Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through February 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Redbeard

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Matthew, I agree with you about the meditation and the related veneration and from my personal experience not only with the quantity and quality of the materials but also the effect that must be attributed to the impulsing from hearing the coded teachings in German have had upon myself.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
Socrates
Peace, Matt

Techieatwork

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all.

Internet as you know, changed the way we live these days. Torrents have been used for some time for sharing both legal and illegal content, copies of programs, books, videos, etc.

However, after some ruling, some sites have converted to host only legal content.

I am not affiliated with any of those, but perhaps you will agree that this is a good media to share videos, notes, etc, regarding the mission and the teaching, for those who browse the torrent site and find it interesting. I leave for your consideration:

URL: http://www.legaltorrents.com"

"LegalTorrents(TM) is an online digital media community.

We discover and distribute high quality open-license (Creative Commons) digital media and art, and provide support to Content Creators. We host creative content in its entirety, ensure fast, reliable downloads, and enable users to directly sponsor Content Creators and their work.

We distribute content with the full permission of the rights holders and use the peer-2-peer file-sharing technology called Bittorrent."

PS: I tried to make the quote look nice, but I could not find how to use <!--/quote--> or </blockquote> html tags, or even the line <hr> tag.
--
Salome
Carlos

Sitkaa

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People can’t seem to think things through about anything in their respective field of specialization unless they are some expert or something. We are talking a serious lapse in common sense. This is especially true of people who work in some official capacity. They are beyond gullible, they are deliberately dumbed down by their professional associations. Of course, government workers have historically yielded the worst bureaucrats, and continue in that tradition to this very day. There are really only a few guidelines to follow in making self-responsible decisions in life, in using one’s common-sense – these are the universal laws, the central most guiding one being to love. It really is just common-sense, after all is said and done.

There are better ways to organize society so that it runs smoothly, and happily grows wisdom among its constituents. The single guiding light is always love. To start with, the economic system can be fixed, such that it serves everyone fairly and equally well, and is guided by wise decision making. This is found in expressible valuations, the foundation of currencies. And along those same lines, we can re-order the other social institutions in such a way that they engender creative wisdom. Indeed, since we are basically talking algorithms here, perhaps you can see the evolution of the technology as well as I.

So tell me, how would you organize our society’s judicial system so that it builds wisdom and self-responsibility among society’s constituents? Developing self-responsibility in a society is kinda like helping a child grow into an adult – you want to dole out opportunities for self-growth commiserate with their ability to handle the responsibility. You do not engender wisdom among society’s constituents by imposing a plethora of new laws, with the ever more attendant policing of those laws. That insanity will breed an idiocracy. Whole social taboos should be broken down, and common sense be followed. Creative self-responsibility is the way to move forward in life. Not limited, tightly controlled behaviors and decisions.

For instance, the whole ‘War on Drugs’ is a complete farce being manipulated by powerful people to influence society in a way that serves them, and we all know this already. ‘Official’ medicine itself is very limited in scope, barely encompassing patient-care. Banking is tightly controlled, making it very difficult for new players to start banks. Entire energy systems are wisely held back from public use because us earthlings are not yet responsible enough to not use such technologies in such as a way as to hasten our own self-destruction (I mean, this is pretty basic, even remedial, wisdom.) People lack outlets for creative self-expression and have to constantly battle with each other for predominance, validity, and respect, even unto the point of fighting for their lives. And all over what? To reinforce a social system that lacks common-sense and is driving people to be stupider and stuperdeder, andumbber too?

People have all gotta develop some common-sense, or else nothing positive is gonna happen in our future. It shouldn’t be corny that Love is Always the Way.
Love is always the way

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 825
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well put, Sitkaa!

But love is not all you need.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/loveisnotallyouneed.htm

And THE EARTH HUMAN SPEAKS OF A LOVE THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW - Semjase’s Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings: vs. 69

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Humandoesnotknowlove.htm

Keep 'em coming, Sitkaa!

Cheers!
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love is the foundation. Reasonable planning and wise implementation are also needed.

