Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 28, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through August 28, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bennyray37

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

Thanks for the insightful information on the Liopleurodon issue. I am going to include your information as a Translator's Note in the respective section of my site.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Christian

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aha, Thomas, I notice that you have changed your account.

Okay, I apologize for my false assumption, not because I'm a Core Group member, but because your answer and explanation is reasonable and in line with my thinking (at least most of the time). :-)

Christian

Lth

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Yes, I changed my account as I said to Scott in my last post. No worries > though for the assumption thing. I am guilty of that too and we are only > human after all ;-)

Lth

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, sorry to bother you with another post but, while I await the answer from BEAM, can you tell us what you know about the apparent discrepancy I mentioned about the passages in the book "Arahat Athersata" since BEAM often gives brief answers to our English questions?

I have read the post on the German FIGU forum but the answer doesn't address the specific concerns I mentioned in my post which you referred to.

Thanks for any details you can offer...

Thomas

Christian

Post Number: 209
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas

You refer to the following posting of yours of June 15:

"Hello all, … It does not mean that I don't believe BEAM but there are a few discrepancies that are really hard to reconcile. This last one is fairly minor though. I refer more to things like how Arahat Athersata said that 2 people would still be alive 10 years into the future after the book Arahat Athersata was written, yet they both ended up dying well before that. Normally I could understand that as error but first, Arahat Athersata doesn't make errors anymore because BEAM said that errors aren't made in the purely spiritual levels, and secondly, Arahat Athersata sees all times as the present according to BEAM due to its level as well. Any ideas? I am really stuck on this particular one which I have discussed often with others but there is never a real resolution nor a satisfactory response from these discussions..."

When I discussed this with Billy a couple of weeks ago, he said that the information came not from a "look into the future" done by Arahat Athersata, but it was "just" a quote from an information about what has been planned/determined by a group of people about 13,000 years ago. -- Arahat Athersata is capable to look into the future, but usually doesn't do it.
Besides, the determinations that were effected 13,500 years ago were possible only with the assistance of Arahat Athersata and the person enlivened with the Nokodemjon spirit form at that time.

Lth

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fair enough Christian but then that would mean that Arahat Athersata does make mistakes since Arahat Athersata was the one quoting the information as accurate when it was not. I understand that there was no deception involved. i just found it difficult to digest that that spirit level would say something without knowing it with certainty unless it otherwise stated that it did not know. Sorry to be stuck on this subject but it seems an important thing to iron out (work through) at least in my opinion. It could also be used against BEAM by detractors and opponents of the mission. I count myself as a supporter of Mr Meier but that does not stop me from trying to see things in as much clarity as possible.

Thank you though Christian for asking BEAM about this. I suppose that I just misunderstood that the AA level could not make mistakes when it can. That changes everything and clarifies much.

Thomas

Elreyjr

Post Number: 160
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I am very much interested to see (translation) details on how Ptaah on 19th June 2010 talked about seeing into the future the stopping of the oil spill by mid July 2010.

Thank you in advance.

Jun
My will be done

Sitkaa

Post Number: 321
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I am very much interested to see (translation) details on how Ptaah on 19th June 2010 talked about seeing into the future the stopping of the oil spill by mid July 2010."

I can second that interest, perhaps posted in the environmental section of the forum.
Love is always the way

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1194
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our authorised translation of Ptaah's aforementioned comments about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill catastrophe is underway, and will be posted, as soon as possible, on the FIGU Swiss website @ http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/translations

Vivienne

Sitkaa

Post Number: 333
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Our authorised translation of Ptaah's aforementioned comments about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill catastrophe is underway, and will be posted, as soon as possible"

Many, many thankyou's! There is so much utter bunk to wade through regarding, well, anything that the mainstream media mouthpieces say, it is really hard to figure out what is goin on.

We are mushrooms growing towards the light.
It may be abit hard to find our way when we are kept in the dark,
and fed cow pies,
and flying pigs.
But we marshal on, growing towards the light.
Love is always the way

Christian

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm taking Vivienne's announcement as an opportunity to make another one: Vivienne has received Billy's and FIGU's official permission to translate FIGU Sonder-Bulletin (Special Newsletter) articles into English. As soon as a new Newsletter is published on our website, she decides wether there is an article (or articles) she wishes to translate.

In February 2010 FIGU Switzerland published new translation regulations and requirements.

BEGIN QUOTE
"We, "Billy" Eduard A. Meier (BEAM) and FIGU Switzerland, allow our books and booklets to be translated into foreign languages. However, the following terms must be observed:
1. If a person or a group wants to translate a book or a text – intending to publish it in printed or electronic form – he/she has to get in contact with FIGU Switzerland in order to clarify the situation.
2. The copyright and the license of a work (book, text) unrestrictedly remain in the possession of BEAM or FIGU Switzerland. Before the beginning of a translation, a written permission or – depending on the scope of the project – a contract has to be obtained from BEAM or FIGU Switzerland.
3. Any translations must be done directly from the German original text.
4. The person or group in question is responsible for ensuring a best possible translation. FIGU Switzerland doesn't provide any guarantee and takes no responsibility for the correctness of the translations, because it is impossible to correctly translate the German language into any other language.
5. The translator's name must be included in any translation. If there is no FIGU Land or Study Group in a country, it makes sense and is desirable to also include the translator's address.
6. Texts which are to be published in electronic form only, must be put at the disposal of a FIGU "Daughter Group" (Land or Study Group) in the actual country for free. The Group will make the text available on the internet both in the native and German language, and any necessary corrections to the document in question will be done promptly.
7. If no Land or Study Group exists in the country in question, then the translated texts will be published on the website of the FIGU Mother Center for the Country in question.
8. In the case of the coded Spiritual-Teaching texts (= all of BEAM's texts with the exception of the Contact Notes and novels), the German original text must be included with the translation as an opportunity for comparison.
9. This text must be placed as an introduction at the beginning of each book or booklet, in two languages.
END QUOTE.

