Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 27, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 27, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 397
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Was anything more known on this?

quote:

Dear Billy,

In contact 207 you discussed with Quetzal about New Testament which contains falsified number of peoples who attended the "Sermon on the Mount", i.e. 5000 instead of 250. Also it was 5 barley loaves and two fish that were multiplied by Jmmanuel and distributed between men, women and children.

Quetzal explained that this falsification was made through John.

But in Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 16 "The feeding of five thousand", there is also mention of 5000 people who were fed and 5 barley loaves and 3 fish that were multiplied.

How did the wrong number of people and fish got into Talmud Jmmanuel? Did Judas got this information from John?
Salome.
Suv

This may be a translation error made by Isa Rashid. Billy will search for a clarification.

And thanks to FIGU for the new Goblet of Truth translations.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are well. I have a serious difficulty understanding one thing that I have encountered in your writings which I can't seem to figure out for myself. You have said that the spirit levels of Arahat Athersata and above have evolved past making mistakes. You have also said that higher evolved spirit forms and humans would not lie. You have also mentioned that Arahat Athersata sees all times, past, present, and future.

With all that in mind, I cannot reconcile how that spirit level said in the book "Arahat Athersata" that 2 specific people would be alive tens years after the book was released but those 2 people, Miriam and Anatol in fact died well before the 10 years passed.

The German version of "Arahat Athersata" is quite clear and there is no indication of the given statements about Miriam and Anatol being anything but straight facts.

Please, please Mr Meier, explain how it is that Arahat Athersata would either lie or it would make a mistake when it has the capability of seeing the actual future. Even if Arahat Athersata did not look into the future, I find it difficult to believe that high spirit forms such as that level would make a statement without verifying it to be true when it could easily look into the future...

Thank you so much for your help and if I may ask you to please be as direct and detailed as possible in your answer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again...
Thomas Hall

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 272
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

I hope all is well for you.

I have had some questions arising in my thoughts for sometime now and during discussions with other persons no one has a clear truthful answer.

Creation creates new spirit-forms and sets them on an evolutionary path, firstly within human bodies. Thus Creation must somehow know when a new spirit-form is needed to be created. My thinking is Creation must somehow know where this new spirit-form will start out is evolutionary path, firstly incarnating on a suitable planet.

What I am also unsure about is where the new spirit-form first comes from. My thinking is the spirit-form is created and moves into the Material Belt from Creation Belt passing through the Transformation Belt.

As the rules of the forum state that one question is permitted per round of questions it is impossible for me to ask you all the questions I have on this subject in one round. I may ask you a succession of questions as the months continue.

For this round my question on this subject is,

How does Creation know or calculate when a new spirit-form is needed within the Material Belt and is there a maximum number of spirit-forms Creation will ever create within then first 311,040,000,000,000 evolutionary awake time?

Thank you for you time, Eduard

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

Thank you for answering my question. regarding my sanity it is much better now when I wrote the previous question that was a time when I was smoking alot of marijuana and just a week ago if found your article on cannabis and hashish and realized that most of my consciousness related problems was cannabis related. I am not smoking as much I have not lit up for about two weeks and I already see an improvment, I was kicked out of college just recently because of my stupid thinking and actions its the law of causality I had it comming. but again thank you for your response. Now my question regarding the gulf oil spill, what to the Plejaren have to say about the devastating effects from it?

Michael Horn does mention on his radio show what the Plejarens have stated about the oil spill in the Gulf: http://positiveworldradionetwork.weearth.com/2010/06/25/michael-horn-4-fighting-the-new-national-epidemic/

Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 27, 2010)

Marbar

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and FIGU,

Thanks for answering my last question. Now, this question is about Barack Obama.

Barack Obama have received the Nobel Peace Prize and he has not been president of the United States for a whole year. The Nobel Peace Prize is a lifetime achievement award. I know Barack Obama does not deserve that award. To add more, he was nominated 10 or 12 days after he was inauguration in office.

There are other people out there who deserve the Nobel Peace Prize more than Barack Obama. Sometimes, it seems like he gets way too much endorsement. Sometimes, it is very hard to see some of the good he is doing. When barack Obama received the prize, it made a lot of people angry. A president or any world leader who is in war does not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. It is not right and it is so wrong on so many levels.

Billy, do you think Barack Obama deserves the Nobel Peace Prize?

Salome,
Marbar

Hector

Post Number: 595
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy thank you for your tremendous work and extend this gratitude to the whole group.

In recent weeks I have been thinking about the socalled storage banks and how they support(back up) human evolution. If I'm not wrong there exist universal, galactic and planetary storage banks where all kind of personal and colective knowledge is saved. Quite often has occurred and will continue to occur that space travelers have
accidents with their space ships and from that moment on they shall reincarnate in a different planet or civilization. It comes to my mind the case of the bardans, Tunguska, 1917.

