Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 01, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 249
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Phenix,

Thanks a lot. :-)

Salome,
Aditya.

Bodhran

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
just came across this today, quite interesting but don't know anything about the guy, claims to be a trance intuitive who accesses the akashic records I think. He is asked about the validity of the Billy Meier case and confirms it..anyone know anything about him? Could he be legit?

http://ufo-tv.com/rev-douglas-james-cottrell-phd-billy-meier
Salome

Tony.

Edward

Post Number: 1814
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony....

Have seen him a couple of times on TV.

Well, Billy did make very clear that these so-called Mediums, Channelers,
even..Trance Intuitives, included...(to me: being in the same category), etc.,
would be well in the False Seers/Mediums category. Eventhough, he may mean
well with Billy.

I guess, we can just 'hear' Douglas James Cottrell's Logic at hand, and
nothing in particular. And a bit of his own human given Perceptive Intuition,
but NOT in the sense of a TRANCE Intuitive, I have to say. Such aspect can
only be associated with Schizophrenic behavior.

We should be very Cautious....with such individuals.

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 459
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators, any others in the know or those qualified to make a good guess:

It's been nearly 2 months since BEAM has answered our last round of questions; is this because he views our questions as redundant or of low quality/worth, and wants some time to pass for us to digest more info to come up with better questions, or what?

Danke,
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

No, the questions were not able to be answered because Billy was quite busy during May due to the Passive Meeting and other duties. I should have the answers within the next week or so.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 24, 2010)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would just like to inject a comment based on Earthling and Scott's post . It addresses the understanding of human thought , feeling and behaviour .It's a 'normal' negative assumption that most of us make or have made on a regular basis, that if someone doesn't respond , that it must mean that they reject you . In this case it is just as Scott said ; Billy was busy . But in "most cases" it is as we already know :
The person in question was carried off in the talons of a giant eagle, and was busy with that .

MC

Mahigitam

Post Number: 227
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian, there is a popular riddle that has likely been around for ages: "What came first; the chicken or the egg?"

Would it be that the chicken came first, rather the consciousness of the chicken, which arose in the 'slime', and through millenia evolved into the present day chicken, which at some point during its evolution became able to lay eggs?

answer:

It's absolutely no riddle: The egg came first. [The first "egg" was a cell.]Btw: During Contact 494 of May 11, 2010, Ptaah answered Billy's question concerning the first unicellular organism responsible for the first development of life on Earth with this: "Your question refers to the "Stromatolithen", because they basically were the actual link from which all life formed. The time of the "Stromatolithen" was 3.5 milliard (billion) years ago."

--------------------

Scientists Discover Which Came First: the Chicken or the Egg
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2010/07/scientists-discover-which-came-first-the-chicken-or-the-egg.html

"Researches in the United Kingdom have determined that it was the chicken that predated the egg. "

they didnt tell how the chicken came before laying egg...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Joe

Post Number: 114
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Billy remember being in the body of Immanuel, or any of his past incarnations?

Joe

Post Number: 116
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Billy still have the cassette recording of the ET woman named Taljda who comes from the planet Njssan?

Edward

Post Number: 1834
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Your question: of Billy remembering being in the body of Jmmanuel, or any of
his past incarnations....

Well, if you study the Meier materials much deeper you will come across it
being mentioned that Billy can access such aspects due to his statues of state
of Evolution. Thus, it would indeed be possible for Billy to generate such -
Flashbacks -, if you will. More in a much Controlled fashion; not as other
somewhat highly Evolved Spirit-forms would, though. But, in general, Lower
Evolved Spirit-forms do not experience such experiences, commonly; due to
'their' state of Being/Evolution.

Edward.

Natdrip

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, the Core members "All of FIGU"

I thank you all, for all your efforts in helping grow peace on Earth along with everything else you have done.

Question:
How is a spiritual leader chosen? For example on the Plejaren home world?

Nate

Hector

Post Number: 607
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Natdrip.....well here in the earth we had very ancient cultures that were ruled/governed by a gerontocracy....that means the eldest people were chosen to govern or give advice. Something similar will happen in Erra (home of the plejaren), but..... what do we understand under "elders" in the plejaren society.....? The "elders" are the wisest and more knowledgeable people. Knowledge and wisdom is very often proportional to the spirit form's age. There are spirit forms that have been around for 25 million years, and there are spirit forms that have been around for "just" 4 million years. Those 25 million year old spirit forms have enlivened more human bodies, have left behind more incarnations and have recollected more experience, knowledge, wisdom. The plejaren have at their disposal very sophisticated measuring devices that are able to determine with absolute certainty any spirit form's origin and age. They can also investigate the role of each personality in past incarnations.

So unlike the earth human, the plejaren do choose their spiritual leaders using objective and flawless procedures. The eldest and most evolved ones, those who have a better understanding of the Creation and its Laws are the ones who have the task of guiding and giving counsel.

