Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 338
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

A few times over the past few years you've mentioned that Arther Berlet, the one who wrote a book called "UFO contact from Planet Akart", was in fact a fraud, despite there being similarities from your info to the true planet Akart, however, it has more recently been brought to my attention that this statement of your contradicts yet another statement found in contact #38 in which this can be found in a list of UFO contactees as follows where it says;

-Arther Berlet/Brazil. Had real vision contact.

(Note: this was evidently deleted from the list in the Stevens Translations as line #90.5)

And then a short time later your reply back to Semjase was;

Meier- Fantastic. Slowly my head smokes from these matters. But I recognize from your information, that neither Raps nor Berlet have flown in spaceships, and just have these experiences in the form mentioned by you.

My question being, does this real vision still mean Arther Berlet is still a fraud or have the Plejarens since made a correction here concerning this matter, or is it because he may have changed his actual story in some way for his book??

I'm assuming he may have had changed his story somewhat for his book.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 277
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

When I was at the SSSC in May I was told that you could find out about a person. Their past, future, where their spirit form originated from and their level of evolution.

I understand that you are able to calculate a persons level of evolution and you possess the ability of clairvoyance.

I am somewhat confused with the rest. I know that the Plejaren can help with finding out about a spirit form and past incarnations by ways of the High Council and the AA.

Would it be possible if you could openly talk here about the following question. If you do not wish to talk about this then that is fine and not a problem.

Question, How is it possible for you to gain information on a persons past lives and also where their spirit form originated (planet). Would this be telepathic communication to the higher spiritual planes and/or going through the storage banks?

Thanks Eduard, if you do not wish to talk about your abilities here then it is not a problem.

Kind Regards
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Justsayno

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Could these possibly be structures on Mars?
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA13081
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13080_modest.jpg
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13084_modest.jpg

The first two photos, there looks like a set of headlights on the lower right corner.
I don't believe that the ridge is 8 inches high like they claim.
What is your opinion?
Thank you
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mavi

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My husband has a question for you, Do you have any knowledge and your opinion about: "A course in Miracles"? It's a study course about teaching forgiveness as the road to inner peace and the remembrance of the unconditional love of Creation.
Thank you
Salome
Mavi

Jamesm

Post Number: 166
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

Please verbosely define the term Absolute Absolutum.

Thanks again

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Marcela

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I have a question about the evolution of the spirit. When a scientist dies in the middle of the jungle, his/her spirit will travel back to the culture, which is more suited to continue its evolution. Then I was wondering; is the spirit of a human attracted by the vibration of the spirits of their parents or the mother, so that the spirit is born from parents that are evolved as well? Or does the reincarnation of the spirit happen in a complete random way, but within the same culture?

Thank you and Salome, Marcela

Scott

Post Number: 2052
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dan_c

Hello Billy. Thank you so much for all of your amazing dedication and work. I highly respect your neutral approach to life. I've been wondering lately, if Jmmanuel was not crucified for religious reasons (since he clearly did have the opportunity to prevent himself from being crucified and was not himself religious), then what was the real reason for letting himself be crucified?

Warmest regards,
Yours truly
Daniel

Jmmanuel just fulfilled his duty. He knew from foresight that he would not die on the cross and, therefore, used the experience to learn and live through pain and torture.

Scott

Hello Billy,
Do you or the Plejarens know if it is necessary for Creations to be “twin” Creations in order to travel from one Creation to another? Can travel to another Creation (with a material belt) be accomplished, without that other Creation being a twin? My understanding of this is based on my knowledge that we live in a twin Universe/Creation, which is the reason the Plejarens are able to visit Asket and her people and vice versa.
Thanks so very much

Salome
Scott

Chrisitian will not be seeing Billy next month (September) which means this current round of answers will not be available until sometime in October. Thanks-Scott

(Message edited by scott on August 29, 2010)

No, that's not necessary. It is possible to travel into "non-twin" or "non-triplets" universes.

Norm

If most of the space-traveling races are in a different time plane. What time plane are we in?

In our, the Dern universe.

Davidmg

Several paintings

A fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" was said to be painted in 1350. The fresco is located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia. There are two objects in the painting, which interstingly could be considered as UFO's or comets and are shown in the painting both on the top left and right sides in the sky of the painting.