In accordance with these regulations Vivienne's translations are published (as she already mentioned above) on our website, at http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/translations

Thank you, Vivienne and Dyson, for your valuable and much appreciated work!

Salome,
Christian

PS: Benjamin Stevens has received permission to translate the Contact Notes, and since he lives in the USA, his translations will also be made available on a FIGU website, i.e. on http://us.figu.org.

Earthling

Post Number: 468
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2432

A piece on Obama, from FIGU.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1195
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the sake of thoroughness, we are also at work on the following excerpts from SB 55:

Auszug aus dem 495. offizielllen Kontaktgespräch vom 14. Juni 2010

and Die tödliche Macht der Gedanken und Gefühle, by Billy

Vivienne

Mahigitam

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2432

A piece on Obama, from FIGU.

"Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years. Regardless of whether Obama is conscious of it or not, he can still bring about all kinds of positive, progressive and evolutive things for the humanity of Earth and prevent a third world war inferno which is still a threatening possibility."

This is something new here,atleast for me...any guesses what would be this deep connection that reaches thousands of years....could obama be a member of now dissolved kodex...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Edward

Post Number: 1856
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam and All....

I have read of the mentioned excerpt, some time back.

It was already mentioned on one of the other foreign Figu discussion boards;
can not remember if it was the German one or another?

Going back - Thousands Of Years -: I wonder; I watched a short news report
once with Obama and he was visiting one of the middle eastern countries, could
have been Egypt(?), but anyways, he was taken on a tour of old ruins and he
made a comment on a figure on one of the stones (wall) and he said,
surprisingly: Look, that looks like me with the big ears(; smiling, as ever
one did,) and the camera was focused to the stone carved image and you could
indeed see that the figure had the same facial characteristics as Obama,
inclusive the somewhat larger ears!

To me: the carving person's face looked exactly like Barack Obama! [The
individual wore no head piece.]

If it was related to a future event/incarnation (being the now US president),
I am not sure. Or the image being, in appearance, looking exactly as how Obama
looks now, similar was how that individual looked like many thousands of years
ago(?).

Thus, they both bear the same likeness.

Perhaps, this may have some relation or not, but, I thought just to mention it
due to it going back many Thousands of years (and the exact likeness), as is
also mentioned in the excerpt.

Edward.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It will be great also if the parallel include government disclosure.
Tien

Bennyray37

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Web Page Debut

I would like to invite everyone to check out the new web page that is a constant work-in-progress and that will be home to all of my translations of Meier’s Contact Reports and, in the future, maybe even more of his books:

www.billymeiertranslations.com

The revision process is taking longer than I had planned, especially since carefulness and thoroughness are always hard to estimate. Right now, I hope to be finished with the revision of Volume 4 by the end of September, and once it is completed, I plan to have a PDF version of the entire book available for free download in the “Downloads” section. In addition, I will even have a free PDF version specifically designed for readability on an Amazon Kindle Reader or other similar, portable reading device, for those who would like to easily be able to take the reports with them wherever they may go. I likely won’t resume making new translations until all of the aforementioned is completed.

I am very happy to be able to say that I’ve received Gary Kinder’s permission to post his book, Light Years: An Investigation into the Extraterrestrial Experiences of Eduard Meier, in its entirety on my new site. The book appears in the "Other Books" section. For any who might not be convinced of the genuineness of Meier’s experiences as a result of reading the Contact Reports alone, I would highly recommend that you read this book, in order to inform yourself about many of the events and circumstances that surrounded Meier during the early days of his contacts, most of which are not recorded in the Contact Reports themselves, and ask yourself: how could one man have accomplished all this if he wasn’t for real? Of course, for those who are already convinced but who are not aware of such surrounding circumstances and events, the book is still a highly enjoyable read.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> > > Thank you Benjamin(!) These efforts are priceless in an endeavor to share > this with friends. > Salome,

Eddie

> > > >

Elreyjr

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Benjamin,

Thank you for bridging the gap.

Jun
My will be done

Smukhuti

Post Number: 436
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Benjamin.
Salome.
Suv

Norm

Post Number: 1388
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Benjamin,I hope your still going to include your translation dates. Its very helpful keeping track of what you read.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 538
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done and organized , Benjamin . Thanks for your efforts .

Kind Regards , Mark

Getknowledge

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm now reading that book it's a great supplement to the CNs and documentaries.

Much appreciation Benjamin.
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page