Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through July 27, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Its been a long time since the 17th International UFO Congress held in 2008, by Michael Horn on Billy Meier case..How about showcasing meier case again in IUFOC 2010 or 2011 on recent developments like Red Meteor, recent corroborations and so on...
The real does not die, the unreal never lived - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Marbar

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Michael Horn should do a lecture for the IUFOC for 2011. That year is going to be its 20th year and the BIlly Meier case would be a great addition to it.

Davidmg

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thomas;

on peta by M horn

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/3734.html#POST10265

Norm

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just bought three Meier shirts from http://www.zazzle.com/billyshop

I think the Semjase Silver Star Center Logo should have the website address added to the design.
My Website

Jamesm

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Methodist Church has released an iphone app: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8685019.stm

FIGU/someone should release one too, with excerpts from the Goblet of Truth and other books of the spirit teaching.

I do not have an iphone.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Gib_niner

Post Number: 112
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is a good idea - for sure has to be - had been thinking myself for a while, also, of an e-learning educational game app. (in addition to just a basic text/information app)

Adding to that...these games tend to be (for the most part) - generally not all that complicated - so on those lines may not even be all that hard to program at all (on flash i guess)- therefore could be very straightforward indeed - yet still at the same time put across some postive messages and fairly substantive information concerning the mission.

also if one is to do a search for ufo(s) on the iphone - there isn't all that much coming up - so definitly could be a good oportunity for increasing awareness.
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 280
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At some point in the future some large contingent of people set out to meet the Plejarens. It would be progressive to plan for that eventuality.

For example, the ship used to transport people from place to place may have to be able to be a permanent home. This would mean a rather sizable, durable spaceship, something complex enough to potentially take hundreds of years to build.

Additionally such a ship would effectively constitute a society unto itself. Through gentle social engineering, we can generate a viable, if small, fully creative society.
Love is always the way

Vb28

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I have an idea for figu forum, I was wondering is possible to make new thread under the question section ( or that pre question place) where people can post their questions to billy and anyone who does not have any question(s) to ask billy can take a question from that location. This way we can optimise asking questions to billy.

Lth

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> We have discussed this sort of thing before and it was decided by the > moderators to leave things as is. There are already plenty of questions so > I would have to vote "no" for your idea. Nothing personal...

Getknowledge

Post Number: 129
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. This is the best attempt i've seen yet. I guess, the only thing now is to have his photos and films expertly analyzed like Billy's...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mrmorlam1#p/u
Tien

Markcampbell

Post Number: 516
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien ;

The website you posted is a Billy Meier DEBUNKING website . This person ( Mr. Morlam ?) is very open about his intention to show how easy it is to reproduce Billy's photos . He even uses the Beamship sounds recorded by Billy . This is just another smartass using 2010 technology to try to insinuate that Billy used 2010 technology back in 1975 . The website was put together by an individual who lacks the necessary sharpness of mind to convince anyone other than the most gullible .

(COPIED from website ........)
Gleamship - The Movie Footage (Reproducing Plejaren UFO's).wmv

This video represents an overview of some of the photographs and films taken recently to reproduce the pictures and movies created by Billy Meier in Switzerland in the mid seventies - as closely as locations allow. If you don't live in Switzerland you won't get mountains in the background making it all look very dramatic.
....end of copied text.........

My advice ; don't waste your time !

Mark

Michael_horn

Post Number: 310
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil has done a very good job of making models based on the beamships that the Plejaren piloted for Billy's photo ops. But several things must be pointed out, in addition to Christian's comments in the Q&A.

The most obvious giveaway that his very nice WCUFO model is not the same as the real WCUFO is the fact that the size relationship of the branches to his model are different, of course, than in Meier's photos and video. The branches in Phil's photos, etc. are larger in relationship to the size of the model, they are significantly smaller in relation to the real WCUFO, not an inconsiderable detail.

Phil shows us some things in his video and perhaps not others, such as how long it really took to put together his models, the actual time and means of putting all of the the little red pieces on the rim, etc. And of course when you have almost 30 years to study and work out how to make a facsimile, you're in a far different position than the man who was simply out there clicking photos - and not running around pruning and cutting down trees, hooking up Rube Goldberg rigs, etc.

Of course there's also zero evidence presented that Meier actually had all of the various objects and parts that Phil used in fashioning his model. Again, it's one thing to create a similar EFFECT, quite another to prove that this was how something was done.

And as has been pointed out, a photo analysis of Phil's work would reveal the known fact that these are small models close to the camera and not large objects a good distance from it.

I have no trouble appreciating Phil's craftsmanship. I enjoyed putting models together when I was a kid. As realistic as some were, and as well as some people may be able to set them up for interesting photos, they're obviously not the same thing.

Nice models though.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Showing the result from analyzing Phil's work revealing that similar is not the same, with another debunker (who put in a good effort, with the models at least) debunked under the belt, may cause more people to take a critical look at Billy's photos, films and other materials.

Models vs Life Size
Tien

Michael_horn

Post Number: 311
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S. Regarding his attempts to reproduce the sounds, you can see how bonkers he is about all this, simply neglecting to address the fact that the sounds Billy recorded were heard many miles away. Not exactly the effect you get from running metal over a fishing line.

He may just go nuts at some point.

Lth

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Excellent points Mike! I consider all sides as neutrally as I am able and > sometimes little things like the ones you mentioned escape my view. > Sometimes the obvious is not noticed and these things are the most important > facts sometimes! It is for that reason that I do not assume anything even > if something gives me doubt about the case. I remain a supporter of BEAM > but also try my best to keep an open mind. Great post Mr Horn :-)

Sitkaa

Post Number: 324
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to rock the boat anymore, but this would make a light distraction:

Do you remember something about a plastic model ufo that some company offered for hobbyists to construct? I don't remember if that was based on Bob Lazar's drawings, or the Plejaren beamships.

Do you know more about this? I think it would be fun to put together a beamship model and hang it in the office.

If it doesn't exist, it outa. Perhaps, if there is interest enough, we could put together a beamship model kit, to be constructed of wire and aluminized paper, maybe with subtle lights (like the models at the Red Planet Diner in Sedona).
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 325
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A quick introduction to flying saucers propelled by the 'Coanda effect'. (humorous)

http://www.youtube.com/user/americanantigravity#p/u/9/H6aH2tjXMp4
Love is always the way

Lth

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I actually know Bob Lazar personally but just as an acquaintance and not a > close friend. The Testors model was of the Sport Model UFO he described.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 520
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I actually bought one of the same models many years ago . It was a dissapointment , and where do you put it ?

Ramirez

Post Number: 489
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

US Saucer

This is one model but the one you refer to was marketed by Testor with design advice from Bob Lazar.

It was a conventional saucer shape.
Cheers.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 326
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the input. Bob Lazar's Testor model looks pretty similar to a Plejaren beamship.

Since I am focusing on the Plejaren material now-a-days, I am interested in building some Plejaren model of a flying saucer. As a matter of fact, I have a new nephew, and putting together a flying saucer mobile for him would be a neat gift, donchathink?

If no flying saucer model kits are readily available, could we come up with one? We would have to have some basic dimensions, not sure how accurate they would have to be. Would the model be made of plastic, wire/paper, or carved/turned? What do you think?
Love is always the way

Ramirez

Post Number: 489
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

Here is one link.
http://www.sciencefictionmodels.com/2009/09/eve-flying-saucer-ufo-model-kit-with-lights-atlantis-model-company/

Then another.
http://scalemasterdecals.com/Science-Fiction-2-ufo.html

And another.
https://www.spacetoys.com/proddetail.php?prod=SL91006&cat=134

More.
http://www.rocketfin.com/mcc/invaders_ufo.cfm

Happy building :-)
Cheers.

Marbar

Post Number: 140
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and the Plejarens should make a special reunion contact report. In this contact report, Billy, Ptaah, Semjase, Pleija, Quetzal, and Asket should give tribute to Sfath and discuss some serious matters.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page