Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through August 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mqhassan

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

See the diagram of the Great Spacer drawn by W.Stevens. The information provided does mention the diameter of the main sphere as 17km and not the total length of the spacecraft from tip to base.

Was the answer to Darrens letter to Billy , provided my Billy himself, or on his behalf by some core members ?

Diagram

Mqhassan

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU Members,

I would like to start a discussion on the possibility that our Earth was actually ERRA formed, in the meaning that the conditions of our solar system did have a grand astro engineering scheme of an advanced race. If this place in the Forum is OK for such a topic then I would detail here in the next letters to the Forum.

Otherwise kindly guide us to the best place for such a discussion

Salome

Mohammed

Lth

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Mohammed it is my understanding that while the cultures on Earth were > influenced by ETs, the biosphere itself was for the most part a natural > evolution with the exceptions of weather changes etc caused by war actions > like the destruction of Antlantis and such. My source for this is just > general information from the contact notes as well as the absence of mention > of such things. This of course could be incomplete info on my part but it > seems to be at least mostly accurate. I have read, in one form or another, > nearly all the contact reports with the exception of some of the more recent > ones.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 312
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed.

Please read the info in the 238th Contact here:

http://theyfly.com/Regarding_Nokodemion.htm

Mqhassan

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I read the 238th contact, with all the figures mentioned. But what I am trying to show has nothing to do with the information made available on the 238th contact.

I was preparing an article about the similarities between Terra and Erra and look at it from a purely statistical perspective, that is worth researching :

The Plejarans have mentioned to us that there are 7 million human civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy, and that over 1 million of them are space faring . One may use the terminologies put forward initially by N.Kardashev, for classifying civilizations according to the energies consumed as :

Type I : Using up their planetary solar energy, about 10^16 W
Type 2 : Using up the energy of the entire star, about 10^26 W
Type 3 : The capability of harnessing the energy of 10^10 stars, about 10^36 W

Later on the classification was modified by Carl Sagan, who put a decimal for each power increase like 1.1 , 1.2 etc. Phillip Morrison on the other hand added an information index from A – Z, with the old Greek Civilization classified as a letter C , possessing 10^9 bits of data. From this, our current status on Earth is a 0.7H civilization. They estimate that our first space visiting contact with another race, to take place when we have reached the level 1.5 J – 1.8 K.

These interesting figures help us in assessing the current Plejaran development as a mid type two civilization that would have given them the energy content of controlling planetary objects and their orbits, several thousand years ago, when they were just entering the type 2 phase of development..

A number of events happened to our Solar System in a recent period only, in comparison with the actual period of its existence, with our Sun at the center of this life thriving system.

It is well known scientifically that a satellite the size of our moon, in comparison with Earth's size, is unique in the current state of our solar system. It is also known that the moon has a stabilizing effect on earth's inclination of 23.5 degrees. If the moon had not been there, Earth's Inclination, precession and nutation of would have had widely differing values, resulting in an unpredictable continuous climate change that could have impeded or greatly slowed down the development of advanced life forms resulting in the human species and its rate of development.

Interestingly the first humanoids are mentioned to have appeared around eight million years old from FIGU information, while the moon entered our Sol system around 4.5 million years ago. The probability of having this foreign body entering the Sol system from outside, reach a circular orbit around Earth in a tidal lock, showing one face towards the Earth, while also having an apparent diameter comparable to the Sun leading to interesting eclipse phenomena, is exceedingly remote.

While having this in mind, I sent a question to Billy, asking him how did Erra preserve its similar inclination of almost 23 degrees to allow an advanced race to develop and sustain a stable life. The answer was that Erra had a moon of its own !

The answer actually prompted me to think about the possibility of some grand astro engineering schemes implemented on our solar system to bring the kind of change needed to make Earth's orbital conditions as similar as possible to Erra. The figures published in Guido's book " And Still They Fly " for comparisons between the two planets only increases this suspicion. Again, the probability of having two planets in orbit around two different solar systems 500LY apart, and yet have similar masses, diameters, orbital periods and distances from their corresponding stars, indicate that Tayget must have similar mass and spectral characteristic of our Sun as well. The completely natural probability of finding planets out of seven million in the galaxy that harbor intelligent life, with so similar parameters, can amount to only a few. That would make our solar system an important one, well worth preparing such a major astro- engineering project for, considering the fact the first visitors to Earth 22 million years ago, did not see a moon in the Earth's skyline !

