Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 26, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through February 26, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 623
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sitkaa,

First of all... it is my understanding the mission given to Billy Meier in 1953 via Asket was stated as: "to clarify the actual truth of the creational-spiritual matters for Earth humanity, in order to bring them the path of peace, love, true knowledge and of wisdom in truth" and... since Billy is wise and knowledgeable it may be moot to try and improve his mission... as this section of the forum appears to imply.

It is my understanding... correcting someone by force is wrong if indeed they are truly attempting reform, according to a Universal set of rules... It is not part of the Mission as conveyed by Billy Meier. Now forceable forcelessness... is an altogether different matter which I shall attempt to be in harmony with... now.

Correcting someone does not mean to whip or punish them into submission... (sub-mission... interesting choice of words, you have there... eh eh... it is not... BTW)

The Mission... it is my understanding is about instruction via written words for Earth humans, for [inner] cognition, mental discipline and evolution; cause and effect. In other words... it's not just about you... instead it's more correctly about us... all of us... understanding or not...

Being that there is only one truth... and don't get me wrong as I've often been... (and probably will be again) it behooves those corrected to appreciate the continued efforts of the correctors who constantly wish to convey their possibly more accurate knowledge and understanding... unselfishly... to those who do not learn at the same rate... have not read as much of the voluminous material or whom have misunderstand the concept again and again... it would be easier to let it go... (I.E. allow them to be ignorant...) if it were not for us all being connected and deserving of equal treatment...

So maybe;

It might appear more logical and harmonious to accept the mistake... attempting to actually learn in the process... via a viable and focused research regime which includes reading, experience and logical cognition, allowing correct understanding into our Psyche from those that may possibly understand more thoroughly... thereby neutralizing the mistake... attempting to make it easier for those not quite intellectually "there" yet.

Conversely; projecting poor behavior upon others... blame and denial... is a misdirection... the mistake remains... unchanged.

Instead... by using gathered evidence for increased and logical cognition... a more correct understanding may be gleaned by our own willful and focused research.

The mission... is to provide information when people are ready... not to force it down their throats and if they don't have the capacity to accept it... quietly move on.

So the moral of the story is... (and it is a book I've written here... eh eh...): "Don't shoot the messenger" yeah... I know... I could have only written that small, short sentence, to convey the point which was really, IMHO not so simple... but would it have more accurately described the more finished and thorough understanding of being kind to those, while... maybe not being so aggressive... but possibly more knowledgeable and obviously... more helpful towards our eventual and correct understanding regarding Billy's Mission?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 389
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena, I have discovered how wrong I am about many things in my life. All the more so since starting my long slog through the Meier/Plejaren material in earnest.

For instance, I had developed a rather well-researched prejudice against Jews, something which I now regret. This specific prejudice is something which excited emotions on this board outa proportion to any 'attack' I may or may not have intimated upon that religion/ethnicity/nationalism, just as it does everywhere else. Although the 'Jews' have had a long and intricate influence upon modern history, they are only as misdirected as everyone else, which should speak to something about how misdirected the entire Earthly civilization is, and will continue to be as long as such self-serving coteries control Earthly culture. Anyway, I apologize for stepping over the line on that, but still reserve the right to criticize any groups that negatively impact the altruistic development of modern civilization.

I spose I do occasionally project poor behavior upon others, and sometimes where such a projection is not due. I apologize for this as well. At the apparent behest of respondents I got my feelings hurt over this topic, which was silly of me. I am not perfect, just another silly human.

Need I eat crow in some other way? Whatever, the issue has been passed for me. I too look forward to moving on to other brighter horizons.
Lieben und Leben
: )

Davidmg

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa;

on a lighter note just think of the valuable information that know resides with in your mind. In my opinion, you now have valued experiences and insights of which you now could help yourself or others to make credible progress in your or others thinking and your learning. Maybe in this current lifetime it is just what your education needs. Many people on this Earth and other worlds go through the same evolutionary progress many many times over and over with only minor differences with each experiences. You have realized and now accepted what you have been through which is worth more than you may realise

... now comes the knowledge ... and then the wisdom.

Don't feel bad at all it is part of the journey you where meant for.

Davidmg

Markcampbell

Post Number: 575
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa ;

I think the emphasis on "misdirected Earthly civilization" is important . Most people throw the finger toward others in blame . Actually they don't throw a finger , as that would really hurt .

I appreciate your self awareness . That's as clear a note as I've read in along time . It seems that evolution happens with a few bumps and scrapes , the prevalent way so far .

Kind regards, Mark

Justsayno

Post Number: 322
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome back Sitkaa. And don't be so hard on yourself. You learned a valuable lesson and there's nothing to be ashamed of or apologize for. And thankfully you're not sitting in jail like julian assange. Which is a fine example of how the justice system really works. You can be detained for a week without your lawyer having any evidence of the charges against you.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Rarena

Post Number: 626
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sitkaa,

Making mistakes is a natural evolution and should not be thought of as good or bad... if you correct and learn from the mistake can it truly be called a mistake? It is my understanding it is all a learning process... and in my book... learning is never a mistake.

