Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 15, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier » Archive through February 15, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Dolphins

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Do you offer counseling for victims ( minors, women, elderly) of Alex Collier, Eddie Page, Dr. Salla, James Gilliland and the lists goes on Ufo investigators and other ufo contactees and mainly the UFO congress who sponser these groups of people's.??? Can you help??? Does figu offer this couseling at costs?? My President George W. Bush Jr. and F.B.I, U.S. Senators are curious and other Victims and my family would like me to get well??? I am very sadden and very harmed by the UFO things sense a minor girl. I have tried to kill myself and this one senator is very hurt to see me harmed by UFO Fake Contacteees. Me sad.
good thought Suzy

Dear Suzy,

The questions to Billy section is presently closed, but should re-open in approximately 3-4 weeks.

Regards
Scott

Hunter

Post Number: 288
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suzy,
Where are you located? I might be able to recommend a therapist.

Syn

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

actually hunter i was hoping you would also help me too.I live in the aylmer sector of Gatineau Quebec in canada, perhaps you could provide some insight for me also?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

J_rod7

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin Suzy,

I have posted a message for you in the Forum section Discussion Board >> General Area >> Non-FIGU Related >> Miscellaneous. Please Read.

In Peace
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Stargazer

Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy/moderators,

I am an aspiring filmaker, I would like to eventually make a film that can benefit the humans of this planet, I was originally intending to make a film that provokes thought on re-incarnation.Although I do not want to propagandize the truth of the spiritual teachings, or seem as though I am forcing the teachings upon anyone as I understand that one must be mentally prepared to accept the truth.
I am aware that my ability to understand the teachings may be limited, I am trying my best to understand them and think positively/neutrally so that I do not allow a falsified version of the truth to be presented in my film, although I understand that this is possible even if I try my best to be totally accurate according to how I can best interpret the teachings. If such a film were made by myself, I would of course pass my script and all final shots onto FIGU to make sure I am not falsifying the truth.
I do not want to cause harm to my own counciousness development, and especially not of others by presenting an element of the teachings to them that they may not be ready for on a global scale, but I do want to help the mission with the skills that I have in film making..

My question is:

Would attempting to make such a film to provoke thought on the truth of re-incarnation be the wrong thing to do according to how the teachings must be handled? (Even if I did make sure FIGU had seen all of the footage and read the script before release?)

Thankyou Billy and FIGU, you give us all hope for a true humanity.

Badr

Post Number: 283
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Stargazer,

I would advise you to contact FIGU directly regarding this issue.

Semjase-Silver-Star-Center
Hinterschmidrüti
CH-8495 Schmidrüti
Tel. +41 52 385 13 10
Fax. +41 52 385 42 89
Schweiz

or

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/kontakt

Salome, Badr

Stargazer

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy/Moderators,

I am curious about ghosts, from what I understand of the teachings, the human spirit is a neutral block of energy that allows the human body to live, which does not carry personality traits, and when one's body dies, the spirit leaves and returns to the beyond immediately on death.

I have heard many stories of ghosts and poltergiest (although I have never witnessed one with my own eyes) and I was just wondering about them.

I feel (I could be completely wrong on this) that ghosts may in fact be electromagnetic energetic residue left from strongly negative situations experienced by a humans personality block/energy. (and not the neutral sprirt block staying behind like many seem to believe)

My question is:

Are ghosts a genuine phenomenon? Where one's personality block/energy leaves behind a residue of electro magnetic energy that stems from a negative experience, leaving an imprint of that situation within the physical space and time continuum (sort of like a photograph) or are ghost sightings a hallucination manifested by unhealthy minds?

Thank you Billy. You give us all hope for a true humanity.

Scott

Post Number: 1418
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stargazer,

Please post these type of questions in the General/Non FIGU topic area. This has nothing to do with meeting Billy Meier.

In regards to your question, try doing a search on this forum for Fluidal Forces.

