Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Plejaren information about health, di...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 30, 2010Edward23 09-30-10  01:15 am
Archive through September 10, 2012Jokoveltman23 09-10-12  10:48 am
Archive through December 24, 2012Skyrim23 12-24-12  03:47 pm
Archive through April 14, 2013Newinitiation23 04-14-13  05:04 am
Archive through September 12, 2015Votan23 09-12-15  03:23 am
Archive through September 27, 2015Davidmg23 09-27-15  07:56 am
Archive through November 18, 2015Billwilson1223 11-18-15  05:36 pm
  Start New Thread        

Discussions on health, disease and the human body based on the information given by the Plejaren.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 173
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in studying the The Psyche by Billy he has a whole section on massaging the soles of the feet page 78 and in this section he brings up using natural oils but does not mention which Essential oils to use is there any books he has recommend on this?
Peace to All
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Davidmg

Post Number: 200
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I have read somewhere (not in the contacts mind you ) that in ancient times only the "Gods" where allowed to consume White Gold. As it had benefit for the body.

Davidmg

Billwilson12

Post Number: 175
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg, I am not a materialist, but I do not live in a area that has fine gold in the surface soil so I can see which plants that are used for food that thrive in this zone. What part this plant matters would be nice to learn, is it the micro-organisms, the root ball, the leafs or the fruit?
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Davidmg

Post Number: 201
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> This maybe along the lines of this conversation > http://www.livescience.com/28676-plants-grow-gold.html

Davidmg

Billwilson12

Post Number: 179
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg, Thank you!!! For the lead, the you article listed shows just how greed gets in the way of true logic. The true gift is in working with the natural laws and you pointed me to one. Now I get to wander down the pondering path of the animal kingdom that have this in their diet, and the history of human usage down the ages.
Peace
Billy Wilson
http://www.livescience.com/40603-gold-found-in-eucalyptus-trees.html?li_source=LI&li_medium=most-popular

Kenneth

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,
I read something similar; that the Gods (extraterrestrials) would only eat out of gold plated vessels and drink out of gold cups; not sure of the purpose, but I'm sure there is one.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 181
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The nano gold particles found in the eucalyptus tree may help to deal with anti-inflammatory properties that it has.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 685
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try looking into mesogold and the benefits.

There is a difference with and regarding colloidal-gold which is not recommended. Unlike colloidal-silver which is good.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Billwilson12

Post Number: 183
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eucalyptus oil and the Mesogold have almost the same list of benefits except eucalyptus oil also has more for almost the cost per unit. And since using oils fit better with my desire to stay as close to what plants I have to give a push to the oils to the top of my list of things to try first.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Hugo

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy or the Plejaren ever said anything about the new craze of vaping using e-cigarettes instead of smoking tobacco? I hear/see many people switched to vaping because they think it is not harmful but surely I think there must be some dangers to it. Possibly just as bad as smoking in some ways? And I also see many teens vaping too!

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

They are unhealthy, not as extreme as classical cigarettes, but still causing cancer and more.

Here the report:
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2014/nr-79/585-kontaktgespr%C3%A4ch-0?page=0,1

Let me know, if you need a translation…

Salome,
Stefan

Hugo

Post Number: 196
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Stefan!

Bianca

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

I just saw your post, and it seems you are interested in essential oils.
I came across the information on ihealthtube.com and Dr. Eric was explaining the benefits of the oils and how his interest started to evolve. You may like to read his website: http://drericz.com
his full name is Dr. Eric Zielinski
Good luck
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Joe

Post Number: 492
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to this article owning a dog can be a benefit to one's health:

http://www.lifezette.com/healthzette/dogs-health-explained-they-really-can-save-us-from-ourselves/

But I think according to the Plejaren the opposite is true, or am I wrong?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 544
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

owning a dog is good in some ways for health but the drawbacks like germs and fleas are worse than the +
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Votan

Post Number: 735
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly

I had dogs when I was younger, German Shepherds and as long as you keep them outside and always wash your hands they are excellent company.

The reason why humans keep them because they are excellent company.Unlike a lot of humans.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page