Lets return back to some older human belief systems and see what they have to say in this respect. Islam mentioned that the Lord created the Sun-Moon system to bring us a calendar to count our days. As we know , here on Earth we have both a Solar and Lunar calendar, and that the Lunar calendar actually shifts 11 days every year, bringing a cycle that repeats every 33+ years. However there are two points to consider. First : The current Earth Moon distance is moving apart about 4 cm a year. The drift could have been much larger in the past, and currently slowing down. At that time the lunar month was shorter than the current value .

Second : The Erran calendar consists of 13 months, which would make their month around 28 days long. Was the Lunar earth month designed originally to represent the Erran month ?

The insertion of Venus at a much later stage could have fine tuned the Earth's orbital period to make it nearer to Erra as well. Bodes law does put the majority of planets around the sun in a way where you have discrete orbital periods .

These are just thoughts to think about and analyze.

So the question rises : Was earth Erra formed, and did all the unusual events of the moon and Venus and their corresponding orbital insertions fine tune earths orbital parameters , to reach such a similarity ?

Regards

Mohammed

J_rod7

Post Number: 1344
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed, Greetings All and Salome

In respect, your stated civilization "types" are but the imaginative wanderings of a brilliant yet delusioned mind. Such "type" categories do not correspond with the truth. However, I do find your attention to the similarities Earth to Erra most intriguing.

On a different note, I have pondered your response and that contact reference given by Michael. This fit 'best' in another section:::...

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/46.html#POST51582

(Please note, I addressed Mahigitam at first, then carried on my response to you while seemingly writing to him. Sorry for the confusion.)

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Lth

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> And the answer is "No, it was not" and by the way Erra was engineered int= o > a more agreeable state by the would be Errans. This event apparently > occured well after the first >Earth visitations by ETs more than 22 milli= on > years ago (source for 22 million figure: BEAM).

Mqhassan

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rod, Thomas,

I agree that this classification is basically a kind of vision as to how much a civilization can harness energy and process data. It is an arbitrary scale based on power consumption and data processing figures, visualised by our current understanding that the higher the level of development, the more power it would be able to harness, and the greater the data information.

Yet I wouldn't call those scientists delusional, but simply attempting to create a classification and extrapolation for development based on current understanding of mathematics and physiscs.

It is a logical assumption and whatever the results are , can show us that an advanced human civilization WILL BE ABLE to move and control planetary bodies and direct them to wanted trajectories.

Just remember the war between Mu and Atlantis and how the use of an asteroid chunk was used to have it directed on a very specific point on Earth. This actually proves that it can be done

From all this, kindly see for yourselves what are the odds of having the moon in orbit around earth at that particular orbit that seems to correlate so strongly and coming at a time the human civilization needed to develop ?

Can the laws of physics alone create such a beautiful result , or is there a higher form of Intelligence that created the beauty of numbers ?

Dont look at the question of Erra Forming, as having it done by Errans, but our common ancestors who were colonizing the galaxy to find suitable habitation in different places.

I might add other weird results in the destroyer comet orbits around the Sun. Whenever the orbit wasnt exactly 575.5 years, the next orbit would compensate the duration exactly to retain the average over the two orbits. it was mentioned as strange by the Plejarans as well.

Do the laws of Creation work on real time adjustments to reach desired orbital periods, or do we need to reconsider how this intelligent design is working, and who is responsible for it ?

Creation is the highest form of mathematics as well, and we need serious analysis to convince the world's scientific community.

Salome

Mohammed

Lth

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Creation makes no adjustments at all once the universe is made because its > laws are exactly as they should be without needing further interference. > That being said, no, Creation does not adjust orbits other than through > already existing physical laws.

Hector

Post Number: 608
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets not forget that this solar system has been considered "very dangerous" by almost all space travelling visitors who came here at least once....

