Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 03, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through December 03, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sitkaa

Post Number: 377
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do think something needs to be attempted, something more concrete than just letting the Meier/Plejaren material slowly seep into mankind's awareness. Using a lawsuit to demand a fair assessment of our global situations is abit of a blunt instrument, but so is global thermonuclear war. Suing the President for a fair consideration of this material is actually among the simplest alternatives I see for us.

Put this in context of a bunch of if, then, else statements:
If - the Plejaren are real
then- they deserve some attention
else - we can continue careening down our path towards war

I don't mind standing alone in front of all the world, if necessary. I have already had to stand in the face of derision and ridicule many times. It won't faze me if I am doing what I think is right. My question is this: is a series of lawsuits the right thing to do?

If yes, then why?
If no, then why?
Love is always the way

Justsayno

Post Number: 302
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa, do you have the money to hire a lawyer to represent you? Not sure what it's like there, but here, just to retain a lawyer starts at $2,500. There is also no guarantee that the MSM will even pick it up. If the media does pick it up, they will rip you apart and make you out like you're a nut case. Are you prepared for that?
Michael is right, there needs to be more interaction with other UFO groups. My suggestion is to get a hold of Jesse Ventura or UFO Files which are both on alternative MSM. But if there really is a massive push towards more people becoming interested, this would be the way to go. Only because I personally had never heard of Billy Meier before researching UFOs on the internet. It really needs to be on tee vee to capture more peoples attention.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 380
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Money to hire a lawyer? No. Perhaps simply writing the court a letter, engaging them in intriguing conversation, would be enough to get the ball rolling? And perhaps some enterprising lawyers would take up the case, just to see how far they could get with it.

MSM won't report on such a legal initiative unless forced to. They do not want to appear unbiased...

Were anyone ever to dig around in my own personal history, they would no doubt find many skeletons. For instance, I used to hang out at a nude sweat in Tucson; you might say I was letting it all hang out. Lots of material there for someone to have a blast with. I would make a great spokesperson for any cause ; )

Interaction with UFO groups? They have already shown themselves to be more interested in chasing their own fairy tails than in taking this stuff seriously. These groups will follow, but not lead.

Which leads me back to thinking holding public discourse on the topic in a legal forum is still a good idea, should we take this stuff seriously.
Love is always the way

Lonnie

Post Number: 307
Posted on Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sitkaa,

I think any attempt to sue the President of the United States for any reason will go absolutely nowhere. You don't realize what powers you would be fighting against and obstacles you would have to hurdle.

I trust that Obama is doing the best job anyone could possibly do under the circumstances. As previous president have stated: It is the most difficult job imaginable.

Are you a citizen of this country?

Bringing about better conditions and preventing world destruction has a lot more to do with a "collective" neutral/positive influence. But could one man make a difference? Well, Billy certainly has.
Lonnie O'day Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Sitkaa

Post Number: 382
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suing the people who can't yet wrap their heads around reality is a direct attempt to deal with our hate machines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4F9WhNNCqM

On the other hand, as they say...
Foolishness is always founded in reason.

But which is more important, avoiding nucular war at all costs, or slowly learning self-responsibility from our mistakes. Since we have so much to learn, I honestly cannot say. Can you?
Love is always the way

Michael_horn

Post Number: 329
Posted on Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

Speaking of taking "this stuff seriously", pardon my cynicism or harshness but I consistently get a sense of a certain "preciousness" (meaning obviously contrived to charm) in your suggestions and comments that don't at all convey to me that seriousness.

I think that is also amply conveyed in your suggestion about "simply writing the court a letter, engaging them in intriguing conversation", which clearly misunderstands just what a court is about, how they operate and gives the impression of a kind of contrivance as mentioned above that is self-indulgent and also quite out of touch on a number of levels.

I sense a carry over here of some New Agey, yoga philosophy, some "we are their teachers" stuff that comes off as a bit unctuous as well.

Let's get grounded, please.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 552
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

never mind .

