Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Aburns87

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy!

First off I wanted to Thank You! for your persistence regarding your mission and for leaving such a copious amount of insightful material at our disposal! I am pretty sure many of the forum members including myself are more than grateful to be alive during a time where the teachings have been made available to this degree... THANK YOU!!

-Both my wife and I have put a great deal of thought into the benefits / disadvantages of having children and we for moral / selfish reasons have decided it is not something intended for us... we were considering a vasectomy as a more permanent solution, but were concerned about any mental / physical side effects (prostate / testicular cancer, etc...) since the sperm would no longer naturally exit through the urethra but instead remain in the testicles until it is reabsorbed by the body... in my mind this would go against the purpose of "healthy-masturbation"
do you know of any issues / complications with such a surgery?

Vielen Dank!
-Andrew

Stevieo

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for anwsering my last question about the other side!!

my question is (if i got this right) i only live once and then cese to exsit for ever?!no wonder why every one scared to die cause they only live once am i right about this

Sitkaa

Post Number: 312
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Meier

The people who have apparently manipulated the culture of our Earth and us Earthlings must not have valued lives of other people. I have a hard time understanding how such people could be so intellectually developed and not ascribe value to life, as it is and as it can be. It seems to me that when you know yourself, you know your connection with everyone else.

Now it seems that Earth is apparently recovering from the effects of these technologically advanced vapid people: this task is set among us Earth-bound people who have not got a very solid grasp on common-sense. An obstinately competitive social philosophy seems to be driving unsustainability on its self-destructive path because the people who maintain that philosophy are unable to address this tendency towards over-competition.

My question is this: how much should one compete with other people in our society for positions, roles, social value as exemplified with wealth, power, prestige? How much competition is healthy for the individual and for greater society as well? What are the guidelines by which we can learn how much competition is appropriate, and how much is ultimately self-destructive?
Love is always the way

Scott

Post Number: 2013
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti

Dear Billy,

Was anything more known on this?
quote:
Dear Billy,
In contact 207 you discussed with Quetzal about New Testament which contains falsified number of peoples who attended the "Sermon on the Mount", i.e. 5000 instead of 250. Also it was 5 barley loaves and two fish that were multiplied by Jmmanuel and distributed between men, women and children.

Quetzal explained that this falsification was made through John.

But in Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 16 "The feeding of five thousand", there is also mention of 5000 people who were fed and 5 barley loaves and 3 fish that were multiplied.

How did the wrong number of people and fish got into Talmud Jmmanuel? Did Judas got this information from John?
Salome.
Suv

This may be a translation error made by Isa Rashid. Billy will search for a clarification.
And thanks to FIGU for the new Goblet of Truth translations.
Salome.
Suv

It may be a translation error made by Isa Rashid, but it is also possible that the exaggerated digits were included in the original scrolls due to false information.

(Note by CF: The number of 12 baskets may possibly also be exaggerated. Billy will check that number.)

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are well. I have a serious difficulty understanding one thing that I have encountered in your writings which I can't seem to figure out for myself. You have said that the spirit levels of Arahat Athersata and above have evolved past making mistakes. You have also said that higher evolved spirit forms and humans would not lie. You have also mentioned that Arahat Athersata sees all times, past, present, and future.

With all that in mind, I cannot reconcile how that spirit level said in the book "Arahat Athersata" that 2 specific people would be alive tens years after the book was released but those 2 people, Miriam and Anatol in fact died well before the 10 years passed.

The German version of "Arahat Athersata" is quite clear and there is no indication of the given statements about Miriam and Anatol being anything but straight facts.

Please, please Mr Meier, explain how it is that Arahat Athersata would either lie or it would make a mistake when it has the capability of seeing the actual future. Even if Arahat Athersata did not look into the future, I find it difficult to believe that high spirit forms such as that level would make a statement without verifying it to be true when it could easily look into the future...

Thank you so much for your help and if I may ask you to please be as direct and detailed as possible in your answer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again...
Thomas Hall

Arahat Athersata just cited information from decisions and determinations that were made by a group of people about 13.500 years ago. AA did not perform a "look into the future" itself or check the accurateness of the unfolding of the events in our time. When AA gave the information to Billy, Anatol and Petra-Meriam were still alive.
Even if AA is capable to look into the future, just as well as into the past, the pure-spirit level usually doesn't perform predictions or "looks into the future", but is occupied with the evolution process in its own spiritual sphere.
AA neither "lies" nor has any reason for "verifying" anything that has been decided by human beings.

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard

I hope all is well for you.

I have had some questions arising in my thoughts for sometime now and during discussions with other persons no one has a clear truthful answer.

Creation creates new spirit-forms and sets them on an evolutionary path, firstly within human bodies. Thus Creation must somehow know when a new spirit-form is needed to be created. My thinking is Creation must somehow know where this new spirit-form will start out is evolutionary path, firstly incarnating on a suitable planet.

What I am also unsure about is where the new spirit-form first comes from. My thinking is the spirit-form is created and moves into the Material Belt from Creation Belt passing through the Transformation Belt.

