Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 20, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Misc. Discussions on Plejaren » Archive through March 20, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

Your idea, that Billy is being clever with his words when he says "Crop CIRCLES" (Kornkreise - lit. "grain circles") is quite sound and quite consistent with how he operates. Similarly, when, in reply to Sheila's questions, he remarked, "All of the so-called crop circles are man-made" (which is of course a translation) he does not, in that instance, rule out ET humans (men), (or little green women, for that matter, since of course our anachronistic/misogynistic English language grudgingly counts the female majority of the planet as men).

In at least one place in the contact conversations, Billy asked Ptaah a question, and Ptaah replied that the topic was too sensitive to allow the answer to be published, but he could tell Billy what he wanted to know privately, as long as he didn't tell anyone. To this, Billy replied, "Well, don't tell me then, so I can say 'I don't know' with a clear conscience."

Cheers!
Dyson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rather than my normal yet sardonic humor, have any of you ever seen the movie "The Name of the Rose" ~ 1986 with Sean Connery. [Very well acted and portrayed about just these so called principles of priorities gone astray and just plainly arrogant and stupid !

If this shades the colors of what, is destined to be done here, and if we don't get our acts together I don't want to have anything to do with it!

And that's no laughing matter!

Two schools of thought both equally justified with no and I mean no respect for each other with common ground of respect for common change and perspective and willingness to adjust to the betterment of the whole! Like a couple arguing as to who, is to be on top or on bottom during the so called act of love!

It's like watching a long successful marriage going sour and just plain bad over stuff that can and should have been worked out years if not lifetimes ago !!!

You both know what to say and how to say it, in order to effectively hurt one another, thus certainly laying the grounds for the appropriate statement that "Familiarity truly does breed contempt!"

I feel ashamed of you both! Both learned men and honored of such stature and wisdom and should just plain know better than to just sling mud balls at each other with full intent to aiming under the belt! Especially over the Internet!

I feel that Billy knew that there would be days like this and most certainly those others to come and because of just that almost caved, in and gave up!

Unconditional Love does not mean utter lunacy, it allows for equal give and take !!! But with that well founded need for trust and respect based on every ones shared realities and choice for change, which is apparently not the case here!

Just because you know each other so well, doesn't always mean that you don't always have to like or even accept the way things are but should be most certainly willing to sit down and talk civil to each other in both a direct and indirect nature based on mutual respect for each other!

Mat

You need to further triangulate your positions... and find higher ground for a much better overall perspective! Unless you thoroughly enjoy being those so called flies on the frying pan.... with nothing but miles and miles of hot steel staring you in the face! Raise yourselves up and out of this one... make us all proud! Find common ground!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sheila,

WOW! That's a beauty! And in spite of the fact that there is an 11 year frequency cycle, they are still increasing in size, complexity and geographical distribution.
Field Form Frequency graph

I noticed that at least some of the farmers are wise enough not to obliterate the patterns completely before someone can organise an aerial photograph. There are financial incentives being offered to UK & US farmers by the D.O. creeps to harvest the art a.s.a.p., but the artists know who these farmers are (who would take the $$$) and know to avoid them. Clever.

By the way, the most common field-form design theme is the hexagram, known as the Star of David, which was adopted, from the Rothschild emblem, as the badge of the Jews at the First Zionist Congress in Basle, 1897.
Alberta 2001 Star of David
http://www.cropcirclequest.com/reddeer01/reddeer_report.html

In the same way that the NAZIs pinched the swastika and made something their own which was previously not associated with fascism, the Zionists, only a bit more than a century ago, chose the hexagram, long a favourite of the "sacred geometers" and other "secret science" boys.

Sheila, you are REALLY lucky to have scored some seed wheat from the middle of that design! Of course you should have taken a handful from the same field, well outside the pattern, to compare the characteristics, but if you just procure the same brand (type/variety) of wheat, that should be OK, since commercially produced seed grain is pretty well standardised these days. Of course all bets are off as to what you'll get, but - if you are lucky - and don't forget that this is an INTERACTIVE phenomenon! - then you just might end up with some SUPERwheat! (:-D) WOW! Wouldn't THAT be something! You'd get RICH! :-)

Most of the Crop Circle videos I've seen were so polluted with pseudoscience and newage bulls..t that they were hard to watch, unless there was a lot of footage from the air. One of the best I've seen was Crop Circles - Quest for the Truth http://www.cropcirclesthemovie.com/ it's not new, and they dodged the Chilbolton code one, but it's still about the best out there. The guy who put the documentary together is named William Gazecki. An interesting person. He did "WACO: The Rules of Engagement." and he was also the Director of Photography for the heroic "Energy from the Vacuum" series.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Videos:_Energy_from_the_Vacuum_series

