Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 13, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through June 13, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ens

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now I will share my story with everyone.I was always interested in UFO,universe,extraterrestrial life and inhabited planets etc.My logic always told me that the universe in all it`s greatness is much more important than many things here on Earth, and I could never understand that pretty much nobody give a damn about universe.Many times someone showed me some people that were probably in contact with ET`s like liar David Icke for example,but I could never grasp it because it just didn`t seem logic to me with his unbeliveable fake fantasy annunaki ruling the planet.So one day I was talking with my friend about extraterrestrial life and my friend`s roomate asked me if I heard about Billy Meier.Then he stared presenting me some basic material and I got interested because it got into my head so strong that I could not let it go anymore.Such strong logic,the truth that I always searched I had just found that day.So he gave me some of contact reports,The Silent Revolution of Truth,TJ and I started studying.Then I found out futureofmankind.com and I began reading more and more everyday..When I was studying it I felt like I new a lot of things already.
Just wanted to share my story,thanks to everyone who reads it!

Salome to everyone

Edward

Post Number: 1843
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Theawakening and Ens....

Welcome to the FIGU Board!

Thank you for your short impressions...

Pleasant Studying.

Edward.

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish Mr. Meier would live in the United States of America, Boston area. I would see him any time. So good he is among us, I wish he will finaly make a conection between our long lost brothers and ourselves. Bless Mr. Meier

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I need to read all the chapters of The Goblet Of Truth...can I do something to make this happen soon?

Davidmg

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The english version of the Goblet of Truth is still in translation, but the first 20 chapters (in English) is more than enough to get you started.  http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeaching/GobletofTruth/tabid/161/Default.aspx       link is located on the right site of FIGU USA web site

Davidmg

Nivla

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Eduard Albert Meier,
I am sincerely sorry for the suffering that you have to endure for us mankind on earth earth. Thank you for doing this for us. Your mission and your messages has inspired me tremendously. My name is Alvin Abah and I feel that i need to make sacrifices
in order to learn the truth and also to contribute to the human beings on earth. Can you please tell me, if i should embark in such a journey? your answer is very important and the only answer that im willing to receive is a yes or no. I really hope the plejaren can give me their opinion. Thank you.. and please take good care of yourself. I would like to meet you one day.

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nivla,

Just so you know, Billy doesn't read this section.

What sacrifices are you referring to? No-one, not even Billy, can tell you what to do with your life. People can only advise you. It is up to you to decide whether you think this is good advice and accept it or not by logically thinking about it. If you think it is good advice then obviously it would be to your benefit to make changes in your life that are in line with that. If you don't - well that won't change the truth one bit.

Salome,

Matt

Nivla

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matt,
It was worth a try. Im well aware that nothing can possibly change the truth. The sacrifice that im referring to is my family. I feel that i need to leave them and embark on this journey. They are strong christians and previous attempt to talk to them proves to be futile. They can not possibly comprehend the real truth. I really do feel that i need to leave.. but i will return to them again. I guess i need strong reconfirmation that my action is justified.

regards,

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 38
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nivla,

Seriously, I think the only thing you need to leave is the green. I definitely would not recommend doing anything until you do that first and for at least a year. Make sure you have a clear mind before doing anything. Your mind will not be clear if you are still smoking weed. Once you do that, I would then recommend that you talk to someone like a counsellor or a psychologist. You seem to benefit from talking over your issues so that may benefit you. If you are looking for someone to justify or confirm your wanting to leave your family you won't find that here on this forum. YOU must take responsibility for your life. That is an essential teaching. Your wanting to change is good. Just make sure YOU control how you change and not the drugs!

Salome,

Matt

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alvin,

If I may, perhaps you may want to consider the following.

The challenge (opportunity) you have before you is immense. In The Goblet of Truth we learn that we must respect everyone's beliefs and we must be patient and understanding...but here is the kicker, it also says that we should be "the Responsible Ones." The 'Law of Love' would indeed dictate that you not remove yourself from them; for how would they have access to the Truth?

What you are dealing with is the neural-programming (nerve centers in the brain that influence behavioral, thought and perception of reality, etc) and if you clash head on against this programming you will not have any success.

The Law of Causality (cause & effect) sheds light if you take a careful analytical look at how they respond to "what" and "how" you say it. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefrontal_cortex). The chest area has one of the highest concentrations of a film of nerves that connect the nervous system of the body to the spirit-form. The nervous system is connected to the brain; which houses neural programing.

I have discovered that when I have made a statement that 'attacks' the existence of someone's deity a horrendous emotion stirs up in them and they shut down and closed off their minds. Remember that the sensation they feel as "spirituality" is the spirituality they posses but have been taught that it is the Holy Ghost or the spirit of the lord or something to that effect.

What I have discovered works is to ask questions from a very neutral-positive perspective. The question should provoke thought and dialect. It is better for someone to say "I can't prove it, but I know my Lord and Savior lives" than to have them shut off.

