Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 06, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through May 06, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 411
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Cnotes.html

"Jmmanuel tells Meier that if this fact is known in Meier's time he will be accused of lying, blasphemy & arrogance, especially saying that he met with Jmmanuel; at this point, Meier had "traveled back into the time of Moses, where you also found many new truths"; Jmmanuel warns Meier to be aware of attacks especially from the cultists of his time who falsely call Jmmanuel "Savior" and equate him........."

Justsayno

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funny one, Mark :-)
Or the Mahali Dama could be the race of extraterrestials who live at the base of the Himalayas in the satellite town of Agharta.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_6_-_EXTRATERRESTRIALS
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Justsayno

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, in regards to your question, I guess the answer is no.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Moses
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Earthling

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

====================================

Hello Billy,
There was some discussion on our forum about whether or not you had a
time travel encounter with Moses. If you did, can you describe the
events taking place in Moses' life at that time and what your general
impressions of him were?
Thank you,
Linda

ANSWER: Billy's answer is no. He didn't travel back in time to meet
Mr. Moses.

J_jansen

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I've read the book a couple of times years back and as far as I remember there isn't anything about Meier meeting Moses in the book. It was one of my favorite books back then. Regarding space and time travels: The Soyuz-Apollo photos are mentioned though and also the San Fransisco earthquake photos.

The following link may be handy:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Summary_of_Contents_for_Kinder%27s_Light_Years,_Internet,_January_2003

Jeroen
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Scott

Post Number: 1961
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for your responses.

The reason for me asking this is because on the Passive Member section of the forum one of the Passive Members stated the following regarding Moses: Regarding the Time Travel to see Moses. Billy told me in 1989 when I asked him if he had seen Moses that he had. I asked how big he was and he said about 6 ft. 4 - "a big man". I asked him what Moses was like and Billy made a sour face and said, "...an opportunist". That about sums it up from what I have read since then.

Now the only discrepancy I can find is in this previous quote it is mentioned he (Billy) had seen Moses versus Billy's answer (Forum Question) he had never met Moses. Perhaps Billy was allowed to see Moses from a distance, but did not personally meet him?

Regarding "Light Years", I did find mention Billy traveled in time to meet "Jesus", which I may have confused with Moses.

Scott

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, (et al)

Those Asket conversations I translated last year - all 31,608 words of them (whew!) - constitute a valuable excellent source of original information, as opposed to second-hand material from Light Years, etc.

If you read them, you'll notice that there are no other (that below) mentions of Moses, but Billy also explains that not all of his adventures are recorded for publication, for all the customary reasons.

Here's what my search for "Moses" produced:

111. "Wahrlich, du hast sehr vieles geregelt und gelernt in deinem bisherigen Leben, und du reistest auch in die Zeit Moses zurück, wo du viele Wahrheiten gefunden hast."

111. (Truly, you have seen to, and learnt, very much in your life up to this point, and you have also traveled back into the time of Moses, where you have encountered many truths.)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_6

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Asket_Contact_Reports

It would be really nice if these 9 webpages - which I initially artificially separated that way merely for the sake of making manageable lots for me to translate - could someday soon finally be reunited into the one document again the way it was in the Contact book, not only for that reason, but, more importantly, so it could be easily searched.

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 875
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

he may SEEN Moses but not met him.=A0 big difference!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Elias_g

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Billy Meier met Moses, then there is a possibility that religion or Judaism (maybe Christianity) would not have existed on this present time.
mr.dr.prof.elias@hotmail.com

Sanjin

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just read this question set to Mr. Meier and I'm completely sure that it is a fake interview!!! Can something be done about it?

"Recently I've read interview made by Raphael Labro. I don't know if that interview was genuine. But according Raphael Labro you have mentioned Ezekiel as your past reincarantion. Was it truth? If no, was the biblical Ezekiel a man with knowledge of spiritual teachings and one with lesser prophetic mission?
Also Ptaah's grandfather had name Ezekeel (according CR 469); Is the similarity of names only accidental?

link to part of interview:
http://raphael-labro.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98

"
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 443
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It does look like a faked inreview on the part of the so-called interviewer

Borthwey

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also came upon that fake interview a while back. it has been mentioned here before:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/4247.html#POST13975

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/7511.html#POST28265
David

Michael_horn

Post Number: 222
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There may be a better area for this but...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1263029/New-book-claims-Jesus-son-middle-class-architect.html

Compare the info to what Billy said in 1986.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 213, Tuesday, December 2nd, 1986
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_213

