Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 10, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through April 10, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is great.

Its about time this nutter got a spoon full of his own medicine.

He has also put his foot right in the pooh pooh this time, I think, by claiming he has some connection with a member of the hosting company.

Wow korff, you sure know how to make "enemies" and how to shot yourself in the head.

No doubt this loony will be back doing the same s**t he is good at..... nothing of any value to anyone.

Thanks Michael

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Markcampbell

Post Number: 435
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know , Kaptain Kough has accused Billy of being a fraud , starting from the time that he( KKK) posed as someone else , therby perpetrating a fraud , himself .

He also boasts some faked UFO photographs that mimic Billy's 1970's photographs ( some 40 years into the age of photoshop , which didn't exist in the '70's). Does he really think that anyone besides other nutters who are out for internet glory won't make that connection ?

His rudeness is extremely odd . He actually applied for a job in the same email as announcing the death of someone he wanted to replace ? Please tell me that no one has ever done that ! That's a new low ! Even for Kreepy .

Edward

Post Number: 1729
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Thank you for your updates on KKK.

SEE: now, all is - Backfiring - on HIM!

He is just over-producing/exposing himself, in public, and now, he faces the
Consequences!

Well, now all the people can SEE and Acknowledge what a - Villain - he really
is...:-)

Some...Cartoon Character, he is...eh....

Edward.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 210
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark Campbell is exactly right. Not only has Korff's book been thoroughly revealed for the predictable pack of lies that it is, but he, twice, went to FIGU under false identities, disguising and representing himself as someone other than who he is. So his entire foundation is one that is based on lies, from the very beginning to now...the end.

He tried to portray it all as some kind of undercover mission, one that required him to slither around like a snake in the grass, sneaking about like a thief in the night, in a place (often too) openly accessible to people from all over the world. He shamelessly deceived, and abused the openness and goodwill of, the people at FIGU and is even proud of having done so. Imagine, a person so obviously lacking in decency, integrity, honesty, etc. that he extols his vermin like behavior as some kind of a virtue.

Of course, this outrageously cowardly activity is almost laughable when one contemplates how many men, women and little children freely walk about the center, which is also home to Meier, family members and others. While the children may be innocently enjoying the quaint little statues of elf-like beings in the beautiful gardens, cowardly Korff is playing cloak-and-dagger - some kind of an "agent" in his mind alone.

Fortunately, the UK based web hosting company reacted promptly to my pointing out to them Korff's death threats and defamatory attacks. In fact, they then pulled Korff's site down shortly after receiving an email from me quoting his claims that the company had been complicit with him, to which the CEO of the company responded:

"This email is libelous in that it attempts to paint us as having a position in this dispute. As such it falls foul of the following condition in our Acceptable Terms of Service..."

Not only did he disavow any position, he specifically stated the following, which also forever brands Korff as the lowlife that many others have long perceived him to be:

"(We) did not send back edits or in any way endorse the site content. Our only relationship with Mr. Korff is his attempt to apply for Bill's job in the same breath that he announced he was dead, something we found deeply offensive to the life and memory of our Marketing Director.

In light of this further violation of our goodwill and terms of service, I have instructed our technical team that the site be suspended. This will be actioned in the next few hours.

...and I will be seeking to defend our hard working staff from any further abuse in a robust and proactive manner and to the maximum possible extent under international law."

Now Korff has found some other obscure party to host his site, proudly boasting of the deliberately hidden from public record nature of it. Of course in his delusional, paranoid and cowardly way, he fails to notice how this demolishes any possible particle of credibility; hurling venom and invective from behind a dark curtain.

He has so discredited himself now even in the broader, professional community that all that is necessary in rebuttal - should there even be the need for it in decent company - is to refer to the fact that his own web hosting company got rid of him, citing Korff's own offensive and libelous claims against them.

Ironically, while he continues to rail against the "imaginary Ptaah", he fulfills each and every foretold, miserable step in his own decline, brought on by his unreasonable hate for a man he senselessly chose to attack for no good reason.

As his consciousness further deteriorates and collapses in upon him, as it inevitably must, there isn't much to concern ourselves with, except perhaps some regret that a human being has so deliberately degraded and degenerated themselves as to now be hopelessly beyond any assistance.