First thing we must do is to be wise. Therefore, find time to meditate undisturbed. During which time you should fathom and contemplate the depths of their neural-programming. The Law of Love is a special force that interconnects all of us; both as spirit-form and physically. If you come from a place of love in your intentions to want to help them "see the light" then the power Creation designed into The Law of Love will be a tool for you.

When cognition begins to stir the realization in them, then you want to be affirmative and direct when confirming the Truth. Remember that babies can't consume meat and potatoes.

Consider also that if people were to simply take our word for it, there would be very little if any growth or evolution on their part as cognition towards evolution requires some thought, contemplation, reasoning and evidence.

During the meditation, take a piece of paper and write down in any order as it comes to you, each and all of their beliefs and programmings.

Then begin to compile evidence to support the facts (deceptions) behind those beliefs and programming.

Keep in mind that very religious people are spiritually inclined and are seeking for the Truth but simply got misled by people who themselves were mislead. Deep down in their core they are good people; not withstanding any imperfections.

For example: I wouldn't tell my brother the following; "David, there is no God. All that stuff about Jesus dying for our sins is something that was fabricated to seize control of a populace. The Catholic church fabricated and deliberately dictated what was to be taught in the bible." He would consider this blasphemy and be offended or fear for my soul!

Instead, it would be wiser to pull him aside and say "David, I recently came across some information that has been unearthed that seems to evidence, allegedly, that the name of the man we refer to as Jesus Christ was in fact named Immanuel and that what he actually taught was a bit different. The name Jesus Christ was used to replace his actual name over a hundred years after his death." (He would comment) and I would say "yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but the evidence is pretty over whelming that he had not died on the cross." "Not only that though, which is what had startled me at first, but there is more evidence pointing to other facts, allegedly." He would then want to know what those 'facts' are.

Here is where you want to present "some" food for thought. Enough evidence (archeological documentary on YouTube, etc) to cause contemplation or thought in questioning; even if it means doubting and questioning the validity of the evidence you provide. What ever you "feel" will vibe or that vibes with them.

You must do your homework and be prepared. It's not just your family but the world population we need to figure out on how to present this in a way that provokes thought processing.

If you have burned the bridge with the topic of religion then go the extraterrestrial route.

For example: I would say to my brother, "David, have you seen the documentary a former Air Force Lt. Col. was involved with in regards to some evidence provided by extraterrestrials that various scientists and experts were given to test and analyze?" He would comment (what were the findings?). I would respond with. "Oh, you need to see this documentary for yourself. It's some amazing stuff they discovered during their analysis! I can't break it down for you, but you can view the documentary on YouTube." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffT_pBblkTc

Remember this: In psychology there is something referred to as "3rd-Party-Validation." It's the reason your child will not heed nor listen to your advise, but let a neighbor or a total stranger give your child the same advise and the child listens. It is simply how the brain works.

Let the evidence speak for itself. Let the documentary do the talking. Empower yourself with tools that will serve as 3rd party validation for what ever you wish to introduce them to.

Your thoughts?

Eddie
[7:-)

Tutan3300

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy.
I sill did not get my question answerd from previous time,that how did akhenaten learnd the rosicrucian amorc?
Thanks. Peace with you.

Hi Tutan3300,
Your question was answered look in Scotts post linked below
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11578.html?1295814789#POST53705
Your question is 3rd from last question towards the end.
Peace, Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on January 24, 2011)

Andyv24

Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there. In a past questions to Billy you were asked, can hallucinogenic drugs, i.e., magic mushrooms, lsd, peyote, etc. be used as something like tools for conciousness expansion. You replied to the effect of, no, there is no utility in these things. In a later question it was asked if there are any herbs or things that can be used to help develop the powers of telepathy and clairvoyance etc., and you replied yes, there are such things, citing the African Ibogaine as an example. Can you please shed any more light on these type of experiances, and perhaps name a few more of such plants? Thanks so much.

Andy

Billy does not read the forum. Your best bet would be to wait until the Questions to Billy opens up, usually towards the end of each month.
Scott

(Message edited by scott on February 10, 2011)

Zenanand

Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I am a resident of the Indian region. How do i find out to which ET race i belong bcoz as i understand, that all life form on Earth came through ETs. Also, i wish to meet any of the Plejarens who might be in the Indian region and if possible also visit their spaceships. Please let me know if it is possible.

Also would like to know, what exactly will be the situation post 2012, will we actually be bombarded to the stone ages?

Love,
Zen Anand

Memo00

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zenanand

Billy doesn´t read the forum. Not all earth human beings came from outer space. It is not possible for you or anyone else apart from Billy to communicate with the Plejaren or to travel in their spaceships.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2101
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zenanand....

Welcome to the FIGU Board....

Your mentioned - situation post 2012 - related to 2011 Third World War
POSSIBILITY, all depends on the actions of our world leaders, especially our
western leaders.

It does NOT per se have to happen!!

