Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 26, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through July 26, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe...

It would be nice if you do a bit of more reading. At least purchase the FIGU
books and booklets; there is enough FREE information on all FIGU web sites.

That is how most us here started off in the beginning! And Analyse the
information yourself.

In the case with the WALLS: it would be evident...that the other option for
them to obtain data on the concerning human(s)(indirectly), would than be via
the(ir) Storage Banks. Our BIO energies as well as Telepathic Perceptions
(Thoughts) may indeed be at a limit to record, though....I would think...due
to the mentioned. So it is possible for them to retrieve certain data from the
Storage Banks where the latest Thought(s) information is accumulated, amongst
others. [As I could make out: The Giza Intelligence was not recorded/noticed/
detected by the Plejarans previous because they were TOO deep beneath the
Earth surface, amongst others. And almost 'got away' with their Evil schemes.]

And they can always ask The High Council(Andromeda) for permission to retrieve
certain data concerning the individual(s), through other sources. Even the
Plejarans are dedicated to certain Directives when it comes down to gathering
(Personal) information! Seems, the High Council Respects every individuals
Privacy! Which is very positive, I would say. And that there is no misusage of
the gathered information, even.

But, they are Plejarans! THEY will/can Think of something to resolve anything
that interferes with their work.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 615
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the scanning capabilities of the Plejaren, in the above mentioned contact as well as others, it is mentioned that the Plejaren might not be able to see certain experiments or actions hidden in a technical way not known to them but possibly discovered and used by the government/military. They can easily see the normal materials, including solid, very thick, concrete walls, and even through meters or kilometers of solid material. This was done in determining the exact number of dead in the storm surge a few years ago that killed so many people. The exact number of people, both dead and alive, regardless if buried by solid materials or under water, was determined to the exact number. Consult the various available english resources online through FIGU and theyfly.com for more details.

Faerast

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, every one
I very interested want to know did Plejarens friend carry a weapon? or did they have a weapon system to protected their planet?
hope you have a good health every day

Thomas

Post Number: 628
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Faerast, yes the Pljaren have weapons which they use in a neutral-positive manner for defense etc. One example is the laser like device used by BEAM on Semjase's ship to eradicate the nest of insects on the tree at the center. The weapon was described a little further but not in great detail. Also BEAM witnessed Ptaah neutralize an atomic weapon from his Great Spacer with a beam weapon which encompasses, contained, and exploded the errant missile. I am quite certain they have other weapons but use them defensively as I mentioned...

Miraj_raha

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know what nature of calendar do the plejarens follow?This intrigues me as a calendar is actually an epicenter of consciousness of an entire civilization.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 193
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the year is 49,743 over there now .
Their years are only slightly shorter than ours .

Like I said ..... I think !

Faerast

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi, everyone hope you all have a good health, but I have something very worry.

had anyone have a experence witness plejarens friends?
1.I'm so urgent want to know did they(plejarens)have a long earlobes?
2.is it their skill is white in colour?
because I have experence about witness extraterrestrial and their spacecraft in my childhood and those ET also have a long earlobes white skill and gray uniform.

How can I do now I'm very afraid please help me, many thank

Edward

Post Number: 1522
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Faerast.....

Not sure about your childhood experience, but...there are indeed 'other/
divers' extraterrestrials whom have Long Earlobes: NOT per se only...the
Plejarans!

I have in the past like-wise, envisioned such beings, with many different skin
tones, and appearances(; way before I came to know that the Plejarans, have).

But, outside of my own(/visionary) experiences: it would be quite Logical that
there are indeed, extraterrestrials with LONG....Earlobes!

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 512
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacobus

I read with interest, your recently posted question to Billy, which partially reads as follows: "So I’ll ask( even though I know the chances are slim), wouldn’t it be cool if somehow, the Plejaren could paint us for the first time, a picture of their planet, daily life, activities, landscapes; etc?(they decide what is appropriate). We could sponsor the paint, canvas and brushes(acrylic or oil)."