As the rules of the forum state that one question is permitted per round of questions it is impossible for me to ask you all the questions I have on this subject in one round. I may ask you a succession of questions as the months continue.

For this round my question on this subject is,

How does Creation know or calculate when a new spirit-form is needed within the Material Belt and is there a maximum number of spirit-forms Creation will ever create within then first 311,040,000,000,000 evolutionary awake time?

Thank you for you time, Eduard

Salome

Spirit forms were created by Creation before any life form existed in the universe, and in such huge numbers that a great portion of those spirit forms will never be used by human beings (or other life forms).
A spirit form is an extremely tiny ball of energy that will return into the entity of Creation at the end of the expansion-contraction period.

(Note by CF: You can observe the same principle in human beings. During his life, a male human being produces in his testicles a vast surplus of sperm, most of whom are never used to fertilize an ovum.)

Shaban_1190

Dear Eduard,

Thank you for answering my question. regarding my sanity it is much better now when I wrote the previous question that was a time when I was smoking alot of marijuana and just a week ago if found your article on cannabis and hashish and realized that most of my consciousness related problems was cannabis related. I am not smoking as much I have not lit up for about two weeks and I already see an improvment, I was kicked out of college just recently because of my stupid thinking and actions its the law of causality I had it comming. but again thank you for your response. Now my question regarding the gulf oil spill, what to the Plejaren have to say about the devastating effects from it?

Michael Horn does mention on his radio show what the Plejarens have stated about the oil spill in the Gulf: http://positiveworldradionetwork.weearth.com/2010/06/25/michael-horn-4-fighting-the-new-national-epidemic/

Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 27, 2010)

Yes (see Scott's comment).
Additionally: As of 17th July, 2010, 1,162,000,000 litres of oil have spilled and polluted the Gulf of Mexico, according to investigations done by the Plejaren.
Besides, Ptaah said on the 19th June, 2010 that they have looked into the future and saw that something will be undertaken by mid-July to stopp the spilling, "which looks promising".

Marbar

Hello Billy and FIGU,

Thanks for answering my last question. Now, this question is about Barack Obama.

Barack Obama have received the Nobel Peace Prize and he has not been president of the United States for a whole year. The Nobel Peace Prize is a lifetime achievement award. I know Barack Obama does not deserve that award. To add more, he was nominated 10 or 12 days after he was inauguration in office.

There are other people out there who deserve the Nobel Peace Prize more than Barack Obama. Sometimes, it seems like he gets way too much endorsement. Sometimes, it is very hard to see some of the good he is doing. When barack Obama received the prize, it made a lot of people angry. A president or any world leader who is in war does not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. It is not right and it is so wrong on so many levels.

Billy, do you think Barack Obama deserves the Nobel Peace Prize?

Salome,
Marbar

Anyone who is capable of logical thinking would realize that if anybody should be blamed about Obama's Nobel Peace Prize, then it is the committee who has decided to give Obama the Prize. It was not Obama who was striving for that prize, and it was obvious that it was not to his liking and that it is a burden for him. Therefore, any person who was angry about the incident and blamed Obama for it, is barking up the wrong tree.

(Note by CF: There are over 300 million US Americans, and about 86 percent are more or less enslaved and impaired by religious thinking, which includes emotions of envy, hatred and revenge (an eye for an eye…). How shall one person (Obama) change and improve all that there is faulty in that country within just one or two years?! Obama's policy of détente regarding nuclear weapons alone is a huge improvement for the benefit of the whole planet. Besides, his thinking and behaviour, if compared with the arch-criminal and religious delusionist George W. Bush, is quite different. But of course Barack Obama will also make false decisions or err, but this is human and in no way gives reason for all of the hatred that is directed and built up towards him by ignorant and brainless people who are inhaling false and hate information from mind-dulling TV shows, religious leaders, tea party attendees, etc.)

Hector

Hi Billy thank you for your tremendous work and extend this gratitude to the whole group.

In recent weeks I have been thinking about the socalled storage banks and how they support(back up) human evolution. If I'm not wrong there exist universal, galactic and planetary storage banks where all kind of personal and colective knowledge is saved. Quite often has occurred and will continue to occur that space travelers have
accidents with their space ships and from that moment on they shall reincarnate in a different planet or civilization. It comes to my mind the case of the bardans, Tunguska, 1917.

My question is, will those stranded space travelers like the bardans in Tunguska feel like strange, disoriented, out of place, not integrated in their new planet's first encarnation because their "reference system" about civilization's habits and rules is completely different ? (Something similar had to happen to the old lyrans and wegans, but those lyrans and wegans have had so many reincarnations on Earth that they do not feel strange on Earth, but familiar and even consider themselves an earth human in all aspects. Again, the question: When incarnating for the first time on a different planet, do human beings feel "out of place" because they have no experiences in that planet (they have not stored a single experience, thought, feeling in their "new" planetary storage banks)?