Cheers!
Dyson

P.S. Dear Moderators, sorry - I know this is not exactly on-topic, but more appropriate threads have all been blocked or closed.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1085
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hodari,

In answer to your questions, "if billy is trying to protect us ..why are we having this conversation here? why even bring it up at all? (Micheal) and why point out the possible concealment? (dyson)"

There are degrees of protection. You don't let your children play on the highway, but you don't keep them locked in the house so they can't hurt themselves playing in the back yard.

We are having this discussion here for several reasons. One is that this forum was set up for discussions like ours now, obviously for the ETs to study us and our primitive interactions so they can fine-tune their contact initiative methodologies. Another is for us to teach each other and learn from each other. Disputes are an absolutely vital part of life and learning, as long as they remain respectful and non-acrimonious.

"Tatsächlich ist das Gros der Menschen in ein Stadium verfallen, in dem sich das kommunizierende Sichauseinandersetzen mit dem Nächsten sowie das Diskutieren ebenso kaum oder nicht mehr finden lässt wie auch nicht das Sichauseinandersetzen mit den globalen Geschehen, denn diese Notwendigkeiten sind bereits vielen verlorengegangen."

(Actually, the majority of humans has fallen into a state in which disputes participated in with neighbors, as well as discussions, are just as rarely or no longer to be found, as neither are quarrels with global events, because these necessities have already been mostly lost.)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.56.ratgeber.htm

My friend Michael will certainly correct me if I'm wrong, but he brought it up because the views I hold are not only different to his about Crop Circles and the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, (and, until recently, the untouchable paedophile elite), etc., but they are also quite the opposite to the most recent statements from Billy about these two important topics, so Michael wanted me to publicly sort out why I think the way I do, which I've tried to do, in spite of the complexity involved and the broad background required.

Don't forget, Hodari, that what sets us human beings apart from the rest of the animal kingdom is our unique ability to exchange complex verbal information about the nature of the spirit. This is represented by this discussion forum.

I point out the possible concealment because, as I explained, only we Earthlings can do it, and when it is demonstrated by the general acceptance of the truth, the ETs & BEAM will provide more information to us.

I hope this answers you questions.

Cheers!

Dyson

Sonik_01

Post Number: 140
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Norm.

Why dont you ask him directly in pointed questions about the Protocols of Zion and crop circles. Include both questions - who cares? Weave it in a way where you ask both questions in the same question. Im sure that you're smart enough to do that. His answer SHOULD SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL! If he's trying to protect you, take his protection and use head for once or you'll end up in jail ! The worse part is that you'll be taking some of our more gullible members to the same fate as you or to a madhouse with your stupid paranoia! I know you'll answer back angrily like a true Neanderthal but I don't care.

Sonik_01

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1086
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7,

In reply to your archived post, 1224 - you wrote, "One of my greatest "tests" or "lessons" has been to control my anger whenever I run into stupidity. This has been an ongoing lesson, over and over, which I am slowly getting right ..."

In one of the early contacts - I think in one of Wendelle's books - Billy is being driven half out of his wits at the hands of the illogical people he finds himself having to deal with day in and day out. They are really pushing him to the end of his tether. Semjase patiently explains that it is simply because he is so logical, that illogical people have this natural effect on him and that's the way it is for logical people all over the universe - or words to that effect. That made me feel better, because I do know how you feel, although I subsumed anger into my cosmic energy bank several years ago, thank goodness. It's SUCH a waste of energy!

Somewhere - probably in Chapter 32 of OM, we are taught that "the truth is powerless against stupidity". I've grown to see it as a welcome challenge for me, and I'm one of those people who seems to have to make himself difficult challenges and tests. I am blessed to be able to have a very (mutually) rewarding friendship with my 26 year old nephew (who lost his dad a couple years ago) who has birth-trauma-related brain damage, which means he is both physically and intellectually challenged. He teaches me more than he knows. And that's a lesson too. :-)

Hang in there!

Cheers!

Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1087
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Elba,

Just because Billy says that Crop Circles are made with boards and ropes, and Sixto Paz says that they are made by extraterrestrials doesn't mean that either answer is correct. If you try your best and still can't seem to get to the bottom of a complicated problem, I don't see much harm in trusting someone as good as Billy, whose great love/wisdom means that he knows the best way to do the best thing for people, both in general and as individuals. I have great trust in the ethical integrity of Billy and the Plejaren. If I was half as smart as Billy, I'd be a lot better man than I am now.