Now, also depicted in a different painting which is named "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino" by said painted by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) , and again also contains what looks like an image of an advanced craft in the sky when terrestrial flight was not established hear on earth at that time of when it was painted.

Giving the nature of the mission and of which both you Mr. Meier and Jmmanuel both received guidance and instructions of great knowledge from terrestrial and non-terrestrial people. I hope that you may have knowledge about the images in to the two paintings that appear to be crafts and how the images came to be as well as if they do hold some close relation with the mission.

Thank you for your time and patience

Billy doesn't know those pictures.

Borthwey

Hello Billy
I thought that “destiny” is what lies in a person’s future, however in the contact notes Semjase and Quetzal have spoken of failed, unfulfilled or delayed destinies.
What is the meaning of destiny in that context, and how can it fail?

David

Destiny is that which a human being does/acts the next hour or day etc., based on his thoughts and decisions etc. Destiny is limited to the actual lifetime.
If a person at the age of 15 decides to become a lawyer or a doctor, then this goal is his or her destiny, and if he fails to reach the set goal, he or she has unfulfilled his or her destiny.

(Note by CF: Destiny (Schicksal/Bestimmung) is the effect of a cause.
Quetzal seems to talk about events in earlier parts of the contact notes where there is mention of destiny or determinations that led back to decisions made some 13,500 years ago [= with an effect over many incarnations, becoming effective in the eighties and nineties of the last century]. However, all of those incidents and events etc. are now a thing of the past because the so-called "codex" has ceased to exist in the aforementioned nineties.)

Getknowledge

Billy,
There are stories about aquatic humanoids that live in the water and was first seen and recorded by Japaneses Whalers. They call it Ningen.

The CNs talks about an intelligent sea dwelling race that will make contact with us at some point in the future. Can you please clear up some info between the beings discussed in the CNs and these Ningens and maybe mermaids?

Much appreciation for the continuing commitment to answering questions.
Tien

Billy has no knowledge about the Ningen or the actual status or existence of a sea dwelling race.

Vb28

Hi Eduard,
Thanks for your answer

some more clarification if possible

"It's relative perfection that Creation and the human being are aiming at. "

-Isn't one (1) an eternal concept , isn't it perfect so how are we aiming at relative perfection? if we can conceive the concept of "1" a perfect concept shouldn't we be aiming at perfection.
or
-On the other hand if we reached pure perfection we can't exist.( is this what you are getting at?)

"There is nothing like an infinite amount of pure concepts. Everything has a cause, a structure (Aufbau). "

-if there isn't an infinite amount of pure concepts, is it possible to find out how many pure concepts are there?

-so you are saying that creation CAN NOT play dice
There is only one way to build a universe.

so are we building the next universe? ( by conceiving the limit or structure of this universe)

hopefully i can add on the question that i was going to ask this round:

which is this:

How many personalities are there? would the spirit form live through all of the personalities? are the personalities universal? like other humanoid could have them.
Can we change the personality after the human is born, is there an ideal personality to have also is related to the spiritual level for example. spiritual level 1.1 > max 4 personalities to live through? and what effect does the personality has on the spiritual growth?

Thanks

There is one personality per human being, and each personality exists just one time only. The personality is built from the knowledge etc. that is stored within the overall consciousness-block.

Btw: Even when a person is sick with schizophrenia, that person only has one personality, but with one or more fake-personalities (Scheinpersönlichkeiten).

(Note by CF: You have a rather unusual understanding of the term "the = one question".)

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,
How is the "communication process" between our spirit consciousness with our material consciousness be learned and understood?

Jun

This process occurs through impulses and is unconscious.

J_rod7

Best Greetings Billy, and to all CG = Salome
Have now heard of third Universe with also an account that certain ones of the old Nokodemion lineage are there.

My question relates to the Arahat Athersata. Does the Arahat Athersata, the same WE-form from which came Nokodemion, extend into the DAL and also into this new-found Universe?

Thank you. Keep yourself warm and healthy.

With Love. Salome
Rod

No; the spirit levels Arahat Athersata up to Petale are limited to our universe.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,
Thanks for your last answer.

If we don't know German well and are read " Kelch der Wahrheit" through a German synthetical voice system, must we listen to the text or can we simply hear it for the woven code to be efficient in us?