No. If a rather highly-evolved human being dies on another planet, his next consciousness-block is adjusted to the level on that planet. In the case of the Bardans or their spirit forms respectively, they will incarnate in the highest-possible cultural area on the planet.
The consciousness-block is always adjusted the the evolutionary level of a population on a planet. A person could not exist if the gap/difference is too large.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,

Thank you for answering our questions!!!

I wanted to ask you a question about children. I have an 8 month old niece and i think she is the cutest thing in the world. When i see her sleeping so soundly and i always wonder - what do little babies or small small children dream about? Do they see images? or just lights? do they see things and experience nightmares? Because they're so small, and their brains are still developing, they can't dream about he same things we dream about, I think.

Thanks,
Sonik

The dream about the things they experience, in a child-like manner. The have to digest/assimiliate what they experience when they are awake.
Btw: Animals and other creatures as well as plants also have dreams; everything that has kind of a consciousness has "Traumvorgänge" (dream processes), but of course in entirely different forms than human beings.

Newinitiation

Hello Billy
The world has been made more chaotic by the effects of human irrationality despite much good knowledge accessible to many human beings.

The likes of satanic pedophile Henry Kissinger, a Giza intelligence influenced leader responsible for millions of murders of the innocent does make real the doctrines contained in the wrongly attributed to the jews the protocols of the learned elders of zion which we can see the abundant proof of its realised ideas by the external human conditions that we find ourselves in this present era.
Not to mention the fact that real conspiracies do exist such as secret space programs after the end of the apollo where man has definitely been back to it to mine precious minerals and have explored ET artifacts and giant spires.
Satanism is one real conspiracy the mainstream would find it very hard to accept just as they would find the truth you have delivered so.
These underground cult worship of the devil and the ubiquitous infiltration of its members to high positions of power and authority makes one very despondent at how depraved the human can really be and if any secret intelligence service personnel monitoring this site should realise, they are essentially working for these monsters rather than for their country.

My question is, although you don't normally give out health related information I was wondering what your thoughts are regarding psychotropic drugs and vaccines as there are many reports detailing how dangerous they are and that children should not be vaccinated and people should not danger their lives using medications such as prozac.

Matt lee

What are the facts on which you base your claim that Kissinger is a "satanic pedophile"? Have you really personally observed him performing such acts?

Forget about psychotropic drugs. People should avoid taking/using them.

Regarding vaccines: You cannot throw all of them into one basket. There are vaccines that are not dangerous, and there are others who may have a lot more side-effects. But even with the "good" ones, you cannot be sure whether or not there are or will be side-effects. As with everything, there may be negative effects, depending on the constitution, the metabolism etc. of a person. Another very strong influence is through the so-called "nocebo" or the "placebo" effect.

C_andre

Hi Billy and Christian, hope you are all right.

I wanted to ask you about the Antikythera mechanism is conjectured to be an ancient mechanical computer designed to calculate astronomical positions.
The mechanism is the oldest known complex scientific calculator. Do you know it´s origin?
Thanks,
Carlos A.

Billy has never heard about this mechanism.

Joe

Billy, is it possible at our present stage of evolution for the Earth human being to live in a money-free society?

No, and not for a very long time because terrestrial human population is still much too materialism-oriented.

Norm

Hi Billy, What can you tell us about Hitler’s Spirit Form?

Nothing.

Vb28

Hello Edward,

hopefully you are doing well.

My Question:
Why is Creation archetypal? why can't it just be a big bang with just energy (or matter in a different form)? why is it constructed to meet our needs? or (why are we constructed to meet creation's needs?)

Clarification on the last question: is that a yes?

VB

(Note by CF: I just realized that I overlooked your question during the discussion (I'm sorry). Therefore I will answer it myself:
Just like we human beings on our limited planet Earth need each other to evolve and to produce/foster progress, Creation needs human beings, and later the pure-spiritual levels, for its internal evolution and progress. Without any action there is no progress, and nothing could exist without action. Besides, our Creation/universe/Universal Consciousness is just one among countless other forms of Creation, Absolute Absolutums, etc. etc.)

Savio

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that the Creational Law prevents low spiritually evolved people in achieving Hyperspace and Time travel capabilities.

While Ashtar Sheran was able to penetrating into the DAL universe, it is logical to assume that they should have acquired Hyperspace travel technique, yet, Ashtar Sheran and his people should not be considered as high in spiritual evolution.

My question is: What would be the typical status of spiritual evolution of those peoples who can achieve Hyperspace and Time travel capabilities?

Salome
Savio

There is no "typical status of spiritual evolution" which allows human beings to achieve those capabilities. Several factors are playing a role.

Along of his path of evolution, a human being is prone for negative thinking and behaviour for a long time. E.g. the IHWH who produced the IHWH mata, the "eye of god" (ring nebula), was an IHWH in his scientific field (astrophysics etc.), but spiritual-wise he obviously was not an example, because he must have suffered from megalomania and other bad traits.
Therefore, an advanced level in certain fields does not guarantee that a person cannot act negatively anymore.