Unless there really is something worth reporting about this sad, pathetic individual and his desperate, delusional antics, we can now say farewell to this whole disgusting, but apparently in some way necessary, episode.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 439
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Micael , he is a good example of a person who should turn back from his error before his own erronious ways turn back on him . The proverbial 'self generated bad luck' .

Mark

Michael_horn

Post Number: 212
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, Ptaah used the term "inaccessible to reason" (among others, including hate filled) to describe him. People like that are actually hugely consumed with fear as well. My guess is that the prognosis is:

Too late.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 440
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I thought was particularly transparent about his rambings, was that he made these various graphics as if they were real books , giving the impression that he really had these books coming . 35 books , just more opportunity for him to screw up , as he did in his one book . He counted on his readership being almost as uninformed as he is , which means totally clueless .

What he doesn't count on , is that by publishing Meier's photos he opens himself to lawsuits for copyright infringement . "Check your laws ,Kaptain Kaos" .

And what is this about consumer fraud ? has anyone been contacted by an attorney or the BBB ? How about the FTC ? Of course not .

Davidmg

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems like there is some else whom is in a battle with Mr. Korff

http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2007/08/kal-korff-res-ipsa-loquitur-vol-i.html

Kingman

Post Number: 791
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

In case your bored,

Thursday night Coast to Coast Am had a couple guests on named, George Ure & Clif High, who claim to have some kind of web bot that can help them predict the future. Pure crap for sure, but one of them made the claim he had created photos just like Billy's and thus proved that Billy is a fraud. It happened on the very last call-in as someone was mentioning Billy's prophecies regarding WW3 starting in Nov of some year. The caller was interrupted by the claims of the guest that he had easily debunked Billy by producing identical photos of spaceships.

These guy's were some of the biggest scaremongers I've ever heard, as well as being frauds.
a friend in america
Shawn

Justsayno

Post Number: 207
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn, I listened to that too. Pretty ignorant how they shut down poor Gus from Ontario. See baselineplayer's post #57 (on this thread) and that's probably where they got their information from. I've actually been corresponding with someone who follows the webbots and just gave him some of Billy's teachings to ponder.
Ask yourself why the CIA would take 11 years to determine that Billy Meier was a hoax? Are they that stupid that they couldn't have figured it out in one year? But 11 years, oh yeah, things they don't want you to know coming from who, some former CIA agent? Probably Kal doing double duty.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 217
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn,

A couple of people wrote me about it so I dropped them an email asking if they wanted to question or challenge anything. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Kingman

Post Number: 792
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I put on my conspiracy cap and realized something super obvious about George Ure & Clif High, they stink of something. Best not to get to close.

Listening to their spiel tells me they are doing a very hard sell of a catastrophic nature. Sure, things are going to move faster in the areas of change, but they want us to sell the car and run to the hills, NOW!

I think I've already wasted to much time on them.
a friend in america
Shawn

Michael_horn

Post Number: 218
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found a 10-minute clip of them speaking and was reminded of a certain type of person that likes babble on about what I might call "techno-facts", very mental without any seeming understanding of cause and effect, consciousness related matters, etc.

I don't really know enough about them but the tonality of their voices gave me the impression that they were primarily into stirring things up and sounding authoritative, hip, etc. but coming off as vacuous.

Kingman

Post Number: 795
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is exactly what I sense about these characters. Vacuous, spot on. Hip, uh, hardly, well maybe from your generational view, I'm just saying....
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 429
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Microcosm & Macrocosm, webbots and bible.

Use of a (supposedly) authorative reference for substantiating viewpoints supporting an agenda.

Some of what they say has substance but also much is catering to the audience ..... entertainment via interesting speculation and rumor.
Similar to angels, tealeaves, the stars, spirit guides .... it's in the webbots.

Webbots are a prop like tarot cards.

However from his mouth comes:
"This is much bigger than David Rockefeller and any of the red shield crowd, it's much bigger than the queen of England and queen Beatrix of Holland and some of those are the top criminals on the planet. This is bigger than the nazi pope, Ratzinger you know, all of this is much larger than this."

