Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 25, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through February 25, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 221
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Mahigitam,

please, elreyjr@gmail.com

Jun
My will be done

Earthling

Post Number: 511
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahaigitam, what language is all that in?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have taken the info from FOM, theyfly websites..& Wendell stevens contact notes...so they all are in english..i will wait for a few more days..and then will send them to all members at once...
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Bodhran

Post Number: 139
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigatam,
me too please,
Thanks.
Tony.

bodhran@iquinn.net
Salome

Tony.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

I've sent you an email to the following addresses:

GB..mahigitam@gmail.com

me...mahigitam@gmail.com

They were returned. Let me know if either needs correction. I'm interested in the information you posted in #322

Thnx !

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Elba

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heyyy! me too!!! If is not too late ..
elba@earthlink.net
Salome and thank you for sharing

Mahigitam

Post Number: 328
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BILLY MEIER UFO CASE - DATABASE OF CONTACT REPORTS(1 TO 501)
http://1337x.org/torrent/165860/BILLY-MEIER-UFO-CASE-DATABASE-OF-CONTACT-REPORTS-1-TO-501/

Eddie,
My mail is mahigitam@gmail.com
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Smukhuti

Post Number: 538
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mahigitam.
Saalome.
Suv

Sitkaa

Post Number: 442
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently read a thought provoking article which gives a mere glimpse into how far computer-based intelligence gathering has progressed over the years:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/02/black-ops-how-hbgary-wrote-backdoors-and-rootkits-for-the-government.ars

In considering how to present 'the Mission', not too infrequently do I run into the the concept of both self-censorship, and the sting of censor by others. Perhaps as a way to assuage my ego, I have come to view this as a function of writing things for a more mature audience than what the general mandate of this forum presupposes. So, please indulge me here for a moment while I consider this topic with busy fingers and an open mind. Although it ranges kinda far afoot from the typical topic of discussion on this board, it is relevant to how the Mission is presented, mostly by analogy.

Although you may not know it, throughout my life I have been subject to much suspicion, and simple censorship, as on this forum, and in other places. My computers have been hacked innumerable times, and my phones bugged by different technologies which have progressed over the years. I first noticed people paying some small bit of interest to me in my teens when I learned how a small group of people (perhaps 50 or so) could destructively bring an entire nation to its knees by the judicious application of (then) relatively obtainable explosives. Oddly enough, I didn't learn this because I was interested in blowing up bridges and poisoning water supplies, but rather because I was interested in the ramifications of such a prospect upon the designs of our society, both in terms of physical infrastructure, and in terms of the oft-maligned-but-ever-endeavored social engineering. Following this line of thinking would soon led me to read the 'Anarchist Cookbook', the original unedited version which had all sorts of interesting items in it, and other counter-cultural, or sub-cultural, books. The academic world is another place which is not very open to exploration beyond some (for me) rather restricted bounds. While perusing the 'Anarchist's Cookbook' is frowned upon in certain circles, learning the art of killing various things, such as all life forms in a given area, or merely all mammalian life forms, or merely all female life forms, or perhaps just all life forms of a given subspecies, et cetera ad nauseum, using some relatively easy to develop technological means is generally frowned upon in not only the academic community, but in the intelligence community as well. And to pay attention to various problems facing our global society, such as the impacts of resource limitations (Where will all the needed iron come from?, How has our musical-chairs economic model been modified in the past when it ceased to function?) is to draw ever more little-bits of attention. To reiterate, I have always been curious about all such things because they impact social decision making, and as such, I have been subject to suspicion throughout my life, from the get-go. And this suspicion has impacted my life in all sorts of real ways. I relate this because I want to consider this topic most certainly as from the perspective of someone who knows how it feels to be poked by the sharp end of the judgment stick.

Modeling the internet, or just some small corner of it, is a practice in laying down a set of rules for a given society. This is because the people who have information, in how the laws work, or in how to obtain and apply funding, or in how to order society in a myriad of other ways, the people who have learned these things are most adept in molding society to their liking. If, for example, you represent the Jewish or Muslim interests, or that of some other sect with a chip on its shoulder, and you know how to massage the system to your benefit, this can be detrimental to the development of society as a whole. But rather than censoring me for briefly pointing a finger here at the unmentionables, please take a chill pill and allow me to continue, for my point here is this: when determining who should have access to what information, one needs to consider a model of community development, rather than one of censorship and the associated stifling suspicion based upon some coterie's political interests being served. Model the internet based upon community development schemes.

Much discussion into this very topic is currently going on inside the Beltway, as evidenced by not only President Obama's meeting with Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg, et al (unfortunately I suspect Richard Stallman, Linus Torvalds, Julian Assange, et al, were NOT invited to this meeting even by means of a conference call), but also by the numerous Congressional bills that dance around the topic like sharks circling a school of fish. What these people are considering right now would have longer term ramifications (on the order of 100+ years) than anyone seems to currently suspect. For the most part, I doubt we the people will hear much about these goings on, or if we do, it won't be made obvious what any subsequent relevant laws and decisions really mean for us. (As they say, 'Business as usual..., and it's all business.')

