Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 19, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through April 19, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 516
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Michael. Here's another possible wording for a sticker, T-shirt or whatever:

For advice on how to FIGU things out and go OM again,
Visit TheyFly.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

Just go to:

http://www.zazzle.com/billyshop/gifts

...search the products, click on the one you want and you should see, on the right side of the page, the way to purchase the product.

Hi Bob,

I'll pass that one on to my partner. I took the Who Is Billy Meier? and made one that says:

Who Is Billy Meier
Why Are They Trying to Stop Him?

...go check it out.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 178
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No account is needed as far as I know it. But try to get something and see what happens.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and all

Yes an account is needed to buy from the Billy Shop. Once you have an account all what is needed for shipping etc is in there.

Cheers
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Elreyjr

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

How about?:

"Are you ready to know and understand more? Visit figu.org and related links."

"Stop believing, visit figu.org and related links"

Jun
My will be done.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm appreciative of the input so I wll ask anyone who is interested to visit:

http://www.zazzle.com/billyshop/gifts

...look at the four pages of products, and let me know what you like/don't like, think works/doesn't work, etc.

Please just email me your feedback at:

michael@theyfly.com

Of course we're probably going to ignore all of it but...I am of course just kidding.

Thomas

Post Number: 865
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael I will be honest with you and say that, even though you have good intentions with your products, if I were someone just looking into the case and I saw a lot of stuff for sale other than actual books etc, it would make me think the case was likely a money scam and not worth looking into. This is just the way I would see it. One of the things that convinced me to look deeper into the case all those years ago was that BEAM wasn't in the public trying to get attention and he was not selling anything other than basic materials such as books. Even the stickers were not advertised except on the FIGU site and anyone interested in the case would likely learn more about it before even knowing there were books and stickers for sale.

I guess I am just suggesting that turning the case toward selling products other than books may not be that great of an idea. Take it as you will but if the spreading of the spirit teachings is to be the primary goal, then selling mugs etc might not be the best thing to do...

I hope you don't take this as an attack since it is just my honest opinion and I think you have only good intentions.

Have a great day!
Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 184
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your thoughts. A couple of things, the current animated ad will be replaced with a "quieter" one on my new website, coming soon. We experimented with this one to see how it works and looks.

When my film making partner, Jack, came to me with this idea I was initially hesitant and for similar reasons as to how you and others may perceive it. So I was surprised when Billy actually approved it.

There are a couple FIGU members who don't like it either and this is an excerpt from my reply to them:

"Part of the reasoning behind this is to create a bit of 'safety in numbers', i.e. to not only combat the relative anonymity that results from both active and passive suppression of the information but to create a kind of viral effect. The teaching, such as the Goblet of Truth and other now electronically preserved information, is finally (fingers crossed) incorruptible. So to assist other people to find it is to direct them towards the essential truth, which is in many cases absolutely free for them to access.

And please consider this, if one person wears a T-shirt and is seen in it by a few to many (even by many, many) people, does it not serve the mission? After all, I myself only found out about Billy because a couple of 'smart ass Americans' (NOTE: a reference to something one of the FIGU folks said) put out a beautiful photo book and, darn it, they actually sold it for...money.

Not only have I never regretted that purchase, it opened the door to immeasurable, non material wealth for me...and consequently for literally millions of people around the world as a result of my, pretty much, singular efforts. Certainly no 'official' assistance from FIGU made that possible. The nearly five million visitors to my site, from 136 countries, found it without any advertising on my part and without my having any outside advertising on my site. A very good number of people have joined the FIGU forum as a result too.

I would also suggest that FIGU's demonstrable inability to reach the masses, while it may be even deliberate, is not by definition more noble, uncorrupted, or effective, than the efforts of a couple of 'smart ass Americans' who may have found a decent way to do that.

Some may make comments about 'cult like' and 'devotional' where I only see the Peace Symbol, Billy's photos and phrases from Semjase that are such a welcome relief to consciousness. Is it possible that others will perceive it this way too?"

So we're trying this fight-fire-with-fire approach (with content form the case and spiritual teaching, actually) in a way that's a stretch for my own sensibilities. But I don't want to either be defined or limited by common interpretations that to offer things for sale, which are in my opinion, good decent, even sweet in a sense, is inherently bad, materialistic, compromising, etc.

As I think you noted, FIGU itself has a shop and, well, maybe they're not as inherently marketing savvy (or interested) as is quite common here.

I should add that Jack, who came up with this as I said, is actually...German.

Anyway, this is an experiment and we'll see how much pro and con opinion we get and consider in regard to this project.

BTW, don't you think it's actually refreshing to see slogans such as:

The golden key of truth opens all doors

All wise people are brothers and sister

When you are thirsty it’s too late to dig a well

Wisdom is light

etc.