Scott-Modeator

Rarena

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hinterschmitrüti, was beautiful this time, 85°F, 25°C, the birds were singing, the flowers blooming and Billy walking along the Wanderweg above us.

Some sheep came running by with young children running, frantically attempting to catch the escaped fauna and put them back in their pasture. It was a bit chaotic...

The sheep and kids ran up to Billy whom... with a smile and kind word... dispelled the situation causing the children to appreciate his calmness and kind demeanor during the exciting and slightly disconcerting, situation.

The message was one of being in a meditative state not a trance... but sort of a daydream handling the situation, with a smile and well thought-out plan and words.

It was an evolved response. Not the typical response of someone... whom, like a materialistic, a reactive-fanatic goes off the handle at the slightest unplanned disturbance.

Meditation (the first one) The Psyche or maybe both books... describe this process of meditation, whereby a day dream is created, aquired... recognized... AS IT IS... then the situation is confronted with this in mind and a smile... in other words involving your spirit instantly, in any situation and the solution becomes more correctly recognized, perceived and implemented without tersness or abruptness.

When working at Semjase Silver Star Center, are you really working for Billy or are you working for us all... Billy does not feel materialistic about the center otherwise he may have reacted differently with the sheep. So, I answered my own question, it is for us all...

Since his reaction was performed with the aid of his higher evolution, rather than giving a mean look or reacting with anger, he dispelled the situation and made allies of the kids.

It was a lesson in peace for me.

SSSC 08

Gambino

Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy! answer to my e-mail if u can zagro_a@hotmail.com thank you.

can u take the video in future if u can have any matriels of kind things? and other question is if you travel to future can you see other yourself and when you travling in past you cannot change the pas but if you try change past somehow what would happen? the last question is how many time you have travling in future and past?

ps. what you do is so amazing work for earth people your filosofi and spirutual teaching is so wondeful. one idea what i wish is that we study your filosofi and teaching in shcool.. i hope that will happen someday.. thank you!!

Vmorgun

Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy! I wish you success in your mission and thank you for answering our questions, it really clears up alot of confusion. Excuse my spelling. I know people that attended special Russian schools that started from special government research in Soviet Union. They worked on psychic warfare, leadership techniques, mass programmig and so on, but now this information is open the public through schools like deir.org (unfortunetly its in Russian but there should be a way to translate it on google.) I cannot compare it to any other school in United States because anything that is related to psychics here is not using psychology and science to explain it, they simply mistify everything to the point where it just sound silly, or illogical or just plain religious. I have read that you had a special protection or block installed by extraterrstrials in your younger years. This was supposed to protect you from negative influence of people around you. This school, and similar schools also install a special block so that other people can't panipulate them. When looking at their aura it looks like a person is in a bright bubble. Also special cameras that take pictures of people's aura, it looks like they are in a bubble. Many people from these schools develop psychic abilities naturally after this block is installed. It is rumored that Condolisa Rise went to a similar school and many high ranking officials are well aware of techniques these schools teach and use it in "diplomacy" and interrogation. Is this protection similar to yours? Are these schools just a joke to extraterrestrials since they are so advanced?

J_rod7

Post Number: 759
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vmorgun,

For you, a BIG WELCOME to these international Forums of FIGU

To your assertion [ "I cannot compare it to any other school in United States because anything that is related to psychics here is not using psychology and science to explain it" ]

There is, and has been, deep scientific study and experiential research done in several Universities, as well as private organizations in the field of psychic abilities. I don't know how such research would compare to the Russian studies or schools, but there is not the ignorance you presume. Following is a short list of many website references.

Please see here...:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1/psychic.html

An introduction to a Philosophy of Metaphysics from Fritjof Capra. Especially recommended is The TAO of Physics.
See Here...:

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Philosophy-Fritjof-Capra.htm

And more here...: http://www.aspr.com/

And (with opinion to some validity reserved) here...:

http://www.pastlifetimes.net/psychic_phone_readings_psychic_research_archive.htm

And here...:

http://www.ditext.com/broad/rprp.html

I think the Extraterrestrials, and the Plejarens in particular, would see our efforts (Globally) leading ourselves in the direction of the Evolution of Spirit, as promulgated in the Spiritual Teachings. Certainly not as any "joke."

