Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 29, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through July 29, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 443
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, this is not the location but Amanda is just starting out and it may be easier to answer here.

Welcome Amanda,

This is not enlightenment, at least that's what Billy claims, it is however logic and a bit of understanding.

I also face opposition from my family, my wife is a Christian and her parents live with us but are interested.

12 years old is a difficult time for any person. Hormones are racing and it is normal to be a little confused. Not to mention the lies that go on everyday in the media we are constantly bombarded with.

Billy writes... we should remain neutral-positive and that everything we do affects everyone else. Consider all as one he says...

Even within the SSSC the Semjase Silver Star Center, there are small disagreements occuring due, in part, to personality conflicts.

There are times when my devotion wanes but it is usually my perception that is in error.

The father figure is one of protection but it is interesting that your whole family is interested in this case.

Let your son and husband discover for themselves, and don't preach this unless they are interested and asking about it. That way they can discover for themselves and learn at their own pace.

Also I noticed you used Immanuael... it was written Jmmanuel and the Talmud Jmmanuel is a good read in English. So is Guido's book And Still They Fly.

Greetings in Peace and Wisdom; Salome

Redbeard

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome amanda, one journey has ended and another has just begun for you, if I perceive correctly. I would encourage you to put your main focus toward yourself (inside) through study and application of the many materials that are available. Sometimes our first reaction is to tell everyone because it is so good and right so how could they not just dive right in and go for a swim.

If people are searching for the truth already, as in your case and many of us here, then the transition to Billy's presented material is smoother and shorter, but much deeper and grounded. The last thing I want to do is put the case and it's teachings in a bad light for someone which probably I did in the beginning but my main focus now is to grow myself spiritually, which requires all of my abilities to stay on track, but with great results.

I do think that the more you grow and evolve spiritually then like Corey was suggesting then the more easily you can be a positive roll model for your son or anyone else. There's nothing like seeing someone walk the talk that speaks more to them than books full of wisdom laid at their feet. Like Randy I also have a Christian wife and that is another story but I do have 1 son that I'm discussing this with as well as my 18 year old that has fully accepted the meier case and we are frequently talk when Mom's not around.

I took a chance with the both in tell them but the later was having so much trouble processing the christian theology, view of life, that I had to try to lighten his guilt load that was put on him by the afore mentioned religious cult, and now he is the main one that I discuss this material with in a face to face way.

Peace in your new, exciting and rewarding journey, Matt B....

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all ,i want to ask Edward that if it posible that yesterday in Friesland(province of Holland)there was the beamship of semjase??
A few people say the exect same ship as she has.but then the first ship of her with the koper,gold colors on it
there are some articels in de dutch news about it.
greetings,
Salome,Erik

Lepuniv

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your experience in telling others about Billy.

Awful, thanks you!

Well, my experience shows that only people who studied Science - and who are not too involved in religion - are ready to accept it, for they know about propabilities...

My muslim friends don't want to hear about Billy any more, because they regard their religion as to be the good one, regardess of all its contradictions (as in every religion). Their grins while I was talking made me understand they thought I had suddenly lost my mind...

My catholic friends do not refuse to talk about it, but gently said, ETs are not to their agenda...
For the more religious of them, ETs are still an hypothesis and when the contradiction in their religion is at stake, they produice the same well known answer in the monotheist religions:" The Human mind is too weak to understand, God only knows!"

Which is an easy, unsatisfying escape and a nonsens as well.

Don't ask them to prove it, none would be able to do so.

All in all, the feedback you get in talking about Billy is so unpleasant that I now keep it for myself!

Salome

Redbeard

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sheila, I moved over to this section for appropriateness,
Yes there is indeed so much to do just within the confines of our minds and egos. I have to drive to work for about a half hour and this is my time to listen to as much of this material as possible. I have a program that converts text to speech in any language so I go back and forth between the german and the english, and this is my latest study and personal challenge. I've been visualizing as the text is spoken and it's like an internal mental movie or dramatization in my mind. I usually stop if the subject is describing a real negative as I want to keep it more beneficial or neutral positive. It takes so much energy and time just to work on me that others usually have to step up and ask for it.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teachings#Life_in_Spiritual_and_Physical

