Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through June 04, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jonas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

You have taken sides in regard to the mission Jews have contributed a great deal of harm to humanity in the last few decades. Good Luck with your new Religion

Matt

Post Number: 187
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

I thought the threat of WW3 has diminished. Is it still on the cards and what date would we be out of the woods, Jan 2013?

Spiritcreation

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector

Thanks for your response.
I think i will take the
2nd option thank you. :-)

Salome

Hector

Post Number: 647
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt, I am waiting expectantly to see what happens. But I am no authority to make warnings, or to tell people what to do.....In relation to www3, nobody must panic or take decisions in a hurry...

What I really fear is that Al-Qaeda could perform large-scale terrorist attacks after Osama Bin Laden's death. Such massive terrorist attacks could lead to terrible consecuences. But that has not happened yet.

Spiritcreation, my pleasure!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 645
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas , I have to say that you really show a total lack of capacity to say your peace and let it be . You have contributed to much harm to the human race as well as this forum .

You will face your crimes and be sentenced to a life of being you , the one and only you ; Congratulations , you unhappy little man .

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector
Have changed from Spiritcreation to
my real name cameronjamieson. Hope your doing well.
I think 1 of the best preparations for all future
possibilities is the peace meditation and learning to forgive ones self and others for the mistakes we make.
As human beings we fear outside pain, yet as i learn more(Goblet of truth). I understand the
dangers(pain)from within(conciousness). All the great troubles of the world can feel overwhelming and scary. Yet the greatest danger can come from within.
I wonder how Roland is doing?

To face your attackers with loving cognition and truth is truly mastery over ones conciousness.
And a peaceful conciousness will be your reward.
Salome

Jpm

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it seems to me that this mission will not kick off until the 700 years have passed and the plejarans will land on earth publicly. i am struggling to find what i used to feel as fun of the FIGU forum; it's just not there anymore except for the questions to billy section. is anyone else having this problem; want the plejarans to land sooner etc.? all input welcome . . .

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 199
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jpm
(post#7)

700 years sure sounds like a long time doesn't it friend? Do consider, that for the Plejarens, Sirians, Druans and so on of the Federation, who are assigned to this planet, will also (many of them) no longer be alive when we reincarnate and they will need to wait until their next reincarnation before they can enjoy open relationships with our earth bound incarnated spiritforms.

The world, through our senses and perceptions, is merely holographic images that we "see" and experience. Which brings me to my point: "why are we here, incarnated and with such short life spans?"

The laborious responsibilities of our e.t. friends and their motivation is based on the following verse in the Goblet of Truth and perhaps a deeper understanding of it than we can imagine.

GoT pg.113 verse 238

238) All of you who think of the wellspring of all wisdom (Creation), when standing and sitting and when you are lying on your side pondering over the wellspring of all wisdom as well as its firmaments (universe) and earths (worlds), the stars and all existence of the living, then you will become knowing that you have not been created in vein, but that you shall fulfill the sense of existence so that you may become wise and full of love in your inner world (consciousness), in order to transfer these values into your spirit-body (spiritform) which will one day combine (unite) with the wellspring of all wisdom (Creation).

As cool as it is to experience their technology (boarding their craft for example) or to simply be permitted to see their craft or even to meet them, consider that they travel 6 hours minimum (one way) for an opportunity to meet with and learn directly from Billy and his teachings.

Quetzal, in one of the Contact Reports, once made an extraordinary attempt to put into words, such insight and knowledge, as it pertains to the incarnated spiritform enlivening the personality we know as Billy Meier, attempting to show us just how fortunate we are in the universe right now.

Also, the mission got kick-started the minute Sfath met young Billy. By our own volition, we are an integral and exceptional component of this mission and are at the very starting line of this planet's future. We are literally setting the building blocks in place of what tomorrow will look like when we (our spiritform) reincarnates and returns to this home planet.

Once you see them and their craft or even meet them, you will soon thereafter loose sight of the excitement, you will realize they are people just like you and the need for your own evolution will surface as the light of day and urgency will overwhelm you as to your own inner growth (of your consciousness) so that you too can enjoy those things and experiences they consider fun and fascinating.

Know that the power of our Consciousness can have devastating impact and effects on our psyche and if this impact is sensed by the subconscious mind with a feeling or emotion, it will develop a neural site in the brain, associated with triggering the release of chemicals and emotions, that will subconsciously influence, behaviorally, our attitude towards something we actually perceive and understand as important in our lives. This can be likened to Jmmanuels parable of the seeds that fell amongst the thorns. These undetectable subconscious influences can be likened to the thorns.

Take a look in the Goblet of Truth pg.129 verse 80 also pg.133 verses 94-95.

Contemplate these verses, ponder their depths and deeper meanings and how this all pertains to you and grab hold of the higher and truer perspective and you will find that it overshadows anything we have previously considered or given importance.

That was an excellent and honest post.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Villatlf

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JPM

I think we do not have to wait 700 years. This planet has so many things to do to make it a better place to live. If we do nothing we may require 3000 years, not 700. I suggest to do a spiritual work as an starting point. We can be closer to Creation now if we do this internal change.

So, my recommendation is to drive the changes instead of waiting for them to arrive in a distant future.

May be this forum may not provide all the answers. May be there is another place to find them... inside yourself.