-Our sun is a dying star
-There exist way too many asteroid and meteor impact possibilities (remember the dinosaurs?)which can destroy civilization in a fraction of a second
-The composition of the planet atmosphere is not ideal due to low oxygen proportion
-The destroyer comet provoked way too many climatic disturbances and disasters
-Other human races in the past (Lyrans, Vegans, Sirius) have considered the SOL system a dangerous place for some reason:

The bioengineered aggressive enhanced humans that escaped from Sirius and their overlords in the past chose this location because they "knew" nobody would try to find them here, because this enclave was considered quite a dangerous place.

Lyrans an Vegans chose this planet as a prison planet 22 millions years ago. They discovered this planet and this solar system following the track of The Destroyer Comet. In those days the Destroyer caused great damage to any planet lying in its course (I suppose) due to excessive gravitational pull.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

You reached the point. Creation didn't do the adjustment.

Now the question to all :

WHAT are the odds that it is all natural ??

Lets talk in terms of statistics, laws of orbital dynamics, and not indoctrinated information which we are repeating without analysis.

Hector mentioned the danger of this solar system.

The question put forward : Can an advanced race adjust planetary orbits ?

The answer is obviously YES as the Plejarans did make a change to the destroyer's orbital parameters to delay or prevent its imminent danger to Earth.

Just for the Information of Forum members, there are serious Earth scientist proposals to TERRA form the atmosphere of MARS !

Salome

Mohammed

Lth

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The odds are 100 percent that its path was natural after the intitial > interferences that put it on its final path before the last adjustment made > by the ETs to avoid Earth collision. I say this because it is written in > the notes that this is so. I don't recall which of the reports it was, but > it was mentioned directly.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed,

["WHAT are the odds that it is all natural ??"] I would think such odds are 'astronomical' (pun intended)

In reality, it must be so that some such control over planetary orbits is capable. To consider that the Destroyer, having passed through the Lyra/ Vega system was directed towards our Solar system of ALL possible directions defies probability.

This leads us to consider: To what purpose?

An obvious result of this has been the advancement of consciousness, reasoning and Spiritual growth among the Humans of Earth. A good thing? -- I think so. So whatever power/ energies were used, we can give thanks to those which made this possible.

Peace

Techieatwork

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hmm.. now I see.. so we're living in a shithole of a solar system..
(refer to Hector's post No. 608)

being this planet so beautiful, I can only imagine how much more beautiful others are

I guess it's time to start planning on moving to a better location, with better views and no asteroid belt.. hehe..

within a few incarnations that is... unless something out of the ordinary does happen in this incarnation that I haven't yet contemplated.

Once I read here that the higher council had organized (planned, set in motion) the Apophis trajectory to end up in the middle of Europe

(which is like sending a missile to an already impoverished and conflict zone, what a way to cull human population, killing them like ants)

Would anyone here have the exact point of reference from the notes, to prove or disprove it?
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos,

AS to moving forward from this Earth, we all will have to eventually. As our Spiritual Evolution may continue for perhaps another 50-60-Billion years, and this Solar system will be gone in only another 4-Billion, it goes without saying that we all must move on. If I have a choice, my preference would be to incarnate among the Cheruboids = Very light human life forms, with wings with which they are capable to fly. That would be a beautiful life.

Peace

Mqhassan

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, Rod,

It is nice to think that some intelligence did contribute to the well being of humanity on Earth.

Rod : You mentioned the Cheruboids !

Did they visit Earth and were desrcirbed as " Angels" ? Any old references to their activities ? ( A type 4 civilization !LOL! )

Perhaps we can contribute to the TYPE classifications by adding other variables like spiritual development, and create a system with SEVEN levels. The SEVENTH obviously would be the Unified Universal Consciousness, while PETALE would be the SIXTH and A.A. the FIFTH !

Just some interesting thoughts to consider, in order to bridge the gap between the Spiritual Teachings and current scientific understanding.