(Note by CF: In the case of Ashtar Sheran (and his followers) it's obvious that he fell back into an old negative behaviour.)

Ben

Hi Billy and Christian
Thanks for your answer the whole case with this hindu Prahlad Jani had place in India's Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Science the man was monitored non stop by 30 cameras for 21 days. The official statement was that he hasn't drank and hasn't ate anything, his room was guarded by armed man. But of course disinformation and manipulation is possible.

In the FIGU Bulletin no.70 there is excellent article about pineal gland. I was wondering is there any technology presently on Earth which would be with 100% certainty helpful in the process of developing pineal gland and bringing balance between both hemispheres of the brain.

There is method called hemi-sync which was developed around 70's by Robert Monroe in Monroe Institute. This method is based on sounds with different frequencies. A person with headphones on his head hears in the left ear a tone with for example frequency 200 Hz while in the same time in the right ear a tone with frequency 220 Hz. According to Robert Monroe's researches such differential of the tones, force both hemispheres of the brain to work coherent and in synchronized way.

Occasionally I listen to those sounds and also practice every day meditation, after few years I see some progress but cannot determined with certainty if this hemi-sync play any role or is it the result of systematic meditation.

Billy my question is what is your opinion about the hemi-sync sounds could it be helpful for the humans in the process of developing pineal gland and hemispheres synchronization?

I'm not sure if the subject of hemi-sync was ever in the FIGU area of interest so here is example of such sounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8eSuZ71S8k

Thank you and many health.

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

Regarding Prahlad Jani it can be added that it is possible through meditation to slow down the whole metabolism to a minimum, which makes it possible that a person can survive for weeks and months without drinking and eating. Nevertheless, there is some toll the body has to pay, because, even in a minimal degree, life is nourished by the body's substance.

Billy did not hear about Monroe's hemi-sync sounds.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

Of the 40,353,607 different pure human races, with a total of 343 different skin tones that were originally created by Creation and began in a natural-evolutionary manner upon many planets within many solar systems of many galaxies throughout the entire universe, how many different races will an individual spirit incarnate into during the course of 60-80 billion years of spiritual evolution? Will we have to incarnate into all of these races during this time? If not, then why only some of them or just a few? And how many different races did the spirit of Nokodemjon incarnate into before reaching the level of Arahat Athersata?

Salome
Lonnie O'day Morton

Belonging to any special race or incarnating in as much races as possible is irrelevant for the human being's evolution. What matters is the spiritual and consciousness-related development. In other words: regarding one's evolution it is not important to what race a person belongs, and to how many.

Jamesm

Dear Billy,

Which events cause human spiritforms to be created?

Peace
James Moore

Spirit forms were created before the first human being existed.

Besides: 21 days after impregnation, a spirit form enters the human embryo and turns it into a fetus.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

Thank you very much for the advice. In this last month I was controlling my negative thoughts in a better way and with your advice I feel much more optimistic. I think meditation could benefit me and therefore, I am reading your book.

I have a question about this sentence: “ Die grobe Linie des Lebens namlich allein ist vorbestimmt, so namlich der eigentliche Weg, den du zu gehen hast. Nicht vorbestimmt aber ist deine individuelle Handlungweise und das Drum und Dran, wie du eine jegliche Sache bewältigst.

Translation: “ The coarse line of life is namely predetermined, namely the actual way that you have to go through. It is not predetermined however, your individual behavior and the bits and pieces like each thing that you have to deal with.”

I tried to translate this sentence and from what I understood, the coarse part of our lives is predetermined, but the many decisions that we make along the way are up to us. Can you please tell me what this sentence means? (I probably didn’t understand due to my translation)

Thank you very much, Marcela

Marcela

Hi Scott:

I forgot to include the name of the book and the page for my question.
“Einfuhrung in die Meditation” page 35.

Thank you.

The rough line of our life is pretermined, i.e. pregnancy, fetus, birth, life, dying, death. The rest is left to our decisions.

Nobody

Dear Mr.Meier

Are Sub-Neutrino's responsible for the Quantum entanglement effect?

Salome

Billy is no physicist and, therefore, cannot answer your question.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

I got your answer right.

Let me specify again that the bullet example was what is called \greena PURELY HYPOTHETICAL CASE} to help understand reasoning.
As I said earlier, the real desire of killing someone in the past was out of purpose. I used it to point out the case of an irreversible action.
I thought I was understood.

If time travel was impossible, then I would understand that no special force would be needed to keep the past unchanged. But since, apparently, it is possible, it sounds impossible that an extra force would not appear at the proper moment to prevent the past from any change.

Then, I word the same problem this way:
Imagine a more positive action.

It’s part the common knowledge that LOUIS 16th was beheaded during the French Revolution. It’s an irreversible historical fact.

Question:

Since the past cannot be changed, then, would a special force impede a time traveller from blocking up the guillotine? (
The question deals with the existence of a special force)

Be in a good health!
Salome
Lepuniv

You are searching for things where there are none.