Francisco

Sitkaa

Post Number: 484
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy JPM:

What would you like to do? What would hold your interest?
Fur leben.

Jpm

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

3,000 years ey!

sounds like a blast!

i won't stand for the Plejarans neglect!

i have an e.t. spirit and i want transfer to a better world when they land in 700 years.

christian tells me it will take "thousands of years" before we can be transferred.

not for me, that is for sure... (i will make sure of that!)

furthermore, i know that i am one of the spirits that have to take an active part in the mission because of my "grave crimes against humanity". i also will not take part in the mission because i am being told i have to.

which is a bunch of B.S.

excuse me, just venting a little bit here...........

p.s. i have memories of 2 of my past lives (little clips in my brain i.e. like a movie).

Scott

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm,

The Codex is no longer in effect, so anyone who thinks they are obligated is not speaking the truth. The agreements made over 13,000 years ago have either been fulfilled or those involved have made other arrangements. Whomever you think you may have been, is no longer important to the current mission and its goals. You may be venting, but whether you like it or not you are here (like the rest of all earth humans) and how you choose to conduct your life and its direction is completely up to you. Perhaps those clips in your brain are true, but the importance of what can be done now is critical to the survival of this planet.

BTW, those posts directed to Christian will not be posted.

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 01, 2011)

Jpm

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

.....snip..... (text removed)
and i don't think i should be banned or any type of action against me for TRYING to post this post.

i am only being objective from my point of view of a previous contact with the group from my perspective.

---------

Jpm, and all, it is best to keep this forum as a place to discuss 'topics' about the case, and not to bring up personal issues and gripes with other people.

Private messages about gripes with other people would be the best approach and would save us on the forum having to deal with personal issues on a public forum.

The forum will flow nicely if people could keep their personal information personal and to themselves, and save discussions only to topics and topic content.

Problems that arise on this forum, and by forum members with other members of the forum, could be dealt with by contacting moderators, or if able, to contact the person who one has the issue with. Public displays of a negative kind do noone any good and do not solve anything.

Please direct your grievance accordingly Jpm.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on June 01, 2011)

Jpm

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

fair enough :-)

Jpm

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i have something i am unsure about maybe someone could help...

Billy said to not force people into the FIGU group but to let them come on their on under their own free will.

but what about the plejarans trying to make people do things, isn't that an oxy-moron ?

i saw what you posted scott about the 13,000, but, what i heard i still go by. it was said that these people that did "grave crimes against humanity" have to participate.

that is forcing someone to do things that they don't want to do, only under duress .

why is that okay when the plejarens do it but not when we as earthlings do it in normal situations?

can someone help me on this ?

Indi

Post Number: 594
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm, it is my understanding that there was no 'force' or 'coercion' or any other such tactic but rather an agreement made, and an oath taken by those who agreed.

There is never force that changes freewill applied by anyone when it comes to spiritual matters. Those who chose not to join in with the codex, are maybe not counted and therefore not reported on when mentioning the 144,207

Robyn
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Hector

Post Number: 649
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree completely with Robyn. Jpm, the plejaren do not force anybody to do anything. What the plejaren do is to "stimulate" in an subconscious way certain individuals whose activity has to do with the spirit teaching and evolution in general (science in general, science-fiction writers and directors, psychologists, neuroscientists, biologists, etc....). Those people "stimulated" by impulses are not forced by anyone, either in a physical or intellectual way. They receive certain "intuitions" and "ideas" that they develop themselves without being aware that those ideas origin elsewhere. People that receive that kind of impulses in the end think that those ideas and thoughts are of their own.

It's like giving certain valuable people (people who are interested in evolution, knowledge, progress) interesting ideas that they can develop. I stress it again; The Plejaren do not force and do not coerce anybody. Their directives do not allow them to do that.

Jpm

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for that info robyn and hector!

who exactly are the 144,207 ? i am unfamiliar with them .........

Scott

Post Number: 2137
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JPM,

Here is some information on the 144,207:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1988)

scroll down to the 4th question.

Scott

Hector

Post Number: 650
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jpm, 12000 million years ago, a former personality the spirit form now incarnating as Billy Meier decided to form/establish a very large group of people that would help him in his mission of disseminating the spirit teaching across the entire universe. A total of 144207 people took an oath, and they undertook the noble cause of helping the Nokodemjon spirit form to teach/disseminate the spirit teaching in numerous worlds, planets, civilizations.

Most of those spirit forms (perhaps all of them) are now subject to the reincarnation cycle here on earth, they are incarnating on this planet because The Mission is not over yet. Those 144207 spirit forms will migrate to another planet/world once they have completed their mission (to complete the mission = to spread/disseminate the spirit teaching until they achieve that entire civilizations and planets live adhering to/complying with Creation's Laws and Reccomendations).

Rarena

Post Number: 686
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejaren understand The Creation is a forceable forcelessness...

Rarena

Post Number: 689
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the last Questions to Billy answered April 2011:

The 144,000 mentioned in the Revelation have nothing to do with the 144'207 human beings mentioned in the OM who, btw, are not Nokodemion's offspring, but have been a group of extraterrestrial human beings linked with a certain mission. They had done some negative actions with had negative effects on terrestrial humankind.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page