Sometimes formulating and asking the right question is the hardest part. In asking just the right question, with just the right emphasis and just the right nuance, ideally the answer should become patently obvious. What is the question? Perhaps the question here is this:

1. How do we organize the access to information in a way that supports as free and open and creative a society as possible, while limiting access to topics antithetical to community development?

But this question needs to be more succinct.

2. How do we promote a systematized approach to learning that engenders truth and wisdom in all ways?

But this is abit too general, and not so directly applicable to the situation at hand. Perhaps this:

3. How do we approach electronic community development?

I have some ideas on this, and certainly other people do as well, although they may or may not see their potential solutions in terms of electronic commuity development, but at this point I can only present my own ideas, because this is all that I know about. Approaching 'Electronic Community Development' (shorten it to ECDev, and suddenly it becomes a field of study) requires both deliberate community infrastructure organization and societal engineering. But now that we are so tantalizing close to outright statements of what such an organization would look like, I feel it is time to leave off. This is a topic best left for discussion, rather than a single man's one-sided vision layered across society as a whole, even if only theoretically.

So, if anything, what have you to say on this?
Fur leben.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of the things you metioned , Sitkaa , would go under the " no one suspected you until you brought it up " category . That is , unless , you really are just interested in lowering the vibe . It's up to you .

That's what I have to say about this , thanks for asking.

MC

Sitkaa

Post Number: 443
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes the very fact of merely mentioning it exaggerates it.
Sometimes we assume so much based upon so little.
In turn this results in suspicion,
at least until our potential concerns are allayed.

I mentioned these things not for their shock value, nor for their potential to lower the vibe (I don't think they do), but because I wanted to consider the issue most definitely from the perspective of feeling the bane of suspicion while conversely attempting to build the framework for an altruistic society, one that serves everyone well, engendering wisdom and self-growth.

Yet, as I say this, I don't particularly feel the need for secrecy, but rather for freedom from the mocking tones and critical judgments of small closed minds. So when I consider approaching the the information limitations of electronic community development, I am not so concerned with personal privacy as much as audience/community discretion. Although it cannot be implemented directly as yet, I would hope that we could work our way towards the following model: no secrets, but likewise no answers offered unless one knows the question.

With this in mind, how would you approach the implementation of electronic community development?
Fur leben.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 612
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is it that you are planning to detonate/ destroy , Sitkaa ?

Maybe the FBI/CIA/U.N.C.L.E/ could meet you there and give you some pointers on subversive activities .

Kingman

Post Number: 848
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"With this in mind, how would you approach the implementation of electronic community development?"

This is very simple to answer. I would study the teachings Billy has spent, and risked, his whole life to bring to humanity for the last time. Get it? One last time. We study, discuss, discover, reinforce, etc., the Billy Meier story here. Our abilities to deal with greater complex challenges increase when our consciousness has the proper tools. This happens as we begin living, and knowing, the true Creational Laws, etc., while shaking off all the distractions that try to keep oneself from studying the teachings. There, I said it.

Electronic community development doesn't fall under this topic heading your posting under. Maybe the 'Forum' topic would be a better place to fish for others to discuss your thingy.

Hope this helps! Have a nice day!
a friend in america
Shawn

Sitkaa

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MC: Have you ever worked on a government project planning for contingencies and emergencies? Do you really think I am planning to destroy something. (I doubt it.) I don't know if the FBI/CIA/MIB's from UNCLE would backup the TSA because of an anonymous tip from the NSA, but considering how some serious professionals are adopting cavalier judgments like yours, it is entirely possible. It seems to me that policing for its own sake is evolving into the ordre du jour.

Shawn: perhaps you are right. Although it seems to me to be central to whatever long-term Mission we should be developing, FIGU may not be the appropriate place to discuss potential organizations of community development, electronic or otherwise. Nobody seems to be very interested in it, here. It isn't flashy, like UFO's. It is isn't spiritual, like Billy's books. It isn't mind boggling, like the relatively expanded sense of reality that the Plejaren represent. And the more general topic 'Forum' may be a better place to continue this line of thinking, if at all.

(And not facetiously),
thanks for your input : )
Fur leben.

Rarena

Post Number: 655
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sitka,

You may be interested to know certain Mission information you allude to know... can be found in the Talmud Jmmanuel: "Thus human beings live with the mission of perfecting their spirits/ consciousnesses and obtaining recognition and knowledge through mistakes, so that they may lead the lives for which they were destined." TJ18:53

The next few lines which you may also read... describe how these mistakes in consciousness affects the life of the individual, for better or worse.

Q.) How do we approach these problems?
A.) First,get it right within ourselves before attempting to guide others on a path we clearly do not understand. (I.E. it is not only about love... of which few earth humans truly know)

Billy has written over 60 books on this very subject which have been published for many years. The information must be told correctly, truthfully and concisely without regards to personal bias or political ulterior motives and self aggrandizement.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 613
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

an Aha moment!

"but considering how some serious professionals are adopting cavalier judgments like yours, it is entirely possible".