Salud!

Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1087
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bronzedesk,

Have you ever watched a pair of professional boxers?

After the fight - unless they are VERY bad sportsmen - they embrace and usually say nice things about each other. This must appear odd to people who don't understand a boxing match.

Believe me, brother, you've got it all wrong about Michael and me. He's a smart guy and knows just how to squeeze more information out of me, for which I did (and do) thank him for affording me that opportunity.

Now I'm not saying that my friend Michael and I were boxing, but it's a good metaphor, and we were certainly having a good dispute, in public for a change - they are customarily email exchanges. He and I are old warhorses who obviously enjoy a bit of rough-and-tumble from time to time. He's one of those guys who thinks it's "fun" to (figuratively) walk into a strange bar late at night in a rough neighbourhood and poke his chin at the local tough guys. He wades onto those skeptibunker forums and makes his broadsword of truth sing. I'm a bit less enthusiastic these days about going into enemy territory the way Michael does, but I'll still not run from a fight! You know the feeling. Surely. You're an old soldier. ;-)

As to the suggestion that punches may have been thrown which may have been judged by the referees as being below the belt, I didn't see it that way, and I don't think my worthy opponent would either, nor should you. A debate like that provides everybody with a sterling opportunity to show what s/he's made of. We all have free will, and we can always choose the high road or the low road, even though the high road generally demands a steep climb for us Earth folks!

I don't have much money, nor material possessions, but I try to preserve what honour I have managed to achieve in my life because I accept the truth of the Book of Truth when it says:

Ehre

OM 32:1117. (A human’s honor is more important than money and possessions.)

Peace in wisdom,
Dyson

Michael_horn

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taking last things first, the idea that Billy could have covered himself, so to speak, by saying the crop circles were man-made, meaning including ETs, could be a plausible explanation. But my own understanding when Billy answered my question about them was that we both were referring to human beings of the Earth.

I could have been wrong in my understanding of course. And Billy is clever enough to glide by certain sensitive topics but I don't even find this topic that sensitive. I think that the likelihood that he doesn't either - and that he doesn't have the time or interest in non-sensitive matters to cautiously create an illusion - then would still leave us looking for the substantiation to the claim that Billy is "lying" about these things.

The other fact leading away from that conclusion is Christian's comment, seemingly reinforcing the understanding that most of us drew from Meier's answer, i.e. they're made by terrestrials.

Norm's suggestion seems like a logical, clear cut way of getting a direct answer. Kind of like not just thinking outside the box...but also thinking straight and logically.

Now, Dyson has a very lengthy response that I'm going to address in a hopefully brief manner that clarifies my position.

As far as the crop circle issue is concerned, and I think I may have said this before...I actually don't care who made them. Yes, I find them fascinating and I still find it hard to accept that they weren't made by some off-worlders. Of course my awareness of the various anomalies/effects on the stalks, etc. contributed to this perspective, many years ago. In the grand scheme of things, lovely as they are, they rank far, far, far below the importance of the Meier case and its teaching. I've never argued that they are or aren't absolutely from here or there. I actually kind of like it when Billy says something that I have trouble accepting as being true. And, as you may have noticed, I usually say things like, "According to the information in the case..." That should be pretty clear and simple, I'm really not a "if Billy says it, it's true" guy.

It should also be pretty clear and simple that the issue for me is that you are stating that he's lying about it, rather than even stating that you think/believe or suppose, etc., that he's lying, or even could be lying. So you keep repeating your statement without, as far as a quick glance revealed to me, even saying that he may be using concealment instead, which would also have given you an opportunity to bang us over the head with your quotes from the teaching, though thanks for the translations.

You know, the problem with using the excerpts from the translations as you use them is that your efforts to "teach" in this manner not only come across as a bit heavy-handed and all-knowing but you seem to overlook the possibility that they may apply to you every bit as much as to those of us/me that you effectively berate with them. My suggestion, resist the temptation because the other problem with it is that you end up doing in spades the very thing that you're now insinuating in my direction, making Billy's word (as the effective author of the teaching) "gospel". As I said, I don't think you'll find much "Billy says" from me that's intended to assert that it has to be true. I actually have no problem with the crop circles being made by anyone from anywhere...I do have a problem with the way in which you're handling and interpreting this. It appears to me you're very attached to the crop circles as not being earth human made...and that it's only because you have really thought it out you know that. Not that you think you know it, as, as I said before.

