Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 18, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through September 18, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not to journalists, media people, science communities...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Mahigitam

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about submitting Meier contacts, which includes many future prophecies/predictions(scientific, political,..info) to someone in government or in any authoritative position..or any organisation that tracks & confirms these prophecies as time goes by...so its not only the meier supporters whose shouting for the world to awake.but also other people who do not necessarily believe his photos,videos, metal sample evidence...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Edward

Post Number: 1855
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas, Sitkaa and Mahigitam....

You can always give it a try, your proposals.

Would do no harm.

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa and Mahigitam

One of the main challenges is unadulturated Greed and the lust for money, the media could change everyones thinking in a matter of weeks as most of the billions take the media as truth. There are multiple technologies that would save the earth. I found a carburettor paten designed in 1940 for motor vehicles to run on petrol fumes (the progue carbfrom memory)200% increase in fuel economy I experimentent on my car just with a plastic oil can and a couple of hoses one with a rag wrapped around it and it works cars can run on fumes. hardly much polution then I stopped and feelings of huge disapointment I almost wept.Instead car manufacturers are designing cars to use fuel unefficiently.Not to mention all the people that have died and disappeared after claims of running cars on water one man a highly educated university lecturer was thrown in a mental asylm. And his invention works.

My approach on youtube has to interest the average person that is living this delutional life and excepts the governments and big business are very honourable people working hard for the population and the planet to these monsters our lives are non existant and if we penatrate masses they make us non existant. Billy must be living on constant gaurd for sure he is in constant danger and Carl croph the guy that presented Billy as a hoaxer and fool is probobly one reason Billy is alive today. Till this day I am still shocked over the 1958 prophecies and how there where no commercial documenteries made.

What I'm trying to say is Billy and his friends are doing some real great spiritual work but very very dangerous work.When I read his material I cannot understand how his web site wasn't shut down or something worse

Saving the planet means big companies loose big profits and these companies practicly own the government and all its resources army intelligence,Police,media etc. like the Catholic Church
Boy did Billy open my eyes there my cousin a Catholic priest told me years age, Don't go to church they only brain wash you" I was still to stupid and didn't believe him then bang Billy explians it in perfection in the Goblet of Truth. I've only read the begining and it has driven home things that would of never entered my mind. This book in my opinion, is going to atract some ignorant and extremely evil resistance, my wife a devout catholic became hostile when I mentioned these teachings to my children and belittled the teachings of the belief of the directionless mystery.The Catholic church. Its like a living nightmare, the only thing I have is that the spirit of creation is with me and its monolithic existance brings me unbridled comfort that I had never known before BEAM LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT and more to the point how to use this spirit ! Now we have to persuade billions of people to stop them from a direction of complete ruin and suffering to just connect with pure love and truth and peace in the form of non matter that is all you need to be flooded with happyness,and everyone I tell seriousley thinks I'm a nut. how Ironic!

I just wish people could have a taste of the spirit then the mission would be over much sooner, but getting them to taste it will be a problem unless we sweeten it with some of the delusion people are comfortable with to send them on this continual grooming of Wisdom and truth a journey that ultimately leads to love and peace. That way the truth wont wack them so hard, and it would soften the blow. It took me several years to understand what happened and that was after I left nasty comments about Billy then went nutso with other members in this forum I was really nasty but some still guided me out of that dark time without getting nasty back, anyway got to go let you know when the first vid is made so I can get feedback off you guys.

truth is peace

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Helping Those Below Climb Up the Mountain:

-and why there is struggle and frustration when sharing.

Hello everyone,
I have been humbled by the Teachings
and the wisdom which I have come across
in my studies of the contact notes.

Sfath had shared some principles
that may be of help to us in this mission
to restore Creations truth.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Sfath%27s_Explanation

I realize, by the humility that has been imposed on me
by virtue of the incredible amount of knowledge and wisdom
that I have discovered within these initial contact notes,
that I feel compelled to share for our collective consideration -
in the hopes that we may, through synergy,
:-) become more effective.

It is impressive to note that the underlying theme of the Plejaren's work
amongst the inhabitants of this planet
has been the truth in regards to Creation
and spirit element of our very being and nature
and the very universe within which we are bound
until evolution of the Being.

Let us consider the following words of wisdom
that were shared by Sfath.

In paragraphs 1-7 we learn of the wisdom
in personal and continuous development
as well as the need to accept challenging
and difficult encounters
with those we wish to share this information with.
In paragraph 9: Sfath reveals how we benefit and grow from such challenges.

In paragraph 10: Sfath reveals the secret to success
10. ..."only by you surviving and also mastering this hard lesson,
may you fulfill your duty imperturbably and without fickleness
as well as without doubt,
in absolute honesty,
modestly
and in real love and joy
for your task and for your fellow humans."

In paragraph 20: Sfath appears to stress
the importance of edifying and true-love
when we attempt to share this information.

20. "The value of your words and your virtues
lies in the inspirational form
with which you impart everything."

In paragraphs 48 to 51: Sfath expresses the need to exercise prudence and wisdom in both the information and the amount that is imparted.

48. Constantly give everything that you are able to give,
if the humans are ready to receive.
49. However never give more,
in respect of the teaching,
its knowledge and its wisdom,
than the humans are capable of understanding and coping with.
50. The rule proves that they always want to know more
than their understanding can cope with,
so, for that reason,
be told that you should always teach
and give away only as much knowledge and wisdom
as is demanded by the immediate state
of the humans' understanding.
51. If the understanding and grasping
of the actual truth climbs in regards to the learning material,
then the new understanding can be expanded in its value
and its details in accord with the teachings.

In paragraph 69: Sfath outlines both what our intents should be and the message.

69. And what your desire is - what you want to bring the humans -
is oneness, peace, unity, knowledge, wisdom, love, freedom, and harmony
in the deep truth and cognition
that in the entire creational realm, in the entire universe,
everything is one and joined together.

CONCLUSION:

In "The Law of Love" we learn of that which connects us all
and by which we are able to communicate in the various forms (verbally, telepathically, etc.).

We therefore should establish the "proper mindset" and resonate (deliberately)
with the attributes outlined in paragraph 10;
ideally ..."without doubt,
in absolute honesty,
modestly
and in real love and joy
for your task and for your fellow humans."

To exercise wisdom and prudence in deciding
what, when and how much to share.
Infants can not consume meat and potatoes;
therefore, the impulsive desire to share
hard to swallow knowledge
stems from the human ego and lacks foresight.
Correct?

We can therefore conclude that we must be wise.

We need to consider the '3rd-party validation' component of the human mind.

Psychology revealed that human beings
will behave and show attention and give respect
to another and not ourselves.
It is the reason why a parent finds,
when giving their children advice,
that the child immunizes himself from the message
but will hearken
should a stranger deliver the same message.
:-) ** This is why so many of us are having difficulties and frustration.

The Plejarens have provided or caused to be developed
what we need as 3rd-party-validation tools.

With deep respects,

Eddie
-----
Hi Eddie - please keep to the topic of 'new ideas' in future.

There is a topic for Creational Laws and Commandments/Recommendations you could utilise?

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on August 18, 2010)

Falco

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,

Just a thought, I think you guys can try to spread your word by making an independent feature film documentary regarding FIGU as well as Billy Meier. I know that there already is one out there, and I've watched it myself, which is what that lead me here in the first place. But I think an updated version of it shouldn't really do much harm will it? I really feel that the world is slowly starting to wake up already to what is real and what is not which is a good thing. Its just a thought, considering that people these days rely a lot on media outlets. And please do keep doing what you guys are doing.

Peace!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 317
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

It's a call to all the "silent revolutionaries" to help change the course of history. Start making a real difference with all the texting and tweeting, become the new, unstoppable media for positive change:

http://pwrnradio.com/categories/conversation-radio-episodes/the-michael-horn-show/

Sitkaa

Post Number: 354
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't do texting and tweeting, wouldn't know how and don't care to learn. But I can write.

Who would you like me to write?
Love is always the way

Michael_horn

Post Number: 318
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What you write and to whom must be your choice if you wish to do it. Just keep to the guidelines, i.e. polite, informative, non-invasive, etc.

Blip1959

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

micheal first i hope you are well and ok.
do you think that we need a paper that we can buy so that we can read what is going on and what is new with the plajarens like the ones on your site water oil food and so on i think a paper would be a good idea not a big news paper just like a bulitin that you can send out and people pass it on from friend to friend and so on.thx sergio out. i wish all peace and good health

Michael_horn

Post Number: 319
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sergio,

Thanks for writing. I see no need for such a paper since my site and others are providing information and updates on a regular basis and it's all free.

Likewise, you are free to copy, forward, refer to, or refer people to, these sites. I also periodically send out a short newsletter letting people know that there are some new things, etc.

Salome,

Markleaver1

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey all,

concerning my suggestion on audiobooks, this just came in...

Hello Mark,

I apologize for our delay to answer your form.

Regarding your suggestion I can answer you as follows:
1) Billy neither has the time nor interest to read his books. It is not necessary for one's benefit that he as the author reads his books.
2) Audio books may be helpful to get adjusted to a foreign language, to get familiar with the pronunciation and the sound, etc. And they may be
interesting to listen to (instead of listening silly or psyche-destroying "music" or useless information, but in case of the spiritual teaching audio book don't bring about a learning effect, except perhaps if the "pause button" is pressed after each sentence. A learning process is a big way better when reading and pondering a book, than listening to the sentences rushing through the ears. You cannot start thinking because else you don't listen to the spoken words and miss what is said or explained.

That's why FIGU does not make audio books, at least for the time being.
There are a few audio books already available, though (poems and some
shorter texts).

Best regards,
Christian

Schantz

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael and all,

I would like to give my personal critique of the Michael Horn show and hope others here will also give their opinions.

I think the comedy routine should be shortened or moved to later in the show. I do find some of it very funny, but I think most people are listening to the show for the Meier material. I also think most newcomers to the show may not sit through the first fifteen minutes of comedy to hear the important information. I do like when you tie in current events to your stupid news. Here are a few suggestions from me to improve the show and to attract more listeners.

1. Move the comedy section to the middle of the show.

2. Shorten the comedy section at the beginning of the show.

3. Tie in the comedy with current events, such as your stupid news.

http://pwrnradio.com/categories/conversation-radio-episodes/the-michael-horn-show

Michael_horn

Post Number: 325
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz and everyone,

Well, the show is a work in progress. I've been experimenting with comedy in the first segment as a warm up for the show. I just returned from giving a 1-hour presentation in New Mexico, at the end of which I did some songs (comedy). Now the funny thing to me was that some people thought I should do comedy before I lectured. I don't think it's the best way to go in person because then I'm setting up that kind of a context for all that they hear and SEE in the presentation. Then again maybe it warms them up for it too.

With radio, people also vacillate in their attention, do other things while they listen, etc., and many people will happen upon the show kind of accidentally. So there's a difference in a number of ways. If I interject comedy AFTER I've done some of the Meier material on radio, I'm afraid that it will dilute the focus of the message, possibly. And until there's an audience for a full hour of Meier related info I'm hesitant to do it.

I've also been working within the framework of the established 15-minute segments. I may try doing less comedy in the opening and segueing into other things sooner.

As I said, it's a work in progress. It would be helpful if more FIGU people would listen to some shows and also make suggestions, critiques, pose questions, topics, etc. and let people know the show exists.

Salome,

MH

Lonnie

Post Number: 305
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I have listened to your show a few times and experienced exactly what you mentioned in your comment. Because I already know about most of the information you bring out on the show from the latest bulletins as well as your own website and the FIGU websites, I have a tendency to vacillate as you said and then turn it off.

I agree that interjecting comedy will dilute the message. The mission itself is a very sobering and serious matter. This is especially so when hearing about the case for the first time.

I know it is hard to come up with something new each week and to create a show that will keep serious thinkers interested. As a suggestion, how about having some quests on the show that are experts in their field in some paranormal area, similar to the old Art Bell show. Well, I guess you are already doing that. After interviewing the guest you can highlight some of the Meier information or knowledge of Creational and Natural laws. Another suggestion would be to interview guests who have already learned about the Meier and FIGU information, how they found out about the Meier case and what they are currently doing for their development, similar to the topic on the forum, "How YOU found out about Billy Meier." I am sure many of the FIGU members as well as non-FIGU members who respect the teaching, would be very happy to be a guest on the show and contribute in their own unique way.

Of course, everyone loves the comedy and I am sure there is a place for it somewhere on the program.

Overall, your unselfish efforts, hard work and creativity are very much appreciated and enjoyed.

Salome,
Lonnie
Lonnie O'day Morton
FIGU Passive Group

Michael_horn

Post Number: 327
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am looking for interesting guests but not people associated with the "paranormal".

There's a new show up tonight and I altered some things.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 184
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael,

How about having as guests those who were formerly false believers/blind faithfuls and how they overcame despite all difficulties.

Jun
My will be done

Sitkaa

Post Number: 372
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is hard for even me to get a grasp on how serious this issue is. While it is relief in troubled times, comedy only dilutes the necessary impact of 'The Message'. Were the comedy to be about our silly lives here on Planet Earth, or the silly lives of people on other planets, then it would be well-placed, cause God Knows we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously, especially since most people here are insane (moi aussi!). And about that whole 'everybody here is insane' issue, I have been trying to think of a way to directly and creatively address that. Here is idea #0987218476981345 on how to improve the Mission:

WE COULD SUE (in Federal Court or in the Permanent Court of Arbitration) the President of the United States to enter into negotiations with the Plejaren regarding matters of global importance. Not sure how positively creatively that would be, but almost certainly it would be better than blowing ourselves up. There would probably be an immediate attempt to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice, and the lawsuit would probably garner zero mainstream press coverage, but I think both of these initiatives could be overcome without too much difficulty. I would want to bounce the idea off of Billy first, before following through with this endeavor.

What do you think?
Love is always the way

Kingman

Post Number: 824
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think there is no, "God Knows". All the other stuff sounds like legal/political gaming folly. Think globally, work locally. Stick to those around you that will listen. Simple and reasonable, these are targets that can truly begin something. Complicated and weighty, are these areas of unintended consequences of legal/political wrestling. And they're not very fun either.
a friend in america
Shawn

Lonnie

Post Number: 306
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

What I meant by having guests that are experts in the "paranormal" is not to support that which would attract wacko's, or have as guests people who are deceived by new-age nonsense. But rather to present evidence that breaks away from the popular paranormal beliefs that blind people to the truth.

Thousands of stories relating to paranormal phenomena are found in popular culture, folklore, and the recollections of individual subjects. In contrast, the scientific community, as referenced in statements made by organizations such as the United States National Science Foundation, maintains that scientific evidence does not support a variety of beliefs that have been characterized as paranormal.

On the old Art Bell show people were allowed to present their strange views in these areas. Art once said he didn't believe a lot of the information. But at the end of each show you could tell that the information that Art agreed with was close to the truth.

You have a great advantage in knowing the truth which you can use, if you are skillful and tactful enough, in proving that true science supports the Creational and Natural Laws, and shatters to pieces many of the illogical and insane paranormal beliefs.
Lonnie O'day Morton
FIGU Passive Group

Sitkaa

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Legal/political gaming folly" is what makes this world go 'round. The play is the thing.

To flesh out the lawsuit idea abit more:

The opening salvo would be the most important. we would have to review the fundamentals of law, emphasizing how law is a tool our Earthly society has developed over time to balance the machinations of the powerful with the necessities of reason. Analogize this as ideas, and exemplify the process with previous confrontational lawsuits (there are many) that have changed how people think about their world. Point out, how ever many times it takes to get the point across, that the role the courts has played in this process has been as a public stage where ideas have been presented to an audience, weighed and balanced, discussed openly with as much reason as humanity can muster, and where the decisions of the court fundamentally make sense. The examples that are used should be national and/or international in scope (unfortunately I am not an attorney practiced in case law, so I don't which examples to use). Again and again, emphasize that the courts are where ideas are legally weighed and balanced, that just because 'everyone seems to know' does not make a thing true, that reason is the standard by which ideas are measured.

The point of having more than one court system consider these ideas is to slowly break through the recalcitrance to this idea. The Federal Courts should be petitioned to consider the findings of the PCA as legally-binding canon (which they already are). The PCA should be petitioned to consider the collective Plejaren perspective a legitimate entity, deserving of states-level rights and entreaties. Sue the President of the United States in Federal Court to consider the Plejaren perspective standing on the grounds of redress against utterly insane folly: the threat of global self-obliteration, whether due to environmental ignore-ance, or overpop, or most disturbingly, through the machinations of cultural parasites and their religious wars.

The courts have historically served as the stage where the little guys can stand up to the big guys in a balanced playing field. Analogized to ideas, the idea that humans of non-Earth origin have contacted us has been subject to a program of deliberate ridicule. It is in the courts where that playing field can be fairly balanced, as long as the courts themselves are fair, as long as the audience is objective enough, as long as the ideas presented are fundamentally and deeply reasoned enough (something which this troupe can present in Spades).

I do think a lawsuit enjoining the Prez. to listen could be a part of 'the Mission', at least how I interpret it. For me, the Mission is primarily one raising the vibe of humanity, and getting people to listen to the voice of Reason emanating from somewhen beyond the Seven Sisters can indirectly be a function of that. The analogy here is that of Plejaren consideration of the wisdom of the Andromedan High Council.

I'll have grounds
More relative than this — the play's the thing
Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King.
Hamlet, Act 2, scene 2
Love is always the way

Scott

Post Number: 2035
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

Sue the President?...are you serious?

Scott

Markcampbell

Post Number: 548
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

maybe you alone could sue the president , and we all could wonder about who you are .

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page