Does the Earth Human know of love? I would say yes since love is intrinsic to everything that is, however he simply doesn't pay much attention to it, for it is subtle and soft and doesn't make much of an impact upon a psyche already busy with so many other things to pay attention to.

: )
Love is always the way

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 830
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa!

You wrote, "... for it [love] is subtle and soft and doesn't make much of an impact upon a psyche already busy with so many other things to pay attention to."

Gosh! That hasn't been MY personal experience!

Quite the opposite! ;-)

"a human who is RICH in wisdom is also FULL of love" Semjase @ 10th contact

Cheers!
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, what is this love stuff?
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 150
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is love definable? Does love have a perspective? Even the self provides a perspective. Love does not limit itself in this manner.

Love is simple, love is kind, love is pretty and wise. What is it?
Love is wonderful and warm and fresh and alive! What is it?
Love is light, joyous, and thunderously loud, but never threatening. What is it?
Love is, where nothing else is (or has been or will be). What is it?
Love is life and self and all that is important. What is it?
Love is always the way. What is it?

It is love...
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To elaborate further on the potential banking system, (and at the risk of being boringly repetitive), let me try to expound on how to put together a better economic system. The banking system provides the lubricant (currency) that allows the wheels of society to turn. It represents the work of people, put towards some goal of improvement, which is the given valuation. However, these valuations we are all using need not be given to us by our banks, or our governments, or our (psychopathic) corporations and institutions. We can derive them for ourselves, proverbially “think for ourselves”, and this can be reflected in the development of our technology and even more fundamentally, in the algorithms we use to relate to and order our society.

So, lets say you have your currency – you have valued some tradable commodity such a your labor. How can you trade this, or give it away, or try to collect and store it? Banking accounts with varying levels of risk and return, pooled to create markets, which can be delineated not only according to variance from numeric standards, but also according to topics such as sustainability investing, social justice investing, science investing, and according to various planning issues, etc. With variable investment schemes, which can be programmed to alter in case of certain events (the algorithms of which should be written by the community, but openly presented). Currency becomes the valuations we as individuals give to the resulting markets. Markets will in turn relate to one another according to various non-tradable valuation schemes. Ideally, the markets themselves should never be run for profit generation, but only as a fair playing-field, ‘owned’ by the respective community governments.
Love is always the way

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 834
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Stkaa,

"New Ideas to help the mission improve" seems like as good a thread as any for this.

71. Liebe kann man nicht in Worte kleiden, denn sie ist, genau wie das Glück, ein Zustand und kein Ort.

71. Love cannot be put into words, because it is, just like happiness, a state, and not a place. - Semjase

744. Die Liebe im universellen Sinne allein ermöglicht das Aufbringen der erforderlichen Kraft zur Erlangung von Wissen, Weisheit und Wahrheit, durch die insgesamt ein Ablassen von allen rein weltlichen, negativen und ausgearteten Dingen und Strebungen erreicht wird.

744. “Love in the universal sense alone enables the bringing forth of the required power for the attainment of knowledge, wisdom and truth through which, altogether, an abandoning of all pure worldly, negative and degenerated things and striving is achieved.” - Arahat Athersata

„Liebe ist absolute Gewissheit dessen, selbst in allem mitzuleben und mitzuexistieren, so in allem Existenten: in Fauna und Flora, im Mitmenschen, in jeglicher materiellen und geistigen Lebensform gleich welcher Art, und im Bestehen des gesamten Universums und darüber hinaus.

“Love is the absolute certainty that one lives with and coexists with everything, thus, in everything which exists: In fauna and flora, in the fellow humans, in every material and spiritual life-form, no matter which kind, and in the existence of the entire universe and beyond.

Liebe in ihrer eigentlichen Definition bedeutet also:

Absolute Gewissheit fühlen, dass man in allem Existenten mitlebt in absoluter Gewissheit und im absoluten Fühlen dessen, dass die Existenz des anderen eine Teilexistenz der eigenen Existenz ist, ganz gleich, ob es sich um eine Pflanze, eine Geistform, ein Tier, einen Planeten, einen Stein oder um einen Mitmenschen handelt. Billy in In Law of Love

Love in its essential definition means:

A feeling of absolute certainty that one lives together with all that exists in absolute certainty and in the absolute feeling of this: that the existence of the other is a part-existence of one’s own existence, no matter whether it deals with a plant, a spirit-form an animal, a planet, a stone or a fellow human.

