Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 14, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Learning German » Archive through November 14, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Techieatwork

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the spirit that came in (the German speaking one), the same that was there before the coma?

:-)
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Thomas

Post Number: 916
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no new spirit came in. it was the same one...and spirits do not speak as yo= u suggest.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Hector

Post Number: 571
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess the girl has been able to extract/draw information from the storage banks. There exist personal storage banks, planetary storage banks and also galactic or universal storage banks. In those storage banks I suppose it is much easier to access our own previous personalities data than accessing other people's data/personal experiences, thoughts, feelings.... Accessing our, or someone elses storage banks may be done by adjusting mental vibration, thought vibration. I compare it to finding the correct combination or keyword when you try to open a security lock. By accessing the storage banks I suppose we open an "information corridor", "information shortcut" which gives us access to a whole lot of own or foreign information.

Also, it must be noted that storage banks may be accessed in a conscious way (at will) or on the other hand in an unconscious way (German Fügung = coincidence, fortune). Accessing the storage banks at will (consciously) may be reserved to humans who have achieved a certain high evolutionary level, like Ischwishs and prophets.

Thomas

Post Number: 917
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

she was already studying german so it all just clicked when she had the com= a
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 510
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for those english speaking people who have learned german, can you offer me any advice in regards to a suggestable way to approach it, such as for example, learning the alphabet first and theprnounciation of the letters, greetings, etc ?
thanks

Edward

Post Number: 1810
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter....

In the manner you mentioned in your posting would be quite adequate.

Just process it how YOU think is the most simplest and easiest way.

For some it is just like going back to kindergarten, so to speak. But, it
will bear her fruits....

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 511
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for your input edward :-)

Indi

Post Number: 496
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter
You will need to learn pronunciation and greetings etc.... somehow, and a good way is via a program designed for that, interspersed with conversations with willing German speakers.
There are many programs out there, some that use the Immersion technique, and others more academic in their format.

You also need to learn vocabulary, and one good way is the flash card method. There are free programs on the net as well, to help, which may have already been mentioned on the forum.

I personally have a few different programs that teach these ways, and a book for the grammar and the learning to read German.

I am sure you have done a search of the internet and found things that are available. There are some you will find to download, in fact, most of them!

Have fun

Robyn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 512
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2010 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello robyn, thanks for the pointers,

i think i will opt for learning the alphabet first. i tried learning phrases and such, greetings and the like, but found a problem in regards to which letter was being used in certain cases.
i will try to have fun, although fun and academics haven't always gone hand in hand in my life :-)

Jonzie

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter, this is the best course I have found on the net and it is free. You can chose what you wish to learn.

busuu.com
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 513
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for that jonzie

Lth

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ramirez, why can't texts be put through software to translate them? Ben has had great success with this even if it isn't ideal, as have others here on the forum...

Ramirez

Post Number: 493
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lth,

I believe he received a set of electronic (PDF or Wordpad) versions.

There is text recognition software but it's .... quite primitive and each page would need to be scanned which in itself is a problem unless your willing to rip a book apart & lay the pages flat.
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, this is quite off topic now, for this section. However, to end it and keep the flow, I will say that I have not as yet ripped out any pages in order to scan the books. I have done most of them, and it has taken a lot of time and patience. The books are not difficult to scan at all, although the OM and the contact blocks are big and heavy and does require some effort. Benjamin also scanned his before he was given some assistance from Figu just recently.

Granted scanning for one's own use of the text is a personal commitment and takes a lot of time, however, it has been a great aid in teaching me German and I am glad I put in the effort.

The scanning recognition program I use is not primitive at all, and does a great job. It still requires editing, but as I said that is where one learns German.

Maybe it is time you gave it a try?

Robyn

Note: I will make the offer to anyone who wants to begin scanning and translating for themselves, that I will give some info that I have gleaned from doing it. I have helped a few to get started, and would be happy to help get others started, by helping to find resources etc to assist in the process and as well, to offer encouragement.

(Message edited by indi on August 02, 2010)

Aburns87

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would love to have any information available from your experiences, if possible, robyn... (software used etc...) i was even considering typing the pages and translating them to get a head start *gulp*
-thanks!! :-)

Vibka_wallder

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,
Have you ever thought of learning German with a tutor online? I will be offering this service as from October 1st: http://www.germantutoronline.com.au/

Salome,

Vibka

Phenix

Post Number: 358
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace in Wisdom be with you,

I found the following information pretty revealing, in many aspects.
It appeared, that a single voice prevented German from being the official language of the United States of America, instead of English.
This historic vote to decide, whether German or English should be the official language of that new country, took place on the 13th of January 1795, in the Congress, in Washington.
The decisive voice against the adoption of German (41 'Yea'; 42 'Nay') belongs to a...Christian, a pastor!