As I said in the beginning, I think that Norm's suggestion is clear and simple (I do like that word) and unless preceded by something from FIGU addressing all this, should be the first question in the new round.

I think that it would also help clarify the issue with the PoZ. I guess one of the things that seems odd to me is that a group as supposedly cunning, devious, bent on world domination, etc., would indeed create such an easy opportunity for smart people to debunk, expose it, etc. Not real good conspirators in my opinion. But wait, even before you're tempted to type out about how all that works and don't I see the brilliance of it, etc., let's put the question directly to Billy.

Before going further, let me make it clear that I really don't have a big investment in the answer. By that I mean that I simply like to know the truth, which as Dyson correctly points out, is most dependent on our own diligent hard work. But not everybody arrives at the same conclusions of course, which is also part of the fun. For me this is a lot about perception, specifically about Dyson's stick-like-glue certainty about Billy lying, as he unambiguously states with all qualifications considered, it's still not...concealment. And the reason that I'm concerned with that is because of the credibility factor of this work of course.

Again, remember, I only say "I know" about things that I can prove to the best of my ability. In situations where the subject is crop circles or the PoZ, as I mentioned, I truly don't have sufficient interest, and therefore time, to spend in researching them. Now, referring back to how I do represent the material, since both of these topics fall into that category for me, you can bet that I will say about them, "according to the information in the case...", which would apply whether Billy says this or that about them.

While these two topics may be specific interests and fields of deep study for you, Dyson, my only real concern about this issue of your statements firmly contradicting what Meier said is, again, the apparent dissonance here between the two positions. Since we do make a couple of assumptions, i.e. that Meier is indeed knowledgeable and that he doesn't lie, we have an opportunity here to get some much needed clarity. I don't at all rule out that Meier is simply playing zen-like semantic games with us but it's not the first thing that occurs to me. Further, should it be the case that he is indeed simply throwing grains of sand in oyster shells in this manner, that's fine with me too and it will keep me on my toes even more.

Let's find out though, shall we?

Now, regarding this, "Or does this stance of yours have anything to do with the loyalty oath all would-be FIGU members are required to sign as a condition of membership? This is not a rhetorical question." My only answer is: Are you serious?

As far as the Nexus event and my perceptions are concerned, issues of pedophilia, etc. Let me first say that from my first meeting with Billy to my most recent, as well as with everyone I've met at FIGU, I have sensed no paranoia whatsoever. Certainly Billy, as the target of many assassins, could be forgiven for walking around, looking over his shoulder and being suspicious of everyone (as opposed to merely cautious, which he is). Need I really point out that such is not the case?

Sometimes we create and/or bring with us certain energies that attract, amplify encourage, etc. others to react to us in certain ways. The former (?) Aussie intelligence guy you refer to is someone I interacted with over a several day period too. While I was aware of his particular kind of questions, etc., I didn't feel threatened by him (maybe I am gullible) and, since I presume he knew at least as much about me as he did about you, since I was the person representing the Meier material, which may possibly represent a greater threat than you in the overall scheme of things, let's just say that we experienced our interactions with him differently.

But more than just that, or the other person that you mentioned, I was pointing out that you brought a palpable, for lack of a better word, paranoia into the environment with you. That was my experience of it. Having also worked somewhat closely in a year-long project with another high intelligent, highly inferentially perceiving (paranoid, in my opinion) person, your behavior/presence re-stimulated my sensors in that area. Again, my impressions. Truthfully though, I think some other people have also picked up similar impressions. We may be wrong. I will not be unhappy if I am. I simply like knowing the truth and, after many years of having to learn to trust my own perceptions, analysis, sense, etc., I'd rather risk being wrong than not declare what is true for me.

Also, let me say that I recall, somewhere, perhaps in the teaching, perhaps in something Billy said, that there are times when one doesn't risk their lives - or the lives of others - in declaring the truth. Wisdom often requires that we get a good, objective grasp of the reality of a situation. I think that some of the points that people have made about your having been incarcerated is that you were absolutely knowledgeable enough in that particular teaching to have avoided such a circumstance. So, nowhere do I doubt that there are horrendous people, groups, pedophiles, etc. and that you may have been on to them - or that you also may have also falsely accused some people, I don't know - I just doubt your judgment in some matters, certainly in light of the warnings about the consequences that many voiced to you, myself included. I may still have a record somewhere of our exchange wherein I voiced my concerns about your course.

