Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 26, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through February 26, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My story is rather long, but I think the "straw that broke the camel's back", so to speak, was when, after having viewed about 14 Randolph Winters' videos on YouTube in 2006-7, I started digging deeper and uncovered the indestructible diamonds of Truth and Reason; and having been so inclined since childhood (despite a childhood home environment that was deeply religious), I could only set out the path which they illuminated.

As for dreams of Billy, I have twice had dreams in which he played a role, the most recent just last week, in which he sat down and began teaching my son how to sing (the former was far too "bizarre" to describe in a short paragraph).

Markcampbell

Post Number: 355
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A warm welcome greeting to you both,
Mr. Joko-Veltman and Jeremy .

Kind Regards , Mark

Edward

Post Number: 1646
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jeremy and Jokoveltman....

I also welcome you both.

Pleasant Studying.....

Edward.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone...My name is Michelle....i've followed the Meier material and i've monitored the FIGU forum since 2008. I'm grateful for the opportunity to find a circle of like minded individuals in our quest to evolve our consciousness and seek the truth. I'm currently living in the South Florida(USA) area and I send peace and love to all.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1189
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to the Forum. It seems that you have a good start already in understanding the Mission of the Prophet. Let us know if you need any help navigating around in the material. You are aware of these two other websites(?) where additional material may be found: ...

http://www.theyfly.com

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

It will be a pleasure to discuss the teachings with you here.

In Peace = Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 380
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle ;

Welcome to our online neighborhood . It's good that you've read enough to have a basic understanding . I hope to see you active here . Thanks for the message .

Kind Regards , Mark

Marcela

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michelle, I wish you love and peace as well, and wellcome to the forum. In a few days, a section will open, where you can send questions to Billy, don't miss it:-)

Marbar

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle,I hope this forum will be very helpful to you. I know it will.

Edward

Post Number: 1688
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle.....

Welcome aboard!

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Dan_c

Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier!

My uncle first told me about you Billy in 2008. I was half skeptical but not so much that it would hinder my ability to look into the case. Thankfully, I am not too proud to turn over all rocks and see what's underneath. I've always regarded that as a huge asset. I'm thankful to be who I am for that reason alone haha. It has gotten me out of religion and superstition at a young age and much closer to reality and much sooner.

Anyhow, I started watching videos on the internet and kept my skeptics hat on for quite a while as I persisted in search of more and more information. You've peaked my curiosity from the very beginning! Eventually, enough pieces of the puzzle came together and that's when I really started digging into the spiritual teachings a little bit more.

I have to say, I've studied some spiritual things in my life, but this tops the cake for me! I find it so refreshing how well balanced and within reality your teachings are. I wish I'd grown up with this in my childhood instead of Christianity!! Hopefully next lifetime that will be the case haha. Who knows...

Anyways, I wrote a thank you letter for you Billy and Figu, though I haven't sent it. I don't know the best place for that sort of thing. Perhaps this will suffice.

In love and warm heart felt appreciation to you all.

Daniel

Redbeard

Post Number: 171
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Michelle, welcome to the neighborhood of truth seekers.

Hi Daniel, it's nice to have family members like that, welcome...
Peace, Matt

J_rod7

Post Number: 1195
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Daniel,

A true pleasure to welcome you to the FIGU Forum. FYI, Billy usually does not read the English Forum.

For me, it wasn't a matter of turning over rocks, but I sure did burn through a lot of books. I finally came across a book titled Lightyears by Gary Kinder back in the 80s. From that the rest is history. I bought all the Contact Notes and Photo-journals there were, all the books from Wendelle Stevens I could find, and the VHS Beamship Trilogy.

I remember driving with my wife down through some beautiful canyons, when the realization hit me like lightening = I suddenly KNEW with full conviction that the Plejarens were Really HERE, flying through the skies of our little blue planet, Human Beings like ourselves come to give us the Keys to Truth, and the Truth of Billy writing the Truth he received from the Star travelers. All this came in a total moment of illumination, electrifying clarity, absolute knowing, all doubts burned away in a flash.

I have to say that your natural inquisitiveness has served you well. You also seem to possess a higher tuned intuition, being able to see through the superstitious nonsense in the religions. An open mind is a great asset in the growth of knowledge and wisdom.