Liebe ist die absolute Gewissheit und das absolute Wissen und das absolute Fühlen und Erfassen, dass alles Leben ein Teilstück des eigenen Lebens ist, weil alles zusammen eine Gesamt-Wir-Form im urallzeitlichen SEIN aller Existenz ist und nur im Wissen und Empfinden der Liebe als Gesamtexistenz zu existieren vermag.

Love is the absolute certainty and the absolute knowledge and the absolute feeling and comprehension that all life is a fragment of ones own life, because everything together is an entire We-Form in the Ur-eternal BEING of all existence, and only may exist in the knowledge and perception of love as the entire existence.

Liebe also ist das absolute Wissen und Erfühlen, das absolute Empfinden und Mitleben in Gemeinsamkeit in ureigener Form mit allem existenten Leben in allen gesamtuniversellen Formen und darüber hinaus, in der absoluten Weisheit dessen, dass die eigene Existenz auch eine Teilexistenz jeglicher anderen existeierenden Lebensform ist, dass jene aber ebenso ein Teilstück der eigenen Existenz sind, und dass sämtliche gesamtuniversellen Lebensformen nur darum existent sind, weil dem wahrheitlich so ist.“

Love, therefore, is the absolute knowledge and feeling, the absolute perception and empathy, in communion in original form with all existing life in all the entire universal forms and beyond, in the absolute wisdom of this: that one’s own existence is also a part-existence of every other existing life-form, which is, however, just as much a fragment of ones own existence, and that, collectively, entire universal life-forms only therefore exist because that truly is so.”

So anything different must be something else, in my understanding.

I hope this helps.

Love,
Dyson

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Liebe ist absolute Gewissheit dessen, selbst in allem mitzuleben und mitzuexistieren, so in allem Existenten: In Fauna und Flora, im Mitmenschen, in jeglicher materiellen und geistigen Lebensform gleich welcher Art, und im Bestehen des gesamten Universums und darüber hinaus.

Love is the absolute certainty of co-living and coexisting oneself [selfly] in everything, so in all the existent [all that is existing, all that exists] in Fauna and in Flora, in the fellowman [fellow human], in anywhich material and spiritual [ghostly] life-form, the same whichever kind of and in the insisting of the entire Universe and beyond that.' - Translated by Gaia Rady

It's a bit rough, but that's Billy's definition of love, from 'Gesetz der Liebe' repeated on pgs. 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 51, & 96.

Peace;

- Gaia
gaiawingz.wordpress.com

Sitkaa

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I appreciate (and not just tritely) your comments on the concept of 'love'. Most people haven't got that far with me, and these are good comments, thoughtful and researched. Thanks ! : )

Intrinsically we all know what love is, because we experience it when we pay attention. To define love as selfness recognized in elseness is a very good definition, methinks, very workable.

But, this little tag had me chuckling: "So anything different must be something else, in my understanding." While I can see where you are coming from, it does feel like you are not willing to reciprocate.

I can also define love in dichotomous terms, such as subjectivity and objectivity, or thee and thou, or even single perspectives and groups of perspectives. As well, love can be found where ego boundaries are naught, where intentions are the songs we sing, and the void persists.

I apologize if I don't follow the party line, I am just not that religious.
Love is always the way

Hector

Post Number: 553
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that we have described and defined Love from a creational perspective, i'd like to define the concept of Truth (Wahrheit) also from a universal (creational) perspective. This excerpt is taken from the preface of the book "Die Geschichte Nokodemjons" by Bernardette Brand.

"Kürzlich erklärte mir Billy auf meine Frage, dass Wahreit die Gewissheit der Wirklichkeit resp. der Realität sei. Daraus habe ich entnommen, dass in der Wahrheit ebenso grösste Klarheit, absolute Vorurteilslosigkeit, reinste Erkenntnis und völlige Gradlinigkeit im Denken und in der Äusserung liegen wie auch Toleranz, Liebe, Ausgeglichenheit und Verstehen. Die Wahrheit kann keine Schönfärberei, keine Phantasmen und keinerlei Annahmen zulassen, weil sie die Äusserung des Daseins sowie der Ablauf und das Leben selbst ist."

