from falling into previous pitfalls.

I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you.

Peace,

Jeremy

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 863
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jeremy,

Thanks and welcome aboard! :-)

Talmud Jmmanuel 7:12. "For whosoever asks of their spirit, will receive; and whosoever seeks through the power of their spirit, will find; and whosoever knocks at the door of their spirit, to that person will it be opened."

Cheers!
Dyson

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page