So I hope that I have made my own concerns clear:

I simply want to resolve the so-called "lying" issue primarily and permanently.

I'd love to continue reading your translations...but not have to seek shelter from their overly righteous misuse.

Please also note that Meier has frequently said, including in the opening of our film, that the "purpose of life is the evolution of consciousness." We have been pointed to certain key, core elements of how to go about this. It will be a many millions of years process. For those of us who don't speak German, or for those that do, we still have to apply the basics so that the "from the inside out" revelations, consciousness awareness, self-responsibility, wisdom, etc. can be experienced. For those who are wise enough, a great deal of time can be spent on contemplating the available words of wisdom in the teaching, in any language. While repetition, which is abundant in the teaching, is a necessary means of education, there's nothing that says that we must have to have everything hammered into our heads, in a zillion different ways, over and over, to learn. It's not the quantity of the material but the quality and what we do with each morsel that is available to us. In some ways, because English speakers appear to have "less", those who are the truth seekers will surely treasure those gifts and extract the greatest value from them.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I of course second Dyson's comments that this is not an exchange done in a hostile spirit. We are both big boys (well, he's a lot bigger than I am but I'm older) and we can enjoy mixing it up here. We are indeed searching for the same thing and, perhaps I can speak for Dyson when I say, we don't take things personally, at least not as one may assume.

We've both been called, accused, thought and spoken of as far, far worse than what you may perceive in our exchanges. And we also know that we're not our personalities, however adorable they may be.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

Thanks for all that. I appreciate your patience.

I won't flog poor old Dobbin much more, but I did want - for the sake of putting your mind at ease - to briefly point out just two things.

This is from my most recent posting to you:

DD "You write, "My point is that you are still giving what he has clearly stated the old wink-wink, nudge-nudge and effectively calling him a...liar."

That's right, I am, but an ethical "liar". They (and I) prefer the expression "concealer", because, here on Earth, the word "liar" carries pejorative connotations which do not, in the slightest way, apply to either Billy or the Plejaren. This is the central plank in my argument."

To which you replied, just now:

MH "So you keep repeating your statement without, as far as a quick glance revealed to me, even saying that he may be using concealment instead, which would also have given you an opportunity to bang us over the head with your quotes from the teaching, though thanks for the translations."

OK? "They (and I) prefer the expression 'concealer'". That's what I wrote, and this irresolvable issue now seems to have slotted itself into the "language problem" basket (semantics).

So, ethical "concealer" (for our own good). Not "liar". It also illustrates my point about the perils of "a quick glance" as opposed to a deep and attentive scrutiny.

The second and final point I'll make deals with the idea that this dispute can be simply settled once and for all if we just ask Billy a straight couple of questions in which he will be forced to provide us with simple straight answers, and he'll have to either admit that he was concealing the truth, or finally "come clean" and tell us how all those scientific and mathematical anomalies, etc. were done with boards and ropes, as well as all the other stuff about all those other things like chemtrails and the Protocols and so on and so forth.

As much as I can see the appeal in getting someone to decide what's true or not, Billy says that is up to each and every one of us, and nobody, not even he, can do it for us. To do so would be to take it on faith. He won't LET us just believe in him, even if we want to, and if we insist, then (Look out for the the quote!):

OM 53:26 "Wer die Wahrtheit nicht mit seinem Verstande, sondern mit Glauben erfassen will, der kann die Früchte aus ihr nicht ernten."

(He who will not comprehend the truth with his reason, but with his belief, cannot harvest the fruit from it.)

That's my very favourite quote from OM, and I think it sums up the whole ball of wax better than any other.

So there is an insuperable logical problem in Norm's idea which I simply don't see any way past. I can try to illustrate it with a little translation I did a few years ago of one of Hans-Georg's articles. It's only short, but aptly illustrates my point. It's preceded by a brief introduction from me.

The below is an unofficial translation of a short excerpt from an outstanding article by core-group member Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer, which was published in FIGU Special Bulletin #28 in September 2006. www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s28/nasa.htm Hans's article includes various selected excerpts from the Contact Reports which go into some detail about the Apollo 11 hoax, and the below translation has been made to demonstrate that - due to FIGU's unique status - irresponsibly publishing everything known to be true could result in fatal danger to the FIGU members at the SSSC. Had someone openly asked FIGU whether people had landed on the Moon in 1969, FIGU would have had to have somehow avoided giving a straight answer or would have had to say something like, "FIGU Switzerland distances itself from claims that the Apollo 11 Moon landing was not genuine." Logic suggests that there may indeed still be other matters of equal or even greater sensitivity that might elicit a similar reply, and for the same prudent reasons.