Marbar

Post Number: 144
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone ever heard Billy Meier say any of the spirit prayers?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 257
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In "And still they fly" pg :54

"..in August of 1988 he(billy) was also granted the master title of a fifth Dan honoris causa in the name of all Japanese Karate clubs"

Does this mean that billy was recognised by the japanese karate clubs and was awarded for his service to humanity through teachings & aid support...who is responsible for awarding billy ? any more info on this interesting story..

honoris causa : Usually the degree is conferred as a way of honoring a distinguished visitor's contributions to a specific field, or to society in general.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_degree
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Edward

Post Number: 1885
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

"Master title of a fifth Dan" is a Martial Arts BELT achievement(, award).

In Martial Arts they work with (Colored) Belts, etc. 1 to...4,5 etc; whatever
that Martial Arts qualify.

Thus: Billy did not received an Honorary Degree...excluding his Martial Arts
achievements. It is all Martial Arts implicated.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2095
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bsnitkin,
I have moved your post to this location: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/46.html?1296471374#POST53837

Imamovic

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I've read all the questions to Billy archives and have missed out on the questions to him which were open on the 23rd JAN 2011.

I'm sure one of you can tell me more about a few things I'd like to know about incarnation. I'd appreciate it very much.

In the archives Billy confirmed that in in his previous lives his spirit form was in Galileo Galilei as well in Buddha. First one being in Italy and second one being in the far east. In his current life his spirit form incarnated in Switzerland.

1.Does this mean that ones spirit form can "wonder around the world" and incarnate not only in different countries but in different continents as well?

There were many similar questions in the archives about the incarnation, it has been mentioned that if one was borne in Switzerland and lived most of his life there, if that person moved out to Africa and died there, his spirit form would tend to incarnate again in Switzerland or a place where the population is in same level of evolution as ones spirit form.

2.It is also mentioned in the archives if one has moved out to live in another country and lives there long enough, his spirit form will tend to incarnate in that country he lived most of his life?

3.I'd like to know what happens if for example I, move to the Middle East and I meet my wife there. We both are visitors to the Middle East. Lets say we conceive a child while abroad in the Middle East. The spirit form that will enter the fetus, will it be one that has spent previous lives living in the middle east?

I guess it all of the above depends on the circumstances and the spirits level of evolution, but I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you for taking time in reading the above and your efforts of explaining the same.

Warm regards to you and Billy from the Middle East :-)

Memo00

Post Number: 463
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Imamovic

as far as i know Billy never said he was Galileo in a past life

Buddha has been said to be a true prophet but not from his lineage

Salome (peace)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 517
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Imamovic,

Nowhere Billy said that his spirit form enlivened the personality of Galileo and Buddha.

1. It does not happen as a rule. But it is possible for the spirit form to be born at a different part of the world if the previous personality had adjusted to the different society/culture and had reached about average level of consciousness evolution prevailing in that society and the vibrations of the spirit form that is attracted to the vibrations of a suitable parent in that region etc.

2. It may or may not happen. Read 1.

3. It would depend on the vibrations that the spirit form would get attracted to.

It is told that because of overpopulation, things are not happening as they should be.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.
Saalome.
Suv

Lth

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Imamovic, BEAM said no such thing about being those persons you mentioned > and as a matter of fact confirmed the opposite was true about Buddha. The > later was certainly not part of the Nokodemjon lineage so I am unsure where > you get your info.

Jacob

Post Number: 583
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

Your basically correct, overpopulation has a severe impact on the reincarnation cycles, preventing spiritform to incarnate in the most optimal body/living circumstances, which inhibits their evolution a lot.
Buddha is proof that the Truth can be found by everyone, if they are willing to research, explore and think with an open mind.
The Truth is not bound to Billy or the Plejarens, etc. The Truth is of everyone, and everyone can find it.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 360
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Buddha? Where'd you see that?

Scott

Post Number: 2096
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try going up about 5 posts to Imamovic's comments

Imamovic

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Memo00, Smukhuti, Lth, Micheal and Scott

Thank you Smukhuti for your explanations on my above questions I really appreciate your help in this matter.

Regarding Galileo, I've must have interpreted it wrong. I guess Billy was confirming the Moderators statement in the concerned post you may find here;

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3492.html#POST11288

In the archives of 2003, question posted by Eddioboy on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 07:34am:

"Greetings Mr. Meier,

Did your spirit form have previous incarnations as the Buddha, Siddhartha
Gautama, and as the mathematician, astronomer and scientist, Galileo
Galilei?

Thanks,

Ed"

"Moderator: As mentioned in prior answers in this section, Billy/FIGU will no longer answer any questions concerning his prior incarnations, as well as incarnations of other persons. Please re-submit a different question. This one will be removed shortly."

"Answer

Exactly "

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page