Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 06, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through December 06, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 514
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigatam,

Maybe it was one of these ... Broken Arrows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuMKD1mfjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y26vNR2MQAY&feature=related

Youtube videos about 9 minutes each.

Meaning the United Snakes may have been in danger because they lost one of their own nukes .... how careless. So far these brainiacs have managed to somehow lose ..... 11 of them.

Though you might be correct, would be interesting to locate such a conversation.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 1887
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Magihitam....

You may want to utilize the Search Engine, for details; it was discussed.

I think you may be referring to the Patricia Hearts abduction case.

The group who abducted her threatened to detonate a Nuclear Device if their
demands were not fulfilled.

Billy utilized his Consciousness related powers/viewing to locate the device.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1889
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

It should be Patricia 'Hearst'. [Spell error.]

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patty Hearst kidnapping ???

Nothing mentioned about her captors threatening to detonate a nuke. Read all about it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 39:

Ptaah:
8. No Earth human being ever had that opportunity.
9. Later, we’ll also show you the third world over there, and also its moon.
10. The world there is about 870 years ahead of your time; thus, the human beings are also accordingly developed in their technology and have their own beamships, with which they arrive at your Earth every now and then.
11. Even on their moon, they have established themselves and have built many stations.
12. We won’t visit the middle world because it’s not important.
13. There is, indeed, manifold life on it, and its oxygen content is very high, but you’ve already seen such world bodies during your Great Journey.

...and then from line 356 Semjase says:

Semjase:
356. What are you thinking? They do live here approximately 500 years in the future.
357. Look over there; that is one of their beamships.

Billy:
Beamships? Girl, then these elves already master space travel!

Semjase:
358. Sure, they also have about 500 years more development behind themselves than the Earth human beings of your time, which I already said.

End of excerpt

According to "Message from the Pleiades" by W. Stevens it mentions that Billy travelled with Semjase to a future Earth that is actually 470 years ahead of us, not 870 years. If the 470 years that is mentioned in "Message from the Pleiades" is inaccurate then why does Semjase later mention about the future Earth being approximately 500 ahead?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 188
Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Joe,

the content of this link, http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_039 it is not the same as your reference on your post # 131 above. could you please spare some time to review your reference and advise for my guide. I am interested to read further on the topic.

Jun
My will be done

Joe

Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr, yes it is the same. In my opinion the German version which states 870 years is probably a typo because approximately 500 years is obviously closer to 470 years, not 870 years, but then again I could be wrong.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, it is my big mistake. I now understand it is from the same link. Thank you.

Jun
My will be done

Mahigitam

Post Number: 268
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi guys,
Recently i sent a mail to christian on some questions regarding the contact notes, publication dates & their distribution...
----------------------

My Questions are as follows:

[1]

It was told that,"The original German language transcripts were typed
down by Meier and then shared with those people closest to him and
were also disseminated to those who visited Meier's place". Could you
give me a clear picture on how the contact notes were first typed down
and then distributed to people ?

Yes and no. They were typed down by Billy, but shared only with the Core Group members (since about 1977).
Do you mean in 1975?
I'm a Core Group of 49 member since 1987, and I've received the typed versions during our monthly general meetings.

[2] It is also known that Billy didnot type down the contact notes in
the years from 1982 to 1989 due to his collapse. I would like to know
whether the contact notes for the contacts which took place in years
from1982-1989 were typed down later by mr.meier or were released
directly in "Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 5,
Kontaktberichte 182-229, 3. 2. 1983 - 31. 7. 1989"

They were typed down later and were not directly released in the PP Block.

[3] Also i would like to know about the publication dates of all the
"Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte Blocks" from 1 to 10...as it
is unavailable on the concerned "Plejadisch-Plejarische
Kontaktberichte Blocks" link..

Block 1: Early 2002
Block 2: May 2003
Block 3: 2004
Block 4: 2004
Block 5: Nov. 2004
Block 6: 2005
Block 7: 2005
Block 8: 2005
Block 9: 2007
Block 10: 2009

There have been two former editions of 200 pages each.

------------------------------------------
Now i will list, questions that came to my mind after christians above reply.. if you know any info related to this, please contribute..thank you

[1]

I read that Mr. Wendell Stevens came to know about meier from lou zinsstag who read the contact notes in 1976-77(1987 - Light Years -Investigation Into the ET Experiences of Edward Meier).
(which means the contact notes were handed over to lou zinsstag or might be distributed to others too)
Also in MESSAGES FROM PLEIADES, VOL 2, Wendell stevens says

"In 1979, we investigators were told by Meier that for security reasons and for protection of sensitive data, there were 3 different levels or versions of the contact notes as follows: One set (the original) was for meier and five members of the inner group. Another set(an abstracted version) was for the rest of meier's group. A third set (the edited version) was for eventual public release. "

Are you saying that meier distributed version 3,contact reports, in the years 1975 -1978 to public[which were also later given to stevens who published them as "MESSAGES FROM PLEIADES volumes 1-4"]...but later stopped distributing the version 3 contact reports to public except to CG49 members and were discussed only in monthly general meetings...