Billy : And as I could learn from Jmmanuel, when I asked him about it, the story of the“carpenter’s son” is not correct, for his foster father, Joseph, had not been a simple carpenter but rather the owner of a small carpentry, with various workers who fulfilled
his orders for him..... Thus, Joseph and Mary, as well as Jmmanuel and his brothers and sisters, hadn’t been simple folk from the common people, but according to Jmmanuel, they would have enjoyed a degree of prosperity, which also allowed it that father

Joseph and mother Mary, as well as all children, could learn to read and write. Thus, Joseph was an independent craftsman with his own business, so to speak, and just as independent were also Jmmanuel’s brothers, who pursued their own crafts. And as Jmmanuel said, he, too, was very independent and autonomous, was an expert of reading and writing, and earned his living through the spreading of the spiritual teaching....}}
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Norm

Post Number: 1359
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wait a min. I thought the reason Jmmanuel let Judas write the TJ is the fact Jmmanuel couldn't write. I swear I read that somewhere.
My Website

Mahigitam

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi norm,
i have sent 2 mails each to storman3@bellsouth.net & normthe3@yahoo.com...are these working..
In "mission related documentaries & interviews" thread.[http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=6907]

It says,"
Here's a picture of an auction I lost featuring some photo's I had never seen before. If you want a larger copy email me."

now i would love to have that larger copy,Is it possible for you to send me..mahigitam@gmail.com

--------
by the way i never come across Jmmanuel not able to write in Talmud of Jmmanuel,thats for sure...may be u would have read it from other websites..which could contain false info
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Norm

Post Number: 1361
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam, It has been sent.
My Website

Marbar

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In "The Silent Revolution of Truth", Billy stated that he had a dream that saved him from a would be assassination. I would like to know what did the dream looked like. How was the message given in the dream? What kind of setting the dream had? What was the symbols in the dream? was there any people in the dream? Did the dream had a daytime or nighttime setting?

Does Christian Frehner or anyone else knows?

Marcela

Post Number: 207
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar:

I really think that the details of that dream are unknown. You will have to ask Billy himself when the questions section is opened. That occurrence is more common than you might think. Sometimes I see images of the future in my dreams, but usually they are very silly and unimportant. Sometimes I dream about things that don’t happen either. So I guess I prefer to suppress the ability, because I don't want to know. But like Billy said, anybody can stir their dreams to reveal the future.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1751
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

If I remember it correctly, Billy also had a sort of mechanism which also
helped warn him from assassinations. And it was his: Back Pains!

If he had such pains it would make Billy 'stay put'.

This back pain also saved his life when in discussion with Stevens, when
outside, sitting. Billy, had a pain and made a forward movement and, then the
bullet rang just past him. If Billy did not have this back pain and just sat
up right, it would have gotten him!

There are more details, in the Notes and mentioned in one of his old videos.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1753
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

As far as I can remember is: that Judas was the one who could read and write
from all Jmmanuel's apostles. The rest were illiterate....

Thus: Judas was the assigned one, logically speaking...

Edward.

Whowatchesthewatchers

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NOTE: I asked this question before and it failed to show up. Therefore, I hope you don't mind, but I am posting this question again as I find it immensely important to me.

Dear Eduard Albert Meier,

I understand you were involved in apprehending serial killers many years ago. Well, I'd like
to ask you a question involving a serial killer.

Now, before I ask you this question, I ask it knowing that you most likely
DO NOT know the answer. However, I know the Plejarens could very well
find out the answer.

I would very much appreciate it if you could ask the Plejarens in regards
to the question I am about to ask you.

Before asking you a question about this serial killer, I'd like to give you a
brief background on this murderer.

Between 1976 - 1986....there was a serial rapist/killer who went by the name of
"The East Area Rapist".

Later on, law enforcement began referring to this killer as "The Original Night Stalker".

This serial rapist/killer raped over 50 women and killed 10 people.

He was never apprehended.

Sadly, law enforcement will probably never catch this serial rapist/killer.

I know you won't tell me the name of this killer - and I'm not asking.

I know you won't tell me where this killer, if he is even still alive, resides - but
that's okay......because I'm not asking you to tell me that, either.

All I want to know, and I can't see how the answer could in any way be
detrimental to anybody.....all I want to know is if this evil, sick killer/rapist
is still alive?

That's all I want to know.

I just want to know if he's still alive.

Mr. Meier, is this man still alive?

Yes or No.

I look forward to your answer.

I hope you do answer this question.

It would really mean a lot to me.

Thank you.

Scott

Post Number: 1983
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Whowatchesthewatchers,

Billy does not read the posts on this forum. If you would like to pose your question to him, you must wait until the Questions to Billy section opens up. The section should open in approximately 4 weeks.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page