Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through March 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bennyray37

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

Thanks for sharing with me your appreciation of my efforts.

To answer your question, as I was translating some of the Contact Reports and reading information contained in them about the Talmud Jmmanuel, I became very curious to discover what all has been said about it during the Contacts. Thus, I used David E. Chance’s topical listing of the Contact Reports in order to determine all of the Contacts where the Talmud Jmmanuel was mentioned. These are the ones that I am presently translating, due to my eagerness to learn about what all has been said, and this is the reason for the gaps. Once I finish translating these, I will go back and fill in the gaps with the Contact Reports that I temporarily skipped over.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

D'oh! :-/

Try:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhcrfjdx_2f4jpfrft

Onya, Bruce! :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, Scott,

I thought the objection was that my Asket's Explanation episodes* were too long, which is why I stopped posting them here.

Badr told us that this was the place for translations, and the discussions thereof should go elsewhere.

No acrimony at all, mate. :-)

Cheers!
Dyson
*http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_1

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

New translation now on line: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhcrfjdx_3hpkt34g8

Excerpt from Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, Conversations, Volume 10

Pages 496-498, 433rd contact, Thursday, August 17th, 2006, 5:03 PM

(snip)

39. Auch auf der Erde werden vielerlei Dinge in geheilmen labors der Wissenschaften und des Militärs sowie der Geheimdienste usw. gemacht, von denen die Öffentlichkeit keinerlei Ahnung hat, oft selbst nicht einmal die Mächtigen und Mächtigsten der Regierungen.

39. Also on the Earth, all kind of things are made in secret laboratories belonging to the scientists and the military as well as the secret services, and so forth, about which the public has not the slightest inkling, often not even the mighty and the mightiest of the governments.

40. So dringen in der Regel Erkenntnisse, Forschungsresultate und Erfindungen usw. erst dann durch die vielfältigen Medien an die Öffentlichkeit, und zwar auch nur zensuriert, wenn alle bereits wieder veraltet und durch neueste Errungenschaften ersetzt sind, die natürlich geheimgehalten werden.

40. So, as a rule, cognitions, research results and inventions and so forth, only come to the public through the multifaceted media - and even then is censored - only when everything is already outdated and replaced again by the latest achievements, which are naturally kept secret.

(snip)

Salome,

Dyson

Earthling

Post Number: 388
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson ... since 3 1/2 years have elapsed since the date of the 433rd contact, do you know if the riddle of the source of the disappearance and alteration of material objects, at the center, has been solved?

Thanks,
Bruce

Newtown

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dyson,

think u made an error here, think it should be 2007 not 1997 ..

"Please note: At the time of this contact, April 2005, Billy and Ptaah were still concealing many of the facts behind the telenotically-induced (elecromagnetic mind-control) "alien abduction" experiences, behind accusations of conventional schizophrenia, attention-seeking, etc. Only some two years later, on Billy's 70th birthday, February 3rd, 1997, was more of the truth revealed.
"

peace
Hodari

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

In a word - no.

But you raise the important point that these reports are not current, but reflect a time some years ago. I'll try to find out some more, and get back to you.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hodari,

The doc at:

says, "Only some two years later, on Billy's 70th birthday, February 3rd, 2007, was more of the truth revealed."

????????????

Cheers!
Dyson

Newtown

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

strange,

just checked again

still says 1997 on my screen

i can show u a print screen if you want, ...

maybe someone else should check it, ...

either way its a small typo, we will get to the bottom of it,

peace screen shot of the typo
Hodari

Ramirez

Post Number: 399
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newton,

Billy was born on 3rd February 1937 ..... in 1997 he was 60.
Cheers.

Phenix

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson in 'Hygiene' on commas,

Rightly so!
Commas are important; a comma could separate life from death:
"Mercy, impossible execution!"
"Mercy impossible, execution!"

(allegedly a telegram from a restless period in the Russian history)

Salome.

Newtown

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah exactly, im pointing out a typo, .. read a couple of the previous posts, it should make sense,
Hodari

Getknowledge

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i dont hate commas, and dont think they are unimportant.

i was making a comparison with your (Dyson) version of translation with the others (Benjamin S and Robyn), and with the original german. And with my slightly revised version of Robyn's, which, in my mind, at least, made enough logical sense and is accurate enough. (hope i used commas correctly here)

It was a failed, subtle, attempt of poking fun at you.

