Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 24, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through February 24, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

WOW, -110F!!! That (about -79C) would make you only a handful of earth humans to endure that sort of temperature without a space suite. The coolest place on earth is just still about 10C below.

"Mainly, have the courage to allow the past to stay there... enjoy your present in a neutral-positive way and do not concern yourself overly with the future."....Good quote.

Darren

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"basically what the sum of my concerns is...
is my assistance needed, and is it welcomed, and if i am willing to dedicate my life to such a thing, can i be assured that i will be welcomed
with open arms?"

Your bad temper won't be welcomed with open arms or tolerated by SSSC. Is it fixed now?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 282
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter ;

I feel that I should weigh in on a couple of comments that Randy made about Zurich . First of all , I had a hotel room in Zurich near the airport for about $125 (that was in 2003) . Now that room should be about $200 with the dollar being so weak . The guesthouses in the area ,in Willa or Fischberg ,Schmidrueti etc. , are relatively inexpensive .

Also the work isn't brutal at the center . If it requires back breaking work , they would only let you do what you can do safely . Many of ther tasks are simple, like mending a wire fence .I went there once with a cold (from the flight) , and after working a day in the freezing rain ,I was healed from it ,and slept like a baby that night .

Maybe instead of being too gung ho about a particular course of action , you could go there once and get some realistic impressions of what things are like there .

Mark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Understanding of the self only arises in relationship, in watching yourself in relationship to people, ideas, and things; to trees, the earth, and the world around you and within you. Relationship is the mirror in which the self is revealed. Without self-knowledge there is no basis for right thought and action.” someone asked, “How does one start?” to which Krishnamurti replied, “Begin where you are. Read every word, every phrase, every paragraph of the mind, as it operates through thought.”

'Truth is a pathless land'. Man cannot come to it through any organization, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual, nor through any philosophical knowledge or psychological technique. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation, and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection. Man has built in himself images as a sense of security—religious, political, personal. These manifest as symbols, ideas, beliefs. The burden of these dominates man's thinking, relationships and his daily life. These are the causes of our problems for they divide man from man in every relationship."

jiddu krishnamurthy
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 498
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there randy,
thank you for your advice, however i am well aware that i should not just show up unannounced.
what a thing to say.
i have been a part of this forum since 2004, and yet often am treated like i just got here by people who more or less just got here, i find that perplexing somewhat. i dont demand respect or much of anything from people on this forum, and yet often people misjudge me. people who know me from face to face, know i am a thoughtfull observant individual with a knack for the bigger picture, people here seem to treat me like a child. not that it matters much, but it is somewhat hurtfull in all honesty.

"rent is about $1500 a month and food and transportation is expensive. German is good to know and train/bus travel is nice way to go."
thats the kind of info i am looking for, thank you.
no one on this forum knows what kind of jobs i have worked, how i have lived, please refrain from being sure of what you have no reason to be sure of.
i would hardly call making such an investment of my life, mere globetrotting. i have thought about this for many years, did i mention that, or is the fact that i am only 26 more important to you people?

"As to being welcomed, it is apparent in the contact notes I've read...
many of the problems at the center stem from personality conflicts... "
welcome to reality, the same can be said about conflicts world wide.
i am not sure why you write what you have to me, i can only accertain that you misunderstand the tone of my post.

"Getting citizenship will be a long involved process that may take many, many years if it is possible at all."

if i am prepared to dedicate my life to something, why would a few years be of concern?
please use some forethought if you plan to answer any of my inquiries.
i do not dwell on the past if that's what you mean, and please, stop talking to me like i was born yesterday.
i live according to the present, and i am allowed to have concern for the future. i find your advice to be quite ignorant.

i am used to people treating me like i am less knowledgable or inexperienced but that does not mean it's warranted. perhaps if i said i was 45 and not 26, i might have been approached differently by you and others. i seem to be judged based on some unfair and unreasonable assumptions here. i hope i am not misunderstanding things here.

bad temper? excuse me, but who are you?
you speak like you know me, not to mention you and randy come off sounding quite high and mighty, that's why i do not post as much around here anymore, i am a bit suprised....
i came here and voiced my eagerness to be of help, and wanted to get a clear picture of what is needed from my end in regards to what things i should expect from such a great commitment.i appreciate advice from people who know what they are talking about, people in the loop. i think perhaps i will just direct all my future concerns and questions directly to the sssc.
i take great offence to what you said there darren. i think you are hardly in a position to give any one advice.
i have been judged wrongly by people here before and quite frankly it is hurtfull, but i do not hold grudges, so i wont hold one her beyond this post.
i appoligize for not meeting some peoples standards or views in regards to how i should be, perhaps i will just leave this board all together.

