Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 03, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 03, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1309
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact 228 Billy talks about a picture he gave Ptaah. Does anyone know which picture he's talking about?

"Indeed if you remember, I gave Ptaah a photograph* about ten years ago, that I received from someone anonymously.
It was, to be sure, in the month of November or December in the year 1978 or 1979 (later notation: Contact 117 on Wednesday November 29th, 1978, 3:12PM, from Billy ..., until Ptaah, sentences 98-118).
If you get to the bottom of the matter of the photograph, and research everything, then you will undoubtedly solve the secret."

My Website

Hector

Post Number: 540
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm the picture was a hint, a key evidence Billy was giving Ptaah and the other plejaren IHWH's so they could unveil Billy's secret (the bearer of nokodemjon's spirit form)

Norm

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, I know. I just want to see the picture. Is there a copy around?
My Website

Konrad

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,
You can find (see) the picture in the "Die Geschichte Nokodemions" book.
Salome,
Konrad

Norm

Post Number: 1312
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Konrad, I was hoping there may be a copy online.
My Website

Corey

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Konrad do you mean the symbol for "Dauerhaftigkeit" that is the only picture my copy of "Die Geschichte Nokodemions" has...

Salome,
Corey

Hector

Post Number: 541
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm this is the picture you are referring to. It its not a photograph, but a very old Lyrian text which contains a list of future prophet's names....Henoch, Elia, Jesaja, Jeremja, Jmmanuel, Muhammad and Billy.

http://box.jisko.net/i/288b6d.jpg

Norm

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, I had a feeling it was this text they were talking about. Its in one of Stevens Message books. Thanx
My Website

Spinoza

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How exactly das this forum even work? I can't give any qustions Billy and I can't even find some of my own writings. I can't find Asket picture (originial) and nothing.

Darren

Post Number: 115
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, feel free to move this post to another section if this is not suitable to discuss this question that was put to billy in last round of questions.

Tinrib444

Do you think the existence of humans from other worlds we be publicly disclosed and excepted as common knowledge around the world in my lifetime. Not that I need it to, but it would help.

It’s very unlikely.

I thought it would certainly happen in my lifetime because the last 5 to 10 years has seen a huge increase in ET related documentaries seen on TV, especially on Cable. It seemed like the powers that be were preparing society for their so called hoax alien landing and so forth. I'm very surprised to hear it won't happen for next 60 or so years or within my lifetime.

Justsayno

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren that's because most of the ufo sightings are manmade craft. It wasn't until 2006 that the Plejaren were able to discern the truth about the abductions and ufos. And as sad as it may be to some, that is the truth. Wasn't it easier for governments to do their field testing when people will only see it as extraterrestrial? What a good way for them not to be held accountable.
Please see: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

Bianca

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just posted a question to Billy 2 days ago when the page was open, after countless misses, and was wondering where has it gone as it is not on the question page? Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 1914
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca,

It is the 12th question on the following page: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=10742

scott

Marbar

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remembering hearing from a Randolph Winters lecture that Bill visited Erra. I'm wandering if that is true.

Ramirez

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Among people of a nation far in the north a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many Judas and hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain, and all the words he will say [tape recordings?], and then then people will see how self-deceived they were.

http://www.crystalinks.com/tarabich.html

About 80% down the page. Is this referring to Billy ?
Cheers.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 851
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ramirez,

I think this answers your question:

"Give me a grain of truth and I will mix it up with a great mass of falsehood, so that no chemist shall ever be able to separate them." - John Wilkes

Best,
Dyson

Ramirez

Post Number: 375
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson,

Seeing Mitar Tabarich died 40 years before Billy was born it remains an interesting prediction even if generalized.
Also there was no motive for distortion or disinformation on the writers part and the short statement does accurately describe Billy's struggle & efforts.

Maybe you read the Wikipedia entry about him which does contain some negative assertions regarding his prophesies & the overall story.
Cheers.

Hector

Post Number: 555
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez Billy once said that Edgar Cayce was an astonishingly good clairvoyant, although his visions and prophecies were somewhat contaminated by religious thinking. It would be fine to ask Billy what he thinks about this man, Mitar Tabarich, and his alleged prophetical abilities.

From your link I have read some of his prophecies and consider some of them quite interesting, for example that one addressing massive exploitation of oil/petrol by man or the one referring to Yugoslavia's Marschall Tito.

I will put Mitar Tabarich's case in quarantine until more clarification, but I see some historical and social value in few of his prophecies. Dont' find it to be dangerous or poisonous material, although it should be read with critical sense and precaution.

Borthwey

Post Number: 144
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Those are very interesting descriptions... and story.

Those who know about Billy would definitely make the connection with him. This guy Zhan, on the other hand, claims to be the mentioned person and even omits parts of the text to make his case.

http://www.global-unity.com/CosmicDimension/03MitarTarabich-Zhan.htm
"Zhan’s interpretation:
A ‘little man’ means not a ‘Great man’ as in power and wealth and refers to myself -Zhan and Zhan’s teachings & ‘words’ as presented in ‘his wise books’: Cosmic Dimension & Future History. From the beginning of this ‘mission’, Zhan has informed me that these 2 books would become the ‘bibles’ for the future understanding of science and life, over the next 300 years and beyond."

Just a side note ...
"There can be no tyrants where there are no slaves." José Rizal

Ramirez

Post Number: 377
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector & David,

Zhan sounds a self serving opportunist like Rael.

My position is identical to David ..... anyone knowing about Billy would be likely to associate the description with him and that is all.
Cheers.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About this part:

"During that time our wounded army will be abroad. They will stay in a place surrounded by the sea, and will be fed and nursed by friends from over the seas. Then, their wounds healed, they will come back home in ships. They will free Serbia and all of the territories where our brothers live."

I knew personally a Croatian man living here in Australia, who said to me they (Croatians) hate the Serbians very dearly. He told me he went back once to join the Croatian army, etc.

It's all a shame really.

So the land surrounded with waters may well be Australia.
--
Salome
Carlos

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday <billy> Eduard Albert Meier

May your light of love shine on us all

I know Billy doesnt read the forum by hey, has to be said
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

J_rod7

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on you Stephen. Ditto on the "Billy doesn't read the Forum."

Happy Anniversary of the Day of Your Birth. Have MANY more, and keep healthy for the sake of the Earth Humans.

Or, as we also like to say: Happy Cradle Day.

Peace Be With You

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page