Remember it is a Prophecy(: Alterable) and not a Prediction(NOT alterable;
only, in rare cases...)....

Edward.

Zenanand

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo00 and Edward for the information.

Another question would like to ask:

Is there any specific reason, why anyone apart from Billy can't meet the Plejarens? Why do the Plejarens wish not to reveal themselves or meet with at least to people who are not in anyway antagonistic go them?

Love,
Zen Anand

Justsayno

Post Number: 382
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zen, if the Plejaren were to tell more than one person, the message would not be the same. Plus I believe Billy is the only person on earth whose vibrational frequency is as high as the Plejaren. The Plejaren can and do suffer damage coming in contact with just anyone, regardless of how highly developed that person thinks they are. For example look what happened to Semjase when Jacobus tried to see her.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2104
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zen....

To include: that there will always be - ONE TRUE Prophet - at any one given
time on Earth, which is Billy, in this time frame; the Herald of the TRUE
Creational (Spiritual) Teachings. Thus, Billy has a MISSION to Fulfill.

Edward.

Zenanand

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

I am a recent member of FIGU, so am not aware of what happened during the Semjase-Jacobus meet. However, I'll find out from this forum.

Also, i never claimed to have a vibrational frequency as high as Billy nor did i claim that i am highly developed and the Plejaren are obliged to meet me bcoz of that.

I don't know what is my vibrational frequency or the level of my development. However, i know what i am, and let me assure you, i'll meet the Plejarens one fine day, whether i am able to travel in their ship, that's a different matter nor do i hanker for that.

In any case, thanks for taking ur valuable time to provide me that info.

Edward, i do not believe in 'one true prophet', truth is not only one person's prerogative or birthright or monopoly.

There are many on Earth of the same category as Billy and not like 'Muhammad is the only and last prophet'.

No offence meant friends.

Love,
Zen Anand

Michael_horn

Post Number: 408
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Zenanand, I would like to suggest a few things that may be > helpful in your study of the material, as well as your online > interaction here. A good resource for finding out the historical > information pertaining to the mission, Billy's contacts, various > things concerning the formation of the group, etc. can be found in > the Contact Reports, most thoroughly being provided at the > futureofmankind site. There's a lot of information on my site and on > Benjamin Stevens', James Deardorff's, etc. It will also be helpful > for you to understand that ideas that you will "meet the Plejarens > one fine day" aren't very important to hold, in my opinion, because > the real work at hand is - and will be for the longest time - > strictly for, by, about and with...terrestrials.

> Also, if you want to assert that there "are many on Earth of the > same category as Billy" perhaps you should be very specific and > substantiate your opinion with credible documentation, etc. My point > here is that one can indulge in broad brush, not particularly useful > or accurate statements, or one can do the work of in depth study of > the material, testing it as one goes. With the huge amount of > consciousness pollution generated by the UFO, paranormal and New Age > groups, one can stumble upon this information thinking that it is no > different. A bit of due diligence, critical thinking, logic, etc. > will reveal that not to be the case. In fact, you have found a > treasure, the keeper of which is one Eduard Meier. This statement > need not be taken as anything more than my opinion, until such time > as you've had sufficient time to draw an informed and thoughtful one > for yourself.

Derrick

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zenanand,
If you do a little more research you will come to understand that the picture is allot bigger
than we may think. Muhammad was one of the prophets in direct succession with other's that share the same spirit form. Here is the succession:

9,000 BC The prophet Henoch is born.

891 BC The prophet Elia is born

772 BC The prophet Jesaia is born.

662 BC The prophet Jeremia is born.

2 BC The prophet Jmmanuel is born on February 2nd in Bethlehem, Palestine. His biological father was the Plejaren Gabriel and his mother was the Earth woman called Mary.

571 AD The prophet Mohammed is born on February 19th, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

1937 AD The prophet of the new time Eduard Albert Meier is born on February 3rd, in Bülach, Switzerland. He was the second of seven children. His father was a shoemaker.

I hope this will help you my friend.
Salome
Derrick

Zenanand

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Agree. The statement 'there are many on Earth of the same category as Billy' was not in anyway to bring discredit regarding his contact with the 'Plejarens', it was to point that 'truth is not any one person's monopoly' nor can any one person claim to be the 'only true prophet' and 'upholder of truth'.

As far as meeting the Plejarens is concerned, i do not buy 'Justsayno's' or your argument, yes, the real work has to be done for by about and with terrestrials. I am not desperate to meet the 'Plejarens', the statement made was in response to 'Justsayno's'.

Anyways, i am not your for wasteful arguments, as you rightly said, i must do some deep research and that's what i am here for.

Thanks Michael.

Love,
Zen Anand

Imamovic

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zen,

My recommendation to you would be to start reading the contact notes, one by one, as per their numerical order, eventually all your questions will be answered.

I would also recommend you read the section of this forum ; >>The Mission>>"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier>>Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered<<

Best Regards to you,

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page