Es ist ein schöpferisches Gesetz, dass sich fruchtbarer Samen allmählich im stillen entwickelt, um eines Tages kraftvoll ans Licht der Welt zu stossen.

It is a creational law that fertile seeds gradually, quietly develop to one day powerfully thrust into the light of the world.

Anfang der 1990er Jahre waren in den Medien plötzlich vereinzelte Meldungen und Informationen zu vernehmen, die einen möglichen Betrug, bewusste Fälschung oder eine politisch motivierte Inszenierung der ersten angeblichen Mondlandung in den Raum stellten.

At the start of the 1990’s, suddenly there were isolated reports and information to examine in the media that a possible deception, deliberate falsification, or a politically motivated staging of the first alleged Moon landing had been put in place.

In der FIGU-Kerngruppe wurde dieses Thema bereits früh und Jahre zuvor schon besprochen und durch die ausserirdisch-plejarischen Quellen erläutert.

In the FIGU core group, this theme was already discussed earlier and years before, and elucidated by the extraterrestrial Plejaren sources.

Gemäss dem eindringlichen Rat der Plejaren und der Ebene Arahat Athersata wurde jedoch damals auf eine Veröffentlichung der Wahrheit und der tatsächlichen Fakten über die fingierte erste US-Mondlandung verzichtet.

However, pursuant to the urgent advice of the Plejaren and the Arahat Athersata level, at that time, a publication of the truth and the actual facts about the feigned first U.S. Moon landing was abandoned.

Zu gross waren die Gefahren lebensgefährlicher Angriffe auf das Center und die Mitglieder in Hinterschmidrüti.

The dangers of life-threatening attacks on the centre and the members in Hinterschmidrüti were too great.

Vor allem auch darum, weil verschiedene an dieser manipulierten Mondlandung beteiligte Personen kurzerhand durch inszenierte Unfälle oder Krankheiten usw. ermordet worden waren, wenn sie ihr Schweigen zu brechen versuchten.

Above all, this was also because various persons participating in the manipulated Moon landing had been abruptly murdered through staged accidents or illnesses, and so forth, when they attempted to break their silence.

Durch eine frühzeitige Enthüllung konnten als Folge selbst kriegerische Handlungen nicht ausgeschlossen werden.

Even military action could not be ruled out as a consequence of premature exposure.

Nachdem sich die kritischen Stimmen jedoch weltweit ausgeweitet hatten und sogar aus wissenschaftlichen Kreisen die Zweifel und Kritik an der Raumfahrttechnik der 1960er Jahre immer stärker wurden, hat sich in diesen Belangen auch für die FIGU die Situation grundlegend geändert.

However, after the critical voices had spread worldwide, and, even from scientific circles, the doubt about, and criticism of, the space travel technology of the 1960’s became ever stronger, the situation in these matters had also fundamentally altered for FIGU.

Durch die rasante Entwicklung wurde eine Veröffentlichung und offene Nennung der vorliegenden plejarischen Informationen zu einem der grössten Schwindel der Menschheitsgeschichte möglich.

Because of this rapid development, publication and open naming of the available Plejaren information then became possible regarding one of the greatest swindles in human history.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Meier.Mondv6p70.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 91
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Dyson,

Accepted, however no matter how professional and how courteous after any of these so called professional fights...the purpose is to win and believe me they don't hold back any of the punches in the ring that are meant to deliberately Mame or put down the opponent! That's why they have to sometimes throw in the towel to stop the fight for fear of death simply not so much for pity but there's no large purse in that for both promoters or the fighters !!!

As for me being ashamed... no, never! But definitely sad and disappointed!

We've got to get there, in one whole piece not just in bits and pieces!

Mat
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Victor

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

allo, I want to know truth about crop circles and poz but dyson no go to ask billy question now. I no understand why not? Can norm or someone else ask question please?

Matt

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope all parties/people can agree to disagree amicably if nothing is reached.

Also a reminder that everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter what.

peace

Edward

Post Number: 1723
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Not to forget, that Quetzal(/Ptaah?) and Billy went out a number of times, to
witness with their own eyes, that Crop Circles were produced by human beings;
individuals whom just want to pull a 'gag' on humanity. Some, jokers...they
were! Which, I also watched a couple of times on the Science Channels, and
other docs. They were Consciously, producing this joke!