May i ask why this is the reason ?

[2]

So, the contact reports from year 1982 to 1989 which were later typed down were also not distributed to public until they were printed in PP blocks...

[3]

"There have been two former editions of 200 pages each."

The new PP blocks contain 508 pages each & former editions were only 200 pages each. Were the 2 editions of former PP blocks put up for sale ? And if they were, i would like to know the dates of their publication...

[4]

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash91/5100_year_old_man.htm

Information regarding the Ice man was published in "Block 13, Semjase-Kontakt-Berichte", which i could not find in the FIGU shop which was published in year 1996. I think this book is one of the former editions of PP blocks. Am i right in this ?

p.s: I contacted tony on this matter, before he left to SSSC,may be could help us..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Joe

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact report 238

Billy:
Do you mean that assassination attempts could be launched again?

Ptaah:
492. That is the meaning of my words, in the form that now, certain group members could also be endangered by assassination attempts.
493. At the same time, this not only applies to certain group members of the center but also to group members who exist elsewhere all around the Earth in other groups.
494. In addition, attacks on the lives of individual group members can occur in any conceivable form, such as during the use of all kinds of vehicles, during the use of aircraft, while at work, or otherwise during any activity and other doing.
495. The possibilities of an attack on life and limb as well as on consciousness are limitless.

Billy:
So in the future, constant and attentive planning is the maxim.

Ptaah:
496. That corresponds to the circumstances.

Billy:
Then that is also clear.

End of excerpt.

Is Ptaah referring to the FIGU passive members?

Edward

Post Number: 1916
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

You have the main idea.

But, I would not close out even....any individual(s) whom affiliates
him/her-self with FIGU indirectly....

Edward.

Darren

Post Number: 277
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about people who aren't members of Figu but who are greatly supporting it and the mission in some way? Could these people also be targets?

Kingman

Post Number: 830
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren,

One needs to take in consideration the time that this contact report was recorded. Since this occurred in 1991, it would be reasonable to think that these warnings are now considerably less meaningful. Billy of course will always be the antagonists target. Exposing ones resources by attacking minimal value targets would be poorly planned intrigues.

The contact notes, for the most part, usually state, and/or, are based on what is going on around the participants at the time. Except of course when they discuss future information, which is then clearly stated.

But, if you notice any increase in helicopters around your neighborhood, disregard what I wrote above and find some tin-foil.
a friend in america
Shawn

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

For consideration:

Joe
Post Number: 135

494. In addition, attacks on the lives of individual group members can occur in any conceivable form, such as during the use of all kinds of vehicles, during the use of aircraft, while at work, or otherwise during any activity and other doing.
495. The possibilities of an attack on life and limb as well as on consciousness are limitless.

Billy:
So in the future, constant and attentive planning is the maxim.

Ptaah:
496. That corresponds to the circumstances.

I would like to ask;
considering the urgency with which Billy commenced his work on The Goblet of Truth and the fact that there is much in the first chapters regarding this very Gewalt and CREATION's insights and Recommendations; perhaps we should consider the following.

This Gewalt can easily be de-ionized if we follow the Recommendations and understand the psychological effects, impulses and chemically induced emotions and devotion influenced mind-states.

It is just as difficult for some to let go of their precious Deity as I have found in one individual the inability to cope with the thought of extraterrestrials. He is a 72 year old, young-looking man, who trains athletes and show dancers gymnastics stunts and moves.

We should possess the flexibility to respect and understand their limited scope, correct? Doing this to every level of potentiality of confrontation should avoid agitating Gewalt.

This Gewalt is the challenge with which, at all levels, we will face everyday. The spirit (neutral-positive) with which we deal with this Gewalt will have its cause & effect.

The "Recommendations" outlined in The Goblet of Truth, as obtained from CREATION, are from the BEING ABSOLUTE-ABSOLUTUM, correct?

The Goblet of Truth sheds much light on something I learned from Dr. Masaru Emoto's water molecule experiments with water droplets crystallizing after thoughts, emotions and ideas were projected towards the water. See link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnlCo5APrE (7 minutes).

It is unlikely that spec ops units would be deployed to target and terminate FIGU members and supporters. More likely, the Gewalt will be found in our everyday interactions with people, correct?

Is this what Ptaah meant from: 494. "...or otherwise during any activity and other doing." (?)

Can anyone expound further please (your thoughts)?