Truly, it is in the interest of every human being to strive for, and attain, spiritual and conscious expansion and depth, in order to revise his present concept of life. It is a concept of life, which had followed purely materialistic and unreal paths of faith as its course and, as a consequence, propelled the truth of the spirit into severe damnation. A reversal, however, will not be easy, because its path is overgrown with vines and thorns. Concerning the most crucial truths, frequently opposite directions have to be taken, because man must learn that through the existence of his Creative spirit, he possesses for all duration of time an immortal part, namely the spirit - a spirit that works together with the Creative realm and does not play servile role as it has been stated by cults. In fact, each human being must prove to himself that his spirit works in a Creative manner, and that he must find his perfection within himself, to ensure perfection in Creation itself. For those who have gained this knowledge, there will grow an inescapable obligation to put their own material life in the background, and to guide their spiritual existence toward Creation's monumental viewpoints, which contain an endless continuity in their constant transformation.
A human being of truth knows no prejudices, for a preconceived opinion impedes any quest and discovery, and honesty itself. A human being of truth knows perfectly well that all truth and wisdom lie in the timeless flow of endless duration, so that no preconceived opinion can rightfully exist. Only facts of truth can be facts of truth, and only facts of truth can be facts of wisdom. Nothing else can be integrated into it. This is a law of the entire process of all that occurs, because every existence must complete itself in a cycle. Cause and effect find validity in all spheres if they are governed by laws and commandments.
A preconceived opinion harbors all the illogic of doubt and untruth. When a human being begins to absorb within himself this information, he may obtain a clear understanding of a vicious human weakness, namely, whether or not he is beyond the standpoint of preconceived doubts and criticism or still dominated by prejudice. If he is still biased toward preconceived opinions, he ought to put this message aside and pass it on to those who are free from prejudice in their quest for truth.
Peace, Matt

Justsayno

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Matt, that was very nice of you to post that for me :-) and appreciate that you always like to think neutral positive. It was always my understanding that you should have a good balance of both??? Sometimes you need some negative to make the positive happen???

I did find my answer in the answer section (imagine that :-) ). So I guess I don't have to ask Billy whether or not I was reincarnated because I know that I am.
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=9946
"You have a fundamentally false understanding of this issue.
The spirit cannot „forget us“ because it has no memory and does not think.
Everything we do, think and feel is stored in the storage banks. Each new personality is confronted with the essence of knowledge from before. What has been learned becomes „a matter of course“, and when new things are learned, impulses are coming from what has been learned before (in older existences).
A new personality draws knowledge from the storage banks on an impulse-basis.
And it is very important and in fact a necessity that a person/personality isn’t consciously aware (bewusst bewusst) about that what has been (happened) in former lives in order to prevent him from becoming crazy and mentally sick.
So many people are having problems with their current life, and if all the problems of former lifes were added (through the memory), everybody would go insane."

My practitioner did not tell me that I was reincarnated at the beginning. This was after years of work and only because she felt I was ready. And I was! Now I realize that I have the essense of my former life impulsed from the storage banks. I'm glad I don't remember any of my former life, but am glad of the knowledge I do have about it because I understand myself better because of it.

Thetruth

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys does anybody know about what is up with this piece of counter evidence to the case, the thing to look at is at the bottom of the page. here is the link (note to moderators I accidentally tried to post this is the learn german section, my bad) http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nutz.ca/pics/dino1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D31410%26page%3D2&usg=__VMVQor61SEJXs6yIrzP0oDWdoGU=&h=389&w=600&sz=17&hl=en&start=41&um=1&tbnid=e2vQS09YHu_7lM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbilly%2Bmeier%26ndsp%3D21%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D21%26um%3D1

Marbar

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember some time over a year ago, I tild some classmates of mines about what Billy and the Plejarens are telling us about what we are doing to our planet. When I told them that drilling in the ground for oil causes earthquakes, they looked at me and they said nothing. I guess that showed me that you can't expect anyone to listen to you.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar:

Many usually argue that by volume, what we (humans) extract is nothing compared to earth's larger volume, and thus it does not really affect in large degree, the tectonic movements, etc.

Well, here is just a glimpse at dimension of the problem (let's worry about what they are NOT advertising)

http://www.eia.doe.gov/aer/txt/ptb1110.html

I used to think about this analogy: have a wooden table, and have thousands of termites dining-in, over a few days, the internal structure of the wood will crumble

... now, add (on the top of the table), large pans of water (dams), large tools and machinery, and bricks and iron bars, and sand, (cities)... one day soon the table will fall

It does not take lots of brain to visualize that

Some time ago I also thought of this analogy: Removing large chunks of iron ore from beaches and mines, over time will change the magnetic 'signature' of the sphere.. so also affecting the location of the poles

tiny little fragments (which are really by volumen, compared to the planet's size), but many of them, do have a compound effect

Nobody goes bald overnight, I am telling you, no matter how many million hairs I used to have.