Since Louis XVI. was beheaded, it's obvious that no time traveller was there and blocked the guillotine. Your example is irrelevant because it is just an unreal assumption.

(Note by CF: Either the time traveller was there and blocked the guillotine, and then we would know about that incident because the bystanders would have noticed/observed the person doing it (but obviously this has not been the case), or there was no time traveller present, at least not with the intention of stopping the guillotine, which obviously was the real thing.
Everything is just a case of the law of cause and effect. When there is no action, there is no effect.
Neither Creation or a God etc. [= "special force"] is waiting and present to prevent any illogical intentions/doings by time travellers.
I suggest that you go back and read all of our answers that you received regarding time travelling.)

Sanjin

Dear Billy,

Do you have some good recommendations on how to prolong the duration of one's life? Recently, I started using a supplement called resveratrol, and according to many scientific experiment, it prolongs the life of rodents. The supplement is also found in red grapes and wine, which have been reported to prolong lives in humans. This tells me that resveratrol most likely does have a good effect. What do you think about it and also, do you have any other good ways?

Thank you!

Billy doesn't know resveratrol.
Good ways are: A good way of life / balanced diet/food / not becoming ill / controlling one's thinking and feelings / health in general / fitness of body and mental block / psychic condition in general / etc.

(Note by CF: …and avoid being hit by a shooting star.) :-)

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
Peace and health to you,
There is currently another spate of videos on the internet debunking your photographic evidence, these as it happens are very well done and appear to show how most of your evidence can be reproduced to a certain extent, I think your old friend Kal Korff may be involved in some way and perhaps this is what the Plejaran alluded to when advising against Michael Horn getting involved in a collaboration with him on a dvd project.

My question is, what is the best thing to do regarding these increasingly determined and increasingly well put together claims of fraud against you. Should people keep working on debunking the debunkers? Has enough been done to keep the message from falling away from the public eye again because of these, or are these debunkers themselves helping the cause by bringing others accidently to the information.
Thank you.
Salome
Tony.

It's best to ignore them. Stupidity can only be dissolved by the afflicted person/s himself/themselves. Billy's photos, footage, metal samples, audio recordings etc. have been proven to be authentic and real a long 30 years ago.

(Note by CF: Trying to produce effects with today's technical means and equipment that resemble results that were produced 30 years ago with with primitive means (not only viewed back from today, but also at that time) by a person with only one arm etc. is a waste of time. It's obvious that the individuals involved simply don't have the mental capacities to accept the truth when it does not correspond with their belief and delusion.
Anyone who has read Billy's "Zeugenbuch" (book of witnesses / witnesses reports) will only show a weary smile towards the debunker's futile attempts of proving something that cannot be repeated because the original events are not occurring anew.)

Nuetralperson

Hi Eduard,

I'd first like to say it is a pleasure being on this forum and being apart of creation and this process of history. I am 16 and for my experience I interpret things for my age really well, people have always said that. I would like your opinion on this. / Tbis is edgar cayce on the left, and on the right david wilcock. I would like to know, is this truly his reincarnation on the right? david wilcock? He has said in many meetings/group talks that the universe is interconnected like a spider web, and every human is connected in the same way. He says we are all one universal mind, but seperate humans to make decisions, rationalize, and evolve. He says everything is light and through meditation you can begin to learn about your self and universal creation. Can you maybe touch base on this? Is there anyway a soul could find its way back to its past human life/body. Thanks eduard!!! I hope you are in great health, I will one day visit the sssc. I cannot as of right now because I live in florida too much money, money i don't have.

David Wilcock is certainly no incarnation of Edgar Cayce. And a soul cannot find its way back because a soul does not exist.

Aburns87

Hello Billy!

First off I wanted to Thank You! for your persistence regarding your mission and for leaving such a copious amount of insightful material at our disposal! I am pretty sure many of the forum members including myself are more than grateful to be alive during a time where the teachings have been made available to this degree... THANK YOU!!

-Both my wife and I have put a great deal of thought into the benefits / disadvantages of having children and we for moral / selfish reasons have decided it is not something intended for us... we were considering a vasectomy as a more permanent solution, but were concerned about any mental / physical side effects (prostate / testicular cancer, etc...) since the sperm would no longer naturally exit through the urethra but instead remain in the testicles until it is reabsorbed by the body... in my mind this would go against the purpose of "healthy-masturbation"
do you know of any issues / complications with such a surgery?

Vielen Dank!
-Andrew

Ptaah said during the 442nd contact of 10th February 2007 that vasectomy is not a harmless thing. As a result it is possible that a man starts having problems with speaking in the form of an aphasy, which means having a speech disorder and later losing one's speech, with an ultimate "Verstummen" (not being able to talk anymore). The origin is a brain disease that results from the vasectomy through which, as a rule, sperm harmfully gets into the blood. In certain cases other damage can occur, and also provoke the Parkinson disease.

Billy says that such bad effects are not the rule, though.