i am sorry if i come of as being defensive, but i feel it is justifiable. i hope randy and darren re-read what they posted, because it is nonsense and quite ignorant.

i did not imagine i would need to post such a response moderators, sorry to stray off topic.

i will be sure to contact the centre if i need any more information from this point on, in regards to the commitment of becoming a member of figu, so that i do not burden any wise persons on this forum with my percieved lack of knowledge and common sense.
thank you

Darren

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"bad temper? excuse me, but who are you? you speak like you know me ,............................................................ i take great offence to what you said there darren. i think you are hardly in a position to give any one advice. "

firstly, sorry if you took offence at the bluntless of my question. I didn't intend to sound blunt like that but I didn't know how else to say that.

About your first question as to how I know you is because I read the archives. How else do you think I knew you???

Your bad temper having huge arguements with people over little things are plastered all over the archives for everyone to see. I'm not going to pick anything out in particular because i think its common knowledge to anyone who reads the archives that you have a bad/short temper.

My question ("Is it fixed now?") was a fair one I think. A little blunt but straight to the point.

I also think your setting your future goal way too high if you think you could become a core group member because you don't appear to me to have the near same spirit level and attitude as other 49.

One more thing, you are right, I am hardly in a position to give any one advice, but you specifically asked everyone advice to your question ("hello everyone and moderators etc etc") and I merely told you what I think, which you then started firing up your temper on me/people like you normally do which brings us back to your initial question you asked -

"basically what the sum of my concerns is...
is my assistance needed, and is it welcomed, and if i am willing to dedicate my life to such a thing, can i be assured that i will be welcomed
with open arms?"

Your bad temper won't be welcomed with open arms or tolerated by SSSC. Is it fixed now?

Not yet looks like.

Darren

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to be clear on something Peter.

Your initial post was about you wanting advice on you wishing to go to SSSC to specifically become a core group member and not a visit, and my response was according to that.

Hector

Post Number: 526
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter I advise you to go step by step, that means you can try to get the passive membership before you decide to move to Switzerland.... Passive membership includes 3 days in the Center in which you will meet many other passive members and you have the opportunity to watch whats going on there. Do not rule out the possibility you do not adapt yourself to the swiss mentality, the rigors of the swiss weather and the hard work in the center, the problem of the language....

I would try the passive membership first.

Rarena

Post Number: 528
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

There were 5000 at that camp so more than a handful have endured that cold. The moose or should I say meese... eh eh... were out there that long night. We wear very engineered and expensive clothing so it is similar to a space suit.

It is interesting to note that it was there in 1975 that I first learned about Billy, a workmate threw away all her paychecks and gave me her guitar (a nice Martin) to follow him. I thought at the time she was nuts...

The advice I have previously given to those who shall not be named... eh eh... is due to the mistakes I've made (I've been quoted $400 a night due to missing the trains to Winterhur) and Mark is correct there are cheaper places nearer to SSSC.

I've also made the mistake of arriving unannouced the second or third visit to SSSC. My intention was not to hurt nor confuse just prepare. Also arriving in the area and not reporting in is against the laws and recomendations...

According to the contact notes, personality conflicts are more prevelent than any other condition such as being accepted with "open arms" yet I've been told hugging was not allowed by one of the CG49 eh eh...

As to the work, a friend from Japan recently CG49... works very, very hard that is a fact.

As to judging a person... that is not my MO if you knew me you might like me...

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys ... oh ... Guys ??? Get it together, please !!!

Take this from the most ignorant one of you all ~ Moi !!!

To paraphrase the Joker from Batman " What the hell this town needs most of all, is a good enema!"

And then when all else fails ... PUNT !!!

You're taking, in to much friendly fire...

From experience, team effort states from fact that when one falls ... The others cover your ass and pick up and put the pieces back together again and then just maybe you get a thumbs up and too the NCO Club !!! Or do you want to spend the rest of your life digging fox holes for a living !!!

All this and more just in order to start all over again, because there probably won't be another tomorrow and I don't know about you but I despise Body Bags and would rather have everyone come home in one piece and not in a lot of little pieces, in order to just say to the others that I served my time in hell !!!