And, FYI, Billy does not read these Forum posts, but you may post your questions directly to Billy, in this forum section when it opens (usually at the third weekend of each month)...:

» The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered

In Peace = Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Vmorgun

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Moderator, I submitted a question sometime in march 28-march 29. I did not get a reply, I noticed the new post was on march 30, does that mean I had to write my question on march 30 for it to be answered by billy?? I really wanted my question answewred by Billy, I'm new to the discussion board please help me understand the rules and why my question wasn't posted/answered? Was it agaist some rules or unappropriate?

Hi Vmorgun,
You should be posting your questions to Billy on
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1238429073
but as you will notice the section is closed now, keep an eye on it for when it opens again, it opens usually once a month.
Peace... Badr

Behzadbeigi

Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,
I'm sure Billy is very busy answering too much questions. perhaps you might able answer my questions too. I have read David Icke "the biggest secret" book. probably you have heard him too. He believes Reptilian are controling earth as G Boosh, queens and many others are reptilian-humanoid.. so what do you think of that? you could also write to me the answer privately into my email if you wish: behzaduk3@aol.com
many thanks

behzad

Badr

Post Number: 490
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Behzad,

My advice instead of handing you the answer, look for it and start with the search function on the top of this page, and type "david icke" to have better search results the second option choose "AND"

PS: try to stick to the topic next time ;-) or post in an appropriate section of the forum.

Peace..

Behzadbeigi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks badr,
I am new here, trying to understand the site better. Hope I will find an answer to my question,
peace..
Behzad

Schantz

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad,

This may help you in your search.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_443

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_034

Nguyen

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

As tension bill up in SouthEast Asia between Vietnam and China regarding to Paracel and Spartly Islands are going to be war between these 2 countries over these islands?

Getknowledge

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nguyen,

Billy doesnt read the forum.

Once a month, he answers 20 questions. You will have to check when that section opens (below is the link). One question per person, first come first serve.

Everything else are discussions about the material according to the topic heading. In this case how you met Billy.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1259599261
Tien

Envajog

Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Does the Ark Of Covenant exist and what is it and where is it .

Thanks Joe

Smukhuti

Post Number: 210
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

Welcome to the forum. there is a search functionality available with which you can do some preliminary research on your question to see if it is already answered to satisfaction.

Check this out. And this.
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1181
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe (Envajog -- I assume one-and-the-same person(?)),

First, to say Welcome to the Forum. You are in the right place for your Spiritual growth, and for exploring the Truth of Creation and the meaning of Life. A great adventure, wherein you will get from these Teachings proportional to the effort you apply yourself.

As you will notice from previous posts (above), Billy (usually) does not read this English version Forum. See the advice from Badr in his post #490 (above) as relevant to "Search." This is not intended to be disingenuous nor harsh, but your learning progresses much faster and is more meaningful for personal growth when you assume self-responsibility for 'discovery.'

There is a section for posting your question (one per session) which is open usually the third weekend of each month. You may benefit also from reading the Archives of this section. Quite often, the question you want to ask, may have been asked and answered before.
see at this link: ... http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1238429073

It will be a pleasure to engage in discussions with you in the Forum sections. Just a little practice, and you'll be navigating around here in 'no-time.'

In Peace -- Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1679
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Envajog....

Welcome to the FIGU Board.

Yes, the links to the questions to Billy, is quite correct. The Ark being
hidden in Ethiopia.

I have seen a couple of Documentaries on this in the past, and which was very
well filmed and documented. It started off with the whole history and to the
Ethiopian Tribes that safeguards, the Ark. It is protected by very well
trained tribal warriors. And they would even sacrifice their lives, for the
Ark.

Even the document makers attempted to want to see it for themselves, but of
course, this was forbidden.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page