Yes, that would be cool indeed. But what would be cooler still is if the Plejarens used their own paint. The Plejaren have a painting technology which produces an extremely stunning depth effect. By a special colour blending and painting technique the paintings look as three-dimensional as nature itself. (source: Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, p228-229)

Regards
Bob

Marbar

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here on Earth, we body-imaging devices such as x-rays, MRIs, and sonograph machines. Do the Plejaren have any devices like these?

Edward

Post Number: 1801
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar.....

Logically thinking, they would have.

When the great Tsunami took place, the Plejarans conducted a bodycount, which
was through some device which can Scan the Bio Organic energies (I think it
was called?) of a human being. Through such process they could make a correct
estimate of the total deaths, at the time.

Thus, speaking of SCAN devices: it would speak for itself, that the Plejarans
are in possession of such technology, but of course, much more advanced than
that on Earth. I think Semjase once mentioned a scanning device which
resembles our X-ray Scan(; revealing the skeleton/bone structure; and Fluidal
Force relation, etc.), but much more can be revealed.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1284
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To make any educated "guess" as to Plejaren Scan Technology, let's start by Considering the technical advances just recently here on Earth:

Our ability to "see through walls" is already well advanced=

[" ScienceDaily (Oct. 12, 2009) — University of Utah engineers showed that a wireless network of radio transmitters can track people moving behind solid walls. The system could help police, firefighters and others nab intruders, and rescue hostages, fire victims and elderly people who fall in their homes. It also might help retail marketing and border control.

[ See Also: = Matter & Energy, Medical Technology, Construction, Ultrasound, Science & Society, Energy Issues, Electrical phenomena, Radio, Microwave

[ "By showing the locations of people within a building during hostage situations, fires or other emergencies, radio tomography can help law enforcement and emergency responders to know where they should focus their attention," Joey Wilson and Neal Patwari wrote in one of two new studies of the method.

[ Both researchers are in the university's Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering – Patwari as an assistant professor and Wilson as a doctoral student.

[ Their method uses radio tomographic imaging (RTI), which can "see," locate and track moving people or objects in an area surrounded by inexpensive radio transceivers that send and receive signals. People don't need to wear radio-transmitting ID tags. "] ---
--- http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091012084217.htm

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

There are several additional means to scan through solid objects: =

Deep infra-red sensors = [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsbsCWu0s6Y];

Ultra sonics =[" The new technological gadget boasts visual penetration through wood, plaster, brick and reinforced concrete. The device uses sound waves at a particular frequency and a series of algorithms in the computer software to capture images through a wall or door and create 3D images."];

And (my favorite) = Terahertz-wave, aka: T-wave technology =

[ A project to develop a promising new astronomy imaging technique that can also denude a fully clothed human or see through thick fog has generated its first picture.

[ A so-called T-ray image of a human hand, taken through a 1/2-inch (15 millimeter) pad of paper, is the first product of the new terahertz camera. The technology is poised to revolutionize imaging in astronomy, medicine and airport security, proponents say.

[ The European Space Agency's project to develop the camera was first reported by SPACE.com last June. While largely unheralded, T-ray imaging does not appear to be pie-in-the sky. In fact, a camera built by a company called QinetiQ and working in similar millimetric waves already last year had demonstrated the ability to peer through clothes and reveal a concealed weapon, along with much of a person's body.

[ A fully clothed man imaged by a QinetiQ millimetric wave camera. Note the concealed gun. T-ray cameras are said to be similar but more powerful. Image used with permission.

[ New Observatory to Probe Unexplored 'Cold' Cosmos
-- (photos on source page /R)

[ The technique employs a little-studied but ubiquitous radiation. Detecting T-rays allows a camera to effectively see through smoke, walls and even clothing or bandages.

[ Low frequency versions of terahertz waves are known as millimeter waves, and they behave much like radio waves. At higher frequencies, the terahertz waves straddle the border between radio and optical emissions. The technology is sometimes referred to as quasi-optics." ] ---

--- http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/t-ray_camera_020613.html

And let's remember the HAARP ... the ELF bands of the HAARP are able to penetrate the Earth and see caverns, caves, underground water, etc. Then there the scanning satellites in orbit - see through clouds and read your license plate (nude sunbathers beware).