:-)
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was born and raised a catholic and went through 6 years of catacysm and 3 years of catholic high school. During that time I always felt that there were too many non-answers to my many questions, and at times I was ridiculed for my "questioning of my faith".I realized at a very young age that the meaning of "faith" as my religious "teachers" would have me believe and truth as I believed it to be were very different. As a result of my internal feelings and personal search for truth I stopped following the path that was being placed in front of me and started looking more at history and science for answers to the questions I had about the path that was already started before me.I had a 4th grade teacher in my public school that had alot to do with my change of direction as she would find time during the day to break from the normal routine of teaching the typical subject matter and read to us articles in tabloids and sections of books that she brought from home about the existance of E.T. life and the posibilities of thier visits to earth in our past. I was very intrigued as some of the literature that she brought to my attention seemed to guide me more towards the answers to some of my questions than the priests and nuns of my catacysm school did.I started to think more about my questions than I acted on them at 9 years old in 1974 than I now wish that I would have.In my highschool I had classes on the history of religious beliefs, and found quite often that when stripped down to the core most were very similar in thier teachings and I started looking at one glaring fact that seemed to open my mind more than anything before about the catholic church, and that was where it was centered and the time in history that it started there.I could not get over the fact of how the Roman Empire was so power hungry and vehemently opposed to "Christianity" they were and how quickly the turn around happened.I had wrestled with the idea that early forms of Government were in basis doing the same thing that early religious groups were doing, and that was a form of control of peoples thoughts and actions.Whenever I asked anybody of a particlar organized religious belief,why did thier following start so far after the existance of man the answers are so unbelievable that I shake my head internally in astonishment to the extent that people will blindly follow the word of another without basis of fact or doing any research for themselves.Another question that I always had was how could any self-respecting scientist ever put forth his theory to the public with such a hole existing in it as the theory of human evolution? The modern world has bought in on a theory based on as many call it a "missing link"? or as I call it missing time! preposterous.I feel it is unfortunate that I discovered the story and ongoing mission of Billy Meier so late in my life, I have so much to read and research that he has made available to me that so far I have only scratched the surface, however every day I look forward to learing as much as I can. The DVD's I have received, the Talmud Jmmanuel,Star Wisdom,And Still They Fly, all have left me with a great feeling of peace and love in my heart that I have not felt before. I work with the public and have oportunities to talk to very diverse members of a community and in various ways I have had the chance to discuss the information that I have gathered from Billy every day, and I am truley happy that most of the time even when talking with people who are very much followers of Islam,and "Jesus Christ" my discussions are met with interest and even requests for the titles of the books that I have read and Web site information for them to research for themselves.I enjoy the response I get every time I ask someone how would they react if they found out that thier family tree included a higher evolved race of human from another world, it's a great ice breaker when I have a frustrated customer wating for bad news about what the cost is to repair thier car.I Hope my little story can be related to by some other members and truley look forward to learning more about the truth and wisdom that Billy has brought me so far,and to hopefully guide more awareness to the public about the truth of our existance together for our future.

Redbeard

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goodmanallen,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story. It's never too late to get it right. We are all living proof of that. If someone is searching openly and honestly I think that eventually their path will cross this information eventually. You found it younger than I did.....
Peace be to you, Matt

