Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 08, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » The High Council in Andromeda » Archive through May 08, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mizarcubed

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
I bought "And yet they fly" there are pictures of there ships which can change shape at will and they are a race of dwarves, I find comfort in evolution and is something to strive for.

Salome
James

Mike

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum friends
I am just wondering if anyone here on the forum could help me with additional information (if available) and clarifying a question I have regarding the “High Council”.
On pages 7 & 8 of Guido’s book”And Still They Fly” it mentions advanced human beings from a region in the Andromeda galaxy (the largest such galaxy to our own Milky Way at a distance of ~2.5 million light years), in 1979 those advanced humans stayed in the vicinity of the Earth for a number of months to fulfil a very special mission in conjunction with the Plejarens, did Billy ever give specifics as to what that special mission was and was it fulfilled, was he ever permitted to talk about it? From my understanding, these human beings are collectively known as the “Nabulanians”, although I have not seen any reference to this word on the forum before. Are the “Nabulanians” that completed that particular mission in 79’ and the “High Council” one and the same human beings or indeed not related, I am somewhat confused on this matter?

The amazing photos that Billy took in 1979, I think it was around springtime, shows what appears to be a homogeneous self illuminated aerial craft above the SSSC, which could also adjust its morphology and retain its luminosity output at the same time. I just have one or two questions (some ideas / observations) in relation to this. It is my understanding / opinion that the human beings (whether they are the Nabulanians or the HC, perhaps one and the same I don’t really know at this point) can collectively gather themselves together as “one” to create an energy field by application of their high level of consciousness & spiritual evolutionary abilities to travel basically anywhere and anytime and any universe for certain undertakings, in effect “they” are the ship and the ship is them for want of better words. It follows then in my mind that these highly advanced humans do not utilize hardware technologies and goes beyond such as those possessed by the Plejaren or even the Timar peoples as an example, but something else entirely, is it fine matter technology or pure spiritual power by application of conscious abilities, or is it both in order to undertake these travels?

I have also come across the word “Merkabah” from elsewhere, which roughly translated means “Vehicle of Light” which some terrestrial humans can activate through training to travel any distance, time, levels and place [supposedly & allegedly], is this just new-age nonsense or new-age sense, I have no knowledge of this word or techniques, is there any substance to it at all, the reason I ask is that is there any correlation for what we term the “Merkabah” to that of the light-ship vehicle/humans that Billy photographed in 1979. I personally think that there is no terrestrial human or group of humans that can summon such spiritual abilities. As I understand it, terrestrial humans are on an evolutionary level of between 2 and 3 while the High Council or “Horalft” as the Plejarens refer to those more evolved humans are on a level of 6; therefore I cannot see logically how this is possible for terrestrial humans to generate such a light vehicle, perhaps I am confusing the matter but I thought I would share some ideas in relation to this.
What I do find profound is our true potential of what we could be; indeed we are an enlivened aspect of that potential.

Salome
Mike

Hector

Post Number: 402
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mike i did read in the contact notes something about a race of extraterrestrials who did not need spaceships based on matter/metal/alloys in order to travel through space and time. I cant recall exactly where i read it, because the Contact Notes i own are 7 volumes 500 dinA4 size each... Space travelling could be theoretically and practically possible using consciousness/spirit energy as vehicle. But this is very hard to understand, so im not qualified to explain the process to anybody else. Otherwise i'd be a Nobel Prize winner....

Seems logical to think that half material beings such as the High Council need to travel thru space and time, they would use compatible vehicles with their bodies/non bodies to fulfill some of their duties, and such light-emitting non material ships would fit their needs.

Such technology/technique may be not be at our disposal for a very very long time, i suppose, because we are not ready to use it, it does not belong to our spiritual/technological level, just like we terrestrials are not ready to apply future techniques such as teleportation yet.

Hope this helps a bit.

Mike

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector

Sorry for the late reply. I wish to thank you for your observations and for sharing your understandings from the contact notes, appreciate it.

Many thanks

Salome

Mike

Hasan

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

High council in Andromeda? The composition of this council. Please list the names of the individuals in the council? Also, is the Andromeda galaxy stable? or is the astronomical community are lying about something?

Edward

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hasan.....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Most of your asked questions have been discussed. Please, utilize the above
Search Engine, if you will?

Just type-in: High Council or Andromeda.....

Pleasant Reading....

Edward.

Whitelotus

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How often do the High Council meets?

Hector, I have read it too but years back I was told to me by a spiritual master that there is a race of extraterrestials flying in light forms too and it happened once near the Himalayas but I can't remember when it happened.

Can the High Council members travel like this?

Hector

Post Number: 585
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus what I can tell you about the High Council is that they are or (rather were) a very advanced civilization of human beings which have already attained a very high evolutionary level. I guess in the course of evolution human beings endlessly try to raise their body and mind (mental) vibrations by gaining knowledge & wisdom and living according to Creation's laws and commandments. I compare such process of raising their vibrations (coarse and finematerial) to certain processes in chemistry, like distillation or sublimation. In the end, after "distilling" and "sublimating" all the "impurities" of the human being, the pure essence of the it remains. The pure essence of the human being is no other than the spirit/spirit form.

The High Council have left behind much of the pain, suffering, evolution-related mistakes proper of lower levels and are now in an intermediate state between human beings and pure spirit forms. Like any other ET civilization they will need a certain way of transportation system.....my intuition tells me that it will be a very refined and sophisticated one, much more refined and sophisticated than the plejaren flying discs, and it will operate in the finematter realm (light forms, yes, why not?), rather than coarse matter vehicles.