So it's not really about MY judgement . Or the T.A.'s from U.N.C.L.E or the W.I.B's from A.U.N.T. or from N.E.I.C.E .

So that you don't miss my meaning .
Sitkaa + Posts + Questionable Statements + FIGU Discussion Forum affiliation = What ? FIGU involvement?

Possibly nothing , but you did at least see what I saw in your posting. Maybe some of us here on this public forum could be a bit careful with what they throw out there .

But not likely .

Sitkaa

Post Number: 447
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is silly.

Analogously, I feel as if I have been discussing the potential layout of a new town to clergy in the Dark Ages, and the response I get is that all my answers are in the Bible. All my answers may be in the Bible, or they may not be. Can I find a good recipe for pecan pie in the Bible? Apply spiritual teachings and references where they are due, which is broad enough already, not to where they are inapplicable.

MC: I don't understand what you are saying, except that it is critical. Feel free to blather some more in my general direction, if you like. Do know that I am actually interested in what you have to say, as long as it doesn't hurt too much.
Fur leben.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 614
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa , it's OK , you didn't get my meaning , and that's the measure of it .

It's really not my intention to hurt your feelings. It's just a little frustrating that some people at times don't seem to see the obvious , but also , maybe I magnified the importance , maybe I didn't .

Michael_horn

Post Number: 366
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just have to ask as I pursue my amateur astro-interests, Sitkaa, are you a Pisces or Libra?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 616
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way Sitkaa , if you hadn't noticed , my posts are rather short , being conscious that brevity is efficient as well as polite to other forum users .

I won't write to you again .

Rarena

Post Number: 656
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it really silly... discussing the correct procedure: revealing the mission, the spiritual teaching and our level of consciousness regarding it... to be discussed on a forum entitled the mission documentation presentations and interviews like this? We are indeed all equal, or at least deserving of equal respect and do not enjoy being lectured like primary school children parrot-like as to how we are to act or procede.

IMHO it is a good direction to try and correct our procedures of presentations and documetation of the Billy Meier material such as the Talmud Jmmanuel and that aspect of you is admirable... also the aspect of your talent for prose... but I digress... please do not belittle our help and discussion by calling it silly... okay? It is counter-productive to logical, rational, thinking and what is it you're trying to accomplish is there is no one who can speak with you? Rather than try and baffle us with you-know-what it may be better to show us the brilliance that we are ALL capable of.

So are you really named after an Alaskan city... Is your heratige Tlinket or Athabaskin?

It's easy to belittle or bash people when you don't use your real name, not that anyone here is bashing people or using names other than their own... because, this is of course a form of lieing which is discussed in the laws and recommendations of the spiritual teaching which if you're speaking of Billy Meier... IMHO... are far more important than UFO's, exopolitics or Pecan Pie recipes wouldn't you say?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 449
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is considering community development, here of necessity in an electronic format (at least initially), why is this so controversial? Writing is an inexact art-form: the tones the reader sees are often not what the author intends, and as well they can change depending upon the season and flavor the reader carries with him. I can only apologize if I upset you with what I say. As for the occasional attention I have garnered throughout my life ostensibly by various alphabet soup, I have tried to make sense of it the best I can. Perhaps it is just, after all, a touch of paranoia. This would certainly be the easiest explanation to reach for, except for some tangibles that have occurred. But no doubt, this gives more ammunition to make criticisms. That's too bad, cause I am really just interested in building community.

My name has not been a secret; it is Michael Helfert, but not the famous one. I don't use my name because Michael Horn shares it, and I don't want to confuse anyone. Occasionally, I am referenced in research because of some remote sensing research with which I have taken part, as well as some government/community planning docs I have authored. But otherwise, I have no particular influence, nor am I particularly spectacular in any particular way, except in my somewhat Aspie ability to inadvertently set people off. (Lo siento...) Apparently I write well enough, and thank you for that.

I was born under the sun-sign of Sagittarius. That's about all I know about that.

And where would someone propose we talk about community development ideas, if at all?
'Improving the Mission'?
Under what premise might such comdev ideas spring forth?
'Presenting the Mission'?

This is my interest: community development, and right now that means electronically. Can we discuss such on this board? All banter aside, this is what I would like to do here. Name the appropriate spot on this forum, point me to it, and I will carry on there.

Thanks for your help.
Fur leben.

Rarena

Post Number: 657
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, nice to meet you.

As to the subject of community development that is not the problem, it is the matter you intend to discuss involving the mission of the Billy Meier case which needs focus...

It is exactly because writing is an inexact art form, especially the English language with all the double meanings (miss-taken intentions) involved to get it right for the generations to come beyond ours since the prophet we are most likely quoting will not be returning to this earth as prophet again and we don't want what happenend during Mohhamud or Jmmanuel's time to happen again. The bible is a good example of how important information can be unintentionaly changed... Like a talking snake when DNA may have been mentioned to those not yet versed in the subject of human genetic development at the molecular stages... or the golden apple which today we call an orange.

Anyplace to start is a good place. Have at it!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page