Stevieo

thank you for anwsering my last question about the other side!!

my question is (if i got this right) i only live once and then cese to exsit for ever?!no wonder why every one scared to die cause they only live once am i right about this

It's the personality (= the material consciousness) that lives only once, and the actual consciousness-block, but the spirit form and the overall consciousness-block continue to exist. There is absolutely no reason why people must be scared to die. If they would accept the reality of incarnation and reincarnation they would know that everything is just an natural process. Actually it's a good thing that one doesn't remember one's past life and personalities because this enables human beings to lead a sound and healthy life. If we (everyone) would remember our past lives there would be chaos everywhere and all people would be crazy and confused, and they would not be fit for life, etc. etc.

(Note by CF: Nobody who is alive today is suffering from any fear that was experienced during "one's" former life of only living once, as you may easily confirm when looking at yourself. Perhaps the only ones who feel sorry for the lack of knowledge about one's former existences are the regression-delusionists with their foolish and always unreal and ever futile attempts of stirring up (= inventing) memories of former existences. But those delusional people are making up their delusional memories based on their own delusion and wishful thinking etc.)

Sitkaa

Dear Eduard Meier

The people who have apparently manipulated the culture of our Earth and us Earthlings must not have valued lives of other people. I have a hard time understanding how such people could be so intellectually developed and not ascribe value to life, as it is and as it can be. It seems to me that when you know yourself, you know your connection with everyone else.

Now it seems that Earth is apparently recovering from the effects of these technologically advanced vapid people: this task is set among us Earth-bound people who have not got a very solid grasp on common-sense. An obstinately competitive social philosophy seems to be driving unsustainability on its self-destructive path because the people who maintain that philosophy are unable to address this tendency towards over-competition.

My question is this: how much should one compete with other people in our society for positions, roles, social value as exemplified with wealth, power, prestige? How much competition is healthy for the individual and for greater society as well? What are the guidelines by which we can learn how much competition is appropriate, and how much is ultimately self-destructive?

The human being must set up for himself some boundaries and limits within which he wants to lead his life. And it must be ensured that one doesn't become greedy for power. Simultaneously, one has to develop one's personality and humaneness, whereby regarding the latter there exist no limits, quite contrary to the materialistic world.

(Note by CF: It's not negative to strive for becoming president. What matters are the motives that are behind such striving or wishes.)

(Message edited by Christian on July 25, 2010)

Scott

Post Number: 2014
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I know in the past on this forum and up to the present various people have asked you about different past lives of people famous and not so famous. I know it has been mentioned many times the past is not as important as living today in this life.

If your free to say, when past life information has become available ie; Quetzal being the incarnation of Gabriel, is this something you are capable of doing through the storage banks or some other means, or do the Plejarens and or Arahat Athersata only possess this ability to access this type of information?

Thank you for the information regarding the true volume of oil which has been released from the Gulf Oil Spill. It seems hard to get any type of accurate information from the US Government or other sources.

Salome
Scott

Marcela

Post Number: 222
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I read “Being oneself” and “Being a human being” and I wanted to reach a more neutral mind set by understanding more about dealing with aggressions from other fellow humans. For a long time I didn’t know how to react to aggressions and hurting comments that come from people without one provoking them.

I often find myself being angry at these aggressions and I learned that this emotion should be avoided. Then I was wondering, how a person should react in front of an aggressor. For example, if a person treats you rudely or makes am insulting comment towards you. What is the correct reaction one should take; completely ignore it or should one try to answer as to protect one’s dignity?

Thank you, Marcela

Karrol

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,

I hope you and your families are doing well. I have been practicing a form of Yoga that is performed in a room heated to around 105 degrees Fahrenheit and humidified to 40% using steam. I really enjoy this exercise and it has help me with back pain and flexibility but I am concerned about the method they use to humidify the room. I read in one of the contact notes that using vaporizers to raise humidity is detrimental to one's health. The man that developed this yoga class (Bikram) insists that the room must be hot and humidified for it to be safe because it warms the muscles and the steamed air helps with deeper breathing. Should I avoid doing yoga this kind of environment?
Thank you,

Karrol Steeves

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 274
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

Thank you for answering my last question on "How does Creation know or calculate when a new spirit-form is needed within the Material Belt".

Your answer leads me to more logical and clear thinking on this subject. Thank you.

I do have one last question which has now arisen in my thinking from your answer.

Out of all the spirit forms (say for the sake of this question, human spirit-forms) which was created by Creation before any life form existed in the universe, is there a procedure or a Creational Law that determines which of these spirit-forms will enter into an evolutional incarnation cycle?

Or another way of asking, what happens to determine which spirit-forms will enter an evolutional incarnation cycle?

Thank you

Kind Regards
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Bodhran

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Peace and health to you.
Thanks again for your previous answer. Reading through the contact notes it seems that knowledge of your real spiritual origin was unknown to most of the plejaran for some time. It's unclear to me at what point you your self became aware of your spiritual history.My question now is, could you tell me when and how you became fully aware of your past incarnations?
Many thanks.
Tony Quinn
Salome

Tony.