I would say that you have the whole cake and the icing too. You will find the Search function (top of the page) to be a useful too for your studies. It will be a pleasure to engage in discussions with you 'out-on-the-field' in the Forum sections.

Peace

Msmichelle

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the family Dan!!

Ccb

Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi. My name is Cris. And I did nīt believe Extraterrestrials and so. But in last December I saw strange dancing lights(orbs) in the night sky. And I start researching. Then I found Billy, and I guess until this point is the only extraterrestrial contact that make some sense for me. Although is difficult for me to understand some of the reports(it should be information for beginners :P).

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 100
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cris,
Welcome,I too found Billy through searching for an answer for what I saw in the sky.
I then persevered with my research and now am satisfied within my consciousness that I am on the correct path, but that decision is yours and yours alone to make.Hold on and enjoy the ride.
Peace John

Ccb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Johnnybalmain: Thanks. :-) I guess each one make the own path. But there is so many disinformation and confusion that sometimes I feel myself wrap and I cannot evolve...
Love
Cris

Markcampbell

Post Number: 390
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cris , and don't worry about asking questions . We all love to answer anything . Welcome , Herzlich Wilkommen , Bienvenidos .

Mark

Jonzie

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How I found out about Billy: When I was little, I remember seeing his face and wondering 'how did he do that?' There is no context for this as I had no idea who he was or what he had done. I think I saw him on television, standing in an open field. I can't remember what he was doing and I did not understand what he was saying at the time.
I never forgot his face ... so when I saw a picture of him on the internet, the rest is history. The real bum is, I joined a bookclub when I was about twelve [years after seeing his face] and one of the books I ordered was the original Message from P. I never read it but kept it forever. Eventually my sister stole it and sold it for drugs. Man, I wish I had that book back. I was too naive to realize I had the answer of the mystery man in my hand. I should have opened the dang book but I was too busy reading the other books I had ordered. I guess the bottom line is: three times I had the chance to acquaint myself with Billy. The man kept popping up in my life. I had to check him out. :-)
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Ccb

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Markcampbell: If I start to ask I will never stop... I have some many questions... But at this point I am familiarizing with the forum and with the information that you already have answered. Unfortunately I donīt have all the time, I love to have, and I am sleeping very few hours a day to do my research. I am very grateful to have find Sukofu channel in Youtube, is a great help and find the forum.

Matt

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie,

I would be spewing too if I lost that very expensive book (now), especially without reading it.

I accumulated quite a significant book collection (ufo, conspiracy, history, zitchens, ect) consisting of around 200 books, most of which i never read yet. Then I found Meier on the net, read Guido's book straight away, and then realized all my other books were wrong and not worth reading now. What a waste of money.

Borthwey

Post Number: 155
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie

It's a shame that you lost that book, but maybe someone got acquainted with Billy's writings through it, someone that wouldn't have known about him otherwise... who knows?
David

Jonzie

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Mates. I read my own post and realized how vague it is. When I was little, we were not allowed to watch T.V. That was my dad's toy. I was maybe 3 when I glanced and saw Billy's face. His face stuck in my head. By the time I was six, I wanted to be a astro-physicist so when I saw the book cover, I ordered it, thinking it had to do astronomy [I was 12 then]. My sister saw it, also thinking it was a space book. The book got cut up as someone used it to as a board to cut their cocain into 'lines'. I didn't know the value of the book, I was miffed and did not want to touch it because the cuts were full of drugs. I was nearly 30 when I saw Billy's face again on the internet. It was deja vou for me. It's one of those moments where you go 'Hey, I knew that guy when I was a little kid. Where did I know him from?'. So I had to read about him. The second I read what he was saying, cuss words flashed before my eyes because I would have loved him, even when I was a child. Maybe not fully understood, but I would have kept him all the same as a man I knew from toddlerhood. [No, I've never met Billy but ... my deja vou of him kicks my brain and tells me to hang on]. I hope that makes sense.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

J_rod7

Post Number: 1203
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Cris (Ccb),

A big warm Welcome for you to the Forum. Be sure to get some good sleep, you should keep your mind and body in good condition. Everything that you wish to study will always be waiting for you each time you "tune-in."

You may find the search function at the top of the page will be a very useful tool, where there are many discussions for your interest, especially those in the "archives" of the different sections.

In Peace = Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page