Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 04, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren language-"Sarat" » Archive through August 04, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Wolverine

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marksmanr, I know Plejaren alphabet very well. I write much good for Plejaren alphabet.

Thank you.

Wolverine

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw FIGU's posts have Plejaren words for 'jevan, inkarlem, kora, asters, sekonti, agan, arimo, odur. Where get them from? Do the Plejarens have taught Billy Meier small words?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the contact notes , Wolverine .

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding learning Sarat,

The Sarat (Plejaren) alphabet is useless with out a dictionary. If we take the English alphabet could we really learn English just by knowing the alphabet?

I mean if we knew the proper spoken sound of the Sarat letters could we put together words? If we could put together words could we put together sentences?

There is, to my knowledge, no dictionary of Sarat words or any written documents avaliable to us here on Earth with sentences and paragraphs written in the correct Sarat format.

If we take the German to English translations when done on a internet translator some English words which are in the middle of a sentence are at the end of the German sentence.

But if anyone does learn to speak and write Sarat it would be interesting to know how they did it.

Just a though .....

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Wolverine

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell, please you can give me a website link?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 240
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeswolverine . http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

however , the few words that have been picked out by various members and placed in the Sarat section of the forum may not be at that website . Myself , I am unable to go through everything and pick out a few words for you . Besides , They are ALL on the Sarat language thread of this forum . There are no more .

Learn German .

Wolverine

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contacts notes in 'Contact Reports' from Futureofmankind website. Which reports?

Wolverine

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or which bookstore?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolverine , I dont know which reports those words were taken from . They are not available in any bokstore , only at the FIGU shop .

Wolverine

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, thanks. I understand.

Wolverine

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read with my book 'And Still They Fly'.
I undestand my book says, Bro language was mixed with seven Old Lyran languages. I wonder African, Japanese and Chinese languages were Lyran family languages of Westan and Kjdan, how look like they? Are they Caucasians?

Who are the 'Bro' language group? Bro language group are the native people of northern Europe, or Indo-European? They look like Cro-Magnon?

Let me know. I would be appreciate.

Wolverine

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 247
Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolverine ;

Language of Westan would be of Africa ,so they looked like Africans , and the languages of Japan and China were not Lyran , they were not caucasians . They were Asians .

I don't know more , and I think I did read that the "Asian" ET's were Lyrans long ,long ago , but I'm not sure .

Wolverine

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well. I know African languages are not family language of our European languages because their words are not same our European words. My teacher told me their names and words are descended from Alien language family.

I have read a website link. The native Earth peoples were first brown skin race (but dark skin don't mean looks like African or Asian), looks like European as think looks Cro-Magnon. Dark skin means from brown race. I have read that said they called 'Bro' people. Bro-speaking groups were native Earth people. Lyrians mixed them to give white race.

Wolverine

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If book says African languages were descended from Westan, means two ancient languages of Egyptian and Libyan. So African languages in Ancient Egyptian and Libyan are descended from Westan, right?

Wolverine

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you know ancient Atlantean language's real name?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 265
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a valuable post of Hans in the German forum about the evolution of earth languages.
Read along at: http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/17/2335.html#POST959

Summary:
Basically, according to the Plejaren, the first protolanguage on earth was called BRO. This developed over time to GLOS and went on to be known as GLOSIA. Finally, the original BRO protolanguage after going through several modifications became known as JSBRON and JSBRONA. BRO was the original earth language from which all earth language developed. BRO underwent modification and was greatly enhanced by the 7 old Lyren languages, already highly developed. These seven Lyren languages enriched BRO and produced a host of earth languages:
1) WESTAN = All African languages
2) TRJDJN = All Indian languages as well as languages of the southern and central hemisphere Islanders.
3) ARJN = All Germanic, Indo-European, Latin and English, Celtic etc.
4) HEBRJN = Assyrian, Arabic, Hebrew, Babylonian, Aramaic languages
5) KJDAN = Chinese and Japanese.
6) BAMAR = Australian, Ottoman and Middle Eastern languages.
7) SUMAN = Minoan (from which the ancient Greek was found), Atlantean, Sumerian, etc.
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1720
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

I think, it was also mentioned in Guido's book?

Or, was it the TJ, supplements??

But, it is written/given in book format, though.

But, still...positive for you to post the information.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

This information came with a disclaimer that these language groupings are only broad classifications and nothing fine grained.

This information is certainly not in TJ.

I do not posses any German language book because of my limited German vocabulary so cannot check this information in them. But I plan to graduate to German books within 2-3 years.
Salome.
Suv

Norm

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Hi Norm,

Their alphabet is read from left to right.

In the old Plejaren alphabet there was no "I", but only the "J".
In the new one both "I" and "J" are included.

Christian"

Can someone point me to it? I still can't find it.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 494
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meton - Dark
Heavy Suns - Darthelos
Saten - Radiant or Active

from Contact 220

Quetzal:
58. The second part of your question is to be affirmed in the way that, as a rule, it concerns former stars, so collapsed solar structures.
58. Der zweite Teil deiner Frage ist in der Form zu bejahen, dass es sich in der Regel um einstmalige Gestirne handelt, also um kollabierte Sonnengebilde.

59. But still, such objects also exist in the form of still active suns.
59. Nichtsdestoweniger jedoch existieren derartige Objekte auch in Form noch tätiger Sonnen.

60. We call the collapsed structures “Meton-Darthelos,” which translated into your language means “Dark Heavy Suns.”
60. Wir nennen die kollabierten Gebilde "Meton-Darthelos", was in deine Sprache übersetzt etwa "Dunkle Schwersonne" bedeutet.

61. We call the still active suns of this kind “Saten-Darthelos,” so “Radiant Heavy Suns” or “Active Heavy Suns.”
61. Die noch aktiven Sonnen dieser Art bezeichnen wir als "Saten-Darthelos", also als "Strahlende Schwersonne" resp. "Aktive Schwersonne".

62. These names correspond to traditions from very early times of our people.

Wolverine

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti, please can you tell me? Where to buy a book or other? I want to information in earth languages (about Glos, Glosia, Jsbron and Bro).

I would be appreciate. Let me know.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 423
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolverine,

I recently brought a book called "And Still They Fly" which has the information in my post 265. It is available from Steelmark publisher (steelmarkonline.com) as well as from Michael Horn's site (theyfly.com) and also Amazon.

To my knowledge, there are no book, even in German, which is exclusively dedicated to Plejaren/Lyran languages.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page