As to prejudice... some of my close friends are Jewish... although I may be against certain military, political and religious views many of them may or may not hold... I approach the subject we disagree upon in a neutral-positive way... educating them and often myself in the process.

We are all together on this planet.

Thirty five thousand children die a year (six are born a second)from starvation due to overpopulation and incorrect governing... yet many countries of the world still find the money to continually fund a war...

Salome: Greetings in Peace and Wisdom.

Edward

Post Number: 1949
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa.....

Well, if you have read the Meier material thoroughly, you will come to
understand, it was not per se the Jews whom started the Distortion of the
Creational Teachings and all related. It was their forefathers, known as the
Hebreaons. They were one the first Negatively influenced by certain Ischfisch
families. And of course, through time....it just 'rubbed off' on their
offspring known as the Jews, to be.

So, as you see...they(Jews) were more-or-less pre programmed...with all the
Distortions when it came down to the Spiritual Teachings, etc. And indeed,
certain 'self proclaimed' priests upped themselves on a Pedestal...just for
Power and to influence their followers, whom of course, did not know
better...but were very Ignorant. They more-of-less acted in their Evolution
Level, which is of course, inevitable; and for them to think as, say, someone
of today, whom is more Evolved and can Comprehend the facts as they truly are.
So, they were just being 'themselves' in their time.

And, we must not forget....the input of the Catholics and Christians and
others that branched from the just mentioned Cult Religions. THEY TOO, are
Guilty for Death and Destruction on Earth in Greater Scale! With or without
Malicious Extraterrestrial (telepathic) influence...their Cult Religious
Ignorance would reign above True Creational Values, alas. They, would still,
handle (in actions) within the framework of Creational Laws, but of course, in
the most Ignorant fashion.

Thus, when it comes down to Cult Religious Manipulation and Indoctrination,
and what have we more: there are MANY to blame and NOT just one Cult
Religion, known as the Jews.

The main aspect here, is that we through time, make the transition from
Religion to Relegeon.

As the saying goes: "Ignorance leads to Destruction. And Knowledge leads to
Wisdom."

So, now you left the first mentioned and have accepted the second one, no?

Which will enhance your Way Of Being, gradually, as it should and is intended
by (The) Creation: to Perfection.

So, as you see: WE All...bump into ourselves, one day. And the Revelation of
Truth will reign.... - True steps to(wards) TRUE Creational Cognizance.

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 140
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good grief Charlie Brown,

Where would we be without pointing fingers at the Jews or even ourselves. Ever think that's what exactly what you're doing reincarnation wise. Pointing fingers at yourselves. The Focus is on the Future... Not the Past. Been there done that one !!!

Too many of us are still lost in the past with all it's fairy glamor and allure of power and quests for power, greed and glory! Plus to mention all that history, wow and even super wow !!!

All I want to do right now is to finally get the heck out of dodge and to do new and more important things, you know like change!

But again correct and forgive me if, I am in fact wrong on this one!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Jamesm

Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Idea: Start a UFO-reporting organisation with a pro-Meier slant.

For example I could start the "Scottish UFO Research Association" (SUFORA) or perhaps the "West of Scotland UFO Research Association" (WSUFORA).

Then you could have a hyperlink or information about "the biggest UFO event of all time": The Meier Case. etc.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Edward

Post Number: 1961
Posted on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James....

Sounds GREAT to me!

Something like that IS indeed needed!

Stevens, implemented his version of such similar idea, and why not Continue
in such manner, no?

Than, you can conduct Examinations and Analyses, and all related to the cases
being reported, and contribute Billy's/Plejaran input to Confirm what the
case may be: it be True or False. Of course, everyone...their own...opinion,
I must add.

So, it does Broaden the horizon in such field of investigations.

As you may know that there is indeed just too many Debunkers whom DO NOT
conduct their Meier investigation properly and as they should in: ALL
DETAILS.

I think it would be a excellent Supplement to the Meier Case/Experience, if
you set it up.

As they say: "Every little bit....helps...."

Success...

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 303
Posted on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice idea, but i doubt one will think twice before joining the group as the word "Billy Meier" makes them suspicious of you and your intentions..& may be attack you..

My idea is, why not create a youtube channel by our Forum members where we attend questions relating to Meier case evidence, teachings, witnesses, ....
P.s: by the way jamesm, may i have your email id. I found a mistake in contact reports section and i sent you a mail but i dont think it reached you..
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Jamesm

Post Number: 169
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

My email is james@futureofmankind.co.uk

Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recommend using futureofmankind and take from the main page the "Quote of the Day" and market postcards,holiday cards,get well cards, anniversary cards, birthday cards, as a good way to spread the truth to the unknowing ones/religious ones/no-it-alls ,ect.,ect.,ect. These cards will be bought and sent about and end up in the religious world which can cause effects that can undermine religion.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the new comic books that Michael Horn is producing. Don't give them away for free, there should be a reasonable price to pay for them. The value is there. Money is not the root of all that is evil but rather overpopulation is the root to all that is evil.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 418
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU, SSSC, Michael Horn, etc.