Vb28

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Edward,

No worries, but still would like to hear Edward's answer if possible.

Still having problems understanding why is creation archetypal? i don't see the purpose of humans or any humanoid being existing to pursue "perfection". Because it is the creation in us that lives over and over again to become perfect [or the pursued of perfection (or pure concepts)]. So why can't creation just create the spirit form and allow the spirit form to pursue perfection?

Anyways my question for this round is the following:

Edward mentioned that Creation is continuously pursuing to become perfect, which means that there must be infinite amount of "pure concepts". so the question is; are the very new concepts being conceived on the material plane or the new concepts are being conceived on the very highest spiritual plane?

Likewise if new concepts are being conceived in every new universe, this conception of new concepts is what is causing the extension of the universe's life. which means that the very very very first universe could have been only seconds old. is my assumption correct in this?

Thanks

VB

Whowatchesthewatchers

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Albert Meier,

I understand you were involved in apprehending serial killers many years ago. Well, I'd like
to ask you a question involving a serial killer.

Now, before I ask you this question, I ask it knowing that you most likely DO NOT know the answer. However, I know the Plejarens could very well find out the answer. I would very much appreciate it if you could ask the Plejarens in regards to the question I am about to ask you.

Before asking you a question about this serial killer, I'd like to give you a brief background on this murderer.

Between 1976 - 1986....there was a serial
rapist/killer who went by the name of "The East Area Rapist".

Later on, law enforcement began referring to this killer as "The Original Night Stalker".

This serial rapist/killer raped over 50 women and killed 10 people.

He was never apprehended.

Sadly, law enforcement will probably never catch this serial rapist/killer.

I know you won't tell me the name of this killer - and I'm not asking that.

I know you won't tell me where this killer, if he is even still alive, resides - but that's okay....because I'm not asking you to tell me that, either.

All I want to know, and I can't see how the answer could in any way be detrimental to anybody.....all I want to know is if this evil, sick killer/rapist is still alive?

That's all I want to know.

I just want to know if he's still alive.

Mr. Meier, is this man still alive?

Yes or No.

I look forward to your answer.

I hope you do answer this question.

It would really mean a lot to me.

Thank you.

Sanjin

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr Meier.

English speaking people usually use the term "power" where Germans use Macht. For example "höhere Macht" is "higher power" and the dictionary also lists a whole range of items like:

Macht anstreben
to aim at power

Macht vermehren
to increase power

jds. Macht beschneiden
to curtail sb.'s power

Macht ergreifen
pol. to seize power

Macht dezentralisieren
pol. to devolve power

jdm. Macht verleihen
idiom to vest sb. with power

FIGU chose to translate Macht with might, and Kraft with power, which I think is correct in its essence. But since Macht and power are used in the same contexts, and correspond to the same sence, I think that it might be better to translate Macht as power. Could you please explain the difference between the terms Macht and Kraft, if there is any.
Love makes the world go round.

Marbar

Post Number: 139
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and FIGU,

Thanks for answering my last question. Now, my question is about the Plejaren Federation. The biggest thing that I disagree with the Plejaren Federation is that they let The Bafath manipulate the humans of Earth for thousands of years. The minute they knew The Bafath was doing terrible things to the Earth humans, they should of remove and arrest The Bafath.

Yet, they were allowed to commit their crimes for thousands of years while the Plejarens and their federation knew they had the power to remove them. If they knew The Bafath was under the pyramids in Giza for thousands of years, they should of removed them whether they interfrere with your mission or not.

I wish it is possible for me to approach Ptaah or any leaders within the Plejaren Federation and complain about it in their faces. I'm not trying to bully, hurt, or insult anyone. By the way, this not the end of this complaint.

My question is, why was The Bafath allowed to manipulate humans of Earth for thousands of years?

Salome,
Marbar

Savio

Post Number: 656
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Like the Roswell Case, it is assumed that there is a cover-up on reporting the “1942 The Battle of Los Angeles”

It is quite obvious that a spaceship like UFO was fired upon for an hour with 1500 round of anti-aircraft shells on 24/25 February 1942.

My question is: Can you comment on the origin of the UFO and the purpose of her appearance in the Battle of Los Angeles in 1942?

Salome

Savio

Sonik_01

Post Number: 158
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian!

Thank you for answering my previous question. This month I have a different question in my mind which I wish to ask. I currently feel completely stagnated on my way in life. I currently live with my parents. I have no job. I can't speak German and learning German feels so overwhelming that I cannot begin to muster the energy to learn it. The meditations are also feeling like they are overwhelming to me. I want to get back on track but I don't know where to start or where I'll get the energy to start. What do you suggest I do? This is all feeling very complicated for me.

Thank You.
Salome,
Sonik_01

Dan_c

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. Thank you so much for all of your amazing dedication and work. I highly respect your neutral approach to life. I've been wondering lately, if Jmmanuel was not crucified for religious reasons (since he clearly did have the opportunity to prevent himself from being crucified and was not himself religious), then what was the real reason for letting himself be crucified?