Woooffff !!!!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 499
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i find it absolutely crazy that one can gauge what emotions i am experiencing based on the words i write.
i in FACT, was not angry in my reply to you, hurt, yes, a bit frustrated, sure.

i did indeed invite peoples opinions, i would think they would be to the point of the matter, and not personal jabs.

why is it that if i disagree and stand firm in my view, that i am labeled as being argumentive and having a bad temper?
this is totally unfair.
you darren, blow things way out of proportion and are extremely biased in your view.
you do not know me and yet deem me to be spiritually under developed, and you compare me to the core 49 like they are model citizens to be like, as if they are what one should strive to be. forget not, that it was core group members , some of whom betrayed and slandered billy. you sir have no talent in judging charachter.

i know some people around here do not like me or think lowly of me, and that's fine, i cannot be liked by everyone.

your conclusions, that i have a short temper, are without fair basis.
the very fact that ones charachter could be judged by matters from the past is unjust.
to go through the archives and pick a conversation out at random and hold it against me.
you darren most likely have a problem with me and felt the need to "put me in my place" so to speak, it shows through your post. but i do not hate you, i am sorry that you do not know me and what i am truly like.

and for the record darren, let me divulge something to you. i have experienced things, and seen things that i could easily make money off of, if i tried to "sell my story" etc, i could go on tv and radio and claim this and that and live pretty. but i did not, nor will i ever. and that should say something about me as a person.
for the last 6 years or so, i have strived to help figu and billy in my own little way.
i could desire a fast car and a big mansion and pretty ladies to follow me around and spend large somes of money, and yet i have not for one second, desired that while persuing this goal of mine. i have lofty goals, but my intentions are well placed, and i would challenge anyone with the capabilty, to look into the inner most depths of my psyche, and then try to tell me that i am a person not worthy to walk along the likes of the core group or bily.
maybe i am not core group material, i do not know, but i think the point that is overlooked here is that i offer my friendship and assistance to billy and his team, and the offer is forever valid.
i do not know if i would get accepted to the core group, but that does not change how i feel, and all i have wanted and desired is to be successfull in my aspirations, because ultimately those aspirations are of a magnitude that can greatly take much burden off the shoulders of billy and his group.
you do not even have the faintest of clues, as to what kind of person i really am.
i could give up my lofty goals and focus on a family and a personal life full of popularity and parties, but i see the importance of what billy and figu are doing, and i want to help.
maybe one day those who think unfavourably of me will witness just what kind of person i really am, i hope that it happens, because i know in my heart that i am a decent person and that i strive daily, moment to moment to be as spiritually rich as possible, and all i can ever hope is for the turth to be aknowledged.

i may not have been some ihwh in a past life or anyone of particular importance associated with the mission, and i may not know billy personally, or have witnessed asket or semjase walking about in a field or the like, but i'll be damned if i am made to feel inferior because of it.

i am truly sorry moderators for posting this which is so off topic, you do not need to post it if you feel it's too off topic or too personal. i will not post any kind of posts like this one any further. thank you for your patience and understanding.

and to you randy,
as written in my reply to you before, i may indeed misunderstand your words. and indeed you take them too literally at times. in the least, it can be said that you do not give me any benefit of the doubt.... why would you think i intended to show up un announced? come on now.
i simply inquired about info regarding becoming a member, i did not state that i was going to head to switzerland soon etc etc.
the figu website lacks some specifics in certain regards, on the matter of membership, and the process of striving to be a core group member.
i am sure i would like you, i am an easy going guy, and i am sure you are not a rotten person.
i feel you jumped to some conclusions. no hard feelings.

Scott

Post Number: 1877
Posted on Friday, November 13, 2009 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I hope everyone has had their say, now please lets get back to the topic.

Darren

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I have nothing more to say other then I simply gave him the oportunity to prove to everyone here that his bad/short temper is gone/fixed and the result speaks for itself. If his temper was now ok, then he would/should have responded back with something like "yeah its fixed now" but he didn't.
That's what was behind my question. I wasn't trying to put him down as he believes so.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is this mission? Is it to increase the vibe of all the people of Earth? I don't even know exactly what 'raising the vibe' means exactly... It would be nice to get this straigtened out before when go too ar down a path that leads to something we may not want.

For instance, has anyone considered the impact such understandings will have upon our cultures? Old cultures will be dropped like hot potatoeses, and new ones picked up in conversion experiences like the new flavor of the week. From these greater understandings, new religions will develop.

The only real antidote to religion is determined self-determination, something which these Plejarens honor as part of their worldview.

Everyone in a society should have enough room for self-expression, as long as they don't hurt other people. And that is part of the question, namely, is there some math, some algebra or logic system to relate different perspectives, one to another?