Thus, Billy witnessed it with his own eyes. And of course, as Michael also
state: "Creational Impulses", directed to certain sensitive individuals, whom
would produce them, on ANY...media, within their reach. PC graphics, etc...

And, not to forget, - Interdimentional TERRESTRIAL HUMANS -, even, generating
them!

Possibly, making their presence known, in such fashion. Feeding us bit-by-bit,
so to speak. Let us put the 'puzzle' together...our selves.

And concerning: PoZ "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion."

I once posted, some insight concerning it. And which, even has been examined
by ceratin researchers, which was aired on one of the Science Channels, and
some others. And, which they too....came to conclusion, that it was all a
HOAX, fabricated by one individual, just to obtain greater importance of
himself, into ceratin documents, which he incorporated into what is known, as:
"Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion."

Just conduct a Search (with Search Engine), and you can read how I formulated
the information. Thus, if Billy and Chris said that it was all a HOAX, it must
be the FACT of TRUTH! As, is Confirmed by those docs, I watched. Thus, it does
make sense what Billy and Christian stated, without a spot of doubt.

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 787
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael and Dyson,

Ultimately, the level of in-depth conversation, regardless of the topic, has greatly increased with this latest installment between yourselves, and others here. Such context is always welcome for any forum site that wishes to grow in an intelligent, intellectual, manner.

While we are welcoming of all our (learning) English-as-a-second-language friends from around our world, their postings can lack in the richness of expression, and in its design. What has just now occurred between two of our well respected members, as well as being witnessed by any new readers, is a quality argument/discussion that gives energy for all involved.

Maybe this was the point, because truthfully, the answer for either of your positions was right there in front of both of you. I was gonna say something, but it started getting really quite good, and why ruin a good thing!

When we just agree to disagree, we continue down that road of just accepting/bypassing something before us and lose our ability of discernment and effective reasoning.

Now if I had a good supply of popcorn ready I would-a prodded these two characters along and maybe got a sequel or two... maybe next time....
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 562
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two entire thread pages dedicated to topics like Protocols of Zion, crop circles, pedophiles, chem trails....in my opinion, what a waste of space....there are zillions of webpages, authors, journalists, contactees, conspiracy theorists and "secret organizations" which provide tons of information about such topics. For I while I thought I was at the ATS forum, or the paracast forum, and I realize I'm not....for me it's quite sad to watch all forum members being attracted to the most trivial and uninteresting matters and topics of the teachings. You are diverting attention from what really matters, the SPIRIT teaching.

No positive results will emerge from discussing topics related to socalled conspiracy theories. As I said, there are zillion people and resources handling and spreading that kind of information for more than 3 decades, and what have they achieved? Well...."Divide, and you'll conquer".

On the other side, he who informs others about concepts like reincarnation, the spirit, creation , its laws and commandments, human history, human psychology, overpopulation, the psyche, the consciousness, storage banks, fluidalforces etc etc, he will harvest both short term and what's more important, long term results because he'll be able to spread information which does not depend on space or time, he'll be spreading information of a very different nature than "conspiracy theories", information which will survive on its own 800 years and also 800 billion years in the future. So the choice is yours.

This recent discussion can be resumed in two sentences:

-The conspiracy theory way of thinking: "If my perception of reality does not match Billy's statements, then Billy is automatically lying, concealing or hiding something."
-The spirit teaching way of thinking: "If my perception of reality does no match Billy's statements, then I will put what I do not/can not understand in quarantine, until my perception of reality grows and evolves. It is much more advisable to plainly and modestly say "I don't know" than hurrying to accuse somebody of lying, concealing or hiding information. In the Q&A section, Billy commonly answers "I don't know". His perception of reality, (=consciousness) is limited, but not as limited as ours. Also, we have to keep in mind that in order to perceive reality correctly, Billy receives help from the Plejaren, a race of extraterrestrials who have developed a series of miracolous machines (scanners, visors, detectors, measuring devices) we terrestrials could only dream of....

I'm not saying we should blindly accept everything reported by Billy or the plejaren, I'm just saying it its quite obvious that those people have a broader perspective of reality than us, and in case of conflictive views, their opinions should be seriously taken in consideration/evaluation. In terms of perception of reality, we are a 6 year old kid and they are full grown adults. I admit it. Ptaah uses to say "Es ist Schade, dass er sich nicht
belehren lässt". (It's a pity that people are not willing to be taught/instructed when they get in contact with the truth).

Just my thoughts, Salome.