Again, i dont disagree. Its good that you point that out.

Benjamin S may want to correct the (honest) mistake in his translation. Maybe not, since he already placed a warning about mistakes.

Much respect to those who make (correct) translations.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please post this one, mods.

i dont hate commas, and dont think they are unimportant.

i was making a comparison with your (Dyson) version of translation with the others (Benjamin S and Robyn), and with the original german. And with my slightly revised version of Robyn's, which, in my mind, at least, may not be so accurate, but made enough logical sense. (hope i used commas correctly here)

It was a failed, subtle, attempt of poking fun at you.

Again, i dont disagree. Its good that you point that out.

Benjamin S may want to correct the (honest) mistake in his translation of Contact 223 line 70. Maybe not, since he already placed a warning about mistakes.

Much respect to those who make (correct) translations.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Especially when you are not even paid for it (translations). Creation may bless you in other ways (if that sound too religious, please correct me).

You are appreciated.

THANK YOU
Tien

Thomas

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Benjamin: In your latest contact translation you use the phrase "book leaves" which should be "book pages" since the word for leaves refers to pages as is the case in french.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Bennyray37

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Getknowledge,

I read your comment: "Benjamin S may want to correct the (honest) mistake in his translation of Contact 223 line 70."

This is a little confusing to me. What mistake are you referring to and what Contact Report do you mean? I haven't translated Contact 223 at all yet, and line 70 of Contact 233 (which is a report that I thought you may have meant) appears to read fine to me.

Let me know, and I'll fix whatever needs to be fixed. Thanks.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Bennyray37

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A small note to Dyson:

My screen also reads "Only some two years later, on Billy's 70th birthday, February 3rd, 1997, was more of the truth revealed."

Question: Did you ensure that when you published your Google Document, you placed a check mark in the box next to where it says "Automatically re-publish when changes are made." It could be that though you have updated your Google Document and it appears correct on your screen, the changes have not been updated on the screens of everyone else.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Thanks for the info and help with http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhcrfjdx_2f4jpfrft

Google easily outsmarts me, with an URL on MY computer showing me something different than what's on OTHER people's computers.

I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Try it now.

Thanks & cheers!
Dyson
P.S. Absolutely NO offence re commas, translations, etc., intended or taken! Humour is SO difficult to do in this meagre medium!

Bennyray37

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

The German word that I translated as "book leaves" is "Buchblätter." I was under the impression that "Buchseiten" would be translated as "book pages," but not "Buchblätter."

--
Benjamin Stevens

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Having had a quick look at the latest calumny from "Colonel Kal K. Korff, Israeli Special Secret Service", I've now decided to turn my translation intentions back to some more of the background regarding the falsification of Billy's photos, and how his ex-wife and her cohorts not only derailed the truth but made a LOT of money at the same time. This is distinct from the mention I made about the CHF35,000 mysteriously appearing in Billy's ex-wife's bank account. (All from vol 10)

Likewise, there is a reference (in Vol 5, I think) to Wendelle Stevens being framed, and I want to do that too.

So much to do. So little time.

Cheers!
Dyson

Techieatwork

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson:

Don't worry about time. You're doing a terrific contribution.

Remember the impulses you have to move this task forward, are just to show that you are in good path to knowledge, and are helping us tremendously, while we get ourselves around to learn German ourselves.

Peace my friend.
Salome
Carlos
(Trying to keep it brief and concise)

Ramirez

Post Number: 401
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone who might think there has been an exaggeration here is Colonel K K Korff introducing himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBtC-oytTs&feature=related
YouTube film 8 minute 42 seconds.

To provide further clues regarding K K Korff's allegiance please note the two flags appearing behind him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKvG6aqttXc&feature=related
YouTube film 6 minutes 45 seconds.

And finally K K Korff's agenda containing clues relating to his motivations, state of mind and ethics. If you wish to gain an understanding about how this person works much becomes obvious after just 3 short videos and all information is provided .... directly from his own mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov2zSvuQv1Q&feature=related
YouTube video 9 minutes 42 seconds. Part 1 of 4.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page