I'd be thankful if someone can provide a good english translation of the above :P

"Truth is the (almost) absolute certainty of reality/verity/realness"

This means that Truth (Wahrheit) from a creational perspective implies a process of assimilation (integration) of so called "facts" or "invariable realities"(=information which needs no revision or update). Every human being has his own perception of reality. This perception of reality can be subjective or objective. In the case of a clear, objective and almost error-free perception of reality, we are talking of "Truth". He who speaks the truth is naming and describing absolute things, absolute axioms with exactitude and precision. "Es ist so". (It is so). He who speaks the truth never needs to substantiate or argue, because he is describing things that are absolute and need no revision. For example if i say "Reincarnation is real". I dont need to prove anything, because reincarnation is an intrinsic part of our existence and our reality, regardless of scientific proof. This has nothing to do with faith or blind belief. I do not claim reincarnation is true just because Billy has said it, but according to my own effort, study and research, which is in line with Billy's spirit teachings.

Certainty of reality also implies a lot of striving, learning, effort, countless cycles of trial and error. No-one can learn everything at once. Certainty of real reality (=Truth) requires a never ending learning process that involves cumulation of great amounts of knowledge and wisdom. Wisdom is comprised of permanent, durable, ever-lasting experiences and learnt lessons which are stored in the storage banks.

I hope some of you find this strange dissertation interesting... :-)

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 1920
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me the intent behind the creation of this section was more in line with practical day to day ideas on how to improve the mission, or how it can be presented to the public ie; presentations etc. Although the ideas being presented here have their merit, they may be more suited in a different topic area.

Thanks
Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 486
Posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector

I posted a response in the Spiritual Teaching>>Miscellaneous section.

Regards
Bob

Sitkaa

Post Number: 155
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps the forum could start another thread, the topic of which is something along the lines of "Longer Term Ideas to Improve the Mission" or "Ideas to Raise the Vibe of Humanity", or something similar.

As I sit here, looking out my window at the many inches of cold and snow outside, I can't help but think about ways to improve things, whether in the short term such as throwing another blanket on my bed, or in the longer term such as building a (well-insulated) tropical greenhouse/room. Perhaps it is my nature, but for me this spigot never seems to turn off.
Love is always the way

Sonik_01

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

I've been noticing you always want to "Raise the Vibe of Humanity". In many different threads you always want to always look for ways to improve humanity. May I offer a suggestion? There is no practical solution to "raise the vibe" or to improve humanity so to speak because humanity is made up of many different individuals who have responsibility over themselves. You can't take that away from them, and if they want to behave badly, they are free to do so, so in short there is no way to improve society. The only thing you can do is improve yourself and set an example for others. If others like the way you act then they will be influenced by you to change for t he better. This is a long and slow process. SO basically, don't worry about society because you are wasting your time and you have no control, even with huge projects, over humanity. You can't take away people's free will and decide for them, like the saing goes, "You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink". Same goes for society. Think about improving yhourself and only yourself and you will see how things will change for you. Read Billy's article "Talkativeness and Performing Missionary Work", and you will see what I'm talking about.

Cheers,

Sonik_01

Phenix

Post Number: 320
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace in wisdom be with you!

Dear Sonik_01,

Courtesy of Billy, Sitkaa does certainly have the opportunity to effectively 'Raise the Vibe of Humanity' by actively promoting/increasing the awareness of each and all - while respecting the free will of everyone and without running a 'missionary work':

Billy Eduard Albert Meier:

"Dear readers,

Please copy and disseminate this booklet, A Crusade Against Overpopulation, as vigorously as you can, and do not forget to place your return address on the envelope.[...]