...and to perhaps also want to know a little bit about where that came from?

Earthling

Post Number: 404
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, to give my vote, I'm all for the sale of tchotchkes!

As you have said, the smallest thing may catch one's eye, ear, finer material sense and lead one to truth.

Bianca

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I think it is a great idea for all the good reasons you have mentioned here. I often thought of doing similar slogans but then 'the air went out of my balloon...!' Since the website is up, can we create our own slogan? I for example would like to have the most important Question of all questions asked "WHY" and have it prominently displayed on a T-shirt ie: On the front - WHY am I here? on the back - the answer - "The human bears a spirit that does not die'. It may finally achieve
THE message!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for all the continuing feedback. I have forwarded Bianca's suggestion to Jack, I think it's great.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 420
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice , Bianca . A well written letter by Michael , understandable resistance by some FIGU members , and also I might add , get these rare items before they stop production !
It's an experiment , and of course ; nowhere else but America .

At The 2003 AMPM , Guenter of the KG49 said " Please don't start a gift shop"( at the American proposed FIGU American center ) , which he said half jokingly , but of course , represented his own view toward such things .

You don't hide a light under a bushel , or a t-shirt under a disagreement . We are the nation that in all likelyhood be destroyed by it's own ignorance ; measures are being taken to add a little visibilty to the mission by inciting a bit of curiousity , perhaps speeding up sensibly to senseless times . Billy authorized it , and no more doubt need be cast upon it .

MC

Bianca

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,
I forgot to mention that the PEACE Symbol is missing. I think it would be a 'hoot' to have the symbol the right way UP! Again on both sides of the T-shirt: front would have the True PEACE symbol as: PEACE = TRUTH- showing the circle with only the Y symbol, and possibly the word TRUTH on top on the circle and the word PEACE underneath the circle, and on the back in smaller writing show the current peace symbol saying UN-TRUTH, just as the word is translated from German.
If Billy is OK with this idea then I am positively hopeful that our dear and caring friends the Plejaren think its time for a mass introduction to the Truth for we still have 19 years until the world is finally embraced in the Aquarian Age.
I ll drink to that, Cheers!!! {but I quit}

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
How about on the front
"the question"
What is the meaning
of life?
And on the back
"the answer"
The evolution of
consciousness.

Peace John

Sitkaa

Post Number: 226
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"And on the back
"the answer"
The evolution of
consciousness."

Perhaps leave the answer blank since other people may actually view the answer less linearly, or in a less stratified manner.
Love is always the way

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I had some ideas and results are these jpg-s. Michael, if you like it i will mail to you .psd files.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2med2ma&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wsjtko&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sym101&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qowvi8&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dqrl1z&s=5

Peace!
Ervin

Earthling

Post Number: 406
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ervin, while they're all good, love that first one!

Will make a hot T-shirt.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest All,

Not to be to coy or too shy but you might think of using one of these on a T shirt:

"You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there."

or even,

"You've got to be honest; if you can fake that, you've got it made."

p.s. "Honestly, they are just jokes... just jokes!"

Goodnight Gracie... (All of you please have a wonderful and beautiful day today and always !!!)
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Techieatwork

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, Ervin: I liked very much the first one:

Goes in line with where I am pointing my live towards, meaning, in short time I will have both an electric push bike, and an electric ex-motorbike, so this pic just clicks-in. :-)

Bronzedesk: I didn't get your second joke.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 192
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again, much appreciated everyone!

Ervin, please do email me those, I will forward them to my partner!

Thanks again.

Marbar

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Billy Meier should make a book on dreams and the meaning of the symbols that occurs in them. Dreams are very helpful thing for people to learn things about themselves and life.

Edward

Post Number: 1750
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

But, we must take heed, that it also concerns the Evolution State of an
individual. So, Billy just can not produce such a book. Symbols, are all
different in whatever Evolution state of Being, and thus, it is just a
procedure which can only manifest itself through One's own Evolution,
process(ing).

And 'yes', (common) Dreams are very helpful, indeed, but, here like-wise, each
individual's dream symbols or whatever the case may be, 'differ'. Thus, it can
not always be 'interpreted' the same way, so to speak.

Edward.

Elba

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone !
Finally ...!! I have my "Talmut Jmmanuel" Book and and Throught Space and Time Book .. and has not been easy ..
I tried Figu - But they don't accept credit cards .. Tried Figu USA - Did not work the password system .. I'm still waiting for any response from them .. and finally StealMark .. did work .. via UPS .. nice !!! but they don't have the booklets ...
Why figu doesn/t take credit cards .. ???? it's the usual way to buy throught internet . I think ..

peace
Elba

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page