Perhaps you could put together photographic menage, rotating on a digital picture frame. Especially if it included photos that aren't normally available (without pressure, of course), it would be an appealing acquisition.

Here is an example:
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644593396&N=4294959332

Sony, for instance, allows for some custom personalization (not rebranding) of their products that would facilitate resale.

I don't know about the costs associated. The general rule I use is that the profit margin should run about 50% of the production costs, which would put this into 100 - 200 dollar range.

An added benefit is that the purchaser would also receive a working digital picture frame onto which they could load photos, (perhaps interspersed among the pics of flying saucers.)

Some issues to think about with this scheme are:
1. There would be some work involved in scanning and/or transforming the photos into the appropriate format.
2. Collecting the digitized picture files into a single folder, perhaps one which can be made available separately for, say, 100 dollars.

The point of this endeavor is twofold:
1. generate another somewhat meager income stream for the organizations/persons involved, and
2. To get the pictures into the hands of a broader audience in some relatively professional- looking format, without too much work.

I don't think this would require a large initial expenditure, as once the digital picture folders are prepared, the preloaded digital picture frames could be produced upon request.
Fur leben.

Redbeard

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

An idea that I have had and been working with, for much of last year, is the idea of recording my own voice reading the Meier/Plejaren material and converting these to downloadable MP3 format audios.

I started out with one of the very good text to speech programs but I wasn't satisfied with the result. Recently to test the idea I purchased some recording equipment and set up a studio and started practicing with the recording equipment, editing, reading into a microphone and recording it. I have produced a couple decent ones but wanted to bounce the idea off of you all.

Personally I use recordings to reinforce my understanding of certain complicated materials, especially the long ones, as when I am traveling/driving I can listen and re-listen to the teaching and information provided at great length so graciously provided with great toil by those you already know.

I am of the opinion that these would also be quite useful for those that are blind, cannot read german or english but do understand the spoken english or perhaps others like me that like to listen and ponder.

I am able to produce these and provide them free of charge on a website expressly for this purpose.

My question to you all is do you think this worthwhile or is this an inferior and unacceptable form or medium of learning? Should the truth go unspoken?
Peace, Matt

Pele

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Congratulations for the idea and initiative. I do not think this is a good idea. It is an extremely great idea!!

Salome.
Pele

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 126
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mat,
The idea of talking books has been around for a while and is a godsend (pardon the pun) to the blind. I would borrow mine from the local library and play them on long drives or to occupy the mind while doing mundane tasks. The task of creating a talking book in the correct german language would not be an easy one but certainly a fulfilling and satisfying one.The purpose of having as many people of our kind (human beings)as possible given the chance to access the code correctly I think is a good one. If I myself had the ability to speak fluent understandable german I would have done this task myself so good luck and if the end product is authorised I will certainly use it myself.
Peace John

Redbeard

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pele and John,

Thanks for the response, I would of course have to use unauthorized English translations that are already freely available and would not do any translating or changing of those. However these do include the original German text, usually, along with the translation for people that have the ability to personally critique the accuracy and meaning.

I have used the text to speech programs myself to listen to the spoken German to benefit from the code, but my focus with this would be to expose more people that would listen to something but maybe would not or could not do so at first. Perhaps after listening some would dig in and look further.

I could include the computer read German audios as well, but I have no way of knowing as to how well they are read. I can only assume that the German versions of the text to speech would be about as good as the English text to speech version.

At this point in time I don't know whether I can or should proceed without some sort of nod or understanding from someone in authority over this material. I am not taking this lightly as I have done enough work with this to realize just how much work this will be and time and money to see it through.
Peace, Matt

Atlantis82

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've had a good time expressing myself and the case on ghostheory lately
There are two threads relating to meier,
this is the one in which the moderator ascribes meier as a possible candidate for ''most-evil cult leader''! lol
My name there is David
http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/02/11/friday-video-most-evil-cult-leaders#comment-18055

Slo_an_painful

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's funny considering if Mr. Meier was making it all up, it still wouldn't put the label as "...evil cult-leader" on Meier. It seems to me that most all religious material is the same ol' stuff over and over again, but I am not someone to state things as incorrect or false simply because I can't seem to understand it as fact.
Jay

Atlantis82

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They have spoken ill of the late wendelle stevens, he's not here to defend himself against his questionable conviction! They assume he was a child molester, so this negates his investigatory skills.
I would like to know the real story behind his imprisonment, does anybody have any details?

No one on this forum, is in a position to comment or is it appropriate to comment on this event. Let us not add to the confusion here!

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on February 26, 2011)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 618
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A82 ;

you can be sure that there was alot of negative spin on the subject , so let it dissolve , as it already has .

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page