Thanks
Salome

Lepuniv

You can either listen to it or just hear it. But don't start to imagine things and effects where there are none. The process is unconscious, and the result is kind of an unconsious impulse to learn.

Ben

Hi Billy and Christian,
I have a question regarding bilocation or multilocation. This term describes occurrence, in which an individual is seen or appears to be seen, in two, or even more different places (that are distant from each other) at the same time. It sounds rather unbelievable but I have found some information that Edgar Cayce had this "ability".

Logically thinking, human has only one body and one spirit, therefore can exist only in one place at the time, from what I understand, the only exception is when a time travel is involved. I thought about two possibilities:

1. An individual who has been seen in two locations at the same time, used the powers of his/her mental block/consciousness and teleported him/her self to a different location, therefore it is only false impression that the time of his/her presence was the same.
2. An individual used his/her consciousness-related abilities and sent a very strong thoughts towards people, that are in specific location (maybe some form of telepathy). They pick up the thoughts and they have a false impression that they saw him/her.

It puzzles me and I cannot find satisfactory explanation. It is also possible that bilocation has nothing to do with reality and originated from over-exaggerated stories, but either way I would like to know what is your opinion.

Billy my question is could you explain bilocation and the processes that are behind this occurrence, how does it works?
Salome

Beniamin Skowronski

An individual can only live at one location at one time. If a copy can be seen in another place, it is a vision only, but not the real person.

Whowatchesthewatchers

Hello Mr. Eduard Albert Meier,
I earlier asked you about a serial killer named "The East Area Rapist". This serial killer also went by the name of "The Original Night Stalker".

You intimated, sir, that my question was "simple" and "zig zagging".

First off, any serial killer who rapes over 50 women and kills over 10 people is not a simple matter nor was my question, sir. If my question seemed desperate, it's because a lot of people's lives have been devastated by this monster. I thought by talking to you about this serial killer I might get some form of insight from you due to your past experiences with apprehending serial killers. I already KNEW you probably hadn't heard of this killer.... that's why if you go back and read my question, I was asking you to ask the Plejarens if THEY KNEW whether or not this killer was still alive.

That is STILL my question.

Incidentally, What did you mean by asking me if I am the serial rapist/ killer I was writing to you about? Was that a joke on your part?

If it was... wasn't very funny.
Thank you.

No, it was no joke, but just a thought.
Of course Billy will not ask the Plejaren about this killer. There is no reason for it, since this is the task of the police and the law enforcement authorities!

(Note by CF: The Plejaren are not Earth's "world police". With regards to the countless undetected killers and murderers living among the human population, the Plejaren would have quite an amount of work to do.)

Imaginosdesdinova

Dear Eduard and Christian
I'm interested if you are familiar with exercises called „Five Tibetan Rites“, explained in the book "Fountain of youth" by Peter Kelder. The Five Tibetan Rites is a system of exercises reported to be more than 2,500 years old form of Tibetan yoga wich if practice on a daily basis said to prolongs life span.
Can you tell me does this exercises in any way prolongs life span more than other forms of sport activities?

Thank you for your time.
Peace!
Ervin Mulalic

Billy doesn't know about those rites.

Joe

Billy, why does the spirit of the human being has to stay in the fine matter world for 152 years and is this based only when a planet has a human population of approximately five hundred million?

This is a proportional number only and means that if a person lives 100 years, the duration in the fine matter world would last 152 years (if there is NO overpopulation on this planet).

(Note by CF: This number of 152 is connected to planet Earth and does differ from planets in other solar systems.)

Smukhuti

What is the difference or similary between the concept of different space time configuration and dimension?
Salome.
Suv

No difference. It's the same "thing".

Newinitiation

Hello Billy
No Billy I haven't therefore given your response it's as if I have made a mistake and must apologise to Henry Kissinger for thinking so just because I have read that he was. My suspicion got the better of me but also being falsely judged myself this lesson brought that much more closer to home. Thank you

Here in Vietnam from my experience of the place it feels as if this country is 20 to 30 years behind the west in many ways but yet in terms of people's virtues and spiritual level it reminds me of the good old days when people were people, genuine in the way they go about things and deep down just good modest people.
I am afraid though that with the influx of foreign money and many foreigners dolling out easy money because everything is so cheap here the local people have become very dependent on it and have become somewhat parasitic.
It's unfortunate to see how arrogant westerners take advantage of the situation and show disrespect to the local people as if they are like dogs but on the other side of the coin, the Vietnamese lack of self respect, dignity and esteem allow themselves to be treated this way.
If a Vietnamese came to Australia or any other Western nations and treated the locals the same way that they are being treated in Vietnam I wonder how the local Westerners would feel.
Poverty and economic superiority tend to bring out the worse in people if some level of spirituality is absent.
It debases people and people debase themselves irrespective of where they fit in the spectrum.
Not all of course and it happens in every country of this world it just a matter of what degree.
My question is given that East coast of Vietnam is seeing an increase in deep sea oil exploration which will only increase as world demand increases due to rise in population, what does the future outlook look like for the Vietnamese people socially, economically and environmentally, would massive flooding, typhoons, hurricanes and huge natural disasters be inevitably expected in this country in the near future especially the east coast?

Thank you
Matt Lee

Billy doesn't know.

Marbar

Hello Billy,
I'm just going to put that complaint about the Plejarens to the side for now. Here is a good suggestion for a contact report, you and the Plejarens should conduct a special reunion contact report. In this contact report, you, Ptaah, Semjase, Pleija, Quetzal, and Asket give tribute to Sfath and discuss other matters.

I had this type of dream more than one time. The dream is when I'm laying down on my bed taking a nap during the daylight hours. The setting of these dreams is in my bedroom and I'm in first-person view. In the dream, when I look at the wall, it begins as something coming out of my forehead. It looks like some kind of laser beam coming out of my forehead and when it hits the wall, it turns into a blob or energy plasma of white light surrounded by an indigo or a violet aura and it stretches out. This thing makes a sound that I really can't describe with words. With this white light with the indigo or violet aura surrounding it stretches out, it shows me a scenario. This process repeats once or twice.

Can you please explain this type of dream and provide an example of one if you had a dream like this?

This is kind of a vision in a dream, nothing special.

Savio

Dear Billy
I refer to Talmud Jmmanuel – chapter 21.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, if you are knowledgeable and comprehending and embrace wisdom, and if you practice love truthfully and do not doubt ….. Or when you say to a mountain: 'Lift yourself up and throw yourself into the sea,' it will come to pass."

My question is: Do you know of any person (present or past within our universe) who is capable of doing such a powerful task? (Perhaps Jmmanuel or Nokodemion?)

Salome
Savio

You cannot take this as reality. It's a symbolic meaning only. It means that if a human being is using his thoughts and feelings etc. correctly, he can do anything (= much).

C_andre

Herr Meier,
Do you know anything about Dr. Jonathan Reed case and it´s casual encounter with an alien,the artifact that belongs to that race that he show it publicly and used it...?
Thanks,
Carlos

No, Billy doesn't know about him.

Edmundo

In contact report 182 (sentences 108-113) Quetzal mentioned about infliction some constraints on future personalities if current (and past personalities) were lived against certain creational laws.

There he said that not only they (Plejarens/High Council) can influence formation of new personalities but Creation itself act in similar way.

So, can You explain in more detail this law of Creation when harder conditions are laid on new personality. I want to know, in what particular situations new personality is influenced in such way. And what constraints can be applied. I'm interested merely in natural law and not in Plejaren doings.

As has been explained above to Borthwey/David's question, these occurrences had to do with the codex and now have ceased to exist, and will not exist anmore. Now – and into the future – only the natural "mechanisms" apply.

The "codex" has been an all-time exception and must not be considered anymore.

Solar

Dear Billy
Do you know the cause of crash of the polish plane in Smolensk? Who was responsible for this accident?

Thanks
Solar

Billy doesn't know.

Hey9

Hi Billy,
What's the difference between being Pro-neutral and being neutral-positive? or are they basically the same?

Thanks
Ian

If Billy understands the (your) term "pro-neutral" correctly, this means just neutral.
The term "neutral-positive" has a wider meaning and includes "positively balanced".

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,
A few times over the past few years you've mentioned that Arther Berlet, the one who wrote a book called "UFO contact from Planet Akart", was in fact a fraud, despite there being similarities from your info to the true planet Akart, however, it has more recently been brought to my attention that this statement of your contradicts yet another statement found in contact #38 in which this can be found in a list of UFO contactees as follows where it says;

-Arther Berlet/Brazil. Had real vision contact.
(Note: this was evidently deleted from the list in the Stevens Translations as line #90.5)
And then a short time later your reply back to Semjase was;

Meier- Fantastic. Slowly my head smokes from these matters. But I recognize from your information, that neither Raps nor Berlet have flown in spaceships, and just have these experiences in the form mentioned by you.

My question being, does this real vision still mean Arther Berlet is still a fraud or have the Plejarens since made a correction here concerning this matter, or is it because he may have changed his actual story in some way for his book??

I'm assuming he may have had changed his story somewhat for his book.

Peace in knowing,
James Truthseeker.

A real vision contact is no real contact (meaning face to face), which means that he is a fraud when he speaks or writes of real contacts and experiences.

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard
When I was at the SSSC in May I was told that you could find out about a person. Their past, future, where their spirit form originated from and their level of evolution.

I understand that you are able to calculate a persons level of evolution and you possess the ability of clairvoyance.

I am somewhat confused with the rest. I know that the Plejaren can help with finding out about a spirit form and past incarnations by ways of the High Council and the AA.

Would it be possible if you could openly talk here about the following question. If you do not wish to talk about this then that is fine and not a problem.

Question, How is it possible for you to gain information on a persons past lives and also where their spirit form originated (planet). Would this be telepathic communication to the higher spiritual planes and/or going through the storage banks?

Thanks Eduard, if you do not wish to talk about your abilities here then it is not a problem.

Kind Regards

Yes, it is possible.
No, neither telepathy or access to storage banks are involved. The process is to let the Arahat Athersata level doing the search and then transfer the result to Billy. Since the "connection" with AA is very strenuous, Billy does not perform such searches anymore.

(Note by CF: As a rule it does not make sense and is not necessary to know about one's former incarnations/personalities because the actual life must be lived now anyway. There are already too many sick [schizophrenic] people living on earth who are ruffling up their egos by delusionally claiming former personalities. And there have been persons who could not digest the information about their former incarnations and then became psychotic etc.
Contrary to AA, Billy himself has no direct access to other people's storage banks.)

Justsayno

Hi Billy,
Could these possibly be structures on Mars?
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA13081
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13080_modest.jpg
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13084_modest.jpg

The first two photos, there looks like a set of headlights on the lower right corner.
I don't believe that the ridge is 8 inches high like they claim.
What is your opinion?
Thank you
Sheila

Natural artefacts only, no human-made structures.

Mavi

My husband has a question for you, Do you have any knowledge and your opinion about: "A course in Miracles"? It's a study course about teaching forgiveness as the road to inner peace and the remembrance of the unconditional love of Creation.
Thank you
Salome
Mavi

This is nonsense.

Jamesm

Dear Eduard,

Please verbosely define the term Absolute Absolutum.

Thanks again

James

The Absolute Absolutum is what could be explained in German as "das absolut Existierende, das absolut Erschaffene" (that which absolutely exists, or that which has been absolutely created), = that which is complete.
Contrary to the several evolutionary levels of Creation, the Absolute Absolutum does not learn anymore; it just gathers/collects and transforms everything, and then passes it on.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

I have a question about the evolution of the spirit. When a scientist dies in the middle of the jungle, his/her spirit will travel back to the culture, which is more suited to continue its evolution. Then I was wondering; is the spirit of a human attracted by the vibration of the spirits of their parents or the mother, so that the spirit is born from parents that are evolved as well? Or does the reincarnation of the spirit happen in a complete random way, but within the same culture?

Thank you and Salome, Marcela

The parents have no influence on the attraction of a spirit form into the embryo. Everything is occurring "fügungsmässig". The spirit form does incarnate into a region/culture where there is a similar average level of evolution to its own.

Whowatchesthewatchers

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Eduard Albert Meier,

Thank you for answering my previous questions.
I apologize if I came across as aggressive. That was not my intention. Please forgive me if I came off that way.

I remember sometime back the Plejaren investigated
the incident of TWA Flight 800 being shot down. They even went so far as to explain what happened. Why would the Plejaren do this? I thought they are not the World's Police? Their investigation went so far as to name who was responsible for the crime.

I am confused as to why they would investigate the TWA Flight 800 incident and name who was responsible, but looking into the case of "The East Area Rapist" aka "The Original Night Stalker" is something that they would refuse to investigate?

Could you please explain to me, sir, why the Plejaren would investigate one incident, but not the other?

Thank you kindly.

Elba

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Teacher :
I apreciated your response to my previous question about the Spiritual Teachings on children .
I missed the 2 previous posting times dealing with the death of my mother and those thoughts & feelings .. I'm feeling better now ..
My question now is .. I have had premonition dreams, do they have anything to do with the Meditation ???.
I had one dream with a car accident and I didnt' pay attention to it ...then the accident really happened exactly like my dream .. the second time I had a dream but this time , I paid attention and I think avoided it ..I but continue having dreams that scare me because I don't know if they are premonitions or not. Sometimes they are really bad and I don't want to deal with that. So in consequence I have stopped meditating for now. What should I do ?
Thank you for your time
Salome
Elba

Savio

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to the evolution of human being on earth millions year ago.

During the period that the primates were developing into Human beings and also branching off into Apes.

As human beings and other animals are equipped with different types of spiritform, while the development of primates into Human beings took a very long period, and there seems no sharp-cut borderline nor critical threshold situation.

My question is: Would there be a spirit type sudden changeover for switching primate into Human, or, the spirit also evolve into a human type Spiritform during these long development period?

Salome

Savio

Lepuniv

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your answer.

In my last question, I was not mentioning any effects of any kinds; I'm a down-to-earth person. I read what was written about the woven code. I was just asking if there was a difference between hearing or listening " Der Kelch der Wahrheit". I now know there is no, which is a very good piece of news.

Question:

Would it be beneficial to know "Der Kelch der Wahrheit" by heart or is it not worth?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Ramirez

Post Number: 523
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

Concerning the High Council.

Semi spirit is a confusing term so are these beings still mortal or at a stage beyond re-incarnation ? Also could you briefly describe their appearance and level of mental capability compared to say Ptaah or Quetzal. Are their minds something like an advanced super JHWH ? With Ptaah & Quetzal thanks to the contact reports we at least have a guiding benchmark.

If they are still mortal are you aware of their lifespans and in that case a further issue then arises. Since these beings are presumably drawn from diverse human species scattered all over the universe who have evolved to a certain stage do they permanently dwell on their home planet and continue to procreate there ? How did they arrive on the planet which hosts the High Council ?
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, when you were aboard Sfath's beamship at the age of 5, Sfath had placed something on top of your head and after a short period of time you had gained a lot of knowledge. Could you please tell me if this is common practise amongst the Plejaren themselves?

Bodhran

Post Number: 123
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Since visiting the center in September and talking with the core group members I have been struck by the enormity of the challenge faced by you and the group tirelessly working away to get the message of the Plejaran out to the world which is largely unaware of you or dismisses you. I was shocked at how few passive members there were worldwide and personally I see constant attacks on the internet against you and your message which seems to hinder the whole process of getting any spiritual message out to the point almost of stagnation. The evidence initially presented to you by the Plejaran was intended to be presented in a way that would allow a gradual introduction of certain concepts into the psyche of the human species without forcing them to accept them as fact, this seems to have worked as the majority of the human population now accept the possibility of extraterrestrial life.
My question is this: If the spiritual message has been largely ignored apparrently because the process of plausible deniability has worked too well, are there any plans to counteract this with withheld evidence? Or is the earth human to naturally gravitate towards real spirituality on his own without coming in contact with your message?

Many thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 600
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

There is something definitely in the air, a certain foreboding that the next couple of years is going to be very tumultuous given how much prelude is setting the stage in that direction.
I am wondering whether the passengers on the supposed hijacked planes on 911 will ever be freed; whether the dark wanderer will hit the US; whether pope peter the roman will take the papacy in 2012; whether Obama will be assassinated when he wins his 2nd term; whether China will eventually be forced to invade Iran for oil and natural Gas; whether the world economy will experience a meltdown due to the solar storm in 2012; whether they will go through with their hoaxed alien invasion on 2012; whether another false flag operation will be perpetuated on 12/12/2010 as most other masonically significant days have been used up for such; whether the Muslims will take the stand and stand for their rights against so much lies and propaganda inflicted on them by the carefully controlled corrupt mass media; whether the NGOs and secret service monitoring this site will ever start leaking classified documents pertaining to UFO matters; whether the descendants of the old Gods will migrate to other places from where they are due to the threat of natural disasters etc etc

My question is besides you and the FIGU core and passive group members, who else on earth were the Sirian renegades trying to kill before they were captured on Mars?

Good health to you Billy

Matt Lee

Earthling

Post Number: 484
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy & Christian;

I've read (thru Benjamins (excellent ) translations of the Contact Notes) that members of the core group had the possibility for their lives to be extended up to 12 years. That if they didn't fulfill requirements of core group obligations, and had to leave the core group, then their life extension would be 'revoked'. I also read that you (Billy) were given information by your Plejaren contacts/friends of the time and manner of your departing this life.

Are life extensions 'granted' to core members due to their knowledge/wisdom/love/harmony gained, only possible because of access and application while being in the FIGU core group; something they could not do, and would not be possible outside FIGU core group participation?

Through the same logic of altering one's lifespan and presumably one's manner of death, was your (Billys) predicted or prophesized death, written in stone or has it been altered to some degree by your thoughts/feelings/knowledge/wisdom/love/actions over the past decades?

I suppose these are two related but different questions; can you please weave them into one related answer?

Thank you,
Bruce

Elreyjr

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

When we pray the TJ version of the Lord's Prayer to our spirit (consciousness), what do we do to avoid confusing with the material consciousness?

Jun
My will be done

Ben

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,

Thank you for your previous answer.
There are books and stories about accidental 'time travel'.
I think one of the most known is about Rundolf Fenz Junior. That man allegedly was hit by a car in the year 1958, he was dressed in a style that looked old-fashioned, even archaic. The impact was such that the man was killed outright. The deceased was carring an amount of money (antique bills) and several business cards bearing the name Rudolf Fenz. There was also a letter postmarked in 1876.

I put a large question mark on such stories, mainly because there are no hard evidences to prove or disprove it. Many writers speculate that there are natural phenomenons which may cause that one spontaneously moves in time.

Billy my question is it possible to move in time without using time travel technology, in other words are there any natural mechanisms allowing for that or we are dealing here with pure fiction?

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

Norm

Post Number: 1395
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy I’m very confused by you & Ptaahs statement about where Hyperborea was/is. Is the current land mass called Greenland where Hyperborea was when it was positioned where Florida is positioned today? I’ll add this for more clarification. If I want to search for the remains of Hyperboria would I go to Florida or Greenland?
My Website

Hector

Post Number: 621
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy we all know the problems overpopulation is causing to our planet. I imagine that overpopulation causes not only problems in this material dimension where people incarnate in material bodies(diesseits) but also in the beyond (jenseits). What I would like to know is if there can appear negative consecuencies to our next personality if due to overpopulation, instead of staying in the beyond say 152 years, we stay a mere 1 or 5 years.

I came to this conclusion after thinking that the material realm and the beyond are two different manifestations of the same reality so, if overpopulation does provoke all kind of negative consecuences in the material real, it should also provoke negative consecuences in the beyond.

Does a very short stay/permanence in the beyond imply or result in negative/unfavorable living conditions for our next personalities? How does overpopulation affect the processes taking place in the beyond?

Thank you and stay well.

Marbar

Post Number: 155
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

I realized it is pointless to complain about the Plejarens not removing the Bafath thousands of years ago. But, my complaint about them not being remove is not over.

What ET races are members of the Bafath?

Salome,
Marbar

Memo00

Post Number: 447
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i don´t know how many times you have travelled to the future, and how far in the future of our planet you have seen, so in case that you know the answer and if you are free to speak about it i would like to know how much time will it take for Earth humankind to practice an strict birth control to fight overpopulation.

Thank you very much
Salome

Synergy

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard!

Is it possible, to a considerable extent, to increase the mental abilites - such as the logical ability for example - of the human mind? If so: How do you increase it? How comes it that someone of a poor or limited mathematical aptitude and knowledge to be good at solving logical puzzles, algorithms and such if mathematics is directly linked to the logical ability?

How much does the logical ability differ between an average plejaren and an average earthling?

Regards,

John

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page