It is important to disseminate this text worldwide.[...]
Send copies of the texts to your relatives, acquaintances, friends, colleagues and associates; to physicians and scientists; to organizations of all types; to churches and sects that preach unrestrained human procreation; to environmental protection agencies and clubs of all types; to relief and peace organizations; to ministers, priests and clergymen; to radio and television stations, newspapers, journals, periodicals, tabloids and others; to the authorities, journalists, politicians, the military, legal authorities, schools and universities, attorneys, the government and all types of agencies; to private citizens, professors and officials; to businesses and corporations; to every Tom, Dick and Harry, and any other person of whom you may think.
The overpopulation problem, along with the ensuing destruction of life on Earth and the planet itself, concerns all human beings, even those in the remotest and loneliest of hovels.

Please help us in our crusade against overpopulation and the destruction of all life on Earth.
It is only through your help and that of every single person, that this suffocating monster and destroyer called overpopulation can be checked, reduced and normalized. This would permit life on Earth to once again become worthwhile for man and all other creatures, and the preservation of all life and the planet itself. The assistance of every single person is required for this task. If individuals participate and unite in this undertaking, the outcome will produce a gigantic mass and force capable of attacking and eradicating all ills on Earth. Nothing will ever be accomplished, however, unless each and every individual strives to fight against all current and future ills."[...]

'Important Appeal': http://us.figu.org/portal/SocialIssues/ACrusadeAgainstOverpopulation/tabid/102/Default.aspx

Salome.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Phenix,

If you haven't read Sitkaa's previous posts about changing the economic system to a spiritual one, and always wanting to "Raise the vibe" of humanity, I suggest you do so. There is just no way to "Raise the vibe", or in more concrete terms to build a better system of governmet where it is insured that each individual spiritually develops and have it function while at the same time allowing individual free will. Overpopulation has nothing to do with spirituality, it's just a factual mess we got into with ourselves out of carelessness. It's a Social issue, not a Spiritual one. You can't force people to spiritually develop, no matter how good their social situation is. Trying to raise the vibe of humanity means trying to insure that everybody socially develops. That's just not possible and a waste of time. It's just logic. Take that into account.

Salome.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, Mistake!

Trying to raise the vibe of humanity means trying to insure that everybody SPIRITUALLY develops. That's just not possible and a waste of time. It's just logic. Take that into account.

Salome.

Edward

Post Number: 1632
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phenix and Sonik....

Interesting input coming from Billy!

If Billy thinks it is an appropriate way: So Be It!

Someone once mentioned about emailing such information via the internet to
family and friends, etc, but...was seen as - Force Feeding -! Which it is now,
in Billy words: NOT the case! But, of course, if they are not interested they
will just ignore it, and throw it away!

My own idea mentioned once was(here, or at the PAR/PlsRReal): to distribute
folders and whatever, etc., in schools, libraries and other Culture Social
institutes and establishments, etc., and display them in Folder Displays,
which we have here(I take it in the US, also....) and from here, the
individual who is interested can still make a selection (through Free Will and
Self Determination) of WHAT he/she finds interesting concerning a specific
information(, copy/flyer/folder). Thus, the just mentioned should also take
place, I would think? [In the schools I worked at, it was performed in such
manner; which had positive results.]

Sonik....

I understand your point of view, but we Do...have to acknowledge that the
Overpopulation problematique, as being 'part' of OUR Spiritual Growth! Making
it 'aware' as much as we can is still within the framework of Spiritual
Seeking of TRUTH! And IS Cognizant, through Creational Spiritual Values! And
if we contemplate this, we are well on our way towards TRUE Creational
Spiritual Values of taking steps to 'reduce' the mentioned problematique, etc.

This is all within TRUE Creational Logic!

"Trying never hurts", as the saying goes.

and....

"Which does not venture, which does not win.", also speaks for itself.

Edward.

Phenix

Post Number: 321
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace in Wisdom be with you,

The 'Important Appeal' of Billy is indeed an extraordinary document, Edward.
It is an open call for action, for engagement, for a responsible work of awareness/enligtenment on the issue of overpopulation.
Apparently overpopulation is so crucial to mankind, that the important FIGU principle of 'No Missionary Work' has been put aside here, overruled, in a certain sense.