Salome

Mohammed

Lth

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Techie where did you read that?!? I never saw anything like that on THIS forum and I definitetly never read that in any of the contact reports or FI GU books! I think you are mistaken and remembering something incorrectly s uch as I have also done in the past :-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 419
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Carlos,

Refer contact 150:

Billy
And its journey is to end on the Earth?
Can you do nothing against it?
Quetzal
497. You know very well that it will be like that and that we may not stop this event.
498. The cosmic powers themselves have programmed this event in advance, which could only be delayed or be turned away by the Earth people themselves.

By "cosmic power" it is meant the natural Creational chain of cosmic events in our Universe; and not the High Council.

Your reading source has perhaps mixed the events concerning the Red Meteor/Apophis that can hit Europe and is a first timer in our Solar System, the destroyer Comet which was partially diverted by the Plejarens to lengthen its orbital period to delay the danger, and rest misinformation.

"Would anyone here have the exact point of reference from the notes, to prove or disprove it?"

It is difficult to reference something disproving this claim, because the need to negate every conceivable absurd claims is not the purpose of the notes. Only what is written can be referenced. The onus was on your reading source to provide a reference.

(Message edited by indi on August 01, 2010)
Salome.
Suv

Hector

Post Number: 609
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos I think your assumptions about the High Council are plain wrong. The High Council ARE human beings, or at least the remains of human beings which have climbed quite a bit in the ladder of evolution. I cannot find any scenario or case where a whole group consisting of millions or billions of "former human beings" can agree in purposely massacring other human beings. That is simply not possible. Imagine a hypothetic global election or referendum here on Earth, where it should be decided if the Vatican or Israel should purposely be wiped out of the map or not.

99.99% of the people would vote NO, just common sense..... So how can we expect the High Council doing something against common sense, against their directives, against Creational Law? (non-intervention in affairs of lower levels of evolution).

In relation with looking for a more suitable planet, the following can be read in Contact 251: "Therefore, everything on Earth is directed toward the elimination of what was once genetically manipulated, so that Man can leave the solar system once again before its sun dies and the entire system ceases. This event will occur far sooner than terrestrial scientists currently claim. Truthfully, SOL is already a dying star. And when terrestrials emigrate once again from Earth to adjust themselves to their new home planets, distant and remote from the SOL System, they will have to adapt to those prevailing atmospheric conditions, just as their Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-ancestors did in the past. The newly encountered conditions will be identical to those of Ur-times, when the genetically-manipulated peoples were breathing salubrious air. As can be stated today, these distant terrestrial descendants will have an extraordinary and agreeable future."

Techieatwork

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector (are you Hector Madonar?) et all:

I know there is a possibility that I misread it. However, please see the only sources I could find and where I am coming from.

By the way, the very idea was as impacting to me, as outrageous could sound to you.

The high council, evolved, former human beings could potentially still make (huge) mistakes, right?

No one is 100% perfect until the spirit has re-joined back with the Creation.

Billy recently pointed to Kei, on post: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/4200.html#POST14116

an "IHWH who created the IHWH Mata, the so-called "eye of god", a ring nebula. He destroyed an entire galaxy."

Well, I would have thought that an IWHH was already way past the stage of making mistakes right? Wrong.

That got me thinking again about what I had (perhaps erroneously, mis-) read earlier.

If the creation is expressing itself through human beings, who can do great things, but who can also do not-so-great ones.. and all that is to be learned back into the creation, so in a way, Creation sees through our eyes, learns from our mistakes..

I would say that it's a bit far fetched, but still possible that the high council knows the real reasons (and whose idea was it in the first place) why the red meteor is on the course it is..

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/7228.html#POST23680

snip:

"Language of the birds, read contact 251.The destroyer comet will cause immense havoc to this planet in the future too.The plejaren asked the high council permission to disintegrate it and was denied .Answer was such cosmic events had been somehow planned and the comet could not be eliminated, but the plejaren were allowed to change the Destroyers course."

Well, please tell me, who planned it? If it was planned, it must have been thought about first by some human with a brain in the first place.