Thanks,

Eddie
[7:-)

Sonik_01

Post Number: 170
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

About this Contact number 238, the attacks usually come from religious fanatics and not from the military or governments. One of the reasons for this is that Billy and the Plejarens are not allowed to talk about the gov't or military activities, and hence, since we don't know about anything that they're doing, we can't be a danger to stopping them. The military's stance on FIGU is to simply observe us because we are not a threat to them, however, that cannot be said of religious groups who, in their fanaticism, see no way of understanding the Plejaren's message and would resort to murder to silence anyone speaking against their beliefs. If we were a group of militant people who forced our opinions on others, then I would see a danger, since fighting will usually degenerate into murder. But since we let fools be fools and respect everybody's right to their opinion I see no reason why our lives would be in danger. Eddie is right in that we should be more concerned about Gewalt in our own lives, work for peace and understanding with people, and let those who will self destruct walk their own way, because it is not how long we live that matters but how we live.

Sonik.

Edward

Post Number: 1920
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik....

With some points I agree with you...BUT....not all.

Mind you: that The MIBs were also...Governments Secret Services!!!

They were not all ET related.

Thus: we can NOT say, that the(/any) Government will NOT attempt any further
attracts on Billy or the group or anyone indirectly associated. Even if Billy
passes away, Harm and Jeopardy can still....take it's stance! Perhaps when
Billy passes away...we are more Vulnerable??

And of course, we have to live our lives as LONG as we can(TJ reference) and
obviously, which speaks for itself: HOW we Behave also contributes to our
longevity(TJ reference...).

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On "Tuesday, April 10, 2001",
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/2012.html?1017072681
Scott posted information regarding a contact occured in 1996 between Billy & Pttah on JFK assasination..where Ptaah told : "the assasination was a conspiracy by various interest groups at the time. These groups included the CIA, FBI, Mafia, Pro Cubans, Oil Barrons and the Military Industrial Complex" & also "one of the reasons Mr. Kennedy was assasinated was because he was going to release information about the existance of UFO's"..

Where could one find this contact report ?

Also
Unknown AIDS Information From the Plejaren[Contact 376, on Thursday, February 3, 2005]
http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/november06/november06.htm#aids
"When a complete translation of this contact is available, which also includes Meier’s description of what he observed a Martian sunset looks like, I will publish it on the website.
"
Has it been translated ?Gaiaguys must have done it..where could i find this too..?

Recently saw TruTV's "Conspiracy Theory" - JFK Assassination.
Jesse Ventura Exposes the JFK Assassination Conspiracy Nationally
http://www.thirdage.com/news/jfk-deathbed-confession-be-aired-trutv-following-jesse-venturas-investigation_11-19-2010

Joe

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam, regarding the JFK assassination it was in contact report 256 but if I'm not mistaken this contact report so far hasn't been translated entirely.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 473
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact 114, what does it mean when BEAM speaks of a leap into the past? It seems he is able to do this without Plejaren help.

Billy:
I wanted to anyway for a long time, because I would like to try a leap into the past.

Quetzal:
55. You know how very dangerous that can be?

Semjase:
3. Then at least enlighten us before your doing, into what time and area you want to leap back.

Billy:
Okay, I promise.
Salome.
Suv

Abdiel

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anybody can lost a nuke, that is normal. This is the negative part of having nukes...
Even I tough that the extraterrestrials sometimes lost stuff too.

Edward

Post Number: 1946
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

Interesting excerpt.

Possibly, Billy is able to conduct this on his own, yes. With his
Consciousness related powers, or whatever is disposed to him(?).

Reading Semjase's words, could indicate...they(Plejarans) would like to know
his destination incase Billy needs back-up/help, so to speak.

It would indeed, be unwise for Billy to conduct such practice on his own, no?

Anything can go wrong(?). But, I can understand Billy's curiosity, though.

Visualizing a Past event is something different than...Experiencing it
yourself, Face-to-Face, on? Seems most accelerating...

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 475
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase and Quetzal seem to be concerned that BEAM would be lost in an unknown time. If it would have been with the aid of consciousness related power, such danger probably would be absent as I understand such effort lead to future/past viewing and not physical time travel. On the other hand, if BEAM meant to use technical means, it sounds odd that he is able to accomplish this without the Plejaren being able to know the details of such leap. Might be something else...not much important to know.
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 290
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket's_Explanations_-_Part_2

Asket: ...But there are only 4 Earth humans from this mass who had, or have, contact with extraterrestrial life-forms, whereby I speak of telepathic-impulse contacts.But, up until now, only very few of them came out into the public to announce their knowledge.Their mass will increase only in the much later time of the coming new millennium, whereby, however, swindlers will also creep in again.

So it seems, telepathic-impulse contacts with ET's(PLejaren allies) will continue to happen into the future. Does anyone know who were those 4 who went public ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page