Sonik_01,
I most definitively agree with member Edward, that "we Do have to acknowledge the Overpopulation problematique, as being 'part' of OUR Spiritual Growth!"
Overpopulation is not solely a 'social issue', as you suggested.
The distinction between 'spiritual' and 'social' is actually a rather thin one, for at a given level all is/is in one and one is/is in all.
Furthermore, the 'spiritual' is reflected in the 'social', which (the 'social') in its turn could be seen as the condensation, the crystallisation of the 'spiritual' - the unicity of the coarse and the fine.

You would also notice, that overpopulation is an omnipresent topic in the writings of FIGU, the Free Community of Interests for Border and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies - 'Spiritual Sciences' being underlined here.
Overpopulation was one of the mean issues of the open letter, which Billy wrote to 'All The Responsibles Of The World' ( An alle Verantwortlichen der Welt), one of the very first works of Billy, aged fourteen at that time.
Overpopulation strongly reappears in diverse prophecies, predictions and in such fundamental books, as 'OM' and 'Goblet of Truth'.
There must be a profound reason behind this.

Overpopulation has all to do with spirituality; overpopulation has a clear spiritual dimension.
An individual/a group/a humanity with 'raised vibe' - spiritually evolved thus, as Sitkaa wishes - would understand, that the planet with its environment, flora and fauna needs care and deserves respect; that all is connected and that one can not endlessly procreate without consequences: a corresponding result of the law of cause and effect.
The given subject would at least understand the importance of the preservation of this physical world (the planet), which is necessary for the existence, the experience and eventually the spiritual development of their own self, as a physical body.
An individual/a group/a humanity with 'raised vibe' would understand, that the "God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." of Genesis 1:22 (the main reason of overpopulation in christian nations) is erroneous, that a god as such, who would give such a commandment, does not exist - in the first place.
An individual/a group/a humanity with 'raised vibe' wouldn't view children as a work tool, a 'safeguard' for one's old days (the case and the basis of overpopulation in number of 'underdeveloped countries').
An individual/a group/a humanity with 'raised vibe' would approach relationships and sexual intercourses with more precaution and responsibility (unwanted/accidental pregnancies by young persons and their consequences).
An individual/a group/a humanity with 'raised vibe' wouldn't be seeking personal immortality through the procreation of children, for it would be clear, that we are basically spirits/spiritforms and as such per definition immortal.
And so forth...

From a more elevated viewpoint, i do remember reading/hearing somewhere in the works and/or interviews of Billy, that overpopulation threatens the very system of incarnation/reincarnation, for spirits/spiritforms have to prematurely (before the due stay in the Grand Beyond is properly completed) inhabit new bodies, which we produce excessively.
Also the calculation, which makes it necessarily possible for the right partners to find one another (based on certain predeterminations and spiritual patterns) is therethrough in jeopardy.

I would say, that understanding the depth of overpopulation, rationally tackling overpopulation is one of the most democratic, accessible and the easiest spiritual exercises one could imagine - just compare it with the requirements for a correct meditation session....
Overcoming overpopulation is a shortcut towards spirituality, so to speak.

I think, that if the average level of spirituality of humanity were higher, that Billy and his friends would have formulated the basic tasks ahead, our preliminary path towards true spirituality, differently: with emphasis on other aspects, instead of overpopulation.

Hence the conclusion, that actively responding to the call of Billy, responsibly promoting the awareness of and contributing to the solution to overpopulation would greatly serve mankind and, possibly, help improve the mission itself.
This was my suggestion to Sitkaa.

Salome,

Adam.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adam and Edward,

Ok, Ok, Ok,! I guess you're right! The only thing was that Sitkaa was going about it the wrong way - changing society to change the human being. The fact of the matter is that the human must change first and then society follows. I guess I never really considered that Overpopulation changes our incarnation cycles, and that makes it a Spiritual problem. The way you explained it was really well, Adam. Thanks.
I just hope out dear Sitkaa wasn't confused by this whole geffuffle! The only thing I was saying is that it is useless to try to change society so that the human being can change. The human being must change first. I already mentioned that, and that was the road that Sitkaa was always trying to go on. Well, anyways, Thanx.

Salome.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page