Is there a universal math or logic for different perspectives. For instance:,
a. Combinations of perspectives
b. Perspectives or greater and lesser depth
c. How are relational conflicts between different depths of truth solved? Is the deeper truth always more true?
d. Perspectives of higher awareness: greater levels of organizational alignment
e. What are the best applications of competition and cooperation
f. Is consciousness, then, just a grand pyramid scheme?
g. Can there be too much alignment?
Love is always the way

Redbeard

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/meierv5p468.htm

(Those who are faithful to their mission have observed authoritative impulses from the storage bank, and correctly decoded and utilized them, subsequently they seek and find the path of the mission and now take it, as they have since ancient times.

On one hand the mission and their entry into it serves, in the first instance, their own evolution, and on the other hand, it serves also for them to teach the people and to convey love, knowledge and wisdom, as well as inner peace and inner freedom, balance and harmony.)

With regard to the "observed authoritative impulses" , I was curious about this as I have, in the matter of study, heard very much about impulses from the storage banks which are triggered by some of billy's writings as well as life's lessons but with the "authoritative" description attached to it is new to me. With some searching of several of the usual sites I was unable to find any elaboration. Perhaps these would be restricted to those connected to the mission and separate/different from the normal prompts that those outside of the Mission receive?
Peace be to you, Matt

Earthling

Post Number: 383
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard/Matt .. think about yourself as a child. When I was less than 10 years old, I was sent to Hebrew school. I can tell you that I wasn't buying what they were selling, even at that age. Too much of it didn't make sense, didn't add up; not that many of us went for that crap anyways, but some went on to subject their offspring to the same myths/legends/wives tales/lies mixed with a few facts here and there.

So why do some see through the nonsense and why don't others? Call it impulses, common sense, accumulated wisdom from past lives; I'm not in a position to know, but don't be fretting over what you can or can't carry into a supposed next life. Take care of today; all future tomorrows, all future lives will be 'today', some day. Actually, there only is today, an endless/infinite string of today's.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 228
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting observation Matt.

But I'm sure it’s not related to compulsive impulses leaving no room for free will. Recently I read a document which has the text from Mariann Mondria's speech in annual Passive Members gathering, where she writes: ...I bet, you may have secretly wondered, why I am not a member of the core group. The answer is simple: At the time of the great oaths, my personality decided on a different kind of help. Further details on this can be found in the “Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte”, block 6, contact no. 235 from 3 February 1990. Actually, there were supposed to be three of us in this role, but the other two are apparently suppressing their impulses in this regard.

If people who were supposed to play important roles in the mission similar to Mariann can suppress their impulses, that is an indicator that the Plejaren are not in a desperate situation to force a person into participating into the mission.
Salome.
Suv

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 981
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

One of my main concerns about this feral English language forum is the nauseating amount of Judaeo-Christian poison which seeps into it in the guise of the enormously empowering teaching of the true prophets.

Earthman, you, with no doubt the very best of intentions, wrote, "Take care of today; all future tomorrows, all future lives will be 'today', some day. Actually, there only is today, an endless/infinite string of today's."

Contrast what the scribes wrote, compared to what Jmmanuel (tried to) tell us:

(Luke 12:22-34) International Standard Version

“That's why I'm telling you to stop worrying about your life—what you will eat or what you will drink—or about your body—what you will wear. Life is more than food, isn't it, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds in the sky. They don't plant or harvest or gather food into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. You are more valuable than they are, aren't you? Can any of you add a single hour to the length of your life by worrying? And why do you worry about clothes? Consider the lilies in the field and how they grow. They don't work or spin yarn, but I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was clothed like one of them. Now if that is the way God clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and thrown into an oven tomorrow, won't he clothe you much better—you who have little faith? “So don't ever worry by saying, ‘What are we going to eat?’ or ‘What are we going to drink?’ or ‘What are we going to wear?’ because it is the gentiles who are eager for all those things. Surely your heavenly Father knows that you need all of them! But first be concerned about God's kingdom and his righteousness, and all of these things will be provided for you as well. So never worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Talmud Jmmanuel 6:36-54