Earthling

Post Number: 408
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, you wrote -
"The spirit teaching way of thinking: "If my perception of reality does no match Billy's statements, then I will put what I do not/can not understand in quarantine, until my perception of reality grows and evolves."

-----------------------------

Regarding Billy's not favorable statement concerning the sow's pear, I must disagree with our Prophet. I rather like Gaucamole and all derivates of the Sow's pear. I always have and I can not understand his condemnation of the innocent fruit.

==============================================

http://theyfly.com/The_Dangers_of_Soy.htm

Billy: "I have eaten Tofu already in several variations; however, no form has tasted delicious to me but rather repulsed me.

To me it appears like a disgusting form of paper-mache or polyurethane, in any case, inedible, which is why I do not understand that many people stuff themselves with it and rave about it.

In this regard it is the same phenomenon as with the tasteless and flavourless sow's pear, respectively the avocado fruit, which once was genetically manipulated and grown for pigs’ food, which in our time, nevertheless, is used by people as food."

Msmichelle

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Hector and with some of the others. However next time there's any discussion, please members speak in your own language....what do I mean??? Stop including "Billy's words, quotes, books, etc" in your sentences when you're relying your "own thoughts and opinions". It's a form of preaching, prophesying and patronizing to use the "words" of others as your own in order to promote your opinion, conclusion and or belief. If you are presenting "fact", then give credit where credit is due. I think some of us are getting caught up in "Billy's words, books, etc." and taken them as "our own words" in order to give strenght to our statements.

peace

Smukhuti

Post Number: 277
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, those are exactly my feelings.
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 278
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was thinking that if Billy has said "Don't even trust me", it is because of a three reasons:

- First, a blind trust in anything destroys free-thinking and Billy won't want that.

- Second, Billy will be the last person to to know, when he has deviated from the path of righteousness. While it sound outlandish, it is certainly a remote possibility. Around 1900, there was somebody (called UHK???) who was in touch with Arahat Athersata, but distorted their message into religious mould. So its possible for Billy too - however ridiculous it might sound.

- And lastly, it is a fact that Billy has concealed facts for the safety of the mission by either keeping mum or by giving silent consent to wrongful suppositions. In some cases, some people might argue that he has lied (and lets not make a taboo out of this).

See contact note 1 where Semjase spoke an untruth statement - "I am called Semjase and I come from the Pleiades". Am I to believe that Billy, with his spiritual ability and his capability of deriving knowledge from storage banks would not know that Semjase was telling the untruth?
Only because the nature of the lie was selfless and for the greater good of the mission and humanity, strange as it sound, again, it will be more appropriate to classify this as concealment than as a lie. Read http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_028 and you will get "Therefore when, in the aforementioned example by Kant, the presence of the one sought by the murderer is concealed by the neighbour, then that has nothing to do with a lie or an evasive lie, rather solely and alone with a fact's concealment, which results due to reasons of conscience and for the protection of the life of another human being."....and does not Semjase's lie (concealment) help the mission by exposing frauds and thus aid the mission and in the long run prevent degeneration and murders out of religious confusion and Gewalt?
Salome.
Suv

Rarena

Post Number: 569
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase was indeed from the direction of the Pleiades and that was not a lie... However, that she was from beyond the Pleiades, was not mentioned.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 279
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

I don't know how "from the Pleiades" can be equated with "from the direction of Pleiades". It's like you are in U.S. and I am in India and I go to U.S. and say I'm from Pakistan but do not say I'm from beyond Pakistan, i.e. from India.

While I do recall Billy once say in an interview that these beings are from the direction of Pleiades, but here Semjase clearly is stating an untruth and laying the foundation for the concealment. My point in the above post was to say that while Semjase speaks an untruth statement by earth standards, Billy's teaching would actually designate it as a concealment.

Similarly, when Billy says "I don't know" despite knowing something which might be dangerous for the mission (hypothetically speaking - as I do not know if there has been such case but suspect so), that would be a lie by earth standards, but a concealment as per Billy's teaching because these ensure that there is no harm to anybody associated to the mission (an act of selfless conscience) and also that there is no danger to the mission.

From Bulletin 28:

Concealment of, or remaining silent about, facts are, nevertheless, always and without exception a question of conscience, which can only be resolved through clear reason and in compliance with the related laws.

This is the viewpoint of the spiritual teaching, which, as is apparent, is not compatible with the stated views of terrestrial philosophers, who, in their thinking as well as their expositions and explanations, are able to speak and philosophise in a way pertaining to purely material intellectual rationality.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page