So yes ..... he outright calls the Billy Meier case a fraud and obviously intimidates then silences the caller and here you start getting towards the inner truth regarding many of these so called experts and disclosure investigators .... they are to an extent part of a widespread elaborate front often openly criticizing religion, secret conspiracies and the NWO but curiously like a choir in unison calling Billy Meier a fake and fraud ..... why would seemingly rational, articulate, intelligent persons repeatedly do this ?

What is it they are afraid of ?
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're right Ramirez. What are they afraid of? I asked my correspondent and he said "Well, Clif has mentioned Billy before and it was in intonations which I'd say were empathetic. I have the feeling he believes in Billy and is sympathic. Undoubtedly, Mr High has much deeper knowledge than we can know." Of course this didn't really fit with that broadcast. I liken the webbots to the ouija board but without the sinister aspect. And probably just as accurate. They might get it one out of ten, but not ten out of ten.
Clif High used to work for Microsoft. And did you know in the notes they talk about an ALLEN being a liar. Well didn't Paul Allen & Bill Gates start microsoft in 1975? Could this have been a program started by Allen? Maybe I'm grabbing at straws.
My understanding of the webbots is that they take key words that are running rampant around the internet and use that to try and determine where we are heading, lol. So they are relying on a bunch of people who don't know, to tell them what's going to happen. Yeah the new tarot card all right.
Michael, were you aware that Kal may be using another name "Sorcha Faal"?
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 219
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, "Hip" was meant to describe the state of mind they may think they have.

JSN, I don't think Korff is behind that one, there's a bunch of stuff on the internet such as this pointing the finger elsewhere:

http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/there-is-no-such-person-as-sorcha-faal-russian-academic

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mike,

If it's of any consequence, no one talks the same language that you and I used to! Sad but true!
I remember when the biggest thing back in school was who would and could skip school early and who we would be making-out with in the Drive-in Movie and of course the most ever popular "sneak away and smoke cigarettes in the school bathroom, without the Nuns catching you!

Go figure, spirituality always seems to work in some of the most mysterious and funny ways!

p.s. "Did you know why us old people get so religious when they get so old? "It's because they want to cover their asses!" I for one always loved Barbecue but not really liked the idea of ending up being barbecued"!

Mat

"All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."
~ Will Rogers
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Michael_horn

Post Number: 226
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all concerned,

Kal Korff's website has once again been removed, this time with the cooperation of two separate companies that were involved. While he may find another company to host it, it will only be a matter of time before we bring it down again - at least we will if it still contains all of the defamatory, false, hateful, threatening, foul material.

The greater victory is that now three separate companies, completely unrelated to us or our concerns, have recognized that Korff's material is indeed defamatory and - most importantly - in violation of their own terms of service.

This is now an indelible record of Korff's complete lack of character, truthfulness, credibility, honesty, etc. It's not debatable. It's not negotiable. And, if he resurrects his slimy presence, it will only be all the more obvious. So, for the pathetic little cowardly, lying bully, who so shamelessly and viciously attacked Billy Meier and all concerned, it is his own false accusations that have come back to him, showing that they were indeed only true about him. Cause and...effect.

Edward

Post Number: 1739
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Yes: TRULY....Backfiring....in his snout!

Edward.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 228
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bronzedesk,

Thanks for reminding me of our antique status.

I will find a way tog et even with you!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Mike..

Well..... not that quite antique! remember the life and days of Methuselah? Now that's.... a very very hard act to follow!

~ "Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone."
Jim Fiebig

~ "I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap."
~ I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet."
Rodney Dangerfield

After all these years I've decided that well selected humor is truly the one and only way to total enlightenment! The War's pain was enough and there was and still is just too much of it to forget. I still refuse to give in!

Never ever forget to take care of yourself and always always "Check 6!"

Mat
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Scott

Post Number: 1969
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

From Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings:

26. Outwardly, the human may be old, but this is only a passing matter.

27. Fifty years ago he wasn't, and in fifty years-when his body is dead-he will not be, because only the body may become old and infirm.

28.The spirit, however, remains forever young and suffers no symptoms of old age.

29. The old age, and also youth and infancy, and also sorrows, grief or problems, is something that passes, like it is the case with all external conditions and experiences of the world.

Something to think about
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page