My question is, will those stranded space travelers like the bardans in Tunguska feel like strange, disoriented, out of place, not integrated in their new planet's first encarnation because their "reference system" about civilization's habits and rules is completely different ? (Something similar had to happen to the old lyrans and wegans, but those lyrans and wegans have had so many reincarnations on Earth that they do not feel strange on Earth, but familiar and even consider themselves an earth human in all aspects. Again, the question: When incarnating for the first time on a different planet, do human beings feel "out of place" because they have no experiences in that planet (they have not stored a single experience, thought, feeling in their "new" planetary storage banks)?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 150
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you for answering our questions!!!

I wanted to ask you a question about children. I have an 8 month old niece and i think she is the cutest thing in the world. When i see her sleeping so soundly and i always wonder - what do little babies or small small children dream about? Do they see images? or just lights? do they see things and experience nightmares? Because they're so small, and their brains are still developing, they can't dream about he same things we dream about, I think.

Thanks,

Sonik

Newinitiation

Post Number: 598
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy
The world has been made more chaotic by the effects of human irrationality despite much good knowledge accessible to many human beings.

The likes of satanic pedophile Henry Kissinger, a Giza intelligence influenced leader responsible for millions of murders of the innocent does make real the doctrines contained in the wrongly attributed to the jews the protocols of the learned elders of zion which we can see the abundant proof of its realised ideas by the external human conditions that we find ourselves in this present era.
Not to mention the fact that real conspiracies do exist such as secret space programs after the end of the apollo where man has definitely been back to it to mine precious minerals and have explored ET artifacts and giant spires.
Satanism is one real conspiracy the mainstream would find it very hard to accept just as they would find the truth you have delivered so.
These underground cult worship of the devil and the ubiquitous infiltration of its members to high positions of power and authority makes one very despondent at how depraved the human can really be and if any secret intelligence service personnel monitoring this site should realise, they are essentially working for these monsters rather than for their country.

My question is, although you don't normally give out health related information I was wondering what your thoughts are regarding psychotropic drugs and vaccines as there are many reports detailing how dangerous they are and that children should not be vaccinated and people should not danger their lives using medications such as prozac.

Matt lee

C_andre

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian, hope you are all right.

I wanted to ask you about the Antikythera mechanism is conjectured to be an ancient mechanical computer designed to calculate astronomical positions.
The mechanism is the oldest known complex scientific calculator. Do you know it´s origin?
Thanks,
Carlos A.

Joe

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, is it possible at our present stage of evolution for the Earth human being to live in a money-free society?

Norm

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, What can you tell us about Hitler’s Spirit Form?
My Website

Vb28

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

hopefully you are doing well.

My Question:
Why is Creation archetypal? why can't it just be a big bang with just energy (or matter in a different form)? why is it constructed to meet our needs? or (why are we constructed to meet creation's needs?)

Clarification on the last question: is that a yes?

VB

Savio

Post Number: 655
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that the Creational Law prevents low spiritually evolved people in achieving Hyperspace and Time travel capabilities.

While Ashtar Sheran was able to penetrating into the DAL universe, it is logical to assume that they should have acquired Hyperspace travel technique, yet, Ashtar Sheran and his people should not be considered as high in spiritual evolution.

My question is: What would be the typical status of spiritual evolution of those peoples who can achieve Hyperspace and Time travel capabilities?

Salome

Savio

Ben

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian
Thanks for your answer, regarding my previous question, the whole case with this hindu Prahlad Jani had place in India's Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Science, the man was monitored non stop by 30 cameras for 8 days and examined by hard grounded scientists. The official statement was that during all this time, he neither ate nor drank, nor excreted. His room was guarded by armed military people. This info was given by Reuters but of course disinformation is possible, lets hope the future will reveal what is behind all of this.

In the FIGU Bulletin no.70 there is excellent article about pineal gland. I was wondering is there any technology presently on Earth which would be with 100% certainty helpful in the process of developing pineal gland and bringing balance between both hemispheres of the brain.

There is method called hemi-sync which was developed around 70's by Robert Monroe in Monroe Institute. This method is based on sounds with different frequencies. A person with headphones on his head hears in the left ear a tone with for example frequency 200 Hz while in the same time in the right ear a tone with frequency 220 Hz. According to Robert Monroe's researches such differential of the tones, force both hemispheres of the brain to work coherent and in synchronized way.

Occasionally I listen to those sounds and also practice every day meditation, after few years I see some progress but cannot determined with certainty if this hemi-sync play any role or is it the result of systematic meditation.

Billy my question is what is your opinion about the hemi-sync sounds could it be helpful for the humans in the process of developing pineal gland and hemispheres synchronization?