Warmest regards,

Yours truly
Daniel

Sitkaa

Post Number: 319
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard, et al,

I am not sure if you can add any more to what you have already illuminated regarding this topic, but I am asking just to receive a more direct response.

Following the path of Jnana yoga is a process of leadership, of trail-making, of forging one's own way through uncharted territory, in the same way that reason both is sought and then seeps into the psyche. Of course, y'all have been sincerely facilitating this, for which I feel much gratitude. I have thus far learned to better understand love from the perspective of jnana, or neti/neti, but my 'I' is still not so progressed as i woulds likes it to be: my ambitions are not expressed so finely, my relations are still not so easy, my reasoning still muddied by what events have come before (and by the limitations of my own mind). Still, I need to better cast off my previous ways of thinking and relating, to relinquish habits and propensities that no longer serve me, to find a self-perpetuating reasoned reset.

However reluctantly, i can allow anything to have happened, and I but endeavor for the best to happen, creatively, relatively malleably and reasonably, altruistically. My question is this: How much deference should I give to my history? How much credence should I give to the storyline through which I has lived? When my past can be viewed through so many perspectives, how shall I move forward? Whither is my magic reset button to be founded in stone?

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Michael
Love is always the way

Patm

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
I have taken all the english text (Chapters 1-20 with introduction))from the Goblet of Truth and recorded a automated text reader reading each chapter as an audio file. These audio files (Chapters) were added to my I-Pod (portable audio playback device) which I have been listening to and learning from ever since. This has provided invaluable ease in closing my eyes and taking the wisdom straight to my inner world for processing. WOW! I am looking forward to the English translation of the final 8 chapters and afterword currently only available in German. Is there a timeframe for this to occur? Patiently waiting and always learning.

Thank You
PatM

Getknowledge

Post Number: 132
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

About multi/parallel dimensions and time travel.

Are there parallel dimensions existing where i e.i. am a doctor and another dimension where i am a musician, or one where i dont exist at all, and do dimensions exist where e.i. a time traveler goes back in time and caused changes which in effect riped a different line of history or dimension of existence?

Thank you.
Tien

Lepuniv

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This second message is the correction of the previous one.

Dear Billy,

Thank you very much for your very logical answer. I finally get an answer I expected for months!!
Why didn’t you answer me this when I first asked you?
Had you told me: Even if you went to the past with the idea of pointing a gun at him, for some reasons you didn’t do it, since he’s still alive today. I wouldn’t have been compelled to change the question again and again.
You kept answering beside the point. Here are examples to name a few:

Q : 1)Since I exist, a Creation's physical law intervened to deviate the bullet even if I was close to him.
2) A Creation's moral law broke into my psychy and stopped me from trying this.
3) Other possibility?

Which is which?

Theme of the question: nature of the law

A: No, there are not two meanings. It is a creational law that the past cannot be changed.

Theme of the answer: not 2 meanings. The past cannot be changed

Beside the point!!

Q:
Does it mean that someone being able to timetravel knows that a force would deviate the bullet?

Theme of the question: force deviating the bullet

A:Someone who is able to travel back in time wouldn't even think of using a gun, so any further thought of an imaginary bullet is futile

Theme of the answer: no gun used…

Biside the point!!

A: Concretely, what occured to the bullet?

Theme of the question: path of the bullet

Q: You cannot change something that has already happened

Theme of the answer: the past cannot change

Biside the point!!....

Now, I’m advised by CF to read carefully all your answers from the beginning?
The English speaking world will judge… and the future as well…

May I advise the ones who translate the questions from English to German to take a few more English lessons.
This would avoid the mistranslations to cause inappropriate answers and would spear the efforts and time of the questioners.

You say my example is irrelevant because it is just an unreal assumption.
I disagree. Pedagogy is full of unreal assumptions, it strikes the mind and helps remembering, it’s its basics! The prove speaks from itself: I finally got the answer.

Before giving advice one should clean up one’s own back yard.

This being said, this is my new question:

Were you ever visited by terrestrials from our future?

Take care

Salome

Lepuniv

Curlymoses

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your book, Symbole der Geisteslehre, contains 601 illustrations of ideas/concepts that one transmits and receives telepathiclly. I understand with much meditation discipline, the symbols possibly enter ones awareness. Millions of these symbols exist. How do humans of Earth most efficiently compile more spiritual teaching symbols for visual study after their correct meaning is verified, translated, and recorded?

Thank you, kindly

Salome

curlymoses

Ben

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM and Christian

What is your knowledge about the creature called Chupacabra?
Is it real creature, does it evolved by natural means (if not then how it originated), what is it's life-span, do Plejaren ever investigated how many those creatures currently live on Earth and in which region of our planet, does the visual description of this creature presented by alleged witnesses corresponds to it's actual look.

Thank you for your answer.
Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

Joe

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, when you time travel either to the past or the future can you stay there for as long as you want or do you have to get back to your present time?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page