Calenwath

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My family raised me up in the "non-denominational" church of christ branch of christianity. I was always very active in youth functions growing up, made many friends, worshipped and prayed to and asked forgiveness of my sins from an entity which does not exist. Evangelism is certainly a part of every organized religion on this planet, but with the truths of the Spirit that Billy has to teach this world, we all know that a bit of tact and caution must be excersised when spreading this good news. I personally am taking a casual approach to it. It is already known to us all that this world for the most part will never pay heed what we know, to what Billy has to teach us all about ourselves, this wonderful world given by Creation, our history, and our evolutionary potential. However, we can never evolve by doing the same things we've always done. Ive always had a great deal of love for my fellow man, always willing to help those in need, not a boast, but Im definately not the average person these days, as mankind's love for his fellow man isnt a topic on most people's mind. I have a co worker who I have talked to about Billy and what he has to share. My first convert! This coworker already has a very open mind about a myriad of topics so I knew he would be able to at least understand much of what Billy and Plejaren want us to wake up and see. I dont think that my own family will ever be able to cope with these truths though. A bit sad, but they will perhaps learn better in the next life, for they are most certainly NOT able to consume this knowledge, and realize its truth. Not without mentally snapping like a twig, in a storm. Billy, you are this world's hope for a better future, and I thank you, with utmost sincerity for everything youve done, gone through, and will continue to go through. Your work has not been utterly fruitless. We happy few who understand your message are living proof of that, the few must teach the many, in the name of love for our planet, our fellow man, our future. The Plejaren may no longer care to take a direct role in this any longer, and I say it was the appointed time for that to happen, not only because of man's unwillingness to listen, but because the truth seekers of FIGU, and this message board. We are this planet's hope! It is our planet, it is our race that must learn the truth, it is our duty to show where others may find the truth. I pledge myself to this cause in the time that is left to me. the bible is certainly worthy of a bit of respect in this regard. not all things written there are lies, and falsehoods. Many things can be taken from its pages. I no longer remember the book chapter verse but: When I was a child, I thought as a child, I behaved as a child, but when I became a man, i.e. when I learned the truth, I put childish things away. It is time to set aside the material and embrace the spiritual my friends!

Salome

Shane

Whitelotus

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to say that many many of my friends and acquaintances have not seen the u-tube nor heard about the Billy or the mission, so I have been giving them the wordings for the engine search (u-tube).

I have got some positive feedback that they find the "discovery" very interesting or exciting. I hope they will spend more time knowing more and more.

Ens

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello people!
Couple of months ago I started to show the material to my mother, because she has small knowledge about spiritual(though not about Billy`s) and she is interested in it and reads books about it. She always said to me that everything that happens to me is from my head, and that I should always think positive.I was raised without being in any religion and I have never had any simpathy to it, and for that I am grateful to my parents, they were always reasonable and they lived in the reality.They always said there is something that created everything but they did not believe in god that every church and religion preaches,and that was also my opinion. So I was always realistic and I have always enjoyed watching the stars in the night, dreaming that I will one day be in the universe travelling.So first I showed my mother The Silent Revolution Of Truth, then some of the contact reports regarding henoch prophecies.and her reaction was hmmm yeah maybe this could be true you know but you have to live in the real world my son.When I showed her some of the spiritual teaching she said that she knows something similar and that she thinks those teaching are true, but that everyone has his own story(some time ago she was reading something about Pleiadians that are chanelling Barbara Marciniak-which everyone here knows is pure nonsense and fiction).My father didn`t want to hear anything about it because he thinks that I should not be reading the material and that I will go crazy because of it!And my younger brother didn`t even want to bother reading anything although he want`s to be a scientist(he is in colege now btw) and even he sometimes said it might be true but he is not interested in at all.All my friends didn`t want to speak at all about it and they said I`m crazy(but in a joke)..
People just don`t want to hear anything about it or related to it!!Shame,I hope they will understand one day..Well this was my experience..

Salome

Aburns87

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

there is nobody more deaf, than someone who doesn't want to hear... unfortunately in the times we are living people are too stuck on the stimulation around them (tv / games / work / etc...) i have had similar experiences mentioning it to those around... with no success... before i was wasting a great deal of time trying to stick what i discovered down people's throat... and came to the conclusion that this will always be unsuccessful... for the reason that you will either attract believers or brick walls... i feel it is much more valuable to spend your precious energy educating yourself further and to shine as a beacon from the knowledge you apply instead to try convincing those who don't want to be convinced... there is no point to seek those who are in need of teaching... life does a wonderful job of putting those want to hear, within reach of our words... unfortunately for the moment they are just few and far between...
just a thought...

Techieatwork

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ens:

I did go through similar events like yours, staring at the starts from early age, and wanting to go there..

I think the affinity with spiritual knowledge is fortunately calling to our attention since always

In my case, I realized not long ago that I was presented with an opportunity to join the only German high school back then, but I didn't pass the exams, because ovbiously I didn't have the training.. but, it is like if the spirit was trying to guide my mother into this

Then, once I was in a normal high school, I was presented with the opportunity to study English.. (we're talking here that I was being raised in Southamerica, where not many get that chance).. which then led me to wider world of more information and so I bumped many times in my life with esoteric, spiritual theories and very fortunately my conscience was ready to be in line with the Spirit Teaching brought forth by Billy.