"Therefore, I say to you, concern yourself about the knowledge of your spirit, and besides that with what you will eat and drink, and be concerned about your body and how you will clothe it. For are not the spirit, life and body more important than all the treasures of the world? The human spirit, which is thirsting for truth and knowledge, is incapable of preserving its earthly life without the body, because both body and spirit together are one. Thus you should be concerned about increasing your knowledge for your spirit's sake, about the laws of life and about food, drink and clothing for your body. Look at the birds in the sky: they do not sow, they do not reap, they do not store their food in barns, and yet Creation feeds them. Are you not much more than they? Look at the birds in the sky: they devour the harmful insects, and they have plumage for clothing, yet they have no spirit capable of ongoing evolution. They work to fulfill their duty, and they are fed and clothed by Creation. Are you not much more than they? You can think independently through your free consciousness; you can work independently and you can prepare food and drink and clothe your bodies independently. Behold the lilies in the marsh as they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet truly, I say to you, the lilies also fulfill their mission, when they give pleasure to the eye with their beauty. I tell you, even Solomon in all his splendor was not arrayed as one of these. Creation nourishes and clothes the grass in the field, which today is standing and tomorrow is thrown into the stove. Should not you then do much more for yourselves? The grass fulfills its mission by serving as fodder and fuel; but are you not of much greater value than grass, oh you of little knowledge? Therefore, you shall care for the wisdom and knowledge of your spirit, and take care that you do not suffer from lack of food, drink and clothing. Truly, I say to you, if you suffer from hunger, thirst and nakedness, then wisdom and knowledge will be crowded out by worry. First seek the realm of your spirit and its knowledge, and then seek to comfort your body with food, drink and clothing. Therefore, take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care of you by itself. It is enough that each day has its own troubles, therefore you must not also be at the mercy of the need for your physical welfare."

Cheers!

Dyson

Earthling

Post Number: 384
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, thanks for that TJ passage.

One can only act in the present, in today. One can only prepare for all future todays(tomorrow), in the present (to)day. What one wants for their future, they must work on today and every (to)day.

If one wants to be materially rich, they must begin work on that today, in the present, not 'mańana'. If one wishes to be rich in wisdom and knowledge of spirit, they must work on that today. Whatever one wants, they must act on that in the present because as Billy says; 'from nothing, comes nothing' .. or something to that effect.

If I am misunderstanding something, please point out the Judaeo-Christian poison in what I've written.

Justsayno

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, the Bible sure did bastardize the TJ. Thanks for making that glaringly obvious.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 984
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

No probs with your 384th posting at all, thanks. Good common sense. Had that been part of 383, I never would have felt the need to post. I just think that, "I'm not in a position to know, but don't be fretting over what you can or can't carry into a supposed next life." conveys the wrong ideas entirely.

Of course I take your point about being primarily concerned with the here and now, which means that - if it's done right - the future takes care of itself.

Naturally "fretting" is stupid, but being concerned with the only things we take with us when we go - being knowledge and love/wisdom - is not stupid at all. And, as I mentioned recently on this forum to Michelle, the benefits are immediately useful in this incarnation.

Cheers!
Dyson

Earthling

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson,

When I wrote "I'm not in a position to know ...", I was referring to the mechanics of why, I for instance, rejected religious teachings (brainwashing) at an early age, and why some fall (for that crap).

Since I am not a prophet, nor have access to storage bank data, I am not in a position to know whether my rejection of religious gobbly-gook was common sense, inherited wisdom from predecessor personalities, impulses from storage banks or whatever.

I did not mean 'don't worry, be happy' because God takes care of tomorrow. Though there is a saying, 'God helps those who help themselves', which ain't the worst saying with 'God' in it.

Redbeard

Post Number: 173
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Earthling,
Yes I quite agree and thanks for your words, I have often wondered about these things as I'm sure many here have also in regard to my life long yearning for truth, just can't get enough, and long for the opportunity to discuss materials with someone. I have times when I must walk away for a time just to clear the head but before long I find myself drawn back to the truth that tests my limits, always pushing the envelope of understanding. It took me some time to realize how few can get it, and it's been an interesting few years since my searching landed me here, it's a bit lonely in the crowd, you know, out there.

I was fortunate to have an open minded mother that exposed me to many points of view and never forced her thinking upon anyone. Once my mind was out of the box, it stayed out. I miss it, eh, eh.

Yes Smukhuti, love the name, that's interesting that you quote Mariann as I was just studying that text and remember that and had pondered that very phrase. Surely all of us here have been drawn in some unseen fashion, from the planet's storage banks to our consciousness, as Semjase said, if we have learned to listen.

"What is great, what is spiritual, is present within his innermost as little things, because in the cognition of truth dwells what is infinite in the finite.
And within each human the infinite has its seat; however, very few are able to recognize this.
To wake up the infinite requires reasonable logic and being free from unreal teachings.
To wake up the infinite and let it become effective is the goal of life-spiritual perfection.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teaching
Peace be to you, Matt

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page