But hey, this is my own opinion, speculation, hypothesis....and of course it could be wrong, vague, imprecise, inaccurate.

Redbeard

Post Number: 187
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Whitelotus,
I remembered a picture taken of their transporter and found it on the future of mankind site, it looks like a pure energy device or capsule or ?, here is a link to it...

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Gallery
Peace be to you, Matt

Thomas

Post Number: 957
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I may ask, who said officially that those craft/transports were those of the High Council? I never read that in the official contact notes but maybe I missed it. I believe this is a case of mixed messages and misunderstanding although I might be the one who is incorrect here :-)

I am just trying to get to the source of that bit of info...if possible. No worries either way!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 356
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The energy transport picture posted in http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:High_Councel.jpg does not seem more than 4 feet in height.

It would be interesting to know how the high council travelled in those.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 958
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So who said that it was the High Council in those transports exactly???

Mike

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding is that the two energy ships in question come from highly spiritually evolved human beings originating from a region in the Andromeda galaxy. Those human beings are collectively known as the “Nabulanians”. Billy had opportunities to obtain excellent photographs of the Nabulanian light ships between April and June 1979. The Nabulanians were here to carry out a very special mission at that time over a period of several months. I had an opportunity to pose to Billy a question about the Nabulanians and their mission, Billy replied; “They were representatives (Beauftragte) from the High Council and had the task to „see“ (analyse) what the Plejaren were doing and what they had achieved. As can be seen today: they were successful “.

I also reference pages 7 & 8 of Guido’s book “”And Still They Fly”, I hope this information helps.

Salome to all
Mike

Smukhuti

Post Number: 358
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

The caption in those picture said that -

"Not ships but some sort of transport used by the High Council to come to the Semjase Silver Star Center (SSSC). "

"Energy vessels over the parking lot, 23 June 1979. "

and the downloaded version that I have...
"High Council pays a visit"
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1255
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas, Best Greetings All,

Thomas, are you having a difficult time navigating around lately. I know you are more well-informed than you "put-on" here. In respect = The Andromedan High Council ...

Also known as the Supreme Council or High Council.
A group of highly evolved beings in pure spiritual form that reside in the galaxy of Andromeda.
The Andromedan High Council act as consultants to the Plejaren Federation who are under no obligation to follow such given advice if they so choose.
The half-spirit forms of the high council do have at their disposal an enormous knowledge. That's why they have been selected by the Plejarens as advisors. The high council only give advises but no commands and is situated in the Andromeda region.

Andr1

One of the ships of the energy dwarf race directly over the parking lot, 19 April 1979

andr2

ande3

Energy vessels over the parking lot, 23 June 1979

Not ships but some sort of transport used by the High Council to come to the Semjase Silver Star Center (SSSC)

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 961
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have not answered my question JRod: Who said in the FIGU material that = those ships or transports or whatever belong to the High Council?!?

Thomas

Post Number: 962
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those captions do not come from FIGU but were added by someone who is not F= IGU to my knowledge.=A0 Captions do not equal accuracy!

Thomas

Post Number: 964
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mike for the actual response to my question!=C2=A0 They were represe= ntatives of the High Council according to BEAM.=C2=A0 Thanks for the clarif= ication :-)

Mike

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem Thomas. I thought the best thing was to ask for clarification from the man that was actually there as I had assumptions and conjectures but not the facts. Obviously the erroneous captions in relation to the said pictures should be corrected where necessary according to the factual information as given by Billy / FIGU.

Salome to all
Mike

Thomas

Post Number: 965
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that this has been cleared up in one of the last posts so no worri= es Mike :-)

Mqhassan

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas, Rod, Suv

It is interesting to note that the development level of the High Council is mentioned as " Semi Material - Semi Spiritual beings ". This has led me to think always about the brain quota usage of such a civilization.

An intelligent guess would be that the human civilization in the universe would have a continuous buildup of the brain and spiritual quotents until it reaches practically 100%.

If the rate of increase given as 1% per 1000 years of harmonious human development is valid, then even the PL's would need many millenia to reach that level.

I believe that any further development would transfer a civilization to the Semi Spiritual level, as the material brain would not have the capacity to contain the energy needed for such high development.

Need your opnions on that .

Does the High Council have a 100%+ Brain and Spiritual Quotent ?

Salome

Mohammed

Thomas

Post Number: 969
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spiritual quotient is never 100 per cent while there is any physical or= semiphysical body.=A0 This was already posted about some time ago...by Rob= yn I believe but I may have the poster's identity incorrect.=A0 Either way = the info I mentioned is correct according to FIGU info I have read.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed,

My understanding is that the highest level of Cognitive and Logical Intelligence begins at the point in Evolution of Pure Spirit.

This is when the Total Consciousness Block (the accumulated Knowledge and Wisdom from ALL prior lives since the Spirit came forth out of Creation Spirit) is merged with the Spirit. This is when the Spirit becomes a Conscious Consciousness, and will need no further incarnations. This is still not at the 100-per-cent level (as measured from our collective material state).

My thinking is that the highest level (approaching 100%) is the highest Petale, when the last mystery of Creation is solved, then that entire level of Petale will merge with Creation.

Hello Thomas,

Unfortunately, my copy of Vol I - Message From the Pleiades is out on loan to my daughter. As memory serves, the discussion of the Energy Ships is found in Vol I.

(My memory is become too full at my age, stuff is beginning to 'leak-out' to make more room for more stuff )

My apologies for casting confusion into the fray. I was not aware of WHO made those captions. Perhaps(?) Brit or Lee Elders in the original (coffee-table) Photo Journal(s) (?).

No worries, matey. Water over the falls.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page