I think things do happen for a reason. I get so many deja-vus way ahead of time, and small visions.. I feel sometimes it's like I am just remembering this existence.. the spirit (my spirit) has it prepared for me in advance.. and I just have to go along, make the right choices, and the planned act (script) will be played as it was intended at the spirit level prior to me living through those things.

It's all amazing, I love this life, I know things will be alright.

I do (try to) make the right choices with the information brought to my awareness.. and I try not to be influenced by massive media of course, because many fall prey of the hypnotizing effects of advertisements and marketing.

Many times I am aware of the script to be played.. funnily enough, I sometimes enjoy little bits of playing certain role.. as if I knew already that the part played will bring a bit of a teaching to somebody I am dealing with, mostly with relatives.. those close ones who I care more about..

I love you guys here at FIGU. You're like my real family.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Hector

Post Number: 606
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In many cases when you present the Billy Meier story and the spirit teaching to other people, they immediately seek for immediate profit/benefit. Their vision of life is based on pure material values. They say 'ok, this story and these teaching is very nice and sounds great, but what do I gain studying this?'
In these days, education, formation and training are associated with money, profit and elites. Not everybody can pay his ticket to the university, and when someone finally achieves a degree, the money spent in his education/formation he wants it back in the shape of a well rewarded job.

So when people with marked materialist views are told that the spirit teaching is an educational journey that lasts your whole lifetime, they forget their initial interest, because they do not see any immediate or short term 'reward' in studying all those universal truths.

Okay...It's your loss.....

Rarena

Post Number: 593
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

That same experience happened to me at the Hallenbad (indoor pool). This lady invited me to breakfast this coming Sunday to discuss world peace... Hey... I thought... this is a good idea... then the details came out... religion will be discussed and oh yeah there is a $5 per person charge for continential breakfast, which in the USA that means orange juice, coffee and your choice of donuts... eh eh...

I mentioned world peace will not happen discussing religion... when you believe in things that you don't understand... superstition and logic don't mix. She looked astounded and since there was a logic in my argument she could only answer with "Why are you thinking that way?"

You're right Hector... they look for value in paper money rather than self improvement. Any self improvement must be "bought" in their mind.

Better car, bigger house and greener lawn than thou... eh eh...

Materialists... sheesh...

Lth

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You might have told her, Randy, that religions are one of, if not, THE > biggest source of war and death on the planet. I would be interested to > know what her response would have been :-)

Sitkaa

Post Number: 328
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I introduced the Plejaren at a speech for Toastmaster's. At the end of my speech you could have heard a pin drop on the carpet. Wide eyes, open mouths. I was astounded at how astounded people were. The rest of the meeting was awkward, to say the least. The group has not let me speak since.
Love is always the way

Scott

Post Number: 2016
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sitkaa,

I think in general most people will not be receptive to Billy and the Plejarens for some time. I think your efforts might be better spent in talking about general topics ie; overpopulation, pollution etc. Although many of us who discuss the teachings of Billy and the Plejarens on this forum have accepted in some part what is being offered to some degree, we are really a very small minority at this time. Of course in the future this will change (hopefully), but my own experience has been we have to be selective how these ideas are presented.

Regards
Scott

Markcampbell

Post Number: 524
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa ;

There would be a way to bring it up in which the awkwardness would not be an issue , but it would need consideration to OMittying the key "raspberries" to first time exposure ; specific religions ,for example could be addressed just by saying that religions become flags which get waved into battle .
I speak aboot it often and as-a-matter-of-factly , as if I were speaking of talking movies or mechanical horses , or lamps without whale oil .

Someone asked me, when I was describing a song I had written (which would rewrite history)"Why is this important to know this?" , and I responded that the habitual responses to any potential conflict was acted with sword , which became missles in today's theater of war . Had a certain action taken place back then , there would be a different common practice today .

Rarena

Post Number: 594
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas (LTH),

Told her about religion being linked to war... in similar words... got no response other than confusion.

She got the general idea of knowledge verses belief but I don't think she quite got the message about FIGU.org and Michael's site: TheyFly.com which I also provided.

Salome: Greetings in Peace and Wisdom

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page