Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through March 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anday727

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GreetingsFromDAL

Sonik_01

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, Dejan!

You've really outdone yourself this time.

Congrats!

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 878
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, Dejan! Thanks!

Semjase LIVES!

Happy BEAMday!

Matt

Post Number: 114
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! Top marks for the fantastic image of Semjase!

Syn

Post Number: 258
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

damn thats great.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Kingman

Post Number: 760
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Billy!
a friend in america
Shawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 358
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most realistic , Dejan , just beautiful .

Kind Thanks , Mark

Techieatwork

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I know you don't read this, but hopefully someone passes these messages on:

Happy birthday Billy, from me. :-) (smiley face)
--
Salome
Carlos

Syn

Post Number: 259
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

happy birfday billeh.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Marbar

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Meier!!

Dejan, that is one of your best drawings so far. Is it possible for you to do a drawing of Ptaah and Quetzal like that?

Anday727

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vielen Dank fuer die Blumen :-)

Sonik, Dyson, Matt, Syn, Mark, Thanks for kind words dear friends.
Marbar, I'm glad that you like it. Regarding your question... well, very possible... but let me explain.
The actual picture is one of my desktop pictures [here in low res of course], but the original photo real image of JHRH Semjase was created as my present for Billy's last year birthday. Because of that reason I never put it online, rather did this combination with my old drawing... just for fun, as I did with my profile avatar picture on facebook.

This Year I've sent to Billy something similar as a birthday present... the photo real portrait of JHWH Quetzal ;)

A small tradition, started with the portrait of Asket.
Billy always send a letter to me with his thanks, and I hope that he will like this new one too.

Salome,
Dejan

Elreyjr

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dejan,

How about that of Billy Eduard Albert Meier's also? For his next Birthday possibly?

Jun

Markcampbell

Post Number: 359
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A belated Birthday greeting , Billy .

Salome , Mark

Edward

Post Number: 1645
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dejan.....

Long time no see!

When you enter....you DO...enter!

Love the portrait! Some 'final touch', eh!?

And, of course: 'Happy Birthday' to Billy...you all!!

Edward.

Anday727

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,
Well, something like that...
Thanks.
All the Best!

Dear Techieatwork, regarding your post no. 40:

"During that time, our wounded army will be abroad. They will stay in a place surrounded by the sea and will be fed and nursed by friends from over the seas. Then, their wounds healed, they will come back home in ships. They will free Serbia and all of the territories where our brothers live."

Well, I've spent some time reading the so called "Kremna Prophecies" by Milos and his nephew Mitar Tarabic. I think that now you can find 16 different editions of the same book, and they are... well, full of fabricated stories that Tarabic's never really predicted. But... something is true, very true.

Regarding the above mentioned, there is no connection with Australia... The historical facts are:

"The Germans started their attack from the north and by December 1915 had defeated the Serbs. The Serbian Army and Government fled to the Greek island of Kérkira
(Corfu) in 1916. There they regrouped, and after a full recovery they sailed for Salonika where they formed a new front with other allied armies. After much heavy fighting, Serbia was finally free and reunited with the other southern Slav nations [Croats and Slovenians], whose territories had been part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. During the German occupation, a large number of people in Serbia died of hunger and sickness...

Find more here:
http://www.progressions.info/Mitar%20Tarabich.pdf

Salome,
Dejan

Earthling

Post Number: 395
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact 239, per Benji's latest translation efforts, a 'Mahali Dama' is mentioned; does anyone know what or who that is?

======================================

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=386805075&blogId=530262942

"Billy:
Which you also admirably succeeded in doing, even though it really could have backfired into your eye. I’m extremely glad, however, that everything went well and that nothing bad happened and also that it was fun for you. You know, I can understand both of you very well, maybe only too well, because the urge often arises within me simply to set out again and resume my adventurous life of earlier times, even if just for a short time, even just as a vacation, as both of you have done this. Two or three days would already be something. Maybe it will happen once, who knows? Maybe you or Quetzal or anyone one else of you could drop me off sometime, somewhere where I could just be by myself for two or three days. Perhaps it would be possible for you to take me to the Himalayas once, where I could go on a search for the legendary Mahali Dama.

Ptaah:
70. This possibility could be taken into consideration.
71. But whether you could see one of these beings through this, that I cannot decide.
72. Indeed, I would see a chance with you, for I know your often perseverance while pursuing the area of legends, when you want to achieve something.
73. For this reason, I am ready to accept that you would actually succeed in seeing a Mahali Dama."

Justsayno

Post Number: 160
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling, I think it means the Yeti.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah in earlier contact notes, there were indications to yeti in himalayas...but is this mahali dama a different being to yeti...if it was yeti,billy could have said "yeti" instead of mahali dama...or is it a different breed of yeti...
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Mahigitam

Post Number: 138
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 239, Friday, December 20, 1991

Billy : ....in the future, may we use the space photos snapped by me and make them publicly accessible?

Ptaah : That should be omitted under all circumstances.I cannot give permission for this.Only Guido is, according to our knowledge, still in possession of space pictures. Nevertheless, he may not utilize these under any circumstances; otherwise, we would have
to destroy these as well, which would cause us very much sorrow, because for a much later time, they will be of great utility, which Guido won’t experience, however, because this will be long after his time. "much later time, they will be of great utility"....how wud these photos most probably with no original negatives/slides be of great utility?

IMO those photos might be showing up some strange phenomenon in space or the Plejaren
ships which must be of some importance to us terrestrials/scientists...or could it be in anyway helpful as an evidence of the authenticity of the case?
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Edward

Post Number: 1719
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitham....

I personally, think there may be shots which bear certain aspects, which is
better off not to reveal, as of yet. Let them, our today's scientists, and
what nots, 'discover' such aspects for themselves, first.

Some aspects, Earthlings can just not handle, so to speak. Thus: I think the
Plejarans take excellent precautions.

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What if the mahali dama was the yeti's spiritual leader/cia agent ?

Kingman

Post Number: 788
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and the Plejaren right again!

US state concludes daylight savings time actually wastes energy, not saves it.

http://www.physorg.com/news187946326.html

-------------
Shawn, does this post belong here? Or would it be better placed in the 'Prophecies and Predictions' subtopic?

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 22, 2010)
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 1960
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does any one remember coming across information in Gary Kinder's Book "Light Years" regarding Billy's time travels? I seem to remember a quote regarding Billy traveling back in time to meet Moses? I have a copy of the book and have been reading it, but haven't come across the passage yet, so I may be mistaken.

Thanks
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page