I'm not sure if the subject of hemi-sync was ever in the FIGU area of interest so here is example of such sounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8eSuZ71S8k

Thank you and many health.

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

(Message edited by scott on June 29, 2010)

Lonnie

Post Number: 302
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Of the 40,353,607 different pure human races, with a total of 343 different skin tones that were originally created by Creation and began in a natural-evolutionary manner upon many planets within many solar systems of many galaxies throughout the entire universe, how many different races will an individual spirit incarnate into during the course of 60-80 billion years of spiritual evolution? Will we have to incarnate into all of these races during this time? If not, then why only some of them or just a few? And how many different races did the spirit of Nokodemjon incarnate into before reaching the level of Arahat Athersata?

Salome
Lonnie O'day Morton
FIGU Passive Group

Jamesm

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Which events cause human spiritforms to be created?

Peace

James Moore
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Marcela

Post Number: 220
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Thank you very much for the advice. In this last month I was controlling my negative thoughts in a better way and with your advice I feel much more optimistic. I think meditation could benefit me and therefore, I am reading your book.

I have a question about this sentence: “ Die grobe Linie des Lebens namlich allein ist vorbestimmt, so namlich der eigentliche Weg, den du zu gehen hast. Nicht vorbestimmt aber ist deine individuelle Handlungweise und das Drum und Dran, wie du eine jegliche Sache bewaltigst.

Translation: “ The coarse line of life is namely predetermined, namely the actual way that you have to go through. It is not predetermined however, your individual behavior and the bits and pieces like each thing that you have to deal with.”

I tried to translate this sentence and from what I understood, the coarse part of our lives is predetermined, but the many decisions that we make along the way are up to us. Can you please tell me what this sentence means? (I probably didn’t understand due to my translation)

Thank you very much, Marcela

Marcela

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott:

I forgot to include the name of the book and the page for my question.
“Einfuhrung in die Meditation” page 35.

Thank you.

Nobody

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr.Meier

Are Sub-Neutrino's responsible for the Quantum entanglement effect?

Salome

Lepuniv

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I got your answer right.

Let me specify again that the bullet example was what is called a PURELY HYPOTHETICAL CASE to help understand reasoning.
As I said earlier, the real desire of killing someone in the past was out of purpose. I used it to point out the case of an irreversible action.
I thought I was understood.

If time travel was impossible, then I would understand that no special force would be needed to keep the past unchanged. But since, apparently, it is possible, it sounds impossible that an extra force would not appear at the proper moment to prevent the past from any change.

Then, I word the same problem this way:
Imagine a more positive action.

It’s part the common knowledge that LOUIS 16th was beheaded during the French Revolution. It’s an irreversible historical fact.

Question:

Since the past cannot be changed, then, would a special force impede a time traveller from blocking up the guillotine? (
The question deals with the existence of a special force)

Be in a good health!

Salome

Lepuniv

Sanjin

Post Number: 148
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do you have some good recommendations on how to prolong the duration of one's life? Recently, I started using a supplement called resveratrol, and according to many scientific experiment, it prolongs the life of rodents. The supplement is also found in red grapes and wine, which have been reported to prolong lives in humans. This tells me that resveratrol most likely does have a good effect. What do you think about it and also, do you have any other good ways?

Thank you!
Love makes the world go round.

Bodhran

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Peace and health to you,
There is currently another spate of videos on the internet debunking your photographic evidence, these as it happens are very well done and appear to show how most of your evidence can be reproduced to a certain extent, I think your old friend Kal Korff may be involved in some way and perhaps this is what the Plejaran alluded to when advising against Michael Horn getting involved in a collaboration with him on a dvd project.

My question is, what is the best thing to do regarding these increasingly determined and increasingly well put together claims of fraud against you. Should people keep working on debunking the debunkers? Has enough been done to keep the message from falling away from the public eye again because of these, or are these debunkers themselves helping the cause by bringing others accidently to the information.
Thank you.
Salome

Tony.

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

I'd first like to say it is a pleasure being on this forum and being apart of creation and this process of history. I am 16 and for my experience I interpret things for my age really well, people have always said that. I would like your opinion on this. reincarnation of edgar cayce to david wilcock/ Tbis is edgar cayce on the left, and on the right david wilcock. I would like to know, is this truly his reincarnation on the right? david wilcock? He has said in many meetings/group talks that the universe is interconnected like a spider web, and every human is connected in the same way. He says we are all one universal mind, but seperate humans to make decisions, rationalize, and evolve. He says everything is light and through meditation you can begin to learn about your self and universal creation. Can you maybe touch base on this? Is there anyway a soul could find its way back to its past human life/body. Thanks eduard!!! I hope you are in great health, I will one day visit the sssc. I cannot as of right now because I live in florida too much money, money i don't have.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page