Sitkaa

Post Number: 384
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

Thanks for the honest feedback regards my apparent character. I can readily admit to working on being grounded, and to having neither a perfect understanding of the way of the universe, nor a perfect character. I apologize if a tinge of condescension is conveyed between the lines. It is not my intention to seem better than anyone else, but I must be myself.

With regard to contacting courts/judges/lawyers/etc. in order to present the Plejaren perspective in a legal venue, I am serious about it, yes. That is why I brought it up. First we start with ideas, then we do. We are still at the idea stage of things; if they go any further this dialogue then great. If not, then at least the idea has been given a fair shake, and dismissed openly for some reasonable reason.

Which leads me to reiterate the question:
Why do you think it would be a good/bad idea to pursue Earthly legal standings and representations for the Plejaren? What are the potential ramifications? Were it to be pursued, how might we go about it?
Love is always the way

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 279
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Sitkaa

Your idea of perusing legal avenues to represent the Plejaren I think is a BAD idea.

For a start who has the money to do this?

Why do we need to make a legal representation anyway when we can make non legal representations via video, internet, letters, documents?

Would your idea come under the term missionizing?

Would anyone listen anyway?

Would it be turned into some one (the person suing etc) being a cult member and trying to changed the world?

Do you trust judges, courts etc to represent the whole truth? The legal system in most countries is a corrupt as the political systems.

I think you should put the question to Billy in the next round of QnA's as your idea of legalising the Plejaren and the mission directly involves him in something he may not wish to be involved in.

Salome
Stephen

P.S. you can count me out on any suing or legalising of the Plejaren and the mission
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Michael_horn

Post Number: 331
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

If you have ever attended even the "simplest" of legal proceedings you wouldn't even waste your time with such a notion. Let's also remember that that we are directed to study and live in accordance with the laws of Creation, not to try to force ourselves through the convoluted and polluted terrestrial legal system.

Of course, since the world hasn't accepted proof of the existence of the Plejaren - and they have carefully avoided forcing it upon us - this idea seems to me to be a flight of fancy for which there are no wings, fuel or effective destination.

Next.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's all meet at 12:30 pm on wednesday september 29th at the Burger King in Lexington Kentucky on the corner of main and the I-90 freeway for 2 minutes to tell Sitkaa in person , No to his idea . Then he might be satisfied that we all took him seriously . But no , because then we would have to spend another 47 days of intensive conversation to convince him that what we meant was "No".No is the always the answer if WE was the question .

Justsayno

Post Number: 306
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa, are you sure you can't be charged with filing a frivolous lawsuit? Then you won't have any choice, you'll have to hire a lawyer. I would never show up in court unless I had legal representation simply because they speak a whole different language there. Sometimes we think we are doing the right thing, but often times it can back fire on us.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 385
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have made your opinions abundantly clear, yes. However, you haven't answered a simple question: Why not?

Anyway, this idea has been flogged to death.
Love is always the way

Markcampbell

Post Number: 554
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that's right sitkaa, and you held the whip .

Sitkaa

Post Number: 387
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bye.
Love is always the way

Augustov

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am planning to have public free viewing of Michael Horn's documentary "Silent Revolution of Truth". There are lots of local spiritual groups, UFO lovers that would be interested in holding this viewing in one of their meetings. I will also schedule my own events; I am done some posters and will have them printed and posted all over Ottawa. I wonder how this will turn out. Ottawa is a pretty Orwellian city; maybe the thought policy are going to crash the party. Hehe.

Bodhran

Post Number: 120
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all I have a question,
The evidence presented to Billy in the 1970's and 1980's was obviously introduced in a way so as to give skeptics an out (plausible deniability) because it was deemed inappropriate to force the public to acknowledge the existance of extra terrrestrial life at the time. This would give the public time (years) to adjust to the idea and be a process of gradual realisation while people were arguing back and forth about whether Billy's evidence was real or not. Something which is still going on in the present day 35 years later.

As such this has served it's purpose but now the public is fully aware of the possible existance of Alien life elsewhere in the universe because of constant sightings of objects almost it seems on a daily basis coupled with new scientific discoveries of possible life supporting planets.
Because of this there should be no need now to shield the public from the actual fact of extra terrestrial life from the perspective of the Plejaran.