Imagine what the contrary would have meant for and to the Mission - and how different some essential matters would have been!

FIGU-Sondern-Bulletin Nr. 52, März 2010; Auszug aus dem 489. offiziellen Kontaktgespäch vom 1. März 2010:

"Billy: Dann habe ich noch etwas bezüglich der englischen Sprache. Wie die englische Sprache in den USA als Landes- und Amtssprache zustande gekommen ist, das geht aus der Geschichte der USA hervor. Unser FIGU-Mitglied Helga Friedrich hat die Fakten dazu von einem Prof. Dr. Fröschle erhalten, der diesbezüglich Nachforschungen angestellt und als Endergebnis folgendes herausgefunden hat:

Eine Handvoll deutschstämmiger Bürger im Staat Virginia/USA setzten sich 1794 für die deutsche Sprache ein. Diese sollte auch bei der ersten Herausgabe der gedruckten Gesetze (vermutlich Staatsverfassung) verwendet werden (die ja dann auch in deutscher Sprache geschrieben wurde).

Am 13. Januar 1795 erfolgte dann im Kongress in Washington eine Abstimmung. Dabei ging es darum, ob die Sprache Deutsch oder Englisch in den USA gelten sollte. Mit 42 gegen 41 Stimmen wurde das Deutsch abgelehnt, folglich also eine einzige Stimme massgebend war, dass die deutsche Sprache abgelehnt und das Englische angenommen wurde. Diese eine Stimme gehörte einem Kongressabgeordneten namens Mühlenberg, einem Pfarrer aus Deutschland.

Diesen Fakten gemäss spielte also auch hier die christliche Religion eine miese Rolle, wie schon seit alters her in vielerlei Beziehungen. Wäre der Pfaffe nicht gewesen, dann wäre heute die wertvollste aller irdischen Sprachen, eben das Deutsch, die, die statt des erbärmlichen Englisch in aller Welt gesprochen würde.

Ptaah: Die Angaben sind richtig, doch hättest du diese auch von mir erfahren können, denn ich bin darüber informiert."

Source: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2010/nr-52/489-kontakt?page=0,2

Salome,

Adam - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Sitkaa

Post Number: 348
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, at the time (c. 1790's) America's largest ethnic group, by a significant margin, was German. The landless peasants were leaving Germany in successive waves because of famine and a lack of economic opportunities...

British expatriots still wielded most of the power and wealth in America at the time, mostly because they subtly backed by British banking interests (revolution be damned, they still treated the burgeoning United States as their colony - consider the "War" of 1812, which seems to have mostly been for the purpose of eradicating all traces of the original 13th Ammendment). The Germanic areas had little or no elaborate designs upon America, in large part because they were quite disorganized, with no strong central authority.

That said, however, when the effect of the (Giza Intelligences?) is taking into account it kinda changes the reading of Western history. All you can say is that such and such happened, and then wonder who was affected by what impulses, and what the underlying motivations might have been.
Love is always the way

Markcampbell

Post Number: 535
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Vibka , I will look for you around that time .

Salome, Mark

Sonik_01

Post Number: 171
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I found a website that is really excellent for learning German, or any other language you want. It`s fun and interactive. Its called Busuu.com. Take a look and join. You don`t have to pay unless you want to. It hooks you up with German speakers from around the world in MSN messenger-like setting so you could have a real-time conversation, with audio and webcam possibilities as well for free! You could help them learn English or a different language if you want to as well. There are plenty of free features and exercises. You don`t need to pay in order to learn a lot! Take a look and see it. Take care and happy learning!

Sonik.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whoops!

It seems like Jonzie already found this! It's a good course anyways!

Davidmg

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may not post much with learning German here unless it is note worthy. This site (link below) is not too bad as far as sites go. I did try the text to speech for the German language and it does a nice job of converting the input of text to the pronunciation of the German language with out sounding like a cheesy computer. This site sounds more accurate than any other site I have visited as well as some software I have as well.

Just make sure you select the German voice and copy and paste your text and press "Say it"

http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/

Davidmg

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

The flow of the speech for text at the site you mentioned is extremely good, as you mention, but the pronunciation and intonation are completely wrong. :-(

Cheers,

Tim

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page