All of this (above) is Earth technology that we KNOW-About. We can only imagine what the Black-Ops people have,

So then, as we do know, the Plejaren are several thousand years ahead of us in many Technologies (several million in some other areas), it is accepted they will have scanning capabilities in material Sciences and Medical applications at least as advanced as their other technologies.

You may recall that when Billy went out with Semjase, they stopped a while to observe the mating-docking of the Apollo and Soyuz Space-ships. They were able to see through the walls of both craft. This caused Billy some alarm, as he thought the walls had dissolved and the astronauts would die. semjase reassured Billy it was their viewing technology, at which time then Billy took some of the photos of the docking.

At that same time in orbit with the docking, Billy also made mention of the 4 or 5 other Star-ships and Scout-ships in orbit with them. These were cloaked from visual or radar observation. However, as Semjase pointed out, these were Space-craft from other Star-faring civilizations which also came to observe the docking (we are 'famous' in Galactic terms). The Plejaren technology enabled them to scan and 'see' these cloaked craft. --- [ Vol I., Message From The Pleiades]

We have some 'catching-up' to do.
But by the time we get to where they are, they will have advanced even further.

In Peace

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Scott

Post Number: 2011
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn asked me to post the following "familiar" image...it seems our friends at Nasa have their own ideas (which are't real clear to me) what this picture could be presenting..

moonscape

Scott

Ens

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, I`m new to the forum so greetings to all of you good people!I was just wondering about how huge is the Great Spacer though I`ve read somewhere it was 17km in height(or diameter I can`t recall)and since it took about 400 years to build it,it really must be huge..anyone know anything in detail about the proportions of the ship?? hmmm I also wondered if there is any civilization out there that also has big skyscrapers like we do..

Salome to everyone!:D

Lth

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It did not take 400 years to build it and I wonder where you got that > incorrect bit of info??? Maybe you are confusing that with the Timmars > being a few hundred years in advance of the Plejaren at the beginning of the > Semjase contacts and it was they who gave the technology to build the Great > Spacer(s).

Schantz

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas/Lth,

You said it didn't take 400 years to build. Why don't you provide us with how many years it did take to build, and provide the source for your information?

Lth

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> OK my source is several contact reports which say that the info to build > the Great Spacer came directly from the Timmars and there was a period of > time mentioned as to when this collaboration started and it was on the order > of decades as I recall. If you want more specific then you will have to do > your own research...

Ens

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lth,

indeed I have possibly made a mistake because the 400 hundred years that I said came from my memory and I should had mentioned that.

Lth

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> No worries Ens because I have made enough mistakes in the past myself and > thus am open to be corrected if the actual and correct info is presented to > do so :-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 413
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Great Spacer was built in technological co-operation from the Timmars who, at that time (60's) were 350 years advance of the Plejarens.

Asket contacted High council in 1964 and technical co-operation between Timmars and Plejarens started.

When Billy visited the Great Spacer in 1975, it was only 4 years old.

Great Spacer did not take more than 7 years to make. Maybe less.
Salome.
Suv

Lth

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Exactly! Thanks Smukhuti :-)

Ens

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for clarification Smukhuti, now I see how wrong I was, I mean 400 years from my memory that I thought it took to build the ship now seems funny :D..

Salome

Darren

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope this helps. This is in regards to trying to shead some light on how long it took to build Ptaahs great spacer.
Billy actually said theres no information on how long it took to build. (he didn't ask)

Hi Billy,

what are the dimensions of ptaah's largest spaceship and how long did it take to build? Also do the plejarens still suffer from equipment breakdowns like we still do?

Answer

More than 17 km from the “pilot cabin” to the end of the “feet”. No information about the time necessary to build such a “vehicle”.
No, they don’t suffer from such breakdowns. Everything is perfect. No damages.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6215.html#POST21043

I think it would be good if one day Billy would ask the P's how long it took just so we know how long it would take to build something of that gigantic size.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page