My question is : Does anyone know if Billy has evidence withheld from the public that would validate the existance of the Plejaran in any way and if so would it not help the mission immensely to release it now. There is a strong core group surrounding Billy now that could help with the integrity of the evidence ( keeping it from being tampered with) and there are enough people interested with scientific backgrounds and technology at their disposal to authenticate anything that could be offered up for examination.
Up to now there has been a mostly rational counter argument for almost every piece of evidence that has been produced ( no original negatives, similarity of WCUFO base and bin lid etc) and there is a new flood of videos on the internet reproducing Billy's photographs to a certain degree of accuracy. There seems to be a renewed effort to shift the publics awareness away from the subject and consign it to the hoax bin forever. If there was any evidence that has been withheld that could help the mission it seems that it would be a good idea to release it if possible.
This would validate everything that Billy has been trying to get across and considering the vast amount of written work Billy has produced in regards to spiritual teaching now translated into english, the public would now have full access to the majority of the spiritual teachings which were not presented to the public by anyone investigating the case during the 1980's except in a very simplistic and reserved form.

I realise that I should have asked this while visiting the center but a lot of questions only occurred to me after the visit and meeting the members and talking to them about the difficulty of getting the message out to humanity.

Any thoughts?
Salome

Tony.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FROM THE DEPTHS OF SPACE... CONTACTS WITH THE PLEIADIANS/PLEJARENS

"..Meier received new metal samples from Ptaah in 1993"

Contact Report 239, Friday, December 20, 1991

Ptaah: ..Only Guido is, according to our knowledge, still in possession of space pictures.Nevertheless, he may not utilize these under any circumstances; otherwise, we would have to destroy these as well, which would cause us very much sorrow, because for a much later time, they will be of great utility, which Guido won’t experience, however, because this will be long after his time. }
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Mahigitam

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What i am going to say may not improve the mission..but here's my 2 cents...

pointing out the places where Billy took pictures of beamships, their landing sites, landing tracks & others in google earth...those of us whom didnt visit SSSC can atleast enjoy...

p.s: bdw where did the word silver come into SEmjase Silver Star center...is it becoz of the metal used in making of the ship ?}
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Bodhran

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,
thats a good idea, I'll look up the coordinates of the sites I visited and post them up.
Ps was there any explanation why the other space pictures could not be used?
Salome

Tony.

Bodhran

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are the coordinates for Hintere Sadelegg/ Schmidruti:
And Hasenbol Langenburg / Fischenthal:

The main Hasenbol site is no longer recognisable as the trees that are in the picture have been cut down long ago but the hills in the back ground of some of the hasenbol photos are still recognisable when you are there.

Howver these sites are not really recognisable from the above view anyway in google earth but at least you can get an idea of the sites in relation to the SSSC.
Salome

Tony.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,
I understand that the primary objective of the Mission is the accurate dissemination of Truth, and it had been so with the involvement of the extra-terrestrial humans ie. Plajarens, etc.

How then could FIGU capitalize on recent development of which it was never mentioned even a bit?:
http://www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com/index.html. Please note segment 13:20, Part 3 onwards.

I also understand that there are great efforts counter to such objective.

Jun
My will be done

Sitkaa

Post Number: 388
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU forum participants

You are right. I overstepped my bounds in proposing an initiative to publicly test this material in international and subsequently national courts. Although such an initiative does seem relatively simple to me, the ramifications are probably beyond what our modern culture can handle. Additionally, it really isn't my place to initiate something of this nature and magnitude. So again, you are right. I overstepped my bounds, abit. I sincerely apologize for that.

That said, I would appreciate it if you did not 'whip' me into submission. It isn't something I deserve.

Thanks
Real meditation in spiritual form requires an understanding gained towards one's own BEING and self, and a self-holding of both facts before one's eyes, that the existence of the eternal reality and truth and the deeply rooted unity of all manifestations - from a star to the form of a substance, from nature to spiritual life - are altogether only one in creational balance.
- Semjase

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page