By now my logic shows me that indeed, IF a highly evolved human (the IHWH mentioned by Billy) was able to create a Nebula (by destroying something else, and on the way, killing trillions of living beings), then it is also plausible that, like with the destroyer path, the event of the red meteor crashing on earth "can't be changed" (by them) because from some old time, its already set in motion and can't be changed, except by us earthlings, the very target of the action.

My conjecture is that our fore-fathers (ancestors) saw into the future all the havoc THEY created originally when their genetical experiments gave origin to us earthlings.. and that they only could come up with one way to "fix" it…

As an analogy, many human decide against their logic and reason (and religious beliefs) and still go ahead with baby abortions, etc..

Well, if that is so, I go for life rather than defeat. It will take huge balls (and really good set of tyres like in a TV advertisement here in Australia, where by using their brand of tyres, the car is able to avoid a gigantic reptile coming out of the crack on the road, figuratively meaning to say: good technology) to eliminate that impact.

IF my brain played a trick on me, and leaded me to the mis-reading, OR if I read it right and the post was later somehow moderated afterwards.. I think, in absence of a time machine, only the future may prove me wrong.
Salome
Carlos
--

Hector

Post Number: 610
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will post an extract of http://www.theyfly.com/Red_Meteor.html

489. The meteor mentioned in the prophecies, which proves to be of enormous size and will cause most severe destructions on the Earth, and which threatens to bring, aside from climatic and tectonic changes, also additional changes, will threaten to split the crust of the Earth from the present-day North Sea down to the Black Sea which, however, does not have to occur with absolute certainty, because certain factors speak against this; it approaches from the depths of outer space towards the SOL-system and is a so-called stranger.

Billy: You mean, that this does not refer to a known comet, which again and again passes our system on its path?

Quetzal:

490. That is correct, because the meteor travels on a path, which leads it to the SOL-system for the first time.

491. At earlier times, it was never in this area of space.

Billy: And its path shall end on the Earth? Could you not do anything about this?

Quetzal:

492. You know very well, that this will be the case and that we are not allowed to halt this event.

493. The cosmic powers have pre-programmed this event, which could only be stopped or prevented by Earth humanity themselves.
....................................................................................................

This last sentence, "The cosmic powers have preprogrammed this event"....With "cosmic powers" are meant the law of cause and effect and pure parameters of physics (rotation, gravity, direction or vector), "cosmic powers" have nothing to do with the High Council or with Arahat Athersata....Half spiritual or pure spiritual beings cannot intervene in such affairs. They ONLY watch/give advice.....Those spiritual spheres (HC,AA) just have no permission or authorization to stop that cosmic catastrophe.

There is no way that I can imagine High Council or Arahat Athersata planning or carrying out a deliberate massacre of millions of human beings. That's just impossible. Ok, they make mistakes. But you cannot call that a "mistake", but a deliberate CRIME, and at that high point of spiritual evolution, you just can't commit such a crime. There is only one 'entity' in the universe that has the authorization to prematurely end a human being's lifetime. And it's not called High Council. It's not called Arahat Athersata. It's called Creation. But even the Creation won't DELIBERATELY end a human being's life, it just relies on its predetermined/prestablished Laws...

I hope this helps.....

J_rod7

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

["493. The cosmic powers have pre-programmed this event, which could only be stopped or prevented by Earth humanity themselves."] -- C150

This is given for the Earth Humans to join together to solve this problem. This is the only way, given the political, racial, religious, ambition, economic differences, for us to save ourselves from this destruction. If we do not unite together in this effort, then the "experiment" of multiple races mixed on this planet will come to an end.

For this, we all must look beyond all these superfluous differences, recognize our common Humanity, THEN come together to solve our problems. This will begin with the Red Meteor, then carry forward from this.

The awareness of the problem (differences) and solutions (unity) must be made known to the rest of the Humans on Earth, no matter the opinions, beliefs, or objections of the few.

Peace

Techieatwork

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, J_rod7, Smukhuti, Lth,

Thank you, your replies have been quite informational.

As I learn more German, I will be able to dig in more and more into the German texts myself.

As delusional belief systems vanish, we will get our act together as a race, I'm sure.

Peaceful greetings from